PDA

View Full Version : Chrissie in Jail

Tannie
17-04-2006, 20:55
Heya guys i know i seem to do a lot of Chrissie scripts or Jakissie scripts lol.

Here is another one about Chrissie when she's in Jail hope you enjoy.

Part 1

I walk into the dingy cell wondering who I’m sharing with it better not be a bitch I’ve had enough of them to last me a while, but wait I’m a bitch how did all this happen I never meant it to happen I didn’t want him dead through people might think I wanted him dead but they do not know how wrong they are! He only cared about Sharon and The Vic Christ sake it was a pub I was his wife but oh no I got treated liked dirt just like Angie no wonder the poor women drank herself to death! The only good thing I had in life was Jake and I’ve lost him by killing Den but then again Den was no good! Sam has probably done a runner she’s how would I put it to fragile for Jail just because she’s a Mitchell does not automatically mean that she’s tough come on Sharon can throw a better punch then her and that punch she gave me was really lousy!

End of Part 1

Layne
17-04-2006, 22:55
There is nothing wrong with doing alot of chrisise/jakissie scripts :p

aww poor chrissie :( More soon please x

Bree
17-04-2006, 23:33
awww fab hunni i love it and yea jakissie and chrissie scripts are the best :p more soon :) x

Tannie
18-04-2006, 18:33
i never said there was anything wrong with Jakissie and Chrissie scripts did i Layne :p

Here's part 2 guys xxx

Chrissie snaps out of her thinking when the door snaps loudly behind another woman. She looks up and is surprised to see women about 20 odd with long brown hair wearing a tracksuit. She starts Chatting to Chrissie but she can’t stand it. She wasn’t here to make friends she was here to serve her time for killing Den. Shame she got 10 years through Jake would of probably of found someone else by now come on he had already dumped her once what makes sure next time he visits he could dump me again couldn’t he. How did I honestly end up In here if I think about it, the more I think about it I can’t understand what happened it was a night I will never forget and even a year on I will still have nightmares about it.

End of part 2

Layne
18-04-2006, 18:41
i never said there was anything wrong with Jakissie and Chrissie scripts did i Layne :p

true you didn't but i am just re in forcing it :p

Awww poor chrissie :( 10 years ......... :( And jake does love you *nods*
More soon x

Bree
18-04-2006, 19:27
awww fab hun i love it and yea jake dose love you :p x

Tannie
21-04-2006, 18:09
Part 3

Oh my god will she just shut up can she not see i'm not intrested the only thing i'm intrested in is getting out here but i can't go back to walford my life is a major mess. The only thing that makes sense is Jake. I can't even go back to spain as we sold the flat!! I don't even know if my family want to see me, they haven't spoken to me since i said i do i bet you they only came to the wedding just to see if i would marry Den or not well i did and at the moment it has got to be the worst mistake of my life! There she goes again going on to why she's in here like i care! Oh come on she rpbbed a shop wow i murderd my husband with Pauline Fowler's doorstep beat that!!

There's a knock on the door.

End of part 3

Layne
21-04-2006, 18:19
Oh who is at the door......?
More soon honey am loving this .. xxx

Bree
21-04-2006, 18:34
wow hun that was brill loved it yea beat that :p more asap x

Tannie
29-04-2006, 22:08
Part 4

Here's the next part guys:p

Oh great who’s at the door it could be anyone! The door opens and in walks the Guv For the wing I’m on! I wonder why she’s here ohhh I wonder if either me or miss gobby has a visitor?
She looks straight at me and in her sickly voice says Christine you have a visitor!
Ahhhh she used my full name the only time that get’s used is when I get into trouble off of my mum or dad when I was younger! I pull a face and she notices I try so hard not to laugh.
She goes on you have a visitor by the name of Mr Moon has wished to speak to you. I look up at her puzzled I don’t know a Mr Moon do I but then something in the back of my head springs and the name Jake comes into my head!
Oh right I say I didn’t know what to say.
Well would you wish to speak to him?
Yes please I would!
Oh My God have I just spoken politely that was scary! I stand up and head out the door without another word to my cell mate.

End of part 4

Layne
01-05-2006, 15:52
Aww Jakey has come to visit here! :wub: More soon xxx

Emma-Lou
01-05-2006, 19:35
This is fab cannot wait to see what happens next more soon please :)

Tannie
11-05-2006, 17:35
Heya guys thanks for all the replies there will be more posted soon i just don't know when lol very helpful i think:p

Tannie
20-06-2006, 20:05
Here's the next part guys hope you like:D

She walked briefly through the corridors into the visitor’s area at first she couldn’t see him, she thought…hoped that they had mistaken her for someone else but no there he was looking handsome as usual and with that cute smile he had the one that made him have at least 2 dimples in his face. Maybe this is what made him fall in love with him but then there are other qualities to him but this was neither the place nor the time to think of all his qualities. She walked over to him after making a decision to herself. She smiled at him before starting to speak she didn’t know how to but she had to tell him how she felt. She told him thoroughly that the relationship wouldn’t last it wasn’t his fault it was hers for falling in love with Den Watt’s and getting married to him. Slowly one single tear ran down her cheek but she had to get to the end of her speech before bursting into tears. She had to tell him it wouldn’t work out she was banged in here for 1 years there was nothing else she could do but before another word escaped from her mouth. She fainted. She was just standing there and she fainted and all of a sudden he ran over to her hoping there was nothing wrong with her.

Tannie
17-09-2006, 19:05
I dunno wether or not to continue this i you want to read it could you please just say and i will write more i just don't know if people are reading itanymore.
Thanks
Tanya
xx

Bree
17-09-2006, 22:22
awww yea post more soon tan i love this script :) xxx

Tannie
17-09-2006, 22:35
awww yea post more soon tan i love this script :) xxx

I had a very weird feeling you would answer bree dunno how through:p Might be you as big a fan as me with jake nd chrissie eh:p=]

Bree
17-09-2006, 22:41
Noooo what gave you that idea :p and haha its coz you smart like me :cool: xx

Tannie
18-09-2006, 18:46
Noooo what gave you that idea :p and haha its coz you smart like me :cool: xx

what made you think you were smart:p hehe we know you are anyway i will post more soon have to do a stupid french essay grrrrr:angry: :p

Tannie
15-10-2006, 19:10
Here's the next part, sorry for not writing in ages but we have been having internet problems and what with school and studying which is getting me nowhere:rolleyes:

I wake up and I’m lying on my bed wondering why I’m here, last thing I remember is talking to Jake. Oh my god Jake tears come to my eyes as the thought of never seeing him again washes over me. I sob into my pillow when my room mate walks in, I ignore and continue crying. I soon fall into a deep sleep, I dream about den being alive and he wants to kill me but he can’t as I’m here. I get a visit off him instead and he tries to go for me but he gets sent out. I wake up in a sweat and terrified. I never thought I would be terrified of anything but look at me, I’m in prison for self defence… what it was honestly, have to share a cell with a cow and I can’t get outside, I can’t be alone with Jake that is annoying and I hope that Sharon and Peggy come to visit I can punch their smug faces and show them that they are not in any way going to bring me down! Apparently Sharon’s pregnant got pregnant at Christmas good for her I’m not being a bitch about that although I do want a child myself but that is nothing to be bitchy about. Wait a minuet I didn’t find out how I fainted oh well I’ll find out tomorrow won’t I? hope it’s nothing serious.