PDA

View Full Version : Angie angered

chance
12-04-2006, 15:48
Angelina Jolie has hit back at Jennifer Aniston and her claims on The Oprah Winfrey Show.

Jolie's friend Tonya Hart revealed the actress felt Aniston was allowed to win the public's support over her split with Brad Pitt on the show last September.

Hart told the Star what Jolie has said. She apparently raged: "Oh my God, it makes me want to throw up! She shot her mouth off and Oprah took it all in."

"The audience took it all in. They were all against Brad and me from that moment on," the star continued. "She wanted people to feel sorry for her that her marriage was down the pan. Brad and I couldn't defend ourselves."

Jolie also apparently warned Winfrey she was upset with the show. "Angie told Oprah she was extremely upset with her and wanted nothing to do with the show," said Hart, "even though Oprah reportedly said, 'Don't bear a grudge against me.'"

pookie1968uk
13-04-2006, 14:16
i have no sympathy with the woman im afraid, jennifer anniston was definitely the one hard done to.

no1abbafan
13-04-2006, 14:33
Why doesn't Angelina go get a life - she got what she wanted, Brad and a baby - now leave us all in peace.

*vcl*
13-04-2006, 15:12
cant agree more with you guys, she has everything she wanted, Jen was the one who lost everything why should she talk about it, Stupid woman!

Does any one else think that since Brad has been with her he has lost his good lokks and sex appeal ?

iocioc
18-04-2006, 21:42
oh god yeah he is not the guy he was when with jen but they had a program on recently about him and other guys and how they dress like their women and that definitely seems to be true now

tammyy2j
20-04-2006, 11:59
cant agree more with you guys, she has everything she wanted, Jen was the one who lost everything why should she talk about it, Stupid woman!

Does any one else think that since Brad has been with her he has lost his good lokks and sex appeal ?

Totally agree Jen was the injured party and Brad is so losing his good looks.

JustJodi
20-04-2006, 12:12
Wait a min wait a min,, Angela was the OTHER WOMAN, so Jen was in the rights to complain,, gee whiz.. Yea to who ever said that Brad was loosing his good looks, I noticed that in Mr and Mrs Smith ( with Angela:rolleyes: ) He looks just haggard and OLD...:searchme:

And three cheers to OPrah,, for saying what she did,, she is just the host of the show,, she doesn't have to play favorites,,, gawddddddd:wall: