PDA

View Full Version : Teacher-Pupil relationships

emma_strange
08-04-2006, 22:46
Well since there's been the story line on hollyoaks with Justin and Becca i thought i would start a thread to see what your views on teacher pupil relationships are.

shannisrules
08-04-2006, 23:05
well some of them i get on really well with others i cant stand but theres one teacher that really makes me laugh hes called mr davidson (mr d for short) and one day i was talkin about some guy i like and i said hes soooo hot ,then mr d walked past! obviously he thought i was talking about him so ever since then me and my mates think that he thinks that i fancy him! although hes not bothered . and now all my freinds go oooooo nicole look its mr d whenever i see him in the corridor or wherever its funny because we all have a laugh about it

samantha nixon
09-04-2006, 14:35
obviously they shouldnt got bedding there students but theres nothing wrong with being mates we all muck about with most of our teachers and have a laugh with them especially the pe ones

emma_strange
09-04-2006, 16:19
I'm not sure, i think in certain circumstances it would be ok for a relationship to occur, but not when the pupil is still in school, but i thik once they leave then it could be ok. But like i said, it depends on the circumstances, and the age gap.

Tori
09-04-2006, 16:31
i think a friendly relationship whil;st in school is okay- we do that with our younger teachers becuase we feel we are on the same levelish now, but nothing more. and i think it is wrong becuase theres normally gonna be at least a 10 year gap, which i feel is wrong

pip_kin
09-04-2006, 18:24
one of my teachers started datin my other teacher when he was still in school, now they are married and have kids, she is so much older than him and stuff but they obvesly love each other and are happy, thats the most important thing really!!

xStephaniex
28-04-2006, 19:49
i get on really well with all of my teachers !!! and theres one i really get on with called Mr. Mitchell and i think he is the best teacher anyone could have , he's always there to help people and there if you need to talk ! we have a laugh and he such a cool teacher ! he's the best i get on with in the school and i think it makes school life better if you get on with your teachers x

Kim
23-06-2006, 17:32
I get on well with my history, geography, maths, science and english teachers. I don't really like my english teacher but she likes me as I am at least in the top 5 in the set. I hate my other teachers. I find the teachers like the pupils that are brainier, so I'm generally ok, but my RE teacher fiddles the mark scheme and does everything to make me look stupid, I don't know why she does it.