PDA

View Full Version : Addicted

Pages : [1] 2

Amber
09-04-2006, 21:19
This is the sequel to 'It Ain't Easy' and Addicted is one of Kelly Clarkson's songs and I thought it fit the story.

If you have a memory like a goldfish, this is what happened in 'It Ain't Easy'..
Chrissie left Den. Jake offered a place for her at the Moons'. She started a fire accidentally which resulted in Jake almost dying and Chrissie taking Den back. Chrissie and Den moved to a Greek Island. Sharon missed Chrissie so she went back. She thought Jake hated her for the fire but he'd missed her. He found out she wasn't staying and Chrissie ended up kissing Jake. Jake found Chrissie and told her he felt the same and they ended up in bed together.

So anyway here's the sequel. Enjoy :wub:

Addicted
One

Dear Jake,

By the time you've read this, I will be at the airport, boarding the plane.
Chrissie sat in her seat. She looked out the window. She felt hollow inside. Like there was something missing. It was Jake that she needed. But there was no turning back now.
I wish I could've said goodbye but I know if I had stayed any longer, I'd never leave.
Silent tears rolled down her face. She could feel everyone's eyes on her but she didn't care anymore.
I would've loved to stay but it's the thing about Den. I love him and now I've cheated on him. I feel so awful for what I've done. And I left after having an argument with him. I just feel so guilty.
Jake read the first line and slammed his fist down on the table. He continued to read.
I'm so sorry for all the times I've hurt you. I'm no good for you.
"You are! Den doesn't deserve you!" He screamed at the piece of paper.
You don't need me. You'll meet someone special and you'll get married and you'll be happy without me.
Chrissie played with her wedding ring, pushing it round her finger. This was her life and there was no escaping it.
I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through.
Jake felt a warm hand pat him on the shoulder. He turned around.
You're better off without me. I know you are.
"It's alright darling." Nana said as she hugged Jake. He stood sobbing into her shoulder, like he did as a little boy.
I hope you understand why I had to leave. I just want you to be happy.
Chrissie got off the plane. She stood waiting for her luggage with only one thing on her mind. Jake would be reading her letter now. She knew he would.
I'm so sorry, Chrissie xx.
She was gone. He'd just let her slip out of her fingers. He didn't even know what island she was on, let alone where she lived.

More..? :)

Layne
09-04-2006, 23:28
More of course more, eveen though you are very mean and evil and sent Chrissie back to den Meh!!
More and make Chrissie see sense :rolleyes:
xxxx

feelingyellow
10-04-2006, 00:42
:eek: How could you ... how could ... I can't believe this ... you're evil! :mad: Get them together nowwww, everything seemed so right! :(
Loving the title and the script huns, more! :cheer: :D

di marco
10-04-2006, 09:42
great! nooo chrissie dont go back to den! more soon please, cant wait

Amber
10-04-2006, 15:09
:eek: How could you ... how could ... I can't believe this ... you're evil!
I know :D and you're gonna hate me even more for the next few parts :p

Skits
10-04-2006, 15:34
you're cruel and evil and i'm not posting anymore until u write more!

feelingyellow
10-04-2006, 18:28
I know :D and you're gonna hate me even more for the next few parts :p

:angry: What you going to do, come on tell me... NOW ... post the evil parts if you must but let them be followed by a good one! :D :p

Emma-Lou
10-04-2006, 18:48
:)This is fabulous mores soon please i cant beleive she left Jake to go back to Den

Rach33
10-04-2006, 19:16
wow this is amazing please let them get back together please top stuff babes

Amber
10-04-2006, 22:15
Thanks everyone and sorry in advance..

Addicted
Two

Chrissie opened the door with her key and stepped inside. She went into Den's office. He was typing on the computer.
"Hi babe." She said with a little wave.
"Hello." He said quietly, not looking up from the screen. "Why are you back? I thought you were busy ruining our marriage."
She walked over to him and leant against the desk.
"Listen, I'm sorry for what happened before. But you have to understand that you can't keep me locked away. It's not right." She said firmly.
"Yeah, alright." He said as he pulled her closer to kiss her.
He paused.
"Have you been with another bloke?" He said in a clear whisper.
"No. Of course I haven't."
"Well why can I smell someone's aftershave on your clothes?"
"I dunno. From the plane maybe."
"Oh come on Chrissie. Don't lie to me."
"I'm not lying."
"Who was it? Was it Alfie? Or maybe Johnny, you do like the older generation otherwise you wouldn't have married me."
"Den, nothing happened." She said.
He stood up.
"Look me in the eye and say that."
"Den this is stupid."
"You can't because you know what you did."
He slapped her hard across the face. She blinked.
"I always find out the truth Chrissie." He said and walked out.
She reached for her cheek. It wouldn't stop stinging. She stared at her own reflection in the mirror. She looked for the happiness that she used to see but it wasn't there. It had been replaced by sadness and pain.

Chloe-Elise
11-04-2006, 11:47
Awww poor Chrissie! :( Fab writing though :p :D More soon please

feelingyellow
11-04-2006, 13:19
Den! :angry: Come on Amberinee kill him off, please! :p More soon please, I will like you if a certain character dies! :cheer: :p

Skits
11-04-2006, 16:44
kill den, please kill him and let chrissie go back to jake.

Rach33
11-04-2006, 18:27
WOW this is fab babes Den always was a bas**rd please kill him off more soon

di marco
11-04-2006, 21:22
great! :D omg i hate den! more soon please

Amber
11-04-2006, 22:21
Come on Amberinee kill him off, please!
Amberinee? :hmm: Either your not on enough drugs or your on too many.. Only kidding! I love ya really :D

feelingyellow
11-04-2006, 22:50
Amberinee? :hmm: Either your not on enough drugs or your on too many.. Only kidding! I love ya really :D

Lmao! I think it's cute :p I don't take my drugs on Tuesdays, Tuesday's my lucky day :p You better love me, I love you :rolleyes: Jokes :p

Any more script (sorry to be a nag... but whatever :p)

Layne
12-04-2006, 18:29
:eek: Den you mean cruel evil piece of **** ! How could he do that?!
Poor chrissie :( Please make it better Feather Brain, please chrissie deserves more than that old rotting insensitive cruel ....... man, she deserves Jake *nods* So make it better :p xxx

Tannie
12-04-2006, 19:01
I would be very pleased if you killed Den off:D And you evil person Den you had no right to slap chrissie well maybe you did but that's not the point is it!!!:p

Bree
15-04-2006, 12:06
Just read his its fab awww poor chrissie :( and jake more soon x

Amber
22-04-2006, 22:29
Sorry for the delay. I've been really busy :rolleyes:

Addicted
Three

Chrissie woke up on the sofa. She didn't sleep with Den last night, not after what had happened. She glanced at the clock. "10:42am" was shown on the display. Den would be at work. She felt relieved for the first time since she got back. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She heard a knock on the door. It would be Maria coming to clean the house. She got up and walked out of the room and to the door. She opened it and gasped.
"Maria, what happened to your eye? Are you alright?" She said, the shock obvious in her voice.
Maria stood silently, not looking Chrissie in the eye.
"I must get on with the cleaning." She said quietly.
"No, tell me what happened."
"I shouldn't. He will hurt me again."
"Who will?" Chrissie asked, concerned.
Maria didn't answer. Chrissie's eyes widened as she put the pieces together.
"It was Den wasn't it?" Chrissie said softly.
Maria nodded. Chrissie swallowed. She could understand it if it had happened to her, but to Maria? It just didn't make sense.

Tannie
23-04-2006, 09:06
wow i love this hun! Den is evil how could he do that! More soon please:p:D

Layne
23-04-2006, 10:23
:eek: Den is evil!
Poor Maria :( but he shouldn't do it to anyone and specially not chrissie she is his wife not punching bag!
More soon Feather Brain! And you busy :rolleyes: yeh right! :p

di marco
23-04-2006, 11:09
brill! :D omg how evil is den! more very soon please

Bree
23-04-2006, 12:34
wow fab part i loved it how mean is den chrissie should divorce him and go back to jake and get married and live happily ever after :p more asap x

Amber
23-04-2006, 19:21
And you busy :rolleyes: yeh right! :p
Yeah I was busy actually.. busy getting banned from EE for a month :crying::crying: How will I cope?!

Addicted
Four

"Why did he do it?" Chrissie asked.
"He said something about how I should've stopped you from going and that it was my fault." Maria said quietly.
"You should stop working for him before he really hurts you."
"I can't."
"Why not? You're still young. You have a life ahead of you. And if you don't stop, you'll be throwing it all away." She whispered.
"I can't. My family depends on me. Me and my brother both have to work. Ever since my Dad died, my Mother hasn't been the same. And now that she's ill I have to take care of my little sisters too."
"There are other jobs." Chrissie said softly.
Maria shook her head in disbelief.
"Not like this one. None of my other jobs pay me this much."
Chrissie sighed. She couldn't win.

Layne
23-04-2006, 19:26
Oh god no?!? I will help you through the terrible time don't worry :p

Chrissie you fool, get your act together book a one way ticket (a one way ticket on a west bound train lala ) and go back to jake, den is evil very very evil, just like amber *whistles & pokes*
Fab babes more soon x

di marco
23-04-2006, 19:36
brill! :D den is pure evil! more very soon please

Amber
24-04-2006, 21:55
Oh god no?!? I will help you through the terrible time don't worry :p
Thankyou Layne. I'm still allowed to buy soap mags and read spoilers I'm just not allowed to watch it.. I was watching old tapes from before Jake and Danny left the first time. But I was very careful not to get caught! :p

den is evil very very evil, just like amber *whistles & pokes*
Me?? Evil?!! How dare you! :p

Addicted
Five

Alfie was on his stall. It had been a few months since Chrissie had left and everyone was getting on with their lives. Except Jake.

Sharon spotted Alfie and walked over.
"Hi. How are you?" She asked.
"'Ello darlin'. I'm fine." He answered, rubbing his hands together.
"How's Jake doing?" She said softly.
"Not too good. I don't remember the last time he went out."
"Have you tried talking to him?"
"Yeah but he doesn't say much. Have you heard from Chrissie recently?"
"No. She hasn't phoned for weeks. I'm starting to worry about her."
"I think you should tell Jake. He deserves to know."
"Send him over to mine later."
"Ok, I'll try my best." Alfie said, with a nod.

Layne
24-04-2006, 22:14
Thankyou Layne. I'm still allowed to buy soap mags and read spoilers I'm just not allowed to watch it.. I was watching old tapes from before Jake and Danny left the first time. But I was very careful not to get caught! :p
Awwwww, yeus don't get caught!

Me?? Evil?!! How dare you! :p .
You are :p

And awww poor jake and tell jake what, what does alfie need to tell him?
More soon please and i might tale back my evil comment :p

Bree
24-04-2006, 22:45
Awww another fab part hun i love it poor jake please let chrissie go back to him and leave den :D x

di marco
25-04-2006, 08:12
great! :D awwwwww poor jake, chrissie needs to come back to him! more very soon please

feelingyellow
25-04-2006, 15:45
:eek: How have I kept away from this for so long :rotfl: :p
Excellent parts hun... now all you got to do is get Chrissie to give a load of money to Maria so she can live happily after and then get Chrissie to leave Den and go to Jake so she can live happily after and get Den to shove an orange up his ar$e so he can live happily ever after and then it will be perfect! :cheer: :p
More soon! :D

Amber
25-04-2006, 21:44
You better take it back Banana Bum :p

Addicted
Six

Alfie walked into the living room. Jake was lying on the sofa clutching a bottle of vodka. There were two more empty bottles of alcohol on the floor beside him. Alfie shook him out of his sleep.
"Jake, have you drunk all this today?" He said, examining the bottles.
"Maybe. I can't remember." Jake slurred.
"Well you need to sort yourself out. Wash yourself, have a shave and get dressed."
"What's the point?"
"Sharon needs to talk to you about Chrissie."
Jake sat up quickly, almost forgetting his headache.
"What's the matter? Is she alright?" Jake said, starting to feel panicky.
"I don't know. You'll have to go and see Sharon."

Jake knocked on the door. Sharon answered it.
"Thanks for coming." She said, hugging him.
"What's happened? Is Chrissie alright?" He said quickly.
She shut the door and lead him through to the kitchen.
"She hasn't contacted me for weeks. I think something's wrong. I don't know what it is though." Sharon said, with a sigh.
"Have you tried phoning her?" Jake suggested.
"Yeah but it's just engaged."
"Can I try?"
"Yeah sure."
She picked up the phone and dialled the number, passing it to Jake after. It was ringing.
"Hello Sharon." Chrissie said weakly.
"It's not Sharon. It's Jake."
It went quiet on the other end of the line for a while.
"Why are you phoning me?"
"Because I'm worried about you and so is Sharon. I just need to know you're ok."
"I'm fine." She lied.
"Chrissie are you sure you're ok?"
"Yes.. I-I'm alright." She whispered.
"Ok then. If anything happens or if you want to come home, promise me you'll phone."
"Yeah I will."
"Thankyou." Jake said quietly. "I'm gonna go now. Keep in touch."
"Bye then."
"Bye." He said, then put the phone down.

"She's alright then?" Sharon asked.
"She said she is but I don't think it's the truth. She sounded so weak and feeble." Jake said.
"She would've said if anything was wrong."
"Maybe. I going to head off home. I'm so tired after today."
"Ok. See ya then." She said, giving Jake a kiss on the cheek.
He walked out, still feeling worried about her.

di marco
26-04-2006, 14:07
great! :D aww poor chrissie she should have said that no she wasnt alright and that she wanted to go back to walford! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
26-04-2006, 17:00
She isn;t alright, Jake she needs you, now stop feeling sorry for yourself, clean yourself up and book a ticket and go see her!! Oh and while Jake is over there he can kill Den with a Shovel *evil laugh*
This is fab but poor chrissie :( I will take it back if you post more :p xxx

feelingyellow
26-04-2006, 17:26
Aww poor Chrissie! Just leave him for god's sake girl! :p
Fab hun, more soon soon soon! :cheer: :D

Amber
26-04-2006, 22:01
Oh and while Jake is over there he can kill Den with a Shovel *evil laugh*
I knew there was someone almost as evil as me. I would have Jake somehow push Den into a giant oven and then when he was dead, he'd be chopped up into tiny pieces and get fed to the birds.. Sorry for the evil outbreak there. I couldn't help myself... hmmmmm... anyways.. :p

Addicted
Seven

Jake had been at work again for a couple of weeks, trying to get on with his life. But there was one problem. He couldn't concentrate properly. Chrissie was still on his mind.

He wanted to see her again. He knew she was married and in a different country altogether, but he couldn't help it. He'd fallen for her. And he'd fallen hard.

Sharon walked into the club. Jake looked up from the order form Johnny had given him earlier that day.
"Hey." He said, pushing the papers aside.
"Hello." She replied. "Jake, you've got to help Chrissie. She said that something was wrong on the phone last night and I'm scared. What if it's something really awful?"
"How can I help her? I don't even know where she lives." He said.
She pulled a letter from Chrissie out of her bag and tore the address off.
"Here. You need to get there and fast." She said, handing him the scrap of paper.
"Ok. I'll book the next flight out there." He said, with a smile

di marco
27-04-2006, 08:27
great! :D yay jakeys going to save chrissie lol! more soon please

feelingyellow
27-04-2006, 16:01
Finally he's saving her :p :cheer: Let them be together forever and don't do some stupid twist :p More soon darling! :cheer: :D

Layne
27-04-2006, 16:34
You are evil but that plan sounds good :p!!
Yey jake is finally ( :rolleyes: ) gonna save chrissie :cheer: More soon x

Amber
27-04-2006, 21:53
Thanks everyone! Loving your new banner Layne. Nigel looks extra gorgeous in the first pic :wub:

Addicted
Eight

Chrissie was stood infront of the front of the mirror, examining her body. She looked at all of her bruises, each one more painful than the last. Everytime Den got angry he'd take it out on her. She wasn't like the old Chrissie Watts ; the feisty, powerful Chrissie Watts. She was like a wilting flower ; slowly dying and losing the feeling of being loved. It scared her how much she'd changed in so little time. Den scared her.

Jake had arrived in Samos. He put his bag down and pulled the crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket. Now all he had to do was convince her to come home.

PS - Sorry for the shortness. The next part will be longer I promise :)

di marco
28-04-2006, 08:06
great! :D jake better convince her! more soon please

feelingyellow
28-04-2006, 16:06
Fab part! :D
Especially liked this line: She was like a wilting flower ; slowly dying and losing the feeling of being loved. :D
More soon, more soon! :cheer:

Layne
28-04-2006, 17:41
Thanks everyone! Loving your new banner Layne. Nigel looks extra gorgeous in the first pic :wub:

Thank yooo :wub: he is such a gorgeous man! BTW loving your new banner too :p
Oh my god poor chrissie :( fab part honey but sad :(
Jake quick run go save chrissie!

Amber
29-04-2006, 19:05
Super long part now :D Enjoy! x

Addicted
Nine

Jake was stood on the road behind where Chrissie was supposed to be living. He remembered Sharon saying something about an "L" shaped pool and a water fountain. He looked through the gate, and there was the pool and the fountain, as he'd been told. He opened the gate and walked along the little path that lead to the back door. He tried to open it but it was locked. He paced around, figuring out what to do when he saw a small window. He looked through it. The key was in the lock. He walked back the door. He punched his hand through the frosted glass. He reached the handle and found the key. He unlocked it and let himself in. He was looking around the room when the door flung open. Chrissie blinked when she saw who it was. She looked at his hand.
"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" She screamed, running over.
"Oh I'm fine." He said, not wanting the fuss.
"No you're not."
She put his hand under the cold tap and told him to wait there. She got the first aid kit out of one of the cupboards and sat Jake down infront of her.

She finished wrapping the bandages around his hand and secured them with a safety pin.
"Why didn't you knock on the door instead of hurting yourself, trying to get in?" She asked.
"I dunno. I didn't really think about it." He said.
"Why are you here Jake?"
"Sharon told me that you said something was wrong. Is it true?"
She pulled her dressing gown tighter, not wanting Jake to see the bruises.
"Nothing's wrong. I-I'm fine." She said, trying to smile.
He looked at her. The happiness that was once in her beautiful eyes was gone.
"You don't have to lie, you know. I knew something had happened when I spoke to you on the phone." He said after a while.
A tear rolled down her cheek. She couldn't lie to him.
"Hey. It's gonna be alright." He said softly, taking her into his arms.
"It's not." She sobbed. "Not with Den around."
"What's he done to you? Has he hurt you?" He asked.
She didn't answer. Jake knew this was a "yes".
"I'll kill him." He said.
"No. I don't want you getting hurt."
He stroked her cheek.
"You're always thinking about other people."
"Well, Jake I really care about you."
They were interrupted by a key going in the lock.
"Den's back. You've got to get out before he sees you." She said frantically.
"When can I see you again?"
"Come back tomorrow at about half ten."
"Ok."
He opened the door and left, shutting it behing him. Den walked into the kitchen.
"What's happened here?"
"Someone tried to break in." She said, which wasn't strictly a lie.
"When was this?"
"I dunno, 10 minutes ago maybe."
"Why haven't you cleared up the glass yet then?"
She didn't answer. He threw his fist at her and punched her so hard she fell to the floor.

Jake clenched his fists. He could hear her crying and he desperately wanted to go in a make sure she was ok, but he knew he couldn't. He hated Den for everything he'd done to Chrissie. He didn't deserve to live.

EDIT: You're so modest Layne! :p

Layne
29-04-2006, 19:58
He didn't deserve to live.

Too right he doesn't :angry: Kill den, kill him!!!!
Fab part amber, poor chrissie :( Den is evil, super jake to the rescuse!!!!
Me modest ?! :p x

Tannie
29-04-2006, 20:01
Oh My God poor Chrissie Jake go back and see her she needs you not Den!!!!

di marco
30-04-2006, 11:12
brill! :D omg den is so evil, poor chrissie, jake kill den lol! more very soon please

Bree
30-04-2006, 14:08
wow brill that was fab awww poor chrissie :(

feelingyellow
30-04-2006, 14:28
Aww fab hun! :wub: Why can't Jake just rescue her! Grr :p More soon please hunni! :D

Amber
30-04-2006, 21:25
Apologies for saying I'd post more last night but I didn't. My PC crashed just as I'd finished getting the next part typed up :rolleyes:

Addicted
Ten

Chrissie was sitting in the kitchen in her dressing gown. She went to get a cup out of one of the cupboards, when she caught sight of her reflection. Her cheek was bruised, just under her eye. She hated Den. She'd tried to run away before. He found her packed suitcase under the bed and went mad. He really hurt her. He cancelled her credit cards. She couldn't run away with no money, could she?

Jake tapped on the backdoor lightly. Chrissie opened it and hugged him tightly.
"I'm so glad you're here." She whispered in his ear.
"Where else would I be?" He said softly. "Now are you coming home with me?"
She pulled away.
"What to Walford?"
"That was the original plan."
"What about Den?"
"What about him? He'll be a million miles away from here. And if he comes anywhere near you, he'll be as good as dead. Now come on, show me where you're suitcase is. I'll help you pack."

Jake got a second suitcase out, after filling the first one. He unzipped one of the pockets and smiled.
"I'd forgotten about this." He said, pulling out the silk scarve he'd bought for Chrissie.
She took it off of him and wrapped it around her neck.

They finished packing her things.
"I'll leave you to get dressed." Jake said.
He left the room. Chrissie sat down on the bed, smiling. She looked at the photo on her bedside table. It was of her and Den. She took it out of the frame and ripped it in half, separating him from her.

She walked out of the bedroom.
"You look gorgeous." Jake said, grinning.
"Thankyou. You don't look too bad yourself." She laughed.
"I'll get your bags." He said, with a smile.
"Ok. And Jake, thanks for doing this." She said gratefully.

Tannie
30-04-2006, 21:46
wow i love it hun yay Jakey you went back for her yay more soon please xxx

di marco
01-05-2006, 10:18
brill! :D yay jakey to the rescue, no more evil den! more very soon please

feelingyellow
01-05-2006, 14:06
Aww! Fab hun! :D Please tell me they're actually gonna stay together this time! :D :cheer: Pleeeeeeeeeeease! :p Love it hun, more more! :cheer:

Bree
01-05-2006, 14:38
wow fab jake :wub: awwww poor chrissie please dont let her get back with den please jakissie forever :wub::D

Layne
01-05-2006, 15:06
Oh yay finally Jake has rescused her :cheer: :wub: Although i have a feeling everything isn't going to go smoothly........ more soon x

Amber
01-05-2006, 22:12
Isn't going to go smoothly?! What are you on about woman? :p

Addicted
Eleven

Chrissie and Jake were boarding the plane. He squeezed her hand.
"It's going to be alright. He's not gonna be able to hurt you anymore." He whispered.
"Yeah. I know. I'm just a bit scared." She said.
She felt a tap on her shoulder. She span around. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"You dropped your scarve." An elderly woman said, handing it to her.
"Thankyou." She said quietly.
"Are you ok?" Jake asked.
"Yeah, I'll be fine." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

Chrissie opened her eyes. Jake's arm was around her. His strong, protective arm. For the first time in ages, she felt safe. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Jake stirred. He looked at Chrissie. Even though she was sleeping, she looked happy. He kissed the top of her head. He felt a warm feeling rush through his body. He smiled. She was going to be ok.

Tannie
01-05-2006, 22:33
Wow wow wow wow yay aw i love it hun more soon please:p yay let's hope evil Den dosn't catch them!:D

di marco
02-05-2006, 07:41
great! :D really hope den doesnt come after them. more soon please

feelingyellow
02-05-2006, 15:26
Yayyyyyyyyyy! :D So sweet huns! :wub: Keep it that way! :p More more more... more! :D :cheer:

Amber
17-05-2006, 21:03
Okaaaaaaaaaay! I'm really sorry I haven't posted for ages. I've been tidying my room (yes for that long) and I've only just finished it. My Mum banned me from telly and going on the computer (even for homework!). But I still typed loads more parts up when she wasn't looking!

And OMG! The boards have changed so much since I last came on (4th May). I spent about 5 minutes trying to get the quick reply box to work (yes I am slow). Anyways. Enough of my rambling on..

Addicted
Twelve

Chrissie was sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. She felt a hand on her shoulder and jumped. She looked up. Jake was stood with a concerned look on his face.
"Sorry. I thought you were-" She said.
"Den?" He said, interrupting her.
She nodded.
"You need to relax a bit more." He sighed, sitting down.
"Yeah. But it's so hard." She answered. "Y'know. I've just come out of an abusive home and moved to a proper home where everything's so perfect. I can't help it. I've got used to looking over my shoulder for every single little sound."
"I know how it feels." He whispered.
"What?"
"When I was little, my Dad, he used to beat me. Sometimes I'd try fight him. But he was too strong and he'd only hit me harder. It was the same for Danny. He used to hide from him. That made him even angrier." He said quietly. "We went into care after a while. And the amount of times Dad tried to take us back. The social workers always found out. And you know what, I'm glad he's dead now. I've never hated someone so much."
Chrissie squeezed his hand.
"But I'm so happy that I got you out of there. No one ever did for me and Dan." He said, looking at her.
"I feel like I've had the easy ride compared to what happened to you."
He shook his head.
"No. There's no such thing as 'easy' in that situation."
She nodded in agreement.
"You need to move on from this." Jake whispered. "I did."
"Yeah." She paused. "I should try and get a job."
"You don't have to. We can manage without the extra money."
"It's not for the money. It's something for me to do."
"If you want to you can. I'm not gonna stop you."
She stood up.
"I'm gonna have a shower." She said. "Thanks again. I just dunno what I would've done without you."
She leant over and kissed him.
"You never have to thank me. You didn't deserve what he did to you."
A smile spread across her face as she left. Jake pulled his mobile out of his pocket and dialled a number.
"Hello. Johnny, is that job still available?"

Amber
17-05-2006, 21:05
Heres another part to show I'm really sorry :p

Addicted
Thirteen

Chrissie walked out of the bedroom. Jake climbed the stairs.
"Ahh. You're ready. Now get your coat. I'm taking you out for lunch." He said, grinning.
"What's brought this on?" She asked, curiously.
"Well I asked Johnny if he'd give you a job and he agreed."
"You asked him?" She said. "And what will I be doing?"
"You will be working behind the bar. With me."
"Really?"
He nodded. She hugged him tightly.
"Thanks Jake." She whispered in his ear.
"Oi. What did I tell you about never thanking me?"
"Oh yeah, sorry."
As she pulled away, she kissed his cheek. She found herself leaning closer to him. He kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her. Their lips parted. They stood breathless for a couple of seconds, but it was too hard to resist any longer. She kissed him hungrily. The friction of their bodies colliding against each other was almost too much for him to bear. She pulled away, taking his hand in hers, leading him to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed.
"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He said, after a while.
She nodded, pulling him beside her. She sealed her mouth with his, and kissed him passionately.

"Jake?... Jake?.. JAKE!" Danny called, coming up the stairs.
Jake jumped out of bed, pulled his boxers and his jeans on and grabbed his shirt. He walked out onto the landing.
"What do you want?" He said.
"Can I borrow a tenner?.. What have you been doing anyway?" Danny asked, watching him button his shirt.
"Here." He said, getting a £10 note out of his pocket.
"Thankyou. I asked you what you'd been doing.."
"Nothing."
Chrissie walked out of the bedroom. Her hair was a bit messed up and her makeup was a bit smudged, but above all that, she looked gorgeous. She went downstairs.
"Ahh. So that's what you were doing." Danny grinned.
"Shut up Dan."

di marco
17-05-2006, 21:10
brill! :D glad chrissies back with jake now! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
17-05-2006, 21:17
3 parts :eek: (i missed one :angel: ) You are spoiling us amber! But i ain;t complaining! :rotfl: at danny!! And yey Jakey is gonna look after her :wub: More soon, i don't think you have shown us how sorry you are yet! :p

feelingyellow
18-05-2006, 16:49
Aww! That's so cute and sweet hun! It's all going so great! :cheer: Why do I feel your going to put a horrible twist in it soon? :nono:

How dare you leave us for... 17 days! :eek: I don't care if your net wasn't on... school computers... library computers... any computers! :mad: OK ... going to calm down now :p

Yeush so more soon! :D :p

Amber
18-05-2006, 19:03
How dare you leave us for... 17 days! :eek: I don't care if your net wasn't on... school computers... library computers... any computers! :mad: OK ... going to calm down now :p
Ahhh! *Runs to hide* It doesn't work at school and it says "You are not allowed to access this website as it has been classed as 'Forum'" or something and I've lost my library card.. And my Mum is eviiiiiiiiil!

And *sob* JAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEY'S LEAVING! :crying::crying:

I'll post more tomorrow :)

feelingyellow
18-05-2006, 20:49
Ahhh! *Runs to hide* It doesn't work at school and it says "You are not allowed to access this website as it has been classed as 'Forum'" or something and I've lost my library card.. And my Mum is eviiiiiiiiil!

And *sob* JAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEY'S LEAVING! :crying:

I'll post more tomorrow :)

Lol aww, ok ok I get you couldn't access SB :p Could have emailed someone to post if for you though... :p

:eek: Jakey's leaving!? WHY? :eek: Tommorow! :eek: How about now! :p

Tannie
21-05-2006, 21:25
Aw wow hun this is really good just caught up and noooooooooooooo Jakey can't leave*Crys* If he does he has to take Chrissie with him althrough if it is not permanet then she can stay but we can't have evil Den taking her again can we now:p

Amber
22-05-2006, 19:43
Sorry. I've gone and confused you two. I meant in the real EE!

I'll post some more later or tomorrow, depending on how good BB is tonight and whether it's worth watching it live :)

feelingyellow
24-05-2006, 16:06
Sorry. I've gone and confused you two. I meant in the real EE!

I'll post some more later or tomorrow, depending on how good BB is tonight and whether it's worth watching it live :)

Ah right lol. Well he doesn't do anything in real EE anyway :p

Meh... now now now :p

Amber
24-05-2006, 20:57
:lol: I've just noticed your sig Emmie! "*Fanatic*Loves Peas*" :rotfl: you two do make me laugh! Nigel's lovely. Peas are lovely. Yet you still argue over who's better :lol:! Will the madness ever end?!

Addicted
Fourteen

"..And this is where we keep the wines and spirits. But make sure Danny doesn't get anywhere near them." Jake was with Chrissie at the club. He had been showing her where everything was. She smiled.
"What?" He asked.
"You. All you do is look after me and make sure I'm happy." She said, tracing her finger lightly across the palm of his hand.
"You say that like it's a bad thing." He said, sounding disappointed.
"No, no, no. I mean I appreciate everything you do for me." She said softly.
She kissed him gently and stroked his cheek.

Chrissie was in the living room, flicking through a magazine. She was bored. Jake had left her to go out and she couldn't think of anything to do so she just stayed at home. Suddenly she heard someone put a key in the lock and walk in.
"Honey, I'm home!" Jake called. "And I've got you a present..."

di marco
26-05-2006, 09:58
great! :D wonder what the pressie is! more soon please

feelingyellow
26-05-2006, 19:32
:lol: I've just noticed your sig Emmie! "*Fanatic*Loves Peas*" :rotfl: you two do make me laugh! Nigel's lovely. Peas are lovely. Yet you still argue over who's better! Will the madness ever end?!

Addicted
Fourteen

"..And this is where we keep the wines and spirits. But make sure Danny doesn't get anywhere near them." Jake was with Chrissie at the club. He had been showing her where everything was. She smiled.
"What?" He asked.
"You. All you do is look after me and make sure I'm happy." She said, tracing her finger lightly across the palm of his hand.
"You say that like it's a bad thing." He said, sounding disappointed.
"No, no, no. I mean I appreciate everything you do for me." She said softly.
She kissed him gently and stroked his cheek.

Chrissie was in the living room, flicking through a magazine. She was bored. Jake had left her to go out and she couldn't think of anything to do so she just stayed at home. Suddenly she heard someone put a key in the lock and walk in.
"Honey, I'm home!" Jake called. "And I've got you a present..."

Nigel's not lovely! He smells... unlike Peas :p But yes Peas are lovely! :D It's not madness... it's just Lanye not admitting the truth :p

Oh and btw sweet part :p What's the present... is it peas!? :eek: More :p xx

Bree
26-05-2006, 20:18
Awww wow fab part hun loved it awww jakeys so sweet :wub: and emmie knows Nigels better then peas she tried to say peas were better then Tracy-Ann :eek: :p

feelingyellow
26-05-2006, 21:53
Awww wow fab part hun loved it awww jakeys so sweet :wub: and emmie knows Nigels better then peas she tried to say peas were better then Tracy-Ann :eek: :p

Emmie is telling the truth :D :p

Tannie
27-05-2006, 09:48
Wow i loved that part and Emmie is not telling the truth of course Tracy - Ann Oberman are way better then peas where did you get the idea that peas where much better then Tracy - Ann Oberman?:p More soon please Amber.

feelingyellow
27-05-2006, 11:30
Wow i loved that part and Emmie is not telling the truth of course Tracy - Ann Oberman are way better then peas where did you get the idea that peas where much better then Tracy - Ann Oberman?:p More soon please Amber.

They lie... THEY LIE! :angry: :p

Bree
27-05-2006, 11:45
Emmie its a fact that Tracy-Anns Obermans better then peas think bout it there are loads of peas and only one Tracy-Ann :p x

feelingyellow
27-05-2006, 12:53
Emmie its a fact that Tracy-Anns Obermans better then peas think bout it there are loads of peas and only one Tracy-Ann :p x

Lmfao yeah cos people like peas better so there's more of them, and as TAO sucks so much there's less :p

Case closed. :) :p

Now let's get back on topic to Amberrrr's script :p

When's next part? :p

Layne
30-05-2006, 18:43
:lol: I've just noticed your sig Emmie! "*Fanatic*Loves Peas*" :rotfl: you two do make me laugh! Nigel's lovely. Peas are lovely. Yet you still argue over who's better :lol:! Will the madness ever end?!

:eek: I have only just noticed her sig! Nigel is lovely yes! And soo much better than peas! And emmie i am admitting the truth Nigel is better than peas! :p
And Tracy-Ann is better than peas *sticks out tongue*

anyways amber......Fab part, i wanna know what the prezzie is, please post more soon, please for me *puppy dog eyes* as a welcome home prezzie! :D

feelingyellow
30-05-2006, 20:29
:eek: I have only just noticed her sig! Nigel is lovely yes! And soo much better than peas! And emmie i am admitting the truth Nigel is better than peas! :p
And Tracy-Ann is better than peas *sticks out tongue*

Lmfao... she lies... SHE LIES! :angry: :p

Amber
04-06-2006, 16:25
Lmfao... she lies... SHE LIES! :angry: :p
She doesn't lie about Tracy being better than peas! No one's better than Tracy!.. Maybe Kelly Clarkson.. No they're both equal *nods in agreement with self*

feelingyellow
04-06-2006, 17:03
She doesn't lie about Tracy being better than peas! No one's better than Tracy!.. Maybe Kelly Clarkson.. No they're both equal *nods in agreement with self*

Erm... actually she does :p
Peas are better, Kelly Clarkson is better [there's no such thing as 'equal'] - maybe even Nigel is better... ok maybe that was too far! :lol:

Anyways back to the script, when are you giving us more :D :p

Amber
04-06-2006, 17:20
Peas are rubbish!

I'm writing more right now :p

Amber
04-06-2006, 17:26
as a welcome home prezzie! :D
Where've you been then hun? I couldn't post this week because I was in St. Ives :angel:

FYI Emmie - Because you said peas were better than TAO I've decided to agree with Layne. Nigel is better than peas! :p

Addicted
Fifteen

A little chocolate-brown labrador came bounding into the room. Chrissie blinked.
"You got me a dog?" She asked, still shocked.
"Yes and I went through hell to get her."
"Well, erm.. thanks."
"What's the matter? Don't you like dogs?"
"Yeah.. I júst didn't expect it."
The puppy sat infront of Chrissie. She stroked her soft fur.
"What are you going to call it?" Jake asked.
"Hmmm.. Belleza."

feelingyellow
04-06-2006, 17:34
Where've you been then hun? I couldn't post this week because I was in St. Ives :angel:

FYI Emmie - Because you said peas were better than TAO I've decided to agree with Layne. Nigel is better than peas! :p

Addicted
Fifteen

A little chocolate-brown labrador came bounding into the room. Chrissie blinked.
"Well, erm.. thanks."
"Hmmm.. Belleza."

Lmao well... that's just not right! :p *holds peas in front of Amber, come on you know you want them :p*

Lmao nice part hunni! Belleza hehe! :D Fab more soooon! :cheer:

Amber
04-06-2006, 17:41
It wasn't finished and my bloody computer decided to post it. Hmph!

I know that I want them, you're right Emmie.. want them to be squashed! :p

feelingyellow
04-06-2006, 17:42
It wasn't finished and my bloody computer decided to post it. Hmph!

I know that I want them, you're right Emmie.. want them to be squashed! :p

Lmao naughty computer! :nono:

Lmfao! Nah to be squashed then eaten :p You can't eat Nigel, though you can squash him! :lol:

Layne
04-06-2006, 18:29

Addicted
Fifteen

"Well, erm.. thanks."
"Hmmm.. Belleza."

I went to Portugal! And what do you think your doing going off and leaving us, your in the middle of a script you can't just waltz off :rolleyes:
And see emmie everyone thinks Nigel is better than peas (and so is tracy so neh!) And you can't and squash nige!

Fab part amberineee! Jake bought chrissie a little puppy dog how cute awww :wub: !
Post more soon please to make up for the fact you weren't here for a awhole week! :p

Amber
04-06-2006, 19:19
Addicted
Fifteen - Continued (thanks to this piece-of-poo computer :rolleyes:)

"Belleza?" Jake said, puzzled as to what it meant.
"It's 'beauty' in Spanish." She smiled.
"Ah. That's nice."
"I want to take you out for dinner to thank you."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I'll book a table at Fargo's." She said and left the room.

In the next part..
Jake does something that he'll regret.

Layne
04-06-2006, 19:49
Awww bless the name! And what do you mean that happens in the next part *is keeping quiet incase someone didn't read the spoiler bit* You can't just post that then leave it, i order you get back here now and post more!

Oh and P.S Tell your friend to run and hide because i am gonna Keeeeel her! :angel: ahem....!!!

di marco
04-06-2006, 21:11
great! :D awwwwwwww a dog lol! more soon please, cant wait

feelingyellow
04-06-2006, 22:41
Aww bless! Ooo what does Jake regret... does he eat peas!? :eek: :p More soon! :cheer: :D

feelingyellow
04-06-2006, 22:43
I went to Portugal! And what do you think your doing going off and leaving us, your in the middle of a script you can't just waltz off :rolleyes:
And see emmie everyone thinks Nigel is better than peas (and so is tracy so neh!) And you can't and squash nige!

It's you're Lanye :)

Lmfao not everyone! Please what that like two maybe three or four people? I have a whole pea gang so meh :p And yes I can... and will! :lol: :p

Amber
07-06-2006, 20:21
Oh and P.S Tell your friend to run and hide because i am gonna Keeeeel her! :angel: ahem....!!!
I have told her. And she's scared! :lol:

Oh and yeah Emmie he regretted eating peas because they are horrible and taste revolting :moonie:

Addicted
Sixteen

Jake was walking with Chrissie to Fargo's, their arms linked. He brought her hand up to his mouth and kissed her knuckles. She smiled as he captured her in his arms. He kissed her like her lips were the way to salvation.
"Come on. I'm starving." She said as she pulled away.
"Just a bit longer." He pleaded, leaning back in to kiss her.
"Ok." She said, before her mouth was sealed with his.
She broke away from him once again.
"Jake I'm too hungry. And if I don't get fed in the next twenty minutes, I'll end up eating you. Now come on." She said firmly but with a smile.
"Alright then. I wouldn't want to be devoured by you." He grinned, slipping his arm around her waist.

"Can we have a bottle of your finest champagne over here please?" Jake said.
The waiter nodded.
"What's the special occasion?" Chrissie asked.
"Well.." Jake said, as he reached into his pocket and produced a small black box.
He opened it infront of her. A diamond ring was sitting in the velvet lining of the box.
"Will you marry me?"
Chrissie couldn't believe what he'd just asked her. Part of her didn't want to believe it. She just didn't know what to say. It was all too fast for her to handle.
"I don't know.. I can't.. I just-" She stammered, as she got up and left.

Sorry! Please don't hurt me! *Runs to hide*

di marco
07-06-2006, 20:25
great! :D why doesnt chrissie want to marry jake? more very soon please, cant wait

feelingyellow
08-06-2006, 19:16
Aww! That was sweet but hey... make her say Yes already :p Hehe fab part and peas rock :D :cheer: :p xx

Amber
08-06-2006, 19:22
How dare you vandalise this thread by saying "peas rock"!

Addicted
Seventeen

Chrissie walked through the front door and collapsed on the stairs. She heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.
"Alright?" Alfie said, before sipping his tea.
She shook her head.
"Why? What's happened?"
"Jake proposed." She exhaled.
"What?"
"We haven't even said 'I love you' to each other yet and he's already wanting to get married."
"What did you say?"
"I can't remember. But I know that I didn't say 'yes'."
"Come here." He said, pulling her into a hug. "It's alright."
"Alfie-" She said, and before she knew what was happening, she was kissing him.

*Is running a mile!*

di marco
08-06-2006, 20:31
great! :D omg chrissie what are you doing you stupid stupid girl! more very very soon please

feelingyellow
08-06-2006, 20:54
How dare you vandalise this thread by saying "peas rock"!

Addicted
Seventeen

Chrissie walked through the front door and collapsed on the stairs. She heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.
"Alright?" Alfie said, before sipping his tea.
She shook her head.
"Why? What's happened?"
"Jake proposed." She exhaled.
"What?"
"We haven't even said 'I love you' to each other yet and he's already wanting to get married."
"What did you say?"
"I can't remember. But I know that I didn't say 'yes'."
"Come here." He said, pulling her into a hug. "It's alright."

*Is running a mile!*

Vandalise? Please it's improving :p

Omg... that is soooo evil! :mad: And with ALFIE! :angry: He's ewww! Ahh! You're mean and disgusting!

More soon... and make it good this time! :angry: :p

Oh and btw suckish thing under your name. :) :p

Tannie
08-06-2006, 22:34
Amber you so must die!!!!! No Chrissie what are you doing!!!

Layne
09-06-2006, 17:50
I have told her. And she's scared! :lol:
Good good :rotfl:

Sorry! Please don't hurt me! *Runs to hide*

*starts hurting amber* Urm how could you what :eek: Chrissie wants to marry Jake, she does, stooopid woman! :rolleyes:

*Is running a mile!*

Yeh you better run a mile missus, how could you make that poor,fragile woman *cough who by the way loves jake and will marry him and have his babies and love happily ever after cough* kiss that ugly minger ewwwww :sick: She is just urm confused and drunk, yeh that is what it is she doesn't know what she is doing she didn't mean to kiss alfie no way!.

Make it better or i will have to keel you too!

Amber
09-06-2006, 21:53
*Calls out from hiding place* It will be better after this part I promise!

Addicted
Eighteen

Chrissie woke up in Alfie's bed. What had she done? She felt awful. She sat up. Alfie was buttoning his shirt. He glanced at her. She smiled shyly and pulled the duvet tighter around her almost bare body.
"What happened was a mistake. I mean, you're Jake's girlfriend and I know he loves you." He said, sitting on the bed.
"Yeah and that's why he proposed so soon." She said sarcastically.
"Well why do you think he did it?" He said. His voice softened, "Listen, he's probably regretting what he did. He's never been in a serious relationship. He doesn't know what he's doing."
She sighed thinking about it.
"I'd better get dressed." She said.
"Alright." He said and left the room.
She picked up her clothes off of the floor and began to get dressed.

di marco
10-06-2006, 10:58
brill! :D omg chrissie what have you done! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
10-06-2006, 17:04
:eek: What has she done, Amber i hope your happy look what you made he do :rolleyes: It better get bloody better! or well i will do something evil :p x

Amber
13-06-2006, 20:30
I'm sorry! I'll try not to be evil for a bit.

Addicted
Nineteen

Chrissie was sitting in the cafe. She felt so confused. She rested her head on her hand. She closed her eyes and listened. She could hear people shouting outside on the market. She could hear people coming in and going out. She listened more carefully. She could hear the radio in the kitchen.
"..and now we're gonna play the next single from their album, Taller in More Ways. It's the Sugababes with Follow Me Home." Said the DJ before playing the record.
The music filled the room.

Like a light into my life
I never thought that it would feel so right, yeah
All I wanna do is hold you tight
And I'll be with you through trouble nights

Sometimes life it drags you down
And plays you like a fool
Makes you feel so empty sometimes
It can be so cruel, ooh yeah

So follow me home
You'll never be lost
We'll weather the storm
Whatever the cost
I won't walk away
I'll stand by your side
I'm here for you
The rest of our lives

When you're feeling all alone
Hear the words that I'm singing to you, oh
Like a seed that has been sewn
As you grow, I will protect you, yeah, yeah

Sometimes life it drags you down
And plays you like a fool
Makes you feel so empty sometimes
It can be so cruel, ooh yeah

So follow me home
You'll never be lost
We'll weather the storm
Whatever the cost
I won't walk away
I'll stand by your side
I'm here for you
The rest of our lives

Baby all I'm trying to say
Is that my heart is here to hold you
I'm never far away
Take my hand so I can feel you
I've searched and I have found
I'll never let you down
We will all stand on solid ground
No matter what I'll always be around

So follow me home
You'll never be lost
We'll weather the storm
Whatever the cost
I won't walk away
I'll stand by your side
I'm here for you
The rest of our lives

So follow me home
You'll never be lost
Wherever the storm
Whatever the cost
I won't walk away
I'll stand by your side
I'm here for you
The rest of our lives

Chrissie stood up. She was no longer confused. She walked out and headed for the club. Jake was sitting at the bar trying to do the order form. He looked up from the clipboard and dropped the pen.
"Chrissie." He said as he walked over to her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to happen. I just-"
"It's ok. I've realised who I want to be with. And it's you." She whispered.
He pushed a stray curl behind her ear.
"Sorry. I just got so wrapped up that I didn't see how fast we were going." He continued.
"It's ok." She said as she stroked his cheek.
"If what you want is to take things slow, then we can take things slow."
She nodded and kissed his lips gently.

See! I'm not always mean :p

di marco
13-06-2006, 20:57
fab! :D yay chrissie and jake back together! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
13-06-2006, 21:54
:rolleyes: OKay i take it back your not always mean! But you have to keep it like that now :wub: All lovey dovey awwwwwwwww :wub: ! FAb and i really fancy downloading that song now... :p x

Amber
15-06-2006, 21:49
I'm dedi-ing this part to the last two reading this - DM and Layne :D

Addicted
Twenty

Danny walked into the club. Chrissie looked at Jake, wanting to get out to avoid some stupid sarcastic comment from his brother.
"Jake could you give me a hand with some crates please." Chrissie said, smiling.
"I'll help you in a minute. I still haven't finished the orders." Jake said, tapping the pen on the table.
"Jake. Now." She said, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh right." He whispered. "Yeah I'll help you."
They went into the store room.
"Thankyou." She smiled.
"And do I get a reward?" He hoped.
"Of course." She said, edging closer to him.
He captured her in his arms and kissed her. Their lips parted.
"What's the date?" Chrissie asked.
"17th. Why?"
She put her hand over her mouth and gasped.
"My period was due 2 weeks ago."
"What? Wait a minute.." He said, adding up the facts. "You don't think you're.."
"Maybe."
She couldn't think straight. What if it wasn't Jake's baby, and it was Alfie's?

di marco
16-06-2006, 10:35
fab! :D no you cant make it be alfies baby, it needs to be jakes! more very soon please, cant wait

awwww thanks :)

Layne
16-06-2006, 21:42
Awww thankooooo :wub:

She couldn't think straight. What if it wasn't Jake's baby, and it was Alfie's?
Why have you put the IF there, its not meant to go there, it is Jakes Baby, it is! And if for some weird and Bizarre reason it isn't then i will have to do somehting i may regret aka keeeel you!!! So it had better be jakes! :p -x

Bree
17-06-2006, 18:11
awww wow just caught up its fab cant wait for more x

feelingyellow
17-06-2006, 19:08

How unfair! It's not my fault I had to go to war with Peas... I've stuck through this script for months! :( :p

Fab parts hunni, you're going to be evil and make the baby Alfie's aren't you? This really isn't a way to get friends, you know :p

More asap! :D xx

Tannie
18-06-2006, 08:45
Oh wow this is brilliant hun no it can't be alfie's that will break poor Jakey's heart:p more soon please xxx

Amber
18-06-2006, 21:59
How unfair! It's not my fault I had to go to war with Peas... I've stuck through this script for months! :( :p
Well no one's been posting but them for a couple of parts so :p

Addicted
Twenty One

Chrissie came out of the bathroom. Jake looked at her.
"Well?" He said after a while.
"I couldn't do it. You look." She said, holding the white stick infront of him.
"Oh." He whispered.
"What is it?"
"False alarm. You're not having a baby."
She sank back against the wall, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Maybe it's for the best. I mean, I dunno about you but I don't think I would've been able to handle a child." He said, taking her hand in his.
"Yeah." She whispered. "I don't know what I'd have done if we were going to have a baby."
She rested her head on his shoulder.
"Smile. It's not the end of the world." He said.
She grinned. He kissed the top of her head.

di marco
19-06-2006, 14:11
great! :D yay so there isnt a baby of alfies! more very soon please, cant wait

feelingyellow
19-06-2006, 19:17
Well no one's been posting but them for a couple of parts so :p

Addicted
Twenty One

Chrissie came out of the bathroom. Jake looked at her.
"Well?" He said after a while.
"I couldn't do it. You look." She said, holding the white stick infront of him.
"Oh." He whispered.
"What is it?"
"False alarm. You're not having a baby."
She sank back against the wall, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Maybe it's for the best. I mean, I dunno about you but I don't think I would've been able to handle a child." He said, taking her hand in his.
"Yeah." She whispered. "I don't know what I'd have done if we were going to have a baby."
"Smile. It's not the end of the world." He said.
She grinned. He kissed the top of her head.

I'm going to be very nice to you and say something very nice: BAH.

Aww how cute! :wub: But the pregnancy test is wrong... isn't it!? :angry: :p Yeah I can read your mind... you don't fool me :p More soon please hun :D xx

Amber
20-06-2006, 21:56
After this part I'm having a break from writing. It does get very boring sometimes :rolleyes:

Addicted
Twenty Two

Chrissie was sitting on the bed thinking about what had happened between her and Alfie. Why did she do it? She didn't even understand it herself. Jake walked into the room.
"Hey." He said with a smile.
"Hi." She said, almost in a whisper.
"Are you alright?"
She shrugged.
"We should have a party. To cheer you up."
"What?"
"Why not? You deserve a good night."
"Ok then."
"I'll ask Johnny if we could have it at the club."
He sat down beside her and put his arm around her.
"Y'know, it will get better. I'm telling you, it will." He said softly.
She smiled and kissed him.

Jake tapped on the bedroom door. He opened it and leant against the doorframe.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Almost." She said, reaching for her necklace.
She fiddled with it behind her neck.
"Here." He said, walking over and fastening it.
She smiled a 'thanks' in the mirror at him. She stood up.
"What do you think?" She said.
He blinked.
"What, don't you like it?"
"No. It's just... wow."
He looked again at her.
"You look amazing."
"Thankyou."
"Come on. We don't want to miss the party, do we?"
He took her hand and lead her out of the room.

di marco
21-06-2006, 09:40
great! :D awwwww jakes so sweet! more soon please

Tannie
21-06-2006, 14:29
Aw wow Jakey is so sweet:D aww sorry i haven't been posting for a while hunnie i forgot:p

feelingyellow
21-06-2006, 16:17
After this part I'm having a break from writing. It does get very boring sometimes :rolleyes:

Addicted
Twenty Two

Chrissie was sitting on the bed thinking about what had happened between her and Alfie. Why did she do it? She didn't even understand it herself. Jake walked into the room.
"Hey." He said with a smile.
"Hi." She said, almost in a whisper.
"Are you alright?"
She shrugged.
"We should have a party. To cheer you up."
"What?"
"Why not? You deserve a good night."
"Ok then."
"I'll ask Johnny if we could have it at the club."
He sat down beside her and put his arm around her.
"Y'know, it will get better. I'm telling you, it will." He said softly.
She smiled and kissed him.

Jake tapped on the bedroom door. He opened it and leant against the doorframe.
"Are you ready?" He asked.
"Almost." She said, reaching for her necklace.
She fiddled with it behind her neck.
"Here." He said, walking over and fastening it.
She smiled a 'thanks' in the mirror at him. She stood up.
"What do you think?" She said.
He blinked.
"What, don't you like it?"
"No. It's just... wow."
He looked again at her.
"You look amazing."
"Thankyou."
"Come on. We don't want to miss the party, do we?"
He took her hand and lead her out of the room.

Break from writing? Oh please, you're sooo tricking us - bet they'll be another part tonight! :D :p

Fab part... sweet... too sweet... :hmm: You've got something up your sleeve :p Give us more... so I can complain at you haha :p xx

Layne
21-06-2006, 20:08

What do you mean a br...br..break :( You can't leave us!

Aww Chrissie isn't pregnant :( But i suppose its all for the best so yay!! And this way it won't be Alfie's baby!

Amber
21-06-2006, 21:00
Break from writing? Oh please, you're sooo tricking us - bet they'll be another part tonight! :D :p
I'm not tricking. I know it sounds silly coming from me but I'll post more when I feel like it. I'll probably feel like writing some next week when I have nothing to do :rolleyes: Hmph! My life is pretty boring!

Bree
21-06-2006, 22:02
Awww Jakeys so sweet :wub: cant wait for the next part x

feelingyellow
22-06-2006, 16:00
I'm not tricking. I know it sounds silly coming from me but I'll post more when I feel like it. I'll probably feel like writing some next week when I have nothing to do :rolleyes: Hmph! My life is pretty boring!

You sooooo are! I can see it in your eyes :p

Lol sure you will :rolleyes: Tonight then! :p

Amber
04-07-2006, 21:00
You sooooo are! I can see it in your eyes :p
Well you can't because I haven't got any eyes :p *cough*Emmie is in denial because she's confused and obviously thinks Nigel and Tracy are zillion million trillion times better than peas!*cough cough cough :p*

Moving on, I couldn't keep you lot waiting sooooo..

Addicted
Twenty Three

Jake walked into Johnny's office. Chrissie was sitting on the edge of the desk.
"Hey." She said with a smile.
"What are you doing in here? There's a party out there, just waiting for you to join it." He said, walking over to her.
"I've just been thinking."
"About what?"
She sighed.
"Whether leaving Den without telling him was a good idea."
"It was the right decision. You could've ended up.." He hesitated. "And I'd never forgive myself for that. And I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever. And if he comes near you I'll kill him."
"Thankyou." She paused. "There was something else I've been thinking about."
"What's that?"
"I was wondering.." She touched his arm. "I was wondering if you wanted to try for a baby."
"I'd love to." He said, linking his fingers with hers.
"Do you want to, you know?"
"What, now?"
She shrugged.
"Maybe. If you want to."
"Ok." He said, pushing the pots of pens and folders off of the desk.
She patted the space next to her. He sat down. She kissed him and pressed his body down onto the wooden surface.

:wub: I missed them, I had to do something!

di marco
04-07-2006, 21:16
great! :D ooo theyre trying for a baby, but why do i feel that its going to go wrong?! more very soon please

Amber
05-07-2006, 21:52
Nothing's going to go wrong with them trying for a baby.

But...

Jake finds out something about Chrissie and goes home to find something unexpected there..

And I'm not saying anything more :p

Amber
06-07-2006, 22:22
Thanks DM x

Addicted
Twenty Three

Jake buttoned his shirt. He watched Chrissie touch up on her makeup.
"You're beautiful just the way you are." He grinned.
She reached for her lipstick but put it back. She faced him and smiled. Her smile soon faded when she spotted something out of the corner of her eye. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.
"What? What is it?" Jake asked.
She pointed. He looked. A camera was staring at them.
"Oh my god." He whispered.
She giggled, embarassed.
"Well Johnny's definately got something to watch now." He said, with a shy smile.

Chrissie and Jake were sitting at the bar, his arm slung loosely around her waist, her hands on his knees. Every now and then he'd grab her for a quick kiss or whisper something in her ear. She'd just smile and sip her champagne. She felt so special, maybe it was the first time she'd felt loved. She didn't know what it was, but she knew that she wanted to stay like this forever.

Alfie walked into the club. He noticed Chrissie and Jake. She glanced over. He left, not wanting to cause any trouble.

"I need some fresh air. Do you mind?" She asked Jake.
"No, no. You go." He said and pulled her into his arms and kissed her passionately.
She smiled.
"I'll be back in a bit."

di marco
07-07-2006, 08:38
fab! :D lol about the camera thing! why do i have a feeling alfie has something to do with the thing that goes wrong? or maybe evil den comes back?! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
07-07-2006, 19:20
:eek: I can't believe i didn't now you had posted more :eek:

Awww trying for a ickle Baybeee :wub: And schrissie why are you going out for air, don't. And i have got a nasty feeling what might be at home waiting for jake.

More soooon please my lovely munchkin, for me 'cause you missed me! :p

Amber
08-07-2006, 23:04
'Cause I missed you..

Addicted
Twenty Four

"Alfie." Chrissie called after him.
He stopped and faced her. They hadn't spoken since the morning after they'd betrayed Jake.
"Can we talk?" She asked him.
"Yeah, yeah sure." He said, nodding.
They went and sat on Arthur's bench.
"Please don't tell Jake about what happened." She whispered.
"What made you think that I was going to?"
"I don't know. But I really care about him and I don't want him to get hurt."
"I know. And what happened was a mistake."
"I never meant to kiss you. I guess I was upset, what with Jake proposing. And what happened after that.." She said, trailing off.
"It's ok. I'm not going to tell him."
"Thankyou."
She stood up and turned around, ready to head back to the club. Jake was standing there. She gasped.
"How could you?" He shouted.
"I'm so sorry Jake." She said, her voice wavered as if she was about to cry.
"And you." He said pointing to Alfie. "You're family. Why did you do it?"
"I'm sorry Jake." He said, getting to his feet.
"You knew how much I cared about her and you still did it."
He punched Alfie, causing him to fall to the ground. He turned back to Chrissie.
"Do you really hate me that much to keep leading me on?"
"I'm so sorry Jake. Please forgive me."
"I can't."
He walked back to the house. Chrissie dropped her head and began to cry.
"I'm sorry." She whispered.

di marco
09-07-2006, 10:36
brill! :D omg i cant believe jake heard that! more very very soon please

Layne
09-07-2006, 18:31
'Cause I missed you..

Awww thankoooo :wub: But what :eek: How? no. Jake come back she loves you Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Make it all betterer please. x

Amber
09-07-2006, 20:10
Ok.. I'm not going to make it better. I'm going to make it worse. Sorry and I'm dedi-ing this to Layne 'cause you gave me the idea :)

Addicted
Twenty Five

Jake unlocked the back door and sat on a chair at the kitchen table. He shut his eyes, trying to forget. Tears escaped from his tightly closed eyelids. He heard footsteps.
"Hello loverboy. I hope you don't mind, I helped myself." Den said, sipping his cup of tea.
Jake looked at him. Den saw the tears on his face.
"Oh dear. Have you and that cheating slag I call my wife had a spat?"
He remembered what he'd told Chrissie earlier, "I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt you. Ever. And if he comes near you I'll kill him."
"What do you want?" He spat.
"I'm just here to claim what's rightfully mine."
"You talk about her as if you own her." Jake said, disgusted.
"Where is she?"
"She's out."
"I'll go and find her then."
Jake stood up and held Den by the throat.
"No. You're not going anywhere."
He released his hand from Den's neck.
"You're a fighter I'll give you that."
"Shut up." Jake shouted as he punched him. "You know, you put Chrissie through so much pain. And every minute of every day, I've seen the hurt in her eyes. I'm gonna make you pay for what you've done."

di marco
10-07-2006, 14:55
great! :D i knew den would come back, hope chrissie and jake get back together and that jake keeps his promise and kills den lol! more very soon please

Layne
10-07-2006, 19:34
Ok.. I'm not going to make it better. I'm going to make it worse. Sorry and I'm dedi-ing this to Layne 'cause you gave me the idea :)

Did i ? :confused: Oh yeh i vaguley remember :lol: ! Thankoooo!
And Jake how ever much i'd love you to kill Den, don't 'couz you'll get in to trouble and stuff, just hurt him then hand him into the police or something. More soon please pumpkin. x

Amber
10-07-2006, 22:01
Thankyou x

Addicted
Twenty Six

They fought.. And fought.. And fought. Jake punched Den again. He saw the blood running down Den's face. Jake grabbed a knife from the kitchen side and held it to his throat.
"Go on then. Do it." Den shouted.
Jake dropped it.
"Oh what's the matter? Are you too scared?" He laughed.
Jake clenched his fists.
"Just shut up." He screamed and punched Den again, this time much harder so he fell to the floor.
"I've had enough." He continued. "Just go home."
He offered his hand to Den. He took it. Jake saw what was in his other hand. The knife. Den forced it into Jake's stomach. He laughed manically at Jake. He fell to the ground in agony, thinking of only one thing : Chrissie.

di marco
11-07-2006, 08:34
fab! :D omg how could you let den stab jake?! more very very very soon please

Layne
11-07-2006, 18:16
:eek: :eek: :eek: What?! That is not how i meant! Den can't have stabbed jake.... No. Den needs to be caught and jake must survive. :(

Amber
17-07-2006, 22:30
Oh alright :rolleyes:

Addicted
Twenty Seven

Jake woke up in a cold sweat. His heart was beating. Chrissie was gone. He just knew it. He was in a hospital room. Nana was sitting on a chair beside him sleeping. He shook her gently.
"Nana, wake up." He whispered.
"Oh Jake." She said. "We thought we'd lost you."
"What about Chrissie? She's gone isn't she?" He said quietly, shaking his head.
"No, no she's fine. If it wasn't for her you wouldn't be alive."
"And what about Den?"
"Well when Chrissie came back he found her but then Alfie came and he fought with him and Den eventually died."
"What so he's gone?" He said, not believing what he'd heard.
"Yes. They aren't going to charge Alfie because he didn't actually kill him."
"What did Chrissie do? I mean you said I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for her."
"She sat with you and talked to you and did the best she could to make sure you didn't die. And it worked."
"I could hear her. She was calling my name. I followed her voice and that's when I woke up here."
She smiled.
"That's love for you."

di marco
19-07-2006, 08:50
great! :D so dens dead yay! more very soon please, cant wait

Rain_
19-07-2006, 13:47
I leave the scripts till i think they have finished, that way i get to read the whole thing. YOU'VE MISLED ME!!!! now post more because i'm totally adicted !!!!!!!!!

If you don't....well....i'm in with the origami mafia who will turn you into a paper aeroplane in seconds !!!!!!

Layne
21-07-2006, 11:23
Oh alright :rolleyes:
"That's love for you."

Yey you listened :thumbsup: And awwww :wub: How sweet! Yay den is dead and jake is alive wooooooooo! More soon please pumpkin! :) x

Amber
22-07-2006, 16:25
Thanks for the comments :)

Addicted
Twenty Eight

"I don't love her." He sighed, "Not after what she did. With him."
Nana looked at Jake.
"She never wanted you to feel like this. I can tell." She said softly.
"And what about Alfie? He knew what could happen but he still did it."
"I don't know why it happened, but I know Alfie hates himself for what he did."

Jake was soon allowed out of the hospital after that. Johnny had asked him to collect Ruby and take her to the club. He walked through the doors and saw Chrissie. He hadn't seen her since the night he'd almost died. Ruby went into Johnny's office. They both stood in silence for a while.
"I'm sorry. About both what I did and what happened to you." She said, breaking the silence.
He sighed.
"It doesn't matter how many times you say it. It doesn't change anything."
"I know, I know. I just wish there was some way I could repay you."
He swallowed.
"You can't."
"It kills me to see you like this. I just hate myself for it." She said, a few tears escaping from her eyes.
"Don't." He whispered.
"Jake, I can't help it. I hate how I've hurt you." She walked over to him. " I love you."
He fell silent. Stunned. She started to walk back to the bar but he caught her arm.
"Chrissie I-" He hesitated. "I've always loved you."

Layne
22-07-2006, 17:51
Jake stop being so bloody arrogant :rolleyes: But awww :wub: Love is in the air... every breath and *doesn't know the rest of the words* Fabbydoodlerooney! More sooney please :) x

di marco
22-07-2006, 20:38
great! :D cant wait to read the next part, more soon please

Samantha-Louise
27-07-2006, 19:06
Amber ive just read through all of this and the fic before it and both were amazing.
cant wait to read the next bit

Amber
20-08-2006, 12:07
Thanks for replying :D I would post more as I've written tons on paper but I'm on a computer in Crete and I only have 7 minutes left (it's 1 euro for 15 mins) I will try and get on and post some more eventually:)

Also, I love your Amy and Dex banner Layne :D

Layne
20-08-2006, 16:04
Thanks for replying :D I would post more as I've written tons on paper but I'm on a computer in Crete and I only have 7 minutes left (it's 1 euro for 15 mins) I will try and get on and post some more eventually:)

Also, I love your Amy and Dex banner Layne :D

Aww thankoooo! Try your very hardest to get on i am missing you and your fabby script - hope you is having fun - x

Amber
20-08-2006, 20:24
Ok. I have 10 more miutes and 2 more euros so that's 40 minutes if my maths is right. I shall get on with posting then :D

Amber
20-08-2006, 20:37
Addicted
Twenty Nine

Chrissie was in the cafe. She felt so confused. She didn't know what to do. She could stay in the square and continue to hurt Jake or leave and be free to get on with her life. She didn't know why Jake said he loved her either. After everything she'd done to him. It couldn't be right. She sipped at her coffee. She didn't know what she wanted.

Danny strolled in with a grin on his face. He looked over at Chrissie and his smile faded.
"Jake hates you." He said.
"What?" She whispered, looking up from the brown liquid.
"He wishes you were dead."
"Leave me alone Danny."
"No I won't."
She walked out, trying to get away from him but he followed.
"Didn't you hear me? He hates you." He spat. "And you know what? I hate you too."
"Tell me something I don't know."
She continued walking as if he wasn't there. She was at Sharon's front door.
"Well Danny. You win. I'm leaving." She said and slammed the door behind her.
She slumped on the stairs and burst into to tears, wondering where she should go.

Rain_
20-08-2006, 20:40
she should go and post more...thats where she should go !!

di marco
20-08-2006, 21:04
great! :D wonder what chrissies going to do. more soon please

Layne
20-08-2006, 22:27
What i am all confused. Shut up danny jake doesn't hate her and chrissie don't go..... ahh amber get your bum back here right now...

Amber
21-08-2006, 19:18
Okaaaay.. I'm back on again. Here is some more... :)
EDIT: What's the weather like 'cause it's gorgeous here in Crete - 38 degrees to be precise :D

Addicted
Thirty

"You're leaving?" Sharon said.
"Yes. I'm.." Chrissie hesitated. "I'm moving on."
"Well when are you going?"
"Tonight."
Sharon blinked.
"Why so soon?"
"I need to get away from here."
"It's because of you and Jake, isn't it?" She said softly.
Chrissie buried her face in her hands.
"Oh Chrissie come on. It'll be alright. He'll forgive you."
"No he won't. He hates me."
"He doesn't." Sharon said.
"Yes he does. Danny told me."
"He's just winding you up."
Chrissie sighed.
"And I told him I loved him." She whispered.
"What did he say?"
"He said he loved me too. I don't think he meant it though. It's probably his way of getting revenge for what happened with Alfie."
"Did you mean it though?"
"Yes. I don't think I've ever loved a man so much." She said as a tear escaped and ran down her cheek.

Layne
21-08-2006, 20:07
Awww poor chrissie, Jake does love you, don't leave.

And weather here is complete poo, raining,windy and cold :( I wanna go to crete.....bring us back the sunshine and heat please :)

di marco
21-08-2006, 21:04
great once again! :D awwwwww poor chrissie. more very soon please, cant wait

Amber
22-08-2006, 20:12
And weather here is complete poo, raining,windy and cold :( I wanna go to crete.....bring us back the sunshine and heat please :)
I'll try but I don't think they'll fit in my suitcase :D

Addicted
Thirty-One

Jake walked into Johnny's office.
"Ahh, Jake. I was hoping you'd come." Johnny said, reaching into his drawer for something.
"What's the problem?" Jake asked.
"Oh there's no problem. I just though I ought to give you this.."
He handed him a tape.
"I wouldn't worry. I haven't put it all over the internet." Johnny said as he left the room.
Jake frowned. What did Johnny mean?

At home Jake was about to watch the tape. He sat down after putting it in the video player and pressed play..

Sorry it's short! x

di marco
22-08-2006, 21:48
brill! :D wonder whats on the tape. more soon please

Amber
23-08-2006, 19:53
Thanks DM x

Addicted
Thirty Two

A smile fell upon Jake's face as he saw what was on screen. It was from when he had organised a party for Chrissie. He watched as both he and Chrissie kissed on Johnny's desk and went further than just kissing. He watched her giggle and point at the camera. It was at that moment he knew what he had to do. He switched the television off and walked out of the room.

Apologies again for the shortness!

Tannie
23-08-2006, 20:01
wow i've just caught up and i love it, yay Jake's had some sense knocked into him and hopefully Chrissie won't leave. More soon please hun.:cheer:

Layne
23-08-2006, 20:27
Oh what's he going to do - of he has any sense go round and stop Chrissie from leaving.
Fab honey - and yes try your hardest weather is lousy! x

di marco
24-08-2006, 09:47
great! :D yay hopefully jake will go and win chrissie back. more very soon please

Bree
24-08-2006, 15:08
Wow just caught up its fab aww hope jake stops chrissie from leaving more soon x

Amber
24-08-2006, 19:49
Thanks everyone :) x

Addicted
Thirty Three

Jake knocked on Sharon's door. She opened it.
"Is Chrissie in?" He asked.
"Uhm, no." She answered.
"Where is she then?"
"Well.. she's left."
"What?" He said as if he wasn't hearing clearly.
"She's gone. Why? Was it important?"
"Yes it was. I want her back. But now she's gone."
"She's at the station now. If you run you might catch her."
"Thankyou." He shouted back as he sprinted across the square.

di marco
24-08-2006, 21:34
great! :D i hope jake catches her. more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
25-08-2006, 11:43
Thats it Jake decide now you want her, now when she is just about to leave :rolleyes: But i suppose late is better that never :p More soon x

Amber
25-08-2006, 19:05
Thats it Jake decide now you want her, now when she is just about to leave :rolleyes: But i suppose late is better that never :p More soon x
You make me laugh Layne! x

Addicted
Thirty Four

Jake was at the station and was losing hope. He tore through crowds shouting Chrissie's name. He couldn't let her go. He just couldn't. It would probably kill him if she left, and he didn't get to tell her how much he loved her.

Finally he saw her sitting on a bench with a suitcase and a couple of bags.
"Chrissie!" He said breathlessly.
"What are you doing here Jake?" She asked.
"I've come to stop you from leaving. You're making a huge mistake."
"I have to go. If I don't I'll just keep on hurting you."
"Chrissie, I'm not gonna let you go." He said firmly.
"Jake why are you trying to stop me?" She said. "I know what you think of me."
"What do you mean?"
"Danny told me how much you hate me."
"Danny's a prat. He doesn't have any idea how I feel about you."
"What's that then?"
He knelt down infront of her and took her hands in his.
"I love you. I love you more than anything else in the world." He whispered.

Sam-Elle
25-08-2006, 19:57
this is amazing amber, just read this and it aint easy.:wub:
brilliant last part, more soon
xxx

Layne
26-08-2006, 11:10
You make me laugh Layne! x

Oh really??! That good then? :p

"Danny's a prat

Said it in one :rolleyes:!!

Awww bless Jake :wub: !!
Please post more soon,
if not for me then for little baby Anoushka India (:wub:) who i am sure would be reading this if she had any clue what was going on in the world, or if she could read, or even speak!! x

Amber
26-08-2006, 19:28
Please post more soon,
if not for me then for little baby Anoushka India (:wub:) who i am sure would be reading this if she had any clue what was going on in the world, or if she could read, or even speak!! x
Alright then. For Anoushka India :wub: (Congrats to Tracy and Rob again :))

Addicted
Thirty Five

Jake stood up. When Chrissie looked at him she noticed something.
"Jake you're bleeding." She gasped.
He looked down at shirt.
"That doesn't matter right now." He said, still concentrated on trying to stop her from leaving.
"It does matter." She said and started to undo the buttons of his shirt. "It's your stitches. We need to get you to hospital right away."
She took off her scarf and wrapped it around his stomach. She secured it with a knot.
"That should help." She whispered.

I can't finish it now but I will later on. It's 7:30 in the UK isn't it?

Amber
26-08-2006, 20:40
Ok. I'm back on so here's some more.

Addicted
Thirty Five [Cont.]

Chrissie was sitting with Jake in the hospital. They hadn't said anything to each other since they were at the station.
"I'll buy you a new scarf if it helps." Jake said, squeezing her hand.
She smiled.
"It's ok." She whispered.
"You didn't have to do that, you know."
"But I wanted to."
They sat in silence for a while.
"Do you know what would worse than having my stitches come undone?" He asked.
She shook her head.
"Losing you over a stupid one-night stand." He said.
"It's ok. You don't have to make me feel good."
"I'm not trying to. I really do care about you."
She stared at him unblinkingly.
"Do you really?" She asked.
"Do you remember what I said to you at Scarlets?"
"No." She lied.
"I told you I loved you."
She shook her head again and smiled.
"You said you'd always loved me."
"Yeah, well, it's true." He exhaled. "I remember before the fire and me and you were watching a film. When you fell asleep all I could think was, 'God, she is beautiful' and all I wanted to do was kiss you. But I knew I couldn't incase I woke you up. But that just killed me."
"I'm wide awake now." She said. "So why don't you?"
"Why don't I what?" He asked.
Then the last remaining space between their lips was gone and they were kissing passionately.

Aren't I good to you? :)

PS - Awwww! Anoushka India :wub::wub:

di marco
27-08-2006, 07:48
brill! :D yay jake and chrissie back together! more very very soon please

Layne
27-08-2006, 15:25
Aren't I good to you? :)

You are!!! :cheer:

PS - Awwww! Anoushka India :wub::wub:

:wub: :wub: awwwwwey!!!

Fab part!! More soon ....

...Hows about another part for little Anoushka India :angel: xx

Amber
27-08-2006, 19:31
I'll post more later. I promise! x

Amber
27-08-2006, 21:55
I promised and I kept to my word :D (for once :p)

Addicted
Thirty Six

Chrissie walked into the bedroom, holding two mugs. Jake smiled.
"I thought you might want some coffee." She said.
"Thankyou." He whispered.
He pulled her onto the edge of the bed and stroked her hair.
"You're so beautiful." He grinned.
"Thanks." She hesistated. "Can I ask you a question?"
"Yeah, fire away."
"What made you stop me from leaving yesterday?"
"I saw the tape." He said, then drank some of his coffee.
She screwed her face up as if she was thinking.
"What tape?"
"The tape from when we were in Johnny's office." He said, raising his eyebrows.
"Oh. You mean when we.." She paused. "..On Johnny's desk."
He nodded.
"I see." She mumbled.
He sat up and kissed her lovingly.
"You're gorgeous." He whispered in her ear and smiled.

di marco
28-08-2006, 09:24
great! :D awwwwww yay jake and chrissie! more very soon please

Layne
28-08-2006, 12:43
when you...you know!!! hehe¬

Awwwww :wub: Fab more soon xxxxx

Amber
03-09-2006, 21:58
Hmmm. I had a weird dream last night. I'd gotten a part in EE and then I had to kill poor Jakey but I was like, "But I don't want to." Maybe it wasn't just a dream but a premonition :hmm:... as if :lol:

Addicted
Thirty Seven

Weeks and weeks passed and Chrissie had never been happier. Jake had been treating her to dinners out and expensive dresses and they'd soon grown to be inseperable. They were rarely seen apart and when they weren't together they missed each other so much they'd spend hours on the phone just talking.

Chrissie walked into the living room. Jake looked up from the television screen.
"Can we talk?" She asked.
"Sure." He said, switching it off.
She sat down beside him.
"I think I might be pregnant." She whispered.
He blinked.
"Really?" He said quietly.
She nodded.
"I'm late. One week late now."
"Well have you taken a test yet?" He asked.
She shook her head.
"I have got one though. I thought I'd do it today."
He exhaled deeply. "You do know what this means though, if you are pregnant?"
"Yeah. We'll be parents."
He squeezed her hand.
"Everything will be fine. Ok? Trust me." He whispered and hugged her.

Chrissie walked out of the bathroom. She held the little white stick out to Jake.
"You look. I can't do it." She said, uneasy.
He took it from her hand and stared at it for a long time.
"Well?" She whispered.
"A blue line means positive, right?"
She nodded.
"Well, then." He said.
"Well, then?" She repeated.
"You are." He said.
He pulled her into a warm embrace.
"You are." He whispered.

di marco
04-09-2006, 14:20
brill! :D awwwww a little baby! more very soon please

Sam-Elle
04-09-2006, 18:06
aw, chrissies pregnant. [god i miss jakissie] fab post amber. more soon

Layne
04-09-2006, 18:50
A ickle baby yay!!! :cheer: :wub: Fabulous!!!! Awwww, i think Jake and chrissie would of made ace parents. And good luck with your new job at ee :p hehe!

Amber
04-09-2006, 22:00
I'm dedicating this to Steve Irwin. RIP.

Addicted
Thirty Eight

"Oh my god!" Jake suddenly shouted.
"What?" Chrissie said, startled.
He looked at her and grinned.
"I'm gonna be a dad."
He ran into their bedroom laughing. Chrissie followed him. Her eyes widened as she watched him jumping up and down on the bed.
"Get down, Jake!" She said firmly.
"La la la la la. I'm not listening." He said, putting his fingers in his ears and continuing to bounce.
"Jake stop being so childish."
"No. Now come on. It's fun." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling her on to the bed.
She screamed with laughter as he tickled her.
"Jake! Stop!" She shrieked breathlessly.
"Tell me I was right and this is fun."
She shook her head. He stopped tickling her.
"Make me." She whispered with a smile.
"Are you asking for a fight?" He asked.
She raised an eyebrow.
"I'll take that as a yes." He said.
He wrestled her playfully until she was lying down on his lap.
"I guess I win then." He grinned.
He leant in to kiss her but she put her finger on his lips.
"I don't think so." She said.
She pinned him down and knelt over his body.
"Ok. You got me. You win. I lose." He said, as he sat up.
The tips of their noses were touching. She smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist.
"There is a consolation prize for the loser though." She whispered before kissing him passionately.

Amber
04-09-2006, 22:09
And good luck with your new job at ee :p hehe!
Thankyou Layne! I wonder if I have another dream.. :angel:

Layne
05-09-2006, 13:48
Awwwww............:wub: :wub: !!!! And yes R.I.P Steve.

di marco
05-09-2006, 20:39
great! :D awwwww. more soon please

Amber
06-09-2006, 21:57
Thankyou! Here's some more..

Addicted
Thirty Nine

"Do you think we should tell anyone yet?" Chrissie asked, a day later.
"Tell anyone what?" Jake said.
"That we're having a baby perhaps."
"Oh right. I dunno."
"We could just keep it a secret." She whispered, putting her arms around his neck.
"Well, if that's what you want." He said and hugged her.
She smiled.
"Yeah. But we will have to say something once I start looking like a whale."
He laughed.
"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He said, then kissed her.

A couple of months later Jake was in the club. Johnny walked out of his office.
"No Chrissie today?" He said.
"Nah." Jake replied, more concentrated on the order form. "She had really bad morning sickness today."
"What?"
Jake realised what he'd said.
"Uhmm, I meant she had a hangover." He stammered.
"But that's not what you said before." Johnny smiled.
"Alright. She's pregnant but you aren't supposed to know. Nobody is."
"Ok. My lips are sealed. Congratulations by the way. I can see you two making good parents."
"Thanks Johnny."

di marco
07-09-2006, 08:19
great! :D i hope nothings going to happen to the baby. more very soon please

Layne
08-09-2006, 18:08
Even though johhny says nice thinks doesn't mean i like him!
More soon awww baby :wub:

Amber
13-09-2006, 21:29
I'm sorry about the delay. I honestly just forgot to post more.

Addicted
Forty

Jake walked into the living room. Chrissie was lying on the sofa asleep. She smiled when he heard her snoring softly. He shook her gently.
"Hello beautiful." He whispered as she opened her eyes.
"Hey gorgeous." She purred, wrapping her arms around his neck.
She kissed him.
"I wanted to talk to you." He said.
"Go on then."
"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?"
"Ermmm.. The bad news."
"Okay. The bad news is, we're going to see less of each other. And the good news is the reason for that. I got some extra shifts to earn a little bit more for the baby. We'll be able to afford alot more than we would have done before." He paused, noticing the look on her face. "Chrissie?"
"Oh it's great, Jake, just great." She said, sitting up to hug him.
But it wasn't great, it just wasn't.

di marco
14-09-2006, 08:37
great! :D yay you posted more! cant wait for the next part

Sam-Elle
14-09-2006, 20:32
poor chrissie... great amber, more soon x

Bree
14-09-2006, 22:19
just caught up wow i love it cant wait for more x

Layne
15-09-2006, 18:35
Awww poor chrissie. More soon please and don't forget this time :p x

Amber
19-09-2006, 21:27
I'm having a break from this to do other stuff like a 3-parter *hint hint*. I will post more eventually but it's starting to get boring..

Amber
08-10-2006, 21:38
I'm back with more :D

Addicted
Forty One

It was a few months since Jake had told Chrissie about getting more work. It took a while to get used to but she still didn't like hardly ever seeing Jake. She was sitting at the kitchen table with Sharon, talking about it.
"I just want him here with me." She said, burying her face in her hands.
"Well, tell him then." Sharon said. "You're having a baby together, Chrissie. The last thing he wants if for you to be unhappy. You have to tell him."
"Do you really think I should?" Chrissie asked, pulling her hands away from her face.
"Yeah."
"But what if he doesn't do anything and carries on working all the time?"
"He won't, Chrissie. He'll understand, trust me."
She screwed up her face.
"How do I tell him?" She asked.
"Chrissie, I can give you advice, but I'm not going to sort your love life for you." Sharon smiled. "I have to go."
"Ok. Thanks anyway, babe."
"I'll see ya later."
"See ya."

Chrissie had put off telling him she didn't want him to work so much for weeks. Everytime she had decided, "Right you're going to tell him tonight." he'd come home smiling so much that she couldn't do it.
She woke up on the sofa after she had fallen asleep. She looked at her mobile. 'One missed call' flashed up on the screen. She listened to her voicemail. It was Jake.
"Hi. It's me. I'm really sorry but I'm working late tonight because Johnny's having a 70s night. Anyway, don't wait up for me. I might come home for lunch but I don't know if I can yet. Love you. Bye."
She rolled her eyes. I just want him here, she thought as she walked out of the room.

Sam-Elle
10-10-2006, 20:32
oh ambers back...
poor chrissie, more soon babe x

Amber
10-10-2006, 21:58
Fankoo! x

Addicted
Forty Two

Jake didn't come home for lunch. Chrissie knew he wouldn't. She knew he was just saying that to make her feel better. She couldn't believe him sometimes. She was having a baby and he acted like he didn't care.

It was about ten past eleven. Chrissie picked up her mobile and phoned Jake. There was no answer. She decided to leave a message.
"Hello. It's me." She sighed. "Jake, please come home. I need you here.. Just phone me back when you get this message. Bye."
Half an hour later he still hadn't talked to her. She phoned him again. The was no answer again. And she left a message. Again.
An hour after the first message and she was starting to worry about him. She phoned and left a message again and then phoned Sharon.
"I'm just so scared something's happened to him." She said, almost in tears.
"Babe, don't worry. I bet they're playing 70s music so loud he can't hear himself think, let alone hear his phone ringing." Sharon told her, trying to calm her down.
"I just hope you're right Sharon."

Chrissie looked at her watch. Quarter to three. She'd left about four or five more messages on Jake's phone. There was nothing else she could do. Her eyes filled with tears when she thought about her son or daughter growing up without a dad. She hoped he was ok.

Three o'clock. She heard a key go in the lock and jumped to her feet. She went into the hall. Jake was standing there. He opened his mouth to speak but Chrissie beat him to it.
"Where the bloody hell have you been?" She shouted.
"I've been at Scarlets."
"I have been phoning you all night. You could've at least phoned me back."
"I had it on vibrate. Sorry."
"Jake I just can't deal with it anymore. I want you here."
"I am."
"For now. I'll wake up and you'll be gone."
"Alright I won't work as much then."
She shook her head.
"No. I don't want you to work at all."
"Now that's just stupid."
"No it isn't. We don't need the money."
"I've had enough." He said and turned to open the door.
He felt her hand on his back, gripping his shirt tightly.
"Jake." She said weakly.
"What is it now?" He said, still angry.
He looked at her. Her hands were on her stomach.
"It's the baby." She whispered. "My waters have broken."

Bree
10-10-2006, 22:49
Aww fab yay the babys coming :wub: more soon please xx

di marco
11-10-2006, 00:56
brill! :D just caught up. yay the babys coming, jake didnt mean what he said! more soon please

Sam-Elle
11-10-2006, 07:39
aw the babys coming! jake you plank.... more soon please

Amber
12-10-2006, 22:40
Haha! I tricked you all!

Addicted
Forty Three

"Really?" Jake said, the panic clear in his voice.
"Well, were you scared?" Chrissie asked.
"Yes of course I was bloody scared!" He yelled.
"Good. Now times how scared you were just then by about a million and you'll know how I felt when you wouldn't phone me." She shouted and stormed off upstairs.

Jake was in the kitchen. Why couldn't she understand? He pulled his mobile out of his pocket and listened to his voicemail. All of his messages were from Chrissie. He listened to each one not really paying attention until he got to the last one.
"Jake please phone me. I'm going out of my mind. I just don't know what to do. If you are alright and nothing's happened to you, then I want you to know how much I don't want you working. I mean we're having a baby, and I want you to be here with me more than anything. And if you're not ok then.." There was a long pause and Jake thought he could hear her crying.
"Then, I don't know what I'm gonna do without you. I just love you so much and I wouldn't be able to bear living a life without you. Just please phone me. I love you Jake. And I don't want to lose you."

He knelt beside the bed, next to Chrissie.
"I'm so sorry. I've been a prat." He whispered.
She opened her eyes.
"I never meant to hurt you." He said.
"It doesn't matter." She said, turning away.
"Yes it does." He paused. "I love you more than anything else in the world."
He stroked her cheek.
"I won't work anymore."
"Thankyou." She whispered.
He climbed on to the bed and took his jacket off. And they just slept there. He didn't get changed. He didn't even get under the quilt. He just wrapped his arms around her and slept there with her.

Sam-Elle
13-10-2006, 07:09
Amber :angry:...nah! your alright i forgive you.:p
the last bits were so sweet :wub: more soon x

Layne
13-10-2006, 19:47
Amber you big mean chicken!!!!
Caught up with the last few parts, Glad Jake saw the error of his ways :rolleyes: and aww cute :wub:

xxx

Amber
13-10-2006, 21:41
Hey, big mean chickens have feelings too :p

Addicted
Forty Four

"I'm so so so sorry." Jake said, wrapping his arms around Chrissie's waist.
"For the forty-seventh time today, it's ok." She said, trying to unlock his arms from around her. "Can you let me go?"
"No. I just want to stay like this."
"Jake, I need to get dressed."
"Oh alright then, if I can watch." He said, a cheeky grin forming across his face.
"Jake. Out." She said.
"I need to get dressed too."
"No you don't. I just watched you get dressed." She laughed.
"Well then. It's only fair."
She pulled him close and kissed him passionately.
"Why don't we just have a day in here?" She purred, walking over to the bed.
"Well I suppose I have got some making up to do." He said, still smiling.
"Yes of course you have." She said, beckoning him over. "And you know your just going to have to get undressed now."
"Oh. What a shame, so are you."
He sat on the bed and pulled her on to his lap.
"You are amazing, do you know that?" He whispered.
Before she could answer, he kissed her. He kissed her like her lips were the way to salvation.

di marco
13-10-2006, 23:15
great! :D cant believe you tricked us! but glad jake and chrissie have made up. more very soon please, cant wait

Sam-Elle
14-10-2006, 10:43
ooh! amazing babe...more soon please x

Layne
14-10-2006, 17:26
Aww okay i am sorry i called you a big mean chicken, :angel:
Aww sweet jake and chrissie :wub: xx

Amber
16-10-2006, 22:14
Apology accepted Banana Bum :p

Addicted
Forty Five

It was about a month since they'd had their argument and Jake and Chrissie were walking through the square, arms linked.
"Do you ever wonder what it'd be like if we weren't together?" She asked.
"No, I've not really thought about it." He said.
"Really?"
"No, never. I mean, I see me and you spending the rest of our lives together. You know, like a family."
"What do you mean by 'spending the rest of our lives together'?" She smiled.
"You know what I mean." He looked at her. "Us getting married. One day."
"I love you." She smiled again.
"If I asked you, what would you say?" He asked.
"When? Now?" She said. He nodded. "Well why don't you find out then?"
"Alright then." He took her hand in his. "Will you marry me?"
She kissed him passionately. Their lips parted for a couple of seconds,
"Of course I will." She said and continued to kiss him.

I'm good to you lot aren't I?

Sam-Elle
17-10-2006, 16:03
I'm good to you lot aren't I?

yep! aw :wub: that was so sweet.... x

Bree
17-10-2006, 16:28
Aww they are getting married :wub: cant wait for more x

Amber
17-10-2006, 21:50
And for my 1000th post..

Addicted
Forty Six

Chrissie looked at Jake.
"So this is it then? We're really gonna get married?" She asked.
"Yeah. But you need a ring." He said, reaching into his pocket.
He pulled out a small box and opened it.
"Ever since we had that fight I've always kept this with me. I was just waiting for the right time to ask you."
It was the same ring he'd used to propose all of those months ago but she could see there was something different about it. She looked more closely at it. Across the side there was an engraving in Spanish. It read "TE QUIERO". She smiled.
"I love you too." She said as he slid the ring on her finger.
"I did sort-of cheat with that bit." He said. "I looked it up in a spanish dictionary."
She giggled.
"Hey, it's easy for you. You lived in Spain." He said, putting his arm around her.
"Yeah but I didn't carry a dictionary around with me for every word I said in Spanish." She teased. "But I must admit it was a lovely gesture."
"I'm glad you liked it. Now, what do you say to a drink?"
"No thankyou, I'm pregnant."
"Fine then, a non-alcoholic drink."
"Oh, alright then."
They kissed once more and walked hand in hand into the Vic.

Tannie
17-10-2006, 21:58
Congratulations on getting to 1000 hunnie and wow i love it more soon please xxx

Sam-Elle
17-10-2006, 21:59
And for my 1000th post..

ooh go you!, aw the ring... well jake had one up on me, i dont have a spanish dictionary :p more soon x

di marco
18-10-2006, 10:09
great! :D awwwwwww jake and chrissie are getting married and the ring was so sweet! more very soon please

PS congrats on getting 1000 posts :)

Amber
19-10-2006, 22:58
Fankooo! x

Addicted
Forty Seven

Chrissie and Jake were sitting at a table. His arm was around her and she was resting her head on his shoulder.
"I still can't believe it. We're getting married." She said, unable to contain her excitement.
"I know." He whispered and kissed the top of her hair.
"We should celebrate."
"Well what have you got in mind?"
"Well we could stay in here, or we could go back to the house and.." She whispered something in his ear.
His eyes widened.
"You're not joking are you?"
"No. Not at all."
She slid her hand up his leg.
"Should we go now? I mean we could always have another drink.." She asked.
"Wh-? No. No, we should go right now definately."
She smiled.
"Ok then. If you're sure."
He grabbed her hand and headed for the door.

Hmm. 'It Ain't Easy' was only 44 parts long and this one is 47 and there's loads to go yet.. I think.

Sam-Elle
20-10-2006, 07:02
Hmm. 'It Ain't Easy' was only 44 parts long and this one is 47 and there's loads to go yet.. I think.

why what have you got planned?:p
jake and chrissie :wub: x

Bree
20-10-2006, 16:35
Awww bless them :wub: cant wait for more hun x

Tannie
20-10-2006, 17:00
Aw wow aw bless Jake lmfao this is brillaint and good you have more to give us good good this is brilliant i love it hun. Awww yay jakissie are getting married:p :cheer: :p

Amber
20-10-2006, 23:43
Thanks for the replies x

Addicted
Forty Eight

Jake wrapped his arms around Chrissie's waist the best he could. He kissed her passionately. They broke apart.
"God, I love you." He said.
He kissed her neck.
"Stop Jake." She said, sounding a little uneasy.
"What's the matter?" He asked.
"I feel a bit dizzy."
"Here, sit down." He said, taking her to the bottom of the stairs.
"It hurts, Jake." She said, her hands on her stomach.
"Chrissie I think you've gone into labour. We need to get you to the hospital."
"Ok. Ok. We can go to the hospital."
"Come on." He said, putting her arm around his neck. "Everything is gonna be alright. Ok?"
She nodded.

Tannie
21-10-2006, 12:46
Ohhhhh Yay She's Having The Ickle Baby Yay HeHe This Is Fab Hun More Soon Please xxx

Sam-Elle
21-10-2006, 13:07
ooh chrissies having the baby!, its such a relief to read this after watching ee last night...i miss jakissie. x

Bree
21-10-2006, 16:13
Aww she's having the baby aww bless :wub: more soon please x

Layne
21-10-2006, 16:18

So?! :p We don't mind!!!

Yey she is having the baby and yey they are getting married :wub: :wub:
Ohh congrats my dear on reaching the 1000th Milestone :p

xxx

Amber
21-10-2006, 22:56
i miss jakissie. x
Don't we all. *Sob* JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Addicted
Forty Nine

"I'm scared Jake." Chrissie said breathlessly, when they were in the car.
"Don't be. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. If it starts to hurt too much, just look at me, ok?" He said, giving her hand a little squeeze.
"Ok." She said weakly.

Chrissie was lying in the hospital bed, just moments after she'd given birth. She cradled her tiny little daughter in her arms. If Jake hadn't been there, she didn't know what she'd have done. She just concentrated on his face through the whole thing. She thought about when she first met him. When they first kissed. When he came for her in Greece. When she found out she was pregnant. When he asked her to marry him just hours before. She only thought about happy things - sad things made her feel uneasy and the pain was much worse.

Chrissie gave their baby to Jake. He hadn't said anything to her since she'd given birth.
"Well done. You did great." He said, grinning.
"Thanks. You helped me alot by just being here." She smiled.
"She is so beautiful."
"I know. She's just everything I could ever wish for."
"What are we going to call her?"
"I don't know."
"What about May?"
"That's a very pretty name but I like Helena."
"It's nice but how does Helena-May sound to you?"
"Gorgeous." She said, smiling even more. "Helena-May Moon. It's got nice ring to it hasn't it?"
"Yeah." He grinned.
"Thankyou for being here. You know, you were so brave. You calmed me down alot." She said.
"I might've acted brave, but inside I was shaking like a leaf. I was so scared about what could've happened, but I stayed strong for you." He said.

Layne
22-10-2006, 12:24
"It's nice but how does Helena-May sound to you?"

:wub: :wub: :wub:
& That Helena is kind of similar to my name - How coool :cheer:
fab stuff and awwwwww :wub:

Bree
22-10-2006, 14:09
Awww an ickle baby girl :wub: Helena-May love the name cant wait for more :) x

Sam-Elle
22-10-2006, 18:21
:wub: aw they had a little girl! love the name! x

Amber
23-10-2006, 22:54
There will be one more main thing that happens* and then that will be the end. It'll be in about 10-15 parts though, possibly more. Also, thanks for the comments and Layne, how did I know you would say something about the baby's name and it being like yours?!

Addicted
Fifty

Jake had spent a week decorating the spare room, getting it ready for Helena-May. He had finally finished. Danny walked in.
"I brought you a cup of tea." He said.
"Well that's new for you." Jake took the drink from him.
"What?"
"Doing something for someone other than yourself. But thanks anyway."
Danny sighed.
"I don't know what you see in her."
"Who?" Jake said.
"Her. Chrissie. The damsel in distress."
"Excuse me?"
"Well, you know, I hate to break it to you, but she doesn't care about you."
"Shut up Dan. You haven't got a clue." He said, feeling himself getting annoyed.
"That's the thing. I have got a clue. I know what she's like. She doesn't love you."
"You might think she doesn't love me or care about me, but I love her. And I always will."
Danny sighed again.
"Sorry bruv."

*It's to do with that part^^

Sam-Elle
24-10-2006, 17:02
shut it danny....hmm what do you mean its to do with that part? more soon x

Bree
24-10-2006, 17:37
Jake ignore danny chrissie dose love you lots and lots :p Fab post more soon x

Layne
24-10-2006, 23:12
Layne, how did I know you would say something about the baby's name and it being like yours?!

*whistles* :angel: You on purposely picked that name didn't you :p because you love me!!!

What are you gonna do? it better not be anything bad .....!
And i don't want it to end ... :(

Amber
25-10-2006, 13:03
Sorry Layne but it's just the way that things go :rolleyes: with me anyways.

I'll post more later
xx

Layne
29-10-2006, 15:32
fine then ..... :crying: You better be writing more fics by the way or i may just have to hunt you down :p

And ahem its later now :angel: !

Amber
29-10-2006, 21:32
Hmm.. I could do a sequel to this which would be the sequel to the sequel. I'm confused!
Extra-long part :D

Addicted
Fifty-One

Chrissie had been back at home with their daughter for a couple of days. Jake couldn't stop thinking about what Danny had said. He couldn't work out why he had said what he did. Chrissie could see that something was bothering him.
"Jake, are you alright?" She asked.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He said.
"I can tell something's wrong. You've been a bit.." She hesitated. "..Funny, for a couple of days now."
"Really, I'm ok."
"You can tell me anything."
"I'm fine." He said, loudly.
She backed away from him.
"Jake. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I said I was fine and that hasn't changed in the past minute." He shouted.
"Well if you can't even tell me what's bothering you, then maybe we shouldn't be getting married." She said, her voice trembled as tears slid down her cheeks.
She walked out before he could say anything.

He found her at Sharon's, an hour later.
"Chrissie doesn't want to see you." Sharon said firmly.
"Please Sharon. I just want to talk to her. I need to explain." He said.
"You really upset her."
"I know and I'm sorry. I love her, Sharon. I just want to make it up to her."
"Everyone deserves a second chance, I suppose." She softened.
She opened the door for him.
"She's in the living room." She said.
He smiled a 'thanks' and walked inside. Chrissie looked up at him.
"Hi." She said quietly.
"Alfie's looking after Helena." He said, sitting down on the sofa beside her.
Sharon poked her head around the door.
"I'm going out for a bit. I'll give you some privacy to talk things through." She said.
Jake squeezed her hand.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout like I did earlier." He said.
"I'm sorry for hassling you." She whispered.
"You don't have to be sorry. I was so stupid. I was just thinking about what Danny had said to me."
"What did he say?"
"He said that.." He paused. " He said that you didn't love me."
She blinked.
"Why would he say that? He knows how I feel about you. He knows I love you." She said.
"I don't know why." He said. "Do you not want to get married still?"
"Of course I want us to get married." She said.
They both smiled.
"Since Sharon's gone out and we have this place to ourselves.." Jake said, still grinning.
"No Jake. We can't." Chrissie said.
"Come on." He said, pulling her close for a kiss.
She pushed his shoulder.
"No."
"Chrissie, please."
He kissed her again.
"Oh alright but we have to be quick." She said.
He unzipped her dress and kissed her. She began to unbutton his shirt. She kissed his neck and moved down onto his chest. They were both still for a moment. Their eyes met and they both smiled again.

Layne
29-10-2006, 21:35
Hmm.. I could do a sequel to this which would be the sequel to the sequel. I'm confused!

No its simple. You do a sequel to the sequel. So it would be a double sequel :angel: yeh great idea it has to be done :p

Great part, glad they made up :wub:!! More more more soon pretty please Amberkins! x

Sam-Elle
29-10-2006, 21:37
ooh extra long part, aint we lucky...jakissie :wub:. more soon x

Amber
30-10-2006, 22:03
Hmm.. a double sequel.. wouldn't that be like a trilogy?

Addicted
Fifty Two

"I'm back." Sharon called as she shut the door.
She walked in. Jake and Chrissie were kissing on the sofa.
"I take it you made up then." She said.
They sprang apart. Chrissie giggled, embarassed.
"Sorry, Sharon." She said.
"Don't mind me. I've walked in on worse things. I've also phoned in on a few things." Sharon said.
Jake and Chrissie exchanged confused looks.
"What are you on about?" He said.
Sharon giggled.
"When you two sneaked off from the party." She said, laughing even more. "And I phoned you to find out where you were, and you had a go at me when I asked you what you were doing. And you said you'd been lying in bed with the man you'd just had sex with!"
"Oh." Chrissie said. "Well thankyou for reminding me about the humiliating things I've done. I'm going back now to the house now."
"Me too." Jake said, taking her hand.
"I'll see ya later then, lovebirds!" Sharon giggled.

"You are so gorgeous." Chrissie said as she picked up Helena from her cot.
"Well thankyou." Jake said.
She looked at him.
"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Little Miss Lovely here." She smiled.
Helena-May looked up at her mum.
"She definately has you're eyes." Chrissie said.
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"You have gorgeous eyes Jake. It is a compliment."
"Thankyou then." He said and grinned at her.

di marco
30-10-2006, 22:57
fab! :D just caught up. awwwwwww they had a baby girl and danny is stupid! more very soon please, cant wait

Amber
31-10-2006, 21:22
Thanks DM :)

Addicted
Fifty Three

Jake walked into the living room, his arms full of magazines. Chrissie looked at him.
"What's all that?" She said, laughing a little.
"Wedding magazines." He grinned.
"Ooh, we can start to plan." She smiled.
"No I was hoping to just look at the pictures." He said sarcastically.
She hit his arm playfully.
"Here. You can look through these." He said, putting the pile on the coffee table and handing her some of the magazines.

Chrissie laughed. Jake looked up from a page he'd been studying.
"What?" He asked.
"Oh nothing." She smiled. "I just feel so.. skinny now."
"Why? Because you had Helena?"
"Well, yeah. I've lost my bump."
"But you aren't skinny. You weren't before you got pregnant."
"Oh thanks."
"That came out wrong. I mean you're healthy. If you were skinny, you wouldn't look half as bloody gorgeous as you do now."
She smiled.
"Thanks babe." She said, resting her head on his shoulder.

di marco
01-11-2006, 11:06
great! :D awwwwww theyre so sweet. more soon please

Sam-Elle
01-11-2006, 17:39
aw how sweet are they...more soon amber x

Layne
01-11-2006, 18:07
Hmm.. a double sequel.. wouldn't that be like a trilogy?

Trilogy sounds good :p

Aww cute ness :wub: Love this more sooon xxxx

Bree
01-11-2006, 18:15
Aww bless them both :wub: cant wait for more x

Amber
18-11-2006, 00:04
I'm going to start posting again tomorrow.. Oh wait now it's today. Anyways I'll post later on.

Amber
19-11-2006, 11:11
:angry: I did post it last night but it obviously didn't work! And now I have to write it up again :wall:

Addicted
Fifty Four

Chrissie and Jake had been planning the wedding for a week. Chrissie was out with Helena and Jake was in the kitchen, phoning places for the reception.
"Ok, so it holds 90 people.. Alright. Thanks for your help. Bye." He put the phone down.
Danny walked in.
"No luck then?" He said.
"It's hopeless. I'm hopeless. I need Chrissie here. I haven't got a clue about how many people she wants to invite." Jake said.
"Why don't you wait until she gets back tonight?" Danny hesitated. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You do other 'activities' in the evening, don't you?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Oh come on, you know what I mean."
"No, I don't. Now spit it out I have other things to do."
"You're not askng me to demonstrate, are you?" Danny smiled. " 'Oh Jake.. Ohh don't stop.. Jake ohh..' "
"You are kidding right?" Jake said. Danny shook his head. "What have you been doing listening? Have you ever heard of privacy?"
"Well Jakey I didn't choose to listen. It's not like I wanted to. And besides you really go for it, don't you?"
"Shut up Dan."
"She sounds like she really enjoys herself."
"I'm warning you."
"Alright, alright. I'm done." Danny laughed. "But is she any good in bed?"
"Yes she's bloody brilliant. Now will you just leave me alone!" Jake shouted.

di marco
19-11-2006, 16:10
great! :D lol dannys so funny! more very soon please

Sam-Elle
19-11-2006, 16:24
:angry: I did post it last night but it obviously didn't work! And now I have to write it up again :wall:

aw poor you, hate it when things like that happen. love that part :D more soon x