PDA

View Full Version : What If Jake hadn't turned up and shot Danny?

x Amby x
05-04-2006, 18:44
What do you think would have happened if Jake hadn't saved the Mitchells? Would they have been brown bread?

Tannie
05-04-2006, 22:23
If Jake hadn't of saved the mitchell's then they would be dead because Danny would of shot them we saw that clearly when he shot the first shot into the sky.

Abi
05-04-2006, 22:26
Eastenders wouldn't kill off the mitchell brothers like that- they pull in too many viewers to be killed off away from the square. They'd have found a way to twist it back around, so Danny was still killed. How- i dont know. I'm not imaginative enough...:lol:

Kim
06-04-2006, 00:22
If Jake hadn't of saved the mitchell's then they would be dead because Danny would of shot them we saw that clearly when he shot the first shot into the sky.

I think he would have fired a third shot to kill Phil after he shot the first one into the sky and would've killed Grant with the second one and then got a hard time off Johnny about the third shot. Either that or Johnny would have only put two bullets into the gun that he provided Danny with and Johnny would have found out that Phil was alive and Danny would have ended up in Johnny's bad books again and maybe have been killed by him for messing up once to often and on what Johnny would have considered such an important job.

Layne
06-04-2006, 10:34
I reckon if Jake hadn't of shot danny, they i reckon, danny might of shot himself, You know how grant kept going on about stuff trying to get into dannys mind i reckon he would of kept doing that, then instead of shooting Grant danny would of turned the gun on himself.

Siobhan
06-04-2006, 11:27
if jake hadn't shot Danny at least Grant would have been dead, he had the gun pointing to his head and Danny was insane enough to kill him..

Em
13-04-2006, 16:29
Danny was clearly off his rocker so yes i think he would have killed them.

Safia.bradford@
22-06-2006, 00:14
Grant and Phil could have had a little chat with Danny and decided that Grant should have never bothered to return and go that same week he returned. So Danny listened to them and left.

Babe14
22-06-2006, 08:47
If Jake hadn't of overheard Billy on the phone to Grant, both the Mitchell brothrs would of been dead. Danny would of still been working for Johnny until he "Outlived" his use at which point Johnny would of had him killed. Jake wouldn't of been involved in any of this and as far as he would of been concerned Danny would of been still working for Johnny.

However Jake was involved and if he had still of been unconscious on Johnny's kitchen floor, again the Mitchell brothers would of been dead and I believe that Danny would of shot Jake too. Danny had completely lost it and gone down a very dark road from which there was no return...

Kim
28-06-2006, 21:23
Danny would have shot Grant and got Johnny to come and see Phil face to face, then leave him to grieve for a few days before killing him.