PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas

Rach33
12-04-2006, 19:48
I am part of a social events comittee at my place of work and we are needing to come up with social events for staff, parents and children

We have come up with the usual ideas of fun days etc but any fresh original ideas would be appriciated as I am offically thought out

Any ideas on what we can do to raise money for charity would be great too the sillier the better we are already doing the race for life in Leicester

I work at a Children's nursery so silly and fun ideas are perfect the madder the better

Thanks

Abbie
12-04-2006, 19:50
Do a sponsered sports day, so you pay to enter the race and get sponsered for it. But this time make it with silly races

sbbb_kyle
12-04-2006, 19:52
how about the simple ones like pyjama day or fancy dress, the kids have to pay dosh to wear fancy dress and the adultsa do too

at cons preschool they did an auction, basically parents came in for a coffe morning, we had a raffle and then they auctione off some of the kids work, of course all the parents bought their own but they did buuy!!

the kids to raise money at home, let them all take home a smarties tube, and sak them to fill it with 5ps its amazing how much each child could raise. Then give out certificates to each child and a prize to who raised the most!!

sbbb_kyle
12-04-2006, 19:53
and whoops!!! meant to post as myself but oh well haha only a few days to go!!!!

Tori
12-04-2006, 19:59
its nearish what kyle said above- get the children to bring in all their bronze ans then make as many rings around the nursery as possible. i mean like put coin after coin on the floor, and all that money goes to the charity

Abbie
12-04-2006, 20:00
Hey you cant post here!!!!*tuts*

Rach33
12-04-2006, 20:00
Thanks for all the replies I'm getting more and more ideas

Abi
12-04-2006, 20:17
How about some sort of treasure trail? I help at a youth group, and we did one last summer to raise money for charity. They all got into teams of 3 or 4, and each group had to pay £4 to enter, and we just set up a trail aorund the hall and grounds we use, and they got a box of chocolates at the end. You only have to buy the chocolates if you use that, so the rest is all gain.

Abbie
12-04-2006, 22:06
oooooo I like Abi's idea of a treasure trail