PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Gus!

ln5252
04-05-2005, 19:11
Why don't they give Gus a girlfriend? He's such a lovely bloke and should be loved. Apart from the trauma with Jules he doesn't do very much.

:heart: :crying:

emma_strange
04-05-2005, 19:13
yeah that is true, it would be nice to see him with someone

kelly05
04-05-2005, 19:25
I know!!!! Tracy behind the bar gets more action than Gus!! :)

ln5252
04-05-2005, 19:28
Heartbroken by Sonia and Kelly, you'd think that they'd give him something to chew on. If he doesn't have a love interest soon, he may as well not be in it, not that I want that 'cause he's so sweet. Who wnat a character who just sweeps roads?

littlemo
04-05-2005, 21:29
Heartbroken by Sonia and Kelly, you'd think that they'd give him something to chew on. If he doesn't have a love interest soon, he may as well not be in it, not that I want that 'cause he's so sweet. Who wnat a character who just sweeps roads?

I think deep down he still loves Sonia, he's always loved her! I think the way she treated him was quite unkind, Sonia's not very often selfish but at that point she was deeply in love with Jamie. Gus came to Sonia when she was at her lowest, Jamie had cheated repeatedly, and Gus is like a girls bestfriend isn't he?! It was just a bit of fun to her, somebody to make her feel good about herself, his feelings went far deeper, and that's how he got hurt in such a way.

I want Gus to go out with somebody who cares a lot about him. Perhaps have a girl pine after him, which leads into a very romantic passionate relationship. Your right, there's more to Gus than his job. He has a good heart, and he needs to be acknowledged as a main character, who gets some storylines occasionally.

Debs
04-05-2005, 22:49
i agree we dont seem to see much of gus and he could do with someone!! maybe a nice girlfrined is just thing he needs! but who?? maybe stacey!!!!

~Sooz~
05-05-2005, 07:35
Why don't they give Gus a girlfriend? He's such a lovely bloke and should be loved. Apart from the trauma with Jules he doesn't do very much.

:heart: :crying:

I suppose, like real life, not everyone who is lovely and should be loved, gets to be :searchme:

but yeah he needs a storyline (he's not leaving is he?) although he's maybe going to take time off as he just became a dad in real life.

Siobhan
05-05-2005, 09:30
i agree we dont seem to see much of gus and he could do with someone!! maybe a nice girlfrined is just thing he needs! but who?? maybe stacey!!!!

Not Stacey!! Ruby would be so much better for him.. Stacey would use him and break his heart and he is just too sweet to have that done to him

Rain_
05-05-2005, 09:31
i was just thinking that siobhan. Ruby is really the only person i can see gus with

daisy38
05-05-2005, 09:37
But its a shame, shes to young for him! Maybe one of Sonias 'friends' (from college) could be a nice girlfriend for him!! :D

brenda1971
05-05-2005, 09:54
I thought that they were axing gus

Claire
05-05-2005, 13:11
I agree

Gus is such a sweet and caring guy :wub: its about time he has a girlfriend

mikeebabes1uk
05-05-2005, 13:47
ye i heard gus is leaving anyways as in derick

hellsbells
05-05-2005, 16:15
It really annoys me when Eastenders chooses to focus on certain characters, giving them all the airtime, whilst completely ignoring those like Gus, who originally had the potential to be really good. For god's sake, when did Gus last have a storyline of his own? When he was lusting after Sonia? That was years ago.

i_luv_dennis
05-05-2005, 17:26
i know yeah he will go gr8t with ruby