PDA

View Full Version : what can i do?

leanne27
06-04-2006, 17:03
Im really starting to fall for my friend I've known him for 5 years but only knew of him if you know what i mean, but only about 3/4 months ago we really got to know about each other we chat all the time when we are not at work on the internet and i used to get feelings of being jelous when he mentioned any other women he has liked or does like and i just put it down to being my usual self as i do tend to get quite jelous at times, but i find myself miserable if i dont see or hear from him, he knows everythign about me allready, personal family things which i never thought i would tell him but something just clicked as i got to know him and i cant get him out of my head sometimes i just lay awake thinking of him, i dont know if he feels the same you see me and my best friend both made friends with him he has often said to me he likes us both and his other friends have said that he likes my personality.

But he means too much to me to tell him, i dont want to ruin my friendship with him as after such a short time he means the world to me and he has too confided in me ceratain things- things that only certain close friends of him know i really don't know what to do any advice?

Skits
06-04-2006, 17:13
if you can live with it, do nothing. i had a great friend like you and he asked me out. i said no as i didn't want to ruin our friendship. he talked me into it and said it'd never ruin our friendship. we went out with each other for 5 years and now we don't even speak.
i don't regret going out with him but sometimes wish i hadn't as i lost my best friend.

leanne27
11-04-2006, 22:55
I'm not sure what to do now, we have become even more close over the last few days chatting over the internet all the time and usually when we talk its for hours, i cant stop thinking about him I'm afraid i've really fell for him he also has started acting quite jealous on certain occasions when i have mentioned past boyfriends or anything. He also often brings me up to my friend when he chats to her but i really dont have the confidance to tell him how i feel so i guess I will just have to see how it goes, any suggestions?

Skits
12-04-2006, 09:59
have you anything coming up soon that you need a date for? to be honest, from what you've said, he feels the same so why not tell him. or drop a big hint like you wish you had a boyfriend that you could buy an easter egg for and then eat it before he gets a chance to or something like that. hope it works out for you both.

leanne27
12-04-2006, 14:10
thanks skits for advice :) i just dont want to lose him as friend my feelings have developed really quickly -its all very confusing at the moment!

Skits
12-04-2006, 14:25
i know how you feel. you could always just sit back and let what happens happen. as i said earlier, it sounds like he feels the same so maybe he'll make the first move. i know when i was in the situation with my best friend, he got his friend to tell me.

leanne27
15-04-2006, 10:56
the guy ive been talking about has been in Birmingham for like a week and i havn't been able to speak to him over the internet :( however ive finally caught him and its all :D its made me realise how much i care for him :) i have missed him so much that sometimes i couldnt even sit still i was just wanting to talk to him so much i even lost a little bit of sleep over it, i guess everything happens for a reason (i think that anyway lol) maybe to proove to myself how i feel about him, just a thought anyway