PDA

View Full Version : Darren spoiler!

littlemo
04-04-2006, 20:37
This is according to 'Tv Easy' (read on DS) that Darren and 'Squiggle' Elizabeth Fox, go to bed together. There's a question mark over whether he will follow Demi down the road to being a teenage parent.

I think we've all heard the rumour that he's supposed to catch a sexually transmitted disease. So I think they might do that instead, because it's unlikely they'd make 2 kids in the same family be teenage parents.

Sounds good! I like Darren, I think he's a good character.

alkalinetrio
04-04-2006, 23:30
glad to see him tonight i like hes caracter! dont know which of them 2 storys ill preffer to watch

littlemo
04-04-2006, 23:49
glad to see him tonight i like hes caracter! dont know which of them 2 storys ill preffer to watch

I think it might be best to go for the sexually transmitted disease storyline, because it's something they haven't done before (with a teenager). And it doesn't look good on the parents if two of their kids have babies before they're 16. I don't think it's a good way to portray Rosie and Keith, they are good people who care about their children's welfare. Mind you I suppose neither pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease shows them in a good light.

I think they should do a pregnancy storyline with somebody a bit older, like with Stacey. Or maybe they should just stick with the 2 pregnancy storylines they've got, for the moment.

I think a sexually transmitted disease would be a good storyline for a young teen.

stacyefc
04-04-2006, 23:51
whos squiggle? i can't remember anyone called squiggle nbeing in it or is she coming into it?

littlemo
04-04-2006, 23:54
whos squiggle? i can't remember anyone called squiggle nbeing in it or is she coming into it?

She's coming into it! She's otherwise known as Elizabeth Fox, the youngest of the sisters. 'Squiggle' is her nickname, so called because that's what she looked like on her scan picture! lol.

alkalinetrio
04-04-2006, 23:58
yeah maybe your right about sexualy trasmitted disease i just hope its serious one but not to lethal:P

xcutiekatiex
05-04-2006, 19:12
i think it would be stupid to have another teenage parent in one family but i reckon it would be good too watch how they cope as we didnt see much of demi and leo trying to cope together

littlemo
05-04-2006, 19:42
i think it would be stupid to have another teenage parent in one family but i reckon it would be good too watch how they cope as we didnt see much of demi and leo trying to cope together

No we didn't see Demi and Leo coping for that long a time. And we didn't see the stuff where she told him about the pregnancy, and all the stuff her parents must have gone through finding out about it. I'm sure it would have been good!

But I don't think Darren is the right person for this storyline. It would be good! but him and Demi both having babies, would be silly.

I think it would be good if Stacey had a baby with Bradley. A lot of people will disagree with this, because it might not do much for her character, but I would love to see his reaction to the news. They haven't slept together yet so it would be way off. I think there would be some conflict because she'd probably want an abortion, and he'd probably want to keep it.

xcutiekatiex
08-04-2006, 18:02
hmm that does sound better then with darren

littlemo
08-04-2006, 18:24
hmm that does sound better then with darren

Yeah. I think it would be better with Stacey because I don't think she'd want to be tied down. I'm not sure she would go through with the pregnancy, and if she did, it would be with a lot of help from Bradley. It would show that it is important to be in a good relationship first.

The Millers don't seem to understand the implication of Demi having Aleesha at 13. I think many mothers would have made their daughters have an abortion. Or at least had them think seriously about the options.

Darren's seen what the effect of having Aleesha has had on Demi. I don't know why he would want to have a baby. But maybe he just sees the nice side of being an uncle.