PDA

View Full Version : Drink and Drugs shame of former EE 'star'

alan45
09-04-2006, 01:47
Failed ex EE actor Jessie Wallace admits her Drug and Booze shame

News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/showbiz/showbiz1.shtml)

Johnny Allen
09-04-2006, 07:43
Surely she is just doing it for the media attention, she's done nothing since she left EE so she wants all the publicity she can get, it's the same with Kerry Katona, they both keep appearing in the papers talking about their drug addled behaviour and it's getting ever so boring now.

alan45
09-04-2006, 08:31
I think you are right. Look at all the fuss she made when her drunken antics were exposed by ex lovers and how people on here and other boards felt so sorry for her

JustJodi
09-04-2006, 09:31
She says she isn't AN ALCOHOLIC if she isn't then what is she:searchme: :rolleyes: She did that article for attention, she was boozing it up even after she had the baby,, she isn't fooling any one but herself. I honestly think she is really very thick,,,Sorry Kat lovers but she is !!

As some one else said,, she hasn't done any thing else since she left EE, I presume her reputation is keeping her from finding good roles else where,, tuff noogies !!!

soapyclean
09-04-2006, 09:40
As another actress said, your acting abilities will always get you a role no matter what. So goes to show that some people have it, while others either don't or choose not to work so hard.

She's only doing the article to stop her so called friends making money out of her, but someone will always make some thing up so they can get money for it.

alan45
09-04-2006, 09:43
She's only doing the article to stop her so called friends making money out of her, but someone will always make some thing up so they can get money for it.And I presume she did not get any money for her front page article in the News of the World :rolleyes:

kinkybootz
09-04-2006, 09:50
Im sick of hearing about her and her drinking, she is a has been why do she get over not being in the lime lite.

JustJodi
09-04-2006, 09:52
And I presume she did not get any money for her front page article in the News of the World :rolleyes:
:rotfl: gee Al u think she did it for free :lol: I can honestly not see how it is going to STOP he so called friends from making money on her antics,, :hmm:

callummc
09-04-2006, 10:02
She has reportedly been offerered help over the years ,ee tried their hardest for her,any other star would have been sacked for turning up drunk for work,she is an alcoholic,and obviously has drug problems,she probably needed money for her dealers so sold her story again,i dont think anyone can help her,cos she wont listen,just tells em what they want to hear,personally i think the womans a spoilt brat,who should be left to run out of money and then might get some help cos she wont have a choice,drugs aint cheap,in my opinion she's just a sad pathetic prima-donna.

andromeda
09-04-2006, 12:26
Jessie's fee for the interview was donated to a childrens hospice. It may not say it on the net, but it does in the paper itself.

She has also already got worked lined up (which she talks about in a part of the interview that isn't online), and I think this interview is purely about setting the record straight and I, for one, am proud of her for doing so... it takes some guts.

My objections about the other articles purely came from her so called 'friends selling her out'. It make no difference what she did or didn't do, they shouldn't do that... but I guess they really didn't care when offered wads of money from the sunday tabloids. Her private life should've been just that... but they've made it so it never can be!

Yes, Jessie has made mistakes, but non of us are perfect. Only we don't have to account for anything we do via a witch hunt through the press.

crazygirl
09-04-2006, 12:29
she wants a bit of attention she is a nobody now

andromeda
09-04-2006, 12:32
LMAO!

If she was a nobody, then why would the press put anything associated with her front page?!... Because she's still big business that sells.

She's got the scripts for the first drama that John Yorke's commisioned her in, and there are more in the pipeline.

anyway... I don't really need to debate her future... time will tell, one way or another, what it holds. :)

alan45
09-04-2006, 14:41
LMAO!

If she was a nobody, then why would the press put anything associated with her front page?!... Because she's still big business that sells.

She's got the scripts for the first drama that John Yorke's commisioned her in, and there are more in the pipeline.

anyway... I don't really need to debate her future... time will tell, one way or another, what it holds. :)She is a nobody now. A former actor on a TV soap who will be best remembered as a bright dayglo orange loudmouthed slapper. Hardly a great actor :rolleyes:

crazygirl
09-04-2006, 15:02
She is a nobody now. A former actor on a TV soap who will be best remembered as a bright dayglo orange loudmouthed slapper. Hardly a great actor :rolleyes:nice one :lol: :lol: :lol:

soapyclean
09-04-2006, 15:15
Easy to bad mouth someone when given not even half the story, man some people better stop believing everything they read.

So if Crazygirl was an actress, and one of her so called friends bad mouthed her in a paper she'd be happy.
Or if alan45 was in the same situation, you wouldn't try and set the record straight??
You'd also be happy for 'friends' to crap on you, and make money out of you?

Everyone makes mistakes, actors/actresses make them in the lime light. Shame the truth doesn't sell that many magazines/newspapers.

alan45
09-04-2006, 15:19
Due to her past well publicised misbehaviour I think you should understand peoples obvious cynicism with the overrated Ms Wallace

andromeda
09-04-2006, 15:21
She is a nobody now. A former actor on a TV soap who will be best remembered as a bright dayglo orange loudmouthed slapper. Hardly a great actor :rolleyes:

Well we all have our opinions on who's a great actor or not.

To me, Jessie is on of the best, and that's also the reason why John Yorke has been careful enough to keep her with the BBC... and good luck to her!

andromeda
09-04-2006, 15:22
Due to her past well publicised misbehaviour I think you should understand peoples obvious cynicism with the overrated Ms Wallace

I could be cynical about the best part of the current and former eastenders cast because of their alleged behaviour... but I choose not to. I prefer to let their acting speak for them.

alan45
09-04-2006, 15:30
Well we all have our opinions on who's a great actor or not.

True and thats what makes SB so good.

chance
09-04-2006, 15:40
obviously what her ex dave morgan said about her was true if she has admitted herself to drinking and taking drugs.But when we all spoke about that,the guy was slaughtered,for telling the truth it seems.
She thought shed be fighting offers off after ee,but hasnt so what shal i do,hmmm go to the papers,all press is good press!

crazygirl
09-04-2006, 16:01
please dont argue over her she is not worth it

Jessie Wallace
09-04-2006, 16:03
please dont argue over ms wallis the old slapper is not worth it

Atleast spell her name right if your going to rude about her!!

crazygirl
09-04-2006, 16:04
it had already been edited!!!!!!!!

andromeda
09-04-2006, 18:58
obviously what her ex dave morgan said about her was true if she has admitted herself to drinking and taking drugs.But when we all spoke about that,the guy was slaughtered,for telling the truth it seems.
She thought shed be fighting offers off after ee,but hasnt so what shal i do,hmmm go to the papers,all press is good press!

No he was 'slaughtered' for betraying the mother of his child for a shot at fame... nothing there has changed. He is still complete scum in my mind.

As for fighting off offers... I've heard in several places that she has been but, as we already know, the BBC have managed to keep hold of her and she is about to film a new drama for them.

alan45
09-04-2006, 22:34
As for fighting off offers... I've heard in several places that she has been .

Mmm I havent heard this, maybe you could share you sources to back this statement up :)

alan45
10-04-2006, 09:53
According to today's SUN (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006160404,00.html) bosses at the Beeb are sticking by the errant Ms Wallace

callummc
10-04-2006, 10:39
maybe shes got somthing over the bosses at the bbc,maybe they are worried shes gonna sing to the press and bring more bad publicity to their flagship show

alan45
10-04-2006, 10:54
maybe shes got somthing over the bosses at the bbc,maybe they are worried shes gonna sing to the press and bring more bad publicity to their flagship show

Maybe its something to do with the fact that Rebekah Wade ediotor of The SUN) is in fact Mrs Ross Kemp so that could explain the positive spin

*kalfie*moon*
10-04-2006, 19:49
i read it one of the newspapers and i thought it was good of her to be honest and tell the truth and for it to not get out by somebody else..also she is giving all the money to a childrens hospital in essex for the story so shes not earning money out of it..Jessie is a great actress and i can't wait to see what dramas she is gona be in :)

alan45
11-04-2006, 00:21
i read it one of the newspapers and i thought it was good of her to be honest and tell the truth and for it to not get out by somebody else..also she is giving all the money to a childrens hospital in essex for the story so shes not earning money out of it..Jessie is a great actress and i can't wait to see what dramas she is gona be in :)She is a self publicist and certainnly not a great actor not even half average

alan45
11-04-2006, 12:01
More lurid details appear in Today's Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006160575,00.html) about the Coke Snorting Ms Wallace

Siobhan
11-04-2006, 12:12
Why do I feel that we have had this discussion over and over again.. Jessie will always be talked about in a negative light when it comes to her drink as she has been in the papers so many times over it. As for her friends selling her out, no they shouldn't but been a celeb she has to expect that, it happens to all of them. She can either get on with life or put herself in more suitation that can confirm or at least put a suspicion in people's minds that the things that are been said are true!!

crazygirl
11-04-2006, 14:34
i think people should keep out of her private life at the end of the day its up to her what she gets up to

alan45
11-04-2006, 18:17
i think people should keep out of her private life at the end of the day its up to her what she gets up toShe makes her private life public by her own self publicised actions :moonie:

JustJodi
11-04-2006, 18:26
Yep I agree with Alan, Jessie is her own PR.. she goes out and makes her public life known to public, when that happens she is letting the public peek in on her life.. if she doesn't want that happening, she should be a tad bit more SECRETIVE...Even by her own addmission, she is NOT AN ALCHOLOLIC OR DRUG USER,, but from what I read between the lines, this woman is screaming for help,,

callummc
11-04-2006, 19:19
the womans just an alkie and a coke head,like thousands of other people,her problems are made worse cos she can afford her addictions for now,maybe being out of work will help,mind you if she uses her brains she'd better get into rehab while she can afford it,

alan45
12-04-2006, 07:43
I thought the saying was that ' Hell hath no fury like a woman spurned' It seems that Dave Morgan has been really upset since his split from Jessie Wallace judging by his latest allegations in The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006160826,00.html)

Of course as the last line of the article says 'Jessie insists she is now clean' :rolleyes:

JustJodi
12-04-2006, 08:19
Of course as the last line of the article says 'Jessie insists she is now clean"

She insists she is NOW CLEAN,, .as some one said.. she better enter rehab now while she still has the funds for it ...Right now Jessie is nothing but tableoid fodder.