PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler for 24 April 2006

crystalsea
11-04-2006, 17:04
To get you over "never touching chocolate again"! and to look forward to the new series:

Strictly Bedroom from Digital Spy:
New receptionist Donna has her first full day on the desk alone, after a week of training. Her eagerness to be efficient starts to get on Julia's nerves, and Jimmi clearly just hates the fact that she's not Sarah.

Everyone is curious about Elizabeth's sudden departure, and keen for answers, especially as Nick seems morose and gets angry at any mention of her, but Mac will only say that she left for personal reasons.

Greg returns to work after his honeymoon, looking forward to Rico moving in properly today... until he gets home to find his flat taken over by strange and ugly objects that Rico has collected during his travels. Taking a dislike to a Cigar Store Indian in particular, Greg argues with Rico, who snaps that if Greg can't compromise over furniture, maybe they shouldn't have got married at all...

The rest is an interesting love triangle/rectangle - a snoring husband, a tired wife, the best friend and a dance teacher. But does it come alright in the end? You'll have to wait and see or go to digital spy to check :moonie:

LUSHLOOKE69
01-05-2006, 22:59
I missed it last week has sarah left for good? Why?

crystalsea
04-05-2006, 16:06
I'm sorry to say she has she went to Brazil for a job with Gregg's husband's sister.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier I haven't been able to get online.

LUSHLOOKE69
06-05-2006, 22:57
Damn does anyone know what future projects the actress has?

crystalsea
22-05-2006, 13:52
sorry don't know the answer to that one