PDA

View Full Version : spoilers 12th and 13th of april

samantha nixon
01-04-2006, 12:00
12th aprilhttp://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/thebill/thebill120406(2)_405_phil.jpg

PCs Yvonne Hemmingway and Honey Harman deal with an elderly man who has reported an arson attack on his home.
After finding out that the man has been terrorised for months by a group of youths, they establish a dispersal zone to stop them from hanging around the area.
Strained PC, Laura Bryant is outraged to learn her son, Liam is involved with the same group of kids and when he is caught in the dispersal zone, she hands him over to Yvonne to be arrested and questioned at the station. Laura is relieved when Liam was proved to be at school when the arson attack happened but is distraught when her son tells her he wants to live with his father and not her.
While working with DS Sam Nixon on a suspected rape case, DS Phil Hunter uses alternative means to get what he wants and beds sexy solicitor, Heather Lees, to get a result. He makes a comment to Sam about her closeness with new-boy, DS Stuart Turner, but is soon silenced when she berates him for sleeping with the enemy.
Pleased to be relieved of the extra responsibilities that covering Sergeant Dale Smith gave her, Yvonne convinces Honey to let her hair down and go on a speed dating night. They are shocked to see colleagues Dan Casper and Tony Stamp there and agree to keep their evening a secret. The younger PCs are shocked when Yvonne and Tony get the best responses and Honey decides that she wants to concentrate on her career from now on.
PC Steve Hunter bids farewell to Sun Hill before making his transfer to Leeds knowing he’ll never have the relationship he wants with his brother, Phil. Dan promises Steve a send off he’ll never forget…

13th april http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/thebill/thebill130406_406_miamickey.jpg http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/thebill/thebill130406(2)_406_june.jpg

The scaled-down search for seven-year-old Amy Tennant continues and DI Neil Manson is concerned when Amy’s father, James arrives at the station.
James tells Neil that a man has called a local newspaper claiming to have Amy. With the help of Met Press Officer, Mia Perry, CID set up a trick phone line and the pressure is on DC Mickey Webb when he is assigned the daunting task to answer the phone and keep the man talking.
CID finally get the call they’re waiting for and creepy Karl Barrett’s line is traced to a house opposite Amy’s. DC Zain Nadir wastes no time in searching Karl’s property and when Amy’s gym shirt is found, Karl is arrested. Could this be the end of long-suffering James’ harrowing ordeal?
Cocky PC Dan Casper is amused to find out about PC Tony Stamp’s moonlighting as a cab driver when he calls him with information of a potential felony after over-hearing his passengers talking about ‘settling an old score’.
Meanwhile, Sergeant June Ackland and PC Reg Hollis are appalled to find three youths dumping a bench in a pond which they had stolen from pensioner Brian Warner.
As a result of being harassed, June is horrified to hear that Brian suffered two heart attacks and has passed away. She calls the three young boys in for questioning and the father of one of the boys, headmaster, Rod Jessop, attends the interview to act as the responsible adult. He is impressed by June’s unique method of reprimanding the gang and has clearly taken a shine to her. Could the single Sergeant have a possible romance on the horizon?
also, Mia confronts an uncomfortable Mickey about why he’s awkward around her at work. He explains to her about his past engagement which didn’t work out as she turned out to be a bent copper and as a result, Mickey and Mia finds themselves becoming closer.

soapyclean
01-04-2006, 15:43
Can't wait for these, not as good as SMithy but can't wait to see Sam berate Phil hunter :D

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2006, 18:20
Sounds like a great few episodes of the Bill coming up! I think i am going to be glued to the Amy Tennant storyline in these episodes :)

billfan
05-04-2006, 14:41
Ooh, can't wait to watch these. I'm really looking forward to them. Especially the Sam/Phil/Stuart parts.

samantha nixon
05-04-2006, 15:16
Ooh, can't wait to watch these. I'm really looking forward to them. Especially the Sam/Phil/Stuart parts.

thats the bits i cant quite for aswell

suziesangel
06-04-2006, 11:36
I can't wait to see Sam have a go at Phil... the amy tennant stuff sounds great

Red08
06-04-2006, 15:17
I can't wait to see what happens with the Amy Tennant storyline, its been on for a few weeks now which I really like.

*_*Smile*_*
06-04-2006, 19:23
the bills been really good recently imo and glad we're finally seeing some more of Sam and Phil it's got to be about 2 years ago when there was the first hints of something between them when they were trapped in those tunnel and it's probably a year since Kate came into it