PDA

View Full Version : The Last Episode in this series. . .

Lee_Ryan_Lover
13-04-2006, 22:35
Wow what a cracker! Lucys baby may be black so that means she has slept with Tre, Poor Shannon got smacked one by Callum and Liberty oh my goood her poor face she got slashed, i didnt see that one coming!! And Tanya is guna get poisoned :-| It was a great finale but it jus leaves you wanting to know what happens next! lol

big bro fan
13-04-2006, 23:27
I know i was like at the tv saying you can't leave it there. I can't wait for the next season. Not to give to much away but im working with someone on a possible footballers wives return script. I am now keen to do it again.

Rach33
13-04-2006, 23:45
I was gutted whne it ended I really hope they don't kill Tanya off I want her to kick Garry Ryan's ass and as for Lucy not surprised I saw the look between them ages ago at the wedding and knew immdiately they had slept together just wonder how Bruno will react if the baby happens to be black
As for Callum he treated Shannon like crap and when she turned the tables round he ended up lamping him on I hope she tells him where to stick it she can do so much better

twinkle_eyes83
14-04-2006, 08:42
it was really good last night cant wait for the next lot if they do any more did you see tres face when bruno was talking to him about the baby and did callum mean to hit shannon and meant to hit callum best and shannon was in the way or did he want to hit shannon.
i wonder how tanya will get out of her latest scam

Chris_2k11
14-04-2006, 09:14
What an old letch that Gary is!!!

LostVoodoo
14-04-2006, 10:24
did callum mean to hit shannon and meant to hit callum best and shannon was in the way or did he want to hit shannon.
i wonder how tanya will get out of her latest scam

i think he meant to hit callum best and it was an accident. and didn't shannon look fab in that outfit?! right little barbarella.

and even if Gary did manage to kill Tanya (which i doubt he will), he doesn't know where the copies of the tape are. and Jackie would hear about it even if she was in Australia and would knowsomething was up.

and have i missed something with Tre and Lucy? footballers wives is ever subtle so i dunno how i could have...

Gadders
14-04-2006, 11:43
Last nights ep was so good. when bruno was tellin callum and tre about the baby and tre looked at lucy i then knew they slept together. thats why she wanted to get rid of it. i hope dosent get killed off because if she does there is no one left from the orignal cast which would be a shame. i cant wait for the next series now. theres loads going to be happening in it. with liberty face and lucys baby. hope we wont have to wait till next year to see the next series.

SarahWakefield
14-04-2006, 12:10
What an old letch that Gary is!!!

Lmao. He is a nasty man!! i couldnt believe how it ended i was quite disappointed to be honest!

x Amby x
14-04-2006, 12:14
and have i missed something with Tre and Lucy? footballers wives is ever subtle so i dunno how i could have...

After Tre's wedding, he found Liberty and Ursella having a convosation about their affair and he got really upset and and, Lucy was upset that Bruno kept hassling her for them to get back together, and then Lucy and Tre started talking about it and it must have happened then!

xCharliex
14-04-2006, 12:49
I reckon that next series Tanya wont actually touch that coke! she aint daft, she will know straight away he has set her up. She will probably end up pulling out her own stash lol.

As for Liberty, haha shame!!! I cant stand her, she is sooooo ugly and i just cant stand the way she acts etc, she got what she deserved.

Em
14-04-2006, 12:57
Does anyone know if it will be repeated?

I missed the last couple of episodes! cant believe it!

Rach33
14-04-2006, 17:46
usually is on itv2 you could have a look

Emma-Lou
14-04-2006, 19:01
What a way to end the series it was great they must do a next series they can not just leave it like that.Lucy and the baby if she has it and it is black Bruno will go mental and poor Shannon and surely Tanya will know that Garry would give her something dodgy he is total horrible.

DaVeyWaVey
14-04-2006, 19:20
I posted in the Footballers Wives Current episode thread but i will say what i said here as well. What a cracker of a finale!!!!!!! I think that was the best Footballers Wives finale they have ever done! I felt so sorry for Liberty. Her face was just covered in blood and she was just screaming. I really hope she's ok because what happened was so chilling i thought :( Poor Shannon aswell. She deserves better than Callum :( and i was totally shocked when Lucy asked the doctor if the baby was white or black. I never expected it in a million years and it was soo unpredictable :eek: and i really hope Tanya doesn't take that coke. I really hope she doesn't! I wish that she has the last laugh on Garry Ryan but she wouldn't be that stupid surely to take anything from Garry?! She must know how dangerous he is?!?! Oh well we will have to find out next season but it was really was a truly massive cliffhanger of an ending! It truly was! Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! That was the best Footballers Wives finale ever! and i mean ever!! Loved everything about it!! :)

diamond1
17-07-2006, 12:14
well we all know now that it was all just a dream..........

Em
17-07-2006, 13:32
well we all know now that it was all just a dream..........

I missed it on sport relief - can anyone tell me what happend?

Its driving me bonkers

diamond1
18-07-2006, 14:01
it was a bit boring....tanya was eating with shannon then amber joins in theres jokes about how thick shannon is and then tanyas nails was exta long lol they all chat up graham norton,bed him,and a waiter

bruno comes in randomly shoots them it didnt hurt them as they where readin heat magazine but the room explodes...tanya wakes up it was all a dream ...room explodes again

in other words it was a spoof episode that didnt answer any questions and was there to just make us laugh at tanyas long nails