PDA

View Full Version : Basic Instinct 1 & 2

Bryan
31-03-2006, 19:43
I watched the first Basic Instinct last night on channel 4! I torouggly enjoyed it and i promise it wasnt due to "that scene" :lol: . Great acting! Great storyline and so many twists! I loved it from start to finish!

Im counting down the days until i go and see the second one at the cinema, it looks fantastic....and sharon stone looks superb for her age :p

alan45
31-03-2006, 19:47
I watched the first Basic Instinct last night on channel 4! I torouggly enjoyed it and i promise it wasnt due to "that scene" :lol: . Great acting! Great storyline and so many twists! I loved it from start to finish!

Im counting down the days until i go and see the second one at the cinema, it looks fantastic....and sharon stone looks superb for her age :pHa ha I bet you used freeze frame and zoom a lot on that scene :nono: :p

Bryan
31-03-2006, 19:49
Ha ha I bet you used freeze frame and zoom a lot on that scene :nono: :p

why bother when i can get the real thing? :p :lol:

crazygirl
03-04-2006, 19:50
i havnt watched the 1st one since it was out! so many years ago now!
did sharon stone have knickers on?

Johnny Allen
05-04-2006, 08:22
you know the second has some awful reviews, and is currently featuring in Internet movie databases worst films of all time, poor old Sharon stone, not even her flesh can get good reviews.

alan45
05-04-2006, 10:13
you know the second has some awful reviews, and is currently featuring in Internet movie databases worst films of all time, poor old Sharon stone, not even her flesh can get good reviews.Who cares about the reviews. :rotfl: How many folk are going to watch it for the storyline. Most people (like me) are saddos who will go and see it anyway or like BB wait until it comes out on DVD so as they can analyse every detail :nono: :lol:

Chloe O'brien
05-04-2006, 12:04
you are all perverts the lot of you. What happened to buying a film or dvd because of the story. you would never catch a female buying a dvd just to perv over the men in the film :D

alan45
05-04-2006, 13:26
you are all perverts the lot of you. What happened to buying a film or dvd because of the story. you would never catch a female buying a dvd just to perv over the men in the film :DUnless of course Keifer Sutherkand was in it eh Kath??? :rotfl:

crazygirl
05-04-2006, 13:49
you are all perverts the lot of you. What happened to buying a film or dvd because of the story. you would never catch a female buying a dvd just to perv over the men in the film :Dwell put :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

alan45
05-04-2006, 14:53
i havnt watched the 1st one since it was out! so many years ago now!
did sharon stone have knickers on?And you call us perverts :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
05-04-2006, 15:24
Unless of course Keifer Sutherkand was in it eh Kath??? :rotfl:

I resent that remark alan :p If it wasn't for me all off the wonderful SB members would be living their lives unaware of the acting talents and sheer sexiness that is mr sutherland. :D As for basic instinc 2 I happened to think that david morrissey is a handsome looking man as well along with being a very good actor

Johnny Allen
08-04-2006, 17:45
Who cares about the reviews. :rotfl: How many folk are going to watch it for the storyline. Most people (like me) are saddos who will go and see it anyway or like BB wait until it comes out on DVD so as they can analyse every detail :nono: :lol:

Well I don't pay attention to reviews either, I was just informing people Alan, I like to try and be helpful. I hope you enjoy the film if you see it.