PDA

View Full Version : Bill Spoilers 19th And 20th April

alan45
04-04-2006, 21:13
ITV1 Network Wednesday 19 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

It is PC Roger Valentine’s first day back and his partner in crime, PC Lewis Hardy acts the hero. Despite Sergeant Ackland’s warning, June and Roger watch in horror as Lewis strides into a burning building dragging Matthew Goodfellow out and saving his life. June later discovers that a woman made an emergency call about the fire but didn’t leave her details. After tracing the call, Roger and Lewis track down Kathy who admits to seeing two boys pouring petrol into Matthew’s letterbox but didn’t leave her details as she was frightened of recriminations. Kathy confesses to Roger that she scared the press will be interested in her if she gives a statement which would upset the family. Roger is sympathetic towards Kathy but tells her that is she doesn’t give evidence, the boys will get off. What could Kathy be hiding?

DC Suzie Sim is thrilled when DI Neil Manson tells her she has passed her Sergeants exams. Ambitious Suzie decides she should start looking for another job as a DS.

On his way back to the station, Roger witnesses a man being violently beaten and hearing a tune from the nightclub, suffers fearsome flashbacks. Roger retreats from the scene and after catching his breath, radios it in as a reported sighting. Will Roger admit he is suffering post-traumatic and unable to cope?

Superintendent Adam Okaro makes a life changing decision and decides to apply for the job of Borough Commander. Adam is annoyed when he realises he has tough competition for the sought after position.

ITV1 Network Thursday 20 April 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

An investigation into the disappearance of two young sisters, Charlotte and Molly, gets underway and DC Mickey Webb is horrified when he realises he knows the parents of the girls, Fern and Tom Parker from years ago. Sergeant Dale Smith briefs the team who note the similarities between this and the on-going Amy Tennant case.

Mickey and DC Terry Perkins question the parents and Mickey provides support when Fern collapses in tears. The search for the girls eventually comes to an end when shocked PCs Yvonne Hemmingway and Laura Bryant find eleven year old Charlotte covered in blood trying to wake the battered body of her younger sister, Molly.

Fern and Tom are relieved to be reunited with their daughters and as six-year-old Molly is rushed into intensive care, Mickey and Terry question Charlotte about what happened. Andrew Landor , who suffers with learning difficulties is soon arrested and questioned with regard to the savage attack on Molly. A frightened Andrew becomes angry when Terry tells him that CCTV confirms his presence at the crime scene. Did Andrew beat Molly not realising it was wrong or could somebody closer to home have blood on their hands?

Also, PC Will Fletcher is duped into confirming information to a journalist about the arrest of the prime suspect and Mickey feels a fool when he blames girlfriend and Met Press Officer, Mia Perry for leaking the information. Could their relationship be over before it has begun?

samantha nixon
04-04-2006, 21:45
hiya
these look really good but i posted this earlier but why have mine been got rid of and yours is on here

Richie_lecturer
04-04-2006, 21:59
Never mind. Let's make do with these spoilers. :)

Chris_2k11
04-04-2006, 22:13
I think Sam has a fair point if her spoilers were removed.

alan45
04-04-2006, 22:23
I think Sam has a fair point if her spoilers were removed.They were both posted at the same time, both were identical but mine appeared on the board first so i assume thats why my ones were kept. I dont care who gets the first post in, its not a competition. Sam posted before me last week. C'est la vie :)

samantha nixon
04-04-2006, 22:25
They were both posted at the same time, both were identical but mine appeared on the board first so i assume thats why my ones were kept. I dont care who gets the first post in, its not a competition. Sam posted before me last week. C'est la vie :)

thanks alan for answering in a nice way i just wanted to no why mine was deleted and i no it aint a comp

alan45
04-04-2006, 22:29
thanks alan for answering in a nice way i just wanted to no why mine was deleted and i no it aint a compObviously we have the same snouts. I dont care who posts first. All I want to read is the spoilers no matter which of us posts them.

suziesangel
06-04-2006, 11:25
These episodes look really good... i'm glad Suzie passes her exams but if she's looking for another post of DS she might leave...

Red08
06-04-2006, 15:20
These sound great, by the sounds of it the Amy Tennant storyline is still going on.

samantha nixon
06-04-2006, 16:52
These sound great, by the sounds of it the Amy Tennant storyline is still going on.
the amy storyline is a long one as the person who plays her dad either had a 6 or 9 month contract i cant remember

Red08
06-04-2006, 17:06
the amy storyline is a long one as the person who plays her dad either had a 6 or 9 month contract i cant remember

Oh ok cool, I did wonder how long it was on for. Can't wait for the outcome.

DaVeyWaVey
15-04-2006, 20:35
Oh ok cool, I did wonder how long it was on for. Can't wait for the outcome.

I think Amy Tennant will just turn up alive and James Tennant has signed for a 10 month contract to stay with the Bill :)

*_*Smile*_*
17-04-2006, 19:29
wow ten months is quite a long time for a storyline!!!

tv_addict245
17-04-2006, 20:15
can they really make the amy tennant storyline last that long??
i hope suzie doesn't leave, i was hoping something might happen between suzie and neil...
the storyline about the little girls sounds quite interesting.
i hope mickey doesn't blow it with mia- he deserves to be happy.
Bex
x