PDA

View Full Version : Phil Finds God

alan45
02-04-2006, 09:17
According to Todays People (http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16893156%26method=full%26siteid=93463% 26headline=albert%2dprayer%2d-name_page.html) Phil Mitchell kneels down with the God fearing Dot Branning to pray for the safe return of Ben

Kim
02-04-2006, 12:05
I'd never have thought Phil would turn to religion, he'd be more likely to go looking round the clock until he found him.

shannisrules
02-04-2006, 12:29
awww maybe at last we see the other side to phil?

Pixie
02-04-2006, 15:27
Phil??!! God??!! now thats new!

Dutchgirl
02-04-2006, 16:06
Born again Christian I presume, maybe he can kick the drinking habit as well, and follow the ten steps.

Chris_2k11
02-04-2006, 16:24
Oh what next! Tea and biscuits round Pauline's?! :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
02-04-2006, 16:33
Forget praying, the only time I hope Phug crosses religion is when he is overcome by an exorcism. That would be worth watching. :thumbsup:

Bryan
02-04-2006, 16:36
I like this idea a lot to be fair. I think a reformed Phil and Grant are perfect... what is the point of keeping them bad and going back over old roots? If the rumour of Lisa returning is also true Phil could forgive and forget and get with/marry Lisa for the sake of baby Lou. Phil has been through so much and realises that violence and womanising is not the answer, Grant has had a family in Brazil, and with Carla back soon Phil will realise he needs some sort of stability in his life, so i could see this happening.

However a reformed Phil would be too good to be true, surely there would be that one big temptation to bring him back to the foul beetroot faced dodger that he really is!

big bro fan
02-04-2006, 16:45
the Mitchells just are not the same unless they have beaten someone up bring Sam back that would be great.

Bryan
02-04-2006, 16:48
the Mitchells just are not the same unless they have beaten someone up bring Sam back that would be great.

Eastenders can realistically continue this with the Mitchells, what next? Phil and Grant ruffing up Dot for jumping the penison que when they turn 65!?

They need to stop this sensational Mitchell revenge/violence storylines as they turning pantomine now... and this is speaking from a Mitchell addict!!

Sam can never return realistically, as she would have to face the music for the various police charges she has. Besides Sam never really contributed much except as a means to bring back the chuckle brothers last year.

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2006, 17:16
Eastenders can realistically continue this with the Mitchells, what next? Phil and Grant ruffing up Dot for jumping the penison que when they turn 65!?

They need to stop this sensational Mitchell revenge/violence storylines as they turning pantomine now... and this is speaking from a Mitchell addict!!

Sam can never return realistically, as she would have to face the music for the various police charges she has. Besides Sam never really contributed much except as a means to bring back the chuckle brothers last year.

I agree with you that the sensational Mitchell revenge/violence storylines need to stop as it would just be going over old ground. We need to see a new side to Phil and Grant that will keep the characters interesting.

alan45
02-04-2006, 17:27
Sam can never return realistically, as she would have to face the music for the various police charges she has. Besides Sam never really contributed much except as a means to bring back the chuckle brothers last year.A little thing like realism never bothered the scriptwriters before. :rolleyes: They can always do what they did with the witnesses in the Phil gun case. Im sure the boys in blue can be made to lose vital evidence again. After all Phil probably attends the same Masonic Lodge as the Commisioner :ninja:

alkalinetrio
05-04-2006, 12:44
phil finding god? hahaha no way i hope not haha

lisa cullumbine
05-04-2006, 12:55
:thumbsup: here here they spice things right up take a look at the viewing ratings when the mitchells are back this is the eastend of london thats how things used to be

Richie_lecturer
05-04-2006, 15:24
Erm, the Mitchells returned 12 days ago and the viewing figures are still the same as they were before, which is mid-40s, still behind Corrie.

I wouldn't describe the Mitchells as realistic of the modern East End either. :nono:

lisa cullumbine
05-04-2006, 15:51
:moonie: IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE MODERN EAST END BACK WHEN THE LIKES OF THE KRAYS WERE ABOUT AND I DID READ THAT WHEN THE MITCHELS RETURNED TO WALFORD THERE WAS A BETTER RATING FOR EASTENDERS OH ME OH MY WHATEVER NEXT.

AND IM AFRAID I AM THE VOICE TO BE HEARD

Xx-Vicky-xX
05-04-2006, 15:56
According to Todays People (http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16893156%26method=full%26siteid=93463% 26headline=albert%2dprayer%2d-name_page.html) Phil Mitchell kneels down with the God fearing Dot Branning to pray for the safe return of Ben

:eek: What happens to Ben i hope he is okay