PDA

View Full Version : Adam/Frankie

Lennie
08-04-2006, 18:08
I think Adam should go after Frankie to get his own back on Danny lol (but in the process really fall for Frankie) - i really dont like Jamie/Frankie getting together idea

What do you think???

Abbie
08-04-2006, 20:35
well to tell you the truth i have no idea what i think on the matter but i feel really sorry for Danny at the moment for obvious reasons

stacyefc
09-04-2006, 22:14
i don't feel sorry for danny because all him and leanne are thinking about is the money.

no i think adam is well too young for frankie

Chris_2k11
09-04-2006, 22:20
i don't feel sorry for danny because all him and leanne are thinking about is the money.I think it's Leanne that's more bothered about the money. I think Danny generally does feel devastated about Mike's death.

littlemo
09-04-2006, 22:20
I don't like Adam, I think Jamie is much nicer. But I'm not sure about Jamie and Frankie together as a couple.

Richie_lecturer
09-04-2006, 23:15
I think Danny generally does feel devastated about Mike's death.

How do you know that Chris? Maybe he was just going by the script? :nono:

Lennie
09-04-2006, 23:30
I don't like Adam, I think Jamie is much nicer. But I'm not sure about Jamie and Frankie together as a couple.

I prefer Adam to Jamie :)

Also i think Jamie and Frankie would be wrong and weird coz she has brought up Jamie since he was 10 yrs old

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-04-2006, 07:30
Adam used to look really nice when he was supposed to be 16 now he looks horrible and i dont much like him as a character now either i much preferre Jamie but im not sure either them should get with Frankie shouldnt she have someone her own age

melmarshall858
10-04-2006, 08:17
Yes i agree how weird it would be for Frankie to get together with her step son but is her half brother in law any better especially as they are both way too young for her

diamond1
10-04-2006, 10:52
jamie and frankie is intresting and would be better than adam and frankie but whatever way you look at it both realtionships would be wrong from a standpoint and i cant see frankie falling for either person its not her character. Jamie on the other hand is confused about how he feels and is most likely looking at her like that because he dont really know how he feels i mean the man he trusted most ran off with the love of his life and his mums a drunk, so while he isnt in love with frankie she is his only stabilty and really shes all he's got and right now because he feels safe with her he wants to be closer to her.I think now in his eyes the line between right and wrong is so blurred he dont look at her as his surrogate mum but as someone he can trust and support and i think thats his idea of love right now.

In the future i can see violet going back with jason making jamie even more unstable and attaching himself more to frankie.

he's not really that young for frankie he is 27 next birthday but she has raised him since he was 10 so its like "yeah i used to put you to bed when you where 10 but now i take you to bed" and i cant see her ever saying that

and adam and frankie is more possible i supose aand not as sick and twisted but i think a penny king/adam would be better (thats after i digested my lunch)

leanne27
10-04-2006, 14:09
[QUOTE=Lennie]I think Adam should go after Frankie to get his own back on Danny lol (but in the process really fall for Frankie) - i really dont like Jamie/Frankie getting together idea

I think that would be a really good storyline :) danny needs to get his comupence and we all love a good love triangle

tammyy2j
10-04-2006, 15:39
Is Jamie and Frankie storyline now scrapped? If so i'm glad i didn't want them hooking up.

What age is Adam?

It would be good to get back to Danny if Leanne aligned herself with him.

Richie_lecturer
10-04-2006, 15:55
The storyline is now scrapped re Frankie & Jamie.

Adam is early 20s I think.

Abbie
10-04-2006, 16:16
I think it's Leanne that's more bothered about the money. I think Danny generally does feel devastated about Mike's death.i know thats what i think and you have to feel sorry for danny a bit i mean his has kinda lost his dad twice

Lennie
10-04-2006, 22:52
I think Adam is about 20/21 probably same age as Jamie is

leanne27
11-04-2006, 23:03
[QUOTE=abblette]i know thats what i think and you have to feel sorry for danny a bit i mean his has kinda lost his dad twice[/QUOTE

I dont think Danny deserves any sympathy what he has tried to do to Mike whilst he was going through alzheimers is unforgivable and downright evil, i know he never thought of Mike as his dad but he washis Uncle and gave hima chance with the factory why try to con an old man when they are at their most vulnerable?

Richie_lecturer
12-04-2006, 00:01
Don't ask Danny, ask the scriptwriters.....

Lennie
12-04-2006, 11:04
I dont have sympathy for Danny at all

melmarshall858
12-04-2006, 11:17
No me either although i was starting to the other night he seemed genuinely devastated but what he did when Mike was still alive is unforgivable.

Abbie
12-04-2006, 14:08
well i still feel sorry for him a little , death is a really hard thing to cope with

Lennie
12-04-2006, 21:33
I think right now Danny is realising that he shouldnt have done what he did, but he'll be back to himself again soon, thinking he has done the right thing.

I liked Adam's scene with Jamie telling him that he should have been there for his dad

Lennie
14-04-2006, 21:25
Did you see how Frankie was with Adam and tried to defend Danny to him in the pub

Lennie
25-04-2006, 16:56
Spoiler

A quote from Sam Robertson's interview in Inside Soap this week
Page 4-5

"I think he's secretly got his eye on Danny's estranged wife, Frankie, but she's obviously way out of his league!"

sexc-shannie
16-05-2006, 13:56
Adam is 18 now. Just though i'd say lol