PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy

pookie1968uk
05-04-2006, 18:56
anyone going to watch this on channel five tomorrow? its a new medical drama from america, like ER and supposed to be really good.

willow
05-04-2006, 19:52
it is a terrific series, it was on living last year...................totally reccomended!!!!!!

Luna
05-04-2006, 21:13
i watched a couple of episode it is really good i just didnt have the time to keep up with it

*_*Smile*_*
06-04-2006, 18:59
i saw the adverts for it on living on i always ment to watch it and nevr got around to it so i'm going to try to keep up with it on 5 as it sounds really good

Jess Rulz
07-04-2006, 18:08
this is surposed to be the "new" ER in the us and the first eppisode was on yesterday so i was wondering iif we could start a forum to dicuss it

thanks
Becca x x x

Jess Rulz
07-04-2006, 18:09
i saw it yesterday and i thought it was really fab not a touch on ER but really good!!!

Jada-GDR
08-04-2006, 11:13
how long's it going to be on for? if it's a new continuing drama then yeah we should :D

*_*Smile*_*
09-04-2006, 17:04
i watched it i really enjoyed it thought it was a little slow to start but after the first sd break it was great!

pookie1968uk
26-05-2006, 16:39
anyone still watching this? i watch it ever week and am still enjoying it but the main character meredith annoys me quite a bit so i find it hard to love the programme. if i worked there i would not be impressed with my colleague having an affair with our boss, it screams of favouritism!

Jess Rulz
27-05-2006, 17:03
does any one know any spoilers or where i can get them as i am am really into it and can wait till next week x x

Trinity
27-05-2006, 21:07
http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/episodes/2005-2006/7.html

This link gives you brief summaries of series two - and full episode guide for series 1. Next week is the last episode - and my god - Shephard is MARRIED!

pookie1968uk
01-09-2006, 11:37
the new series of grey's anatomy started on living last night, did anyone see it?

Trinity
01-09-2006, 11:45
the new series of grey's anatomy started on living last night, did anyone see it?

I have recorded it - I wasn't well enough last night to stay up past nine :(

Chloe O'brien
01-09-2006, 20:54
I watched the new series last night. It was a good start to the series with both sad and funny stories, epecially the doctor who was trying to find the missing leg

pookie1968uk
02-09-2006, 08:54
it was so sad with those two people stuck together with a pole wasnt it?

Jojo
02-09-2006, 10:29
I started watching it (but only managed 15 mins as was trying to record two other things at the same time so had to turn over) and saw this bit - were they both ok in the end? Did they get stuck together the way I thought they were?

pookie1968uk
02-09-2006, 21:17
they had to pull the girl off the pole, even though they knew she would bleed to death, to save the man, who had a much better chance of survival.
they had to tell them both what would happen and they had both got really friendly with each other and it was a very moving scene. plus they had to tell her boyfriend later that she had dies, so that was sad again!
so basically, one died to save the other.

Chloe O'brien
02-09-2006, 23:35
That scene was really sad but the scene with the chinese doctor running around looking for the missing leg was classic

crazyjkh
03-09-2006, 22:58
i have a few series 2 spoilers:
*meredith gets asked out by george and he tells her he loves her etc
*it seems derek and addison are back together trying to save their marriage
*burke and Cristina try to make their relationship work.
their are others but i'm not sure if they are series 3.

alohachica82
04-09-2006, 00:56
I saw something on the adverts about Bailey being in labour! Is she preganant?

tammyy2j
05-09-2006, 16:50
Great series with great acting and storylines plus Dr. McDreamy and Alex are hot

Em
05-09-2006, 18:11
That scene was really sad but the scene with the chinese doctor running around looking for the missing leg was classic

Oh god I was laughing so much at that! In case anyone is interested its repeated on living tv on a sunday at 10pm

no1abbafan
07-09-2006, 21:40
Does anybody know who the girl in the trailer is (the one with red hair) she has been in something before and I can't remember what, she is going in for the kiss

sarahwelford
07-09-2006, 23:21
do you mean addison dereks wife in the show that is kate walsh

no1abbafan
08-09-2006, 11:47
Yep that's her, I saw her in something recently and its bugging me - will google her thanks

tammyy2j
08-09-2006, 14:44
Does anybody know who the girl in the trailer is (the one with red hair) she has been in something before and I can't remember what, she is going in for the kiss

Kate Walsh plays Addison, Derek's wife she was in Kicking and Screaming with Will Ferrell.

Ellen Pompeo plays Meredith, Derek's girlfirend she was in Old School with Luke Wilson and Moonlight Mile with Dustin Hoffman

pookie1968uk
12-09-2006, 17:07
this was really good again this week, especially with the so called pregnant man!
when i first watched this programme i wasnt so sure i would stick with it but now i love it and really look forward to it!

sarahwelford
15-09-2006, 14:24
Loves grey's anatomy so much love cristina and burke they are the couple of the show all the meredith mcdreamy stuff bored me sometimes.
I loved last nights the date they was like so uncomfortable and then when they was in surgery so comfortable with each other

pookie1968uk
15-09-2006, 15:00
i am so glad someone else thinks the same about meredith and dereks storyline. she seems to pine after him like a little lost lamb and i keep wanting to say he's made his decision now go and get a life!!!!!!!!!!

Trinity
15-09-2006, 16:12
i am so glad someone else thinks the same about meredith and dereks storyline. she seems to pine after him like a little lost lamb and i keep wanting to say he's made his decision now go and get a life!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely!

For a so called intelligent woman she surely doesn't know when to cut her losses!

She should get out there and get al life - for herself - not to make him jealous - he isn't worth it.

Jess Rulz
19-11-2006, 18:02
Does Anyone know where i can Series 2 on DVD for reigon 2 ???

i cannot wait anylonger to see what happens x x thanks x

pookie1968uk
19-11-2006, 18:32
is it just me or does any one else think meredith always looks ill. she has a pure white thin face with red eyes and always looks ill to me!!
i love this programme but find it so hard to like meridith.

*_*Smile*_*
30-11-2006, 19:02
this programme is getting better and better in my opinion! i loved the story line with the bomb even if it wasa tiny bit too unreal! liked the appearance of 'mcsteamy' as well! can't wait for tonight's eppy

Trinity
01-12-2006, 21:18
Meridith also seems to have 'trout pout'. Of course this could have come from snogging George, but I tend towards the collagen injection hypothosis.

*_*Smile*_*
02-12-2006, 15:35
yeah i've noticed that she looks really different to earlier episodes!

jessicaesutton
15-12-2006, 17:38
I love Grey's Anatomy. I set up a website, www.greysanatomyfans.net because I love it so much and their were no UK sites.

Glad I found this thread now. George and Callie is looking good, he deserves it don't you think?

I love Denny too. What does everyone else think?

Em
22-12-2006, 09:40
Was GA on last night?

I usually watch on a Sunday ... but I've checked the listings and it doesnt seem to be on this weekend!

Jojo
22-12-2006, 12:00
I think I saw it on last night, but not being a watcher, I turned it over, so don't know if it was a new one or a repeat or anything.

But pretty sure an episode was on last night Ems

Trinity
23-12-2006, 20:04
I have just watched the episode from this week - I recorded it on Thursday(?)

Big shock for Merridith....

*_*Smile*_*
11-01-2007, 18:44
is it the last episode form series two this week or next week i know its soon but i wasn't sure!

Trinity
15-01-2007, 13:39
There are another 3 episodes in this series, including the one this week (w/c 15/1/07)

Em
16-01-2007, 20:55
There are another 3 episodes in this series, including the one this week (w/c 15/1/07)

I missed last weeks ... anyone want to recap for me while i download?

Trinity
17-01-2007, 13:14

I missed last weeks ... anyone want to recap for me while i download?

Full Synopsis

Damage Case | Air Date: 05/07/2006
Derek is mad at Meredith. George is living back the house, though still not talking to Meredith. Cristina begins the day on a rush from just having been to a major surgery -- and sex to boot. But, though Burke involved in the latter, he's not entirely sharing Cristina's joy. In fact, they're last sexual encounter has left a bad taste in his mouth. Cristina doesn't notice, though, she's too excited about the incoming trauma cases: an exhausted surgical intern at another hospital falls asleep at the wheel of car and causes a three-car accident -- two of the cars contain members one big, loud Southern family -- and all of them need medical attention at SGH.

The injuries seem minor at first, until the glue of the family -- a pregnant young woman -- crashes during a routine CT. She's got devastating injuries. Just about every attending is on her case  including Addison and her new slave Alex. While Izzie spends more time worrying about the now mobile Denny (thanks to his portable LVAD), Alex is charged with merely watching the baby's vital signs during the course of a long, very invasive full body surgery -- a surgery that invokes an ominous occurrence known as the "triangle of death." But when the mother dies on the table, and her baby only has a few minutes left before it dies as well, Alex jumps into action and helps do an emergency C-section to save the baby's life -- and without Addison. George finally talks to Meredith, slowly tearing down that wall, but an even bigger wall is going up between Meredith and Derek -- he pretty much calls her a whore.

*_*Smile*_*
17-01-2007, 13:43
Derek was so mean to Meredith this week! you could tell it was just jealousy but still he wasa bit harsh!

anyone else think Addison and Alex are going to get together?

pookie1968uk
18-01-2007, 21:25
i am so pleased that meredith and derek have drawn a line on their relashionship. it had been dragged on for far too long and he goes far better with his wife and meredith goes really well with the new bloke she with so i hope thats the end of it now!

*_*Smile*_*
22-03-2007, 12:00
Series 2 will be released for region 2 on May 28th 2007!

if you go to amazon you can pre-order

Jess Rulz
06-02-2008, 20:56
Does Anyone know when Grey's Anatomy is Returning to Five?

I Really love this program, it is one of the best ever!

pookie1968uk
06-02-2008, 23:05
there is a thread already on grey's anatomy here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=52362&highlight=grey%27s+anatomy

Mrs Bump
13-03-2008, 11:16
Thanks Pookie, but that hasn't got any news on when GA will be back on our screens... have checked on both Living and Channel five and neither say when it is back... am desperate to see series 3... was bought the first series on dvd at christmas and bought the 2nd series last month... I've watched them all now and need to see series 3 and nowhere is showing it :( :( it isn't out on dvd yet either!

Abigail
13-03-2008, 11:20
Is Grey's Anatomy like House?

Chloe O'brien
13-03-2008, 11:35
There was an advert on CH5 on Tuesday night after CSI finished. GA and House are back on on Thursday 20 March at 9 and 10pm.

pookie1968uk
13-03-2008, 13:53
Thanks Pookie, but that hasn't got any news on when GA will be back on our screens... have checked on both Living and Channel five and neither say when it is back... am desperate to see series 3... was bought the first series on dvd at christmas and bought the 2nd series last month... I've watched them all now and need to see series 3 and nowhere is showing it :( :( it isn't out on dvd yet either!

season 3 has been shown already hasnt it? well it definitely has on living as i have seen it all. season 4 is due to start sometime soon on living but no one is exactly sure when.

well i have just been reading some forums and apparently season 4 was originally going to be on living tv on 28th february but got delayed because of the writers strike and noone is exactly sure when it will return but people think soon!

CrazyLea
13-03-2008, 17:07
Yeah the season goes on Living first then Ch5.

I thought S4 would have been after Ch5's S3??

Chloe O'brien
13-03-2008, 21:54
When GA finished on CH5 last year. It finished with the ball when Izzy helped Denny to die. The series after that has been shown already on living will be repeated on CH5 so I think it will be season 4. Better to check the spoilers if anyone wants to know what happens as I don't want to say anything as I have seen it on living.

Abigail
14-03-2008, 12:14
There was an advert on CH5 on Tuesday night after CSI finished. GA and House are back on on Thursday 20 March at 9 and 10pm.

:thumbsup: Is that season four of House??

I'll stop hijacking this thread now :)

OMG, House is back next Thursday :D Better get watching seasons one to three.

Mrs Bump
14-03-2008, 12:22

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!

Have just checked and it is Series 3 because it is covering the fall out from Meredith and Mcdreamy's liason at the prom/ball and Izzie wanting to quit after Denny's death.

Fantastic!! It has been sky+ed in HURRAY!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Abigail
14-03-2008, 12:32
Grey's Anatomy is at 10pm. Synopsis:

New series. The doctors console Izzie following Denny's death, while Meredith is forced to make a big decision after her boyfriend Finn (guest star Chris O'Donnell) reveals he's not prepared to let her go without a fight. George asks for Derek's advice on relationships when the pair are quarantined following a health scare, and Addison tries to identify the teenage mother of an abandoned infant. With Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Isaiah Washington, Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, T R Knight and Kate Walsh

CrazyLea
14-06-2008, 23:02
Anyone know when the new series is starting on Living?!??! I'm getting impatient :p

Chloe O'brien
14-06-2008, 23:32
I think it maybe some time in August/September Lea. The current series is still on ch5 at the moment and only half-way through.

Jojo
15-06-2008, 23:07
Seriously?! Oh crumbs!!! Hurry up already!! I'm needing something to bridge the gap from the ends of CSI (hurry along Miami, although its starting to annoy me tbh) to the new series and movie of 24!

pookie1968uk
15-06-2008, 23:21
i keep waiting for it to start too! it seems such a long time since the last series!

Jojo
15-06-2008, 23:29
It seems a lot longer than normal for some strange reason. It probably isn't and I'm just probably being impatient lol

Chloe O'brien
16-06-2008, 10:29
There are 11 more episodes of season 3 still to go.

Luna
16-06-2008, 12:25
What season are we on now??

ive just finished season 4

Chloe O'brien
16-06-2008, 14:54
We're on Season 3 on CH5 that is the repeat series that was aired on Livingtv. Once this season finishes Season 4 will be aired on Livingtv.

CrazyLea
31-10-2008, 00:33
This is now the episode discussion lmao!
I love Grey;'s it is the best show on tv EVER at the mo lmao!
I cant' belive silly most haunted took over this wek! glad they put an ep on though! I love S2 * ones their showing*

Anwyays... i think meredith and mcdreamy BELONG togethe!!!!!! thy are soooooo cute!!!

Izzie and GEorge... meant to be also!!!

I,m loving lexi.. i didnt think id like her, but she is really good, i loved last week with the 5 things she told merdith, you cn tell mer is finding it hard to hatre her... spesh when she told alex to take her home!!!!

Cant waiut for nex weeks!!!!

AHHH imn too excited

OHHH and aboiu time the chief made bailie that thing.. what is it called agn lmao bit drunk right now. lmao. callie is not the one for the job. i do fdeel a bit sorry for callie though. i know i prefer izz and geogre, but hell shes bees though ablot less heer.

CrazyLea
01-01-2009, 22:55
Awww tonights ep.

The woman who went in to theatre thinking Andre wasn't real :crying: That was so sad !!!!

Erica and Callie :eek: Gosh! :p. Callie loved it :p.

Derek needs to get back with Meredith right now!!! GRRR !

Luna
02-01-2009, 15:48
The woman who went in to theatre thinking Andre wasn't real :crying: That was so sad !!!!

Aaaawwww i broke my heart at that episode!!!!!

Perdita
30-03-2009, 19:43
Grey’s Anatomy star Aasha Davis has launched an appeal to uncover information about her missing sister.

Davis, 35, has enlisted the help of the police and is now turning to the public to find evidence relating to the whereabouts of Leslie Herring, WENN reports.

Herring, 45, a resident of Los Angeles, was last seen on February 8 and failed to show up for work that day. Davis reported her missing two days later.

The actress, who also stars on Friday Night Lights, held a press conference on Tuesday and also gave an interview with CBS’s The Early Show.

"I think something terrible might have happened to her," she told the programme. "Just because I know that my sister would be in contact with us. She would want us to know where she was. She would know that we would worry about her so much.

"But my hope is that she's okay and that she just needs to know that we want her home soon and that we miss her and love her and that she's safe to come home."

I hope this has a happy ending

Tigerpip
11-04-2009, 15:09
Hi there -- is anyone else here watching the latest Greys at the moment?
I just wondered, as it would be nice to have some comments/disicussion on the latest goings-on at Seattle Grace.
Cheers.
TTFN *T*::angel:

CrazyLea
21-01-2010, 23:01
Oh my gosh, well that episode was so sad :eek: I kept expecting it not to be George and for him to walk in or something :crying:. I didn't know he was going to die/leave so soon. I need to read the spoilers I think lol! I thought it was quite funny when they were all laughing at the funeral lol. Bless them :(. I feel so emotional now after watching it. Good episode, but very horrible in a way.

That Clara girl was so ungrateful. She should be glad she's still alive!!

CrazyLea
28-01-2010, 23:25
Anyone else watching the series :p I feel silly talking to myself about the episodes ha!

Jojo
29-01-2010, 12:05
Meeee!!!!

Watched last night - how much is going on tho! Izzy having a go at the girl who George saved - its true what she said though, but boy did she have a go! Really felt for Alex when he was trying to explain why he was being the way he was.

McSteamy in the shower and Torres just walking on in :lol: Soooooo funny! (how fit a bod! phew)

McDreamy and Robbins realising why they call him McDreamy lol! Torres having a go at Chief and leaving - then now the two hospitals are merging! Chang and her comments :lol:

Bailey trying to come to terms with George's death.

So much in one episode!

StarsOfCCTV
29-01-2010, 12:14
*hides eyes from all the spoilers in this thread* :lol:

I've watched series 1, surprisingly addictive! :p Season 2 is in the post... :D

CrazyLea
29-01-2010, 16:52
I knowwww! And so emotional with some of it ha ! :P

Mmm I loved McSteamy in the shower :wub:. Wish I was Callie and could just walk in :p That made me laugh though ha bless Lexi.

Aw I love Derek and Baileys friendly relationship :p He knew just what to do, and when she had finished, didn't say anything and just carried on. That was cool. How sad was that with Bailey though :( Love her!

Ahhh Kasple get watching Quick so you can watch this series tooo!! :p

StarsOfCCTV
30-01-2010, 22:02
I am on Series 2 Episode 10 so far. :p

Chloe O'brien
31-01-2010, 00:43
I missed it on Thursday :angry: Totally forgot all about it.

CrazyLea
11-03-2010, 23:01
Oh my goshhh. It was sooooo sad tonight. When they went to see Wallace's body I was bawling my eyes out :crying:. Arizona (is that her name? :s), was sooooo good tonight, I just felt SO sorry for her :(
Glad they ended the ep on a high, with the "I love you" moment, or I may have been crying all night :lol:.
Grey's is amaaaaazing!! :wub:!!!

Perdita
12-03-2010, 08:36
Katherine Heigl has not returned from maternity leave as planned.

The Grey's Anatomy actress, who was scheduled to return to the set on March 1 after spending three months of leave with adopted daughter Nancy Leigh, is now believed to be quitting the show.

An industry insider told People magazine that Heigl "was not there" on set earlier this week.

Entertainment Weekly recently reported that the show's creator Shonda Rhimes has agreed to release Heigl from her contract in order to work on her film career.

DS

tammyy2j
23-05-2011, 12:07
Ellen Pompeo has revealed that she plans to leave Grey's Anatomy once her contract is up.

Pompeo, who portrays Meredith Grey on the series, spoke to Extra, stating that she will in all likelihood not continue on the show after its eighth season.

"I haven't said I'm moving on," Pompeo said last year. "I said that when my contract is up after season eight, I would probably not renew. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey."

According to TV Line, the 41-year-old actress has given her blessing to co-star Chyler Leigh, who plays Lexi Grey on the ABC series, to become the new 'Grey' in Grey's Anatomy.

"If that's what Chyler wants, and that's what everyone wants, of course!" Pompeo answered when asked if Leigh would be taking up the lead role in the show.

Grey's Anatomy creator Shonda Rhimes recently opened up about her decision to cause problems in Meredith and Derek's (Patrick Dempsey) relationship, stating that she wants the next season to focus on the original cast members.

Dempsey was recently involved in a minor car crash while practicing for the Bosch Engineering 250.

tammyy2j
01-06-2011, 10:36
Patrick Dempsey has clarified rumours that he is planning to leave Grey's Anatomy.

Dempsey, who has played Dr. Derek Shepherd since the show began in 2005, recently told Vanity Fair Italia that he expects to depart the series after the upcoming eighth season.

"[Season eight] is going to be my last," he told the magazine. "I do not know what's going to happen to the other characters, but for me it's done.

"It's been great and a great part of my life. But I can't see me doing it anymore."

However, Dempsey's representative has now told Entertainment Weekly that the star is not sure about his future on the show.

"He was referring to the fact that his contract is up at the end of next season and we have no idea what the future holds," the spokesperson said.

Ellen Pompeo, who plays Dempsey's on-screen wife Meredith, has also previously said that she is expecting to leave Grey's Anatomy after the eighth season when her contract expires.

Meanwhile, the show's executive producer Shonda Rhimes has acknowledged that the next run may be the last for some of the stars and revealed that she plans to focus on the original cast members in the new episodes.

Grey's Anatomy will return for its eighth season in the fall on ABC. The seventh season finale airs in the UK tonight at 10pm on Sky Living.

tammyy2j
28-07-2011, 15:37
Grey's Anatomy star Sarah Drew and her husband Peter Lanfer are expecting a baby.

A rep for Drew confirmed that the star is due to give birth to her and Lanfer's first child in January 2012.

Grey's Anatomy producers have "not determined" whether the actress's pregnancy will be written into the ABC series's eighth season as yet, E! News reports.

Drew plays Seattle Grace's Dr April Kepner, a virgin who has vowed to abstain from sex until she meets the right partner.

Drew's Grey's Anatomy co-star Eric Dane's wife Rebecca Gayheart is also reportedly pregnant with the couple's second child.

Grey's Anatomy returns for its eighth season on Thursday, September 22.

lizann
25-08-2011, 14:30
Debbie Allen has been cast in the upcoming season of Grey’s Anatomyplaying Catherine Avery who is Jackson Avery’s mom

lizann
30-07-2012, 22:16
Grey's Anatomy's Eric Dane is leaving the show after six seasons.

The actor, who plays Dr Mark Sloan - otherwise known as 'McSteamy' - has decided to leave the medical drama to pursue other opportunities.

Speaking to TVLine, Dane said: "I am extremely grateful to everyone at Grey's, ABC and Shondaland for the experience and memories I have had over the course of this run.

"It has been wonderful to work alongside and learn from a creative force such as Shonda Rhimes."

The end of last season saw Dr Sloan's soul mate Lexie pass away from injuries suffered in the plane crash, which caused Sloan to suffer a cardiac arrest, only to be saved by quick-thinking Cristina (Sandra Oh).

At the time, showrunner Shonda Rhimes hinted that more departures could be on the horizon, saying: "Just because you saw people alive at the end of the finale doesn't mean they're going to be alive when the season starts up."

Rhimes hailed Dane in a statement, calling 'McSteamy' - Dr Sloan's affectionate nickname on the show - "one of the most beloved characters on Grey's Anatomy".

She added: "We're a big family here at Grey's with a long history together and Eric will always remain an important part of our family.

"I wish him the best and I look forward to watching him as he continues to steam up the big and small screen."

lizann
30-07-2012, 22:16
Grey's Anatomy's Eric Dane is leaving the show after six seasons.

The actor, who plays Dr Mark Sloan - otherwise known as 'McSteamy' - has decided to leave the medical drama to pursue other opportunities.

Speaking to TVLine, Dane said: "I am extremely grateful to everyone at Grey's, ABC and Shondaland for the experience and memories I have had over the course of this run.

"It has been wonderful to work alongside and learn from a creative force such as Shonda Rhimes."

The end of last season saw Dr Sloan's soul mate Lexie pass away from injuries suffered in the plane crash, which caused Sloan to suffer a cardiac arrest, only to be saved by quick-thinking Cristina (Sandra Oh).

At the time, showrunner Shonda Rhimes hinted that more departures could be on the horizon, saying: "Just because you saw people alive at the end of the finale doesn't mean they're going to be alive when the season starts up."

Rhimes hailed Dane in a statement, calling 'McSteamy' - Dr Sloan's affectionate nickname on the show - "one of the most beloved characters on Grey's Anatomy".

She added: "We're a big family here at Grey's with a long history together and Eric will always remain an important part of our family.

"I wish him the best and I look forward to watching him as he continues to steam up the big and small screen."

tammyy2j
14-08-2013, 13:54
Sandra Oh is exiting Grey's Anatomy after the upcoming Season 10

tammyy2j
21-08-2013, 00:46
Dexter star James Remar has landed a major arc on Grey's Anatomy.

According to TV Line the 59-year-old actor will appear in multiple episodes of the medical drama's upcoming tenth season.

Remar's character will make his debut early on in the run, though details about the character are not yet available.

His previous work includes stints on The Vampire Diaries and Sex and the City, but he’s best known for playing Dexter Morgan’s late father Harry on Showtime's Dexter, which is currently in its eighth and final season.

tammyy2j
21-08-2013, 00:46

lizann
27-04-2015, 21:57
anyone watching season 11, another big death shocker departure