PDA

View Full Version : Week 16

tammyy2j
31-03-2006, 11:34
Monday
Phil and Ian are both distraught at Ben’s disappearance, but realize their constant arguing isn’t helping matters and agree that when Ben returns he can live with Phil. Meanwhile, Joe thinks he has found a way to stop Pauline finding out about his past and suggests she goes away for a few days while
he works on the loft conversion. Elsewhere, Dawn is excited about a meeting at a modelling agency,
but the outcome is not what she expected.

Tuesday
Bradley arrives on the Square in his boss’s sports car in a bid to
impress Stacey, and offers to take her out for a spin. However, they
don’t get very far when disaster strikes.
Meanwhile, Phil is upset at Ben’s rejection and asks Jane for some
help to win him round. Ian is furious when he finds out about
Jane’s involvement and tells her he can no longer trust her.
Elsewhere, Dawn is left fuming when she discovers the real reason
Kevin wants her to model.

Thursday
Joe thinks Bert has “borrowed” Jim’s DVD player, but is caught out
when he tries to return it.
Jane is finding Ian’s behaviour difficult to deal with; she confides in
Grant, which has surprising consequences.
Elsewhere, Little Mo and Dr Oliver’s date is going well. He walks
her home but, as they go to kiss, they are interrupted by
Freddie crying.

Friday
Pauline is not amused to find that Joe has been arrested, and
demands to know the truth, in today’s visit to Albert Square.
Elsewhere, Jane is embarrassed after last night’s events and tries to
keep her distance from Grant.
Meanwhile, Ruby is furious when she finds out that Charlie has
accepted money from Jake.

Siobhan
31-03-2006, 11:36
Ah now I see why Jane goes with Grant. with phil and ian at each others throat she needs someone to confide in

Red08
31-03-2006, 11:46
OOOH sounds good, can't wait to see how it all starts with Grant and Jane, there was a sparkle between them when he was in it a few weeks back. I am so pleased the mitchells are back, I really like them.

soapyclean
31-03-2006, 14:09
Sounds great, shame Ian can't just see Jane's good deeds for what they are. He knew that Ben would have to go to Phil some time, but he doesn't have to stop all contact with Ben if he thought about it. (OH sorry I suggested the impossible there)

Sounds good with Grant and Jane, I don't blame Jane for getting close to Grant but it was an ooppssyy to sleep with him :D

i_luv_dennis
31-03-2006, 15:37
another good week in albert square

littlemo
31-03-2006, 18:57
Sounds great, shame Ian can't just see Jane's good deeds for what they are. He knew that Ben would have to go to Phil some time, but he doesn't have to stop all contact with Ben if he thought about it. (OH sorry I suggested the impossible there)

Sounds good with Grant and Jane, I don't blame Jane for getting close to Grant but it was an ooppssyy to sleep with him :D

I think it's just a kiss for now. I might be wrong though. I think Grant's great, it's not surprising Jane likes him.

I don't understand Ian agreeing that Ben can stay with Phil. What is that all about?!

Bradley and Stacey, I bet that's going to be a classic! Bradley can be so funny sometimes. What do you reckon he does to the car? do you think it's an accident? maybe him and Dot collide?! lol.

I reckon Stacey should take driving lessons (I know Lacey's got a car). Now Ruby and Bradley can drive, you'd think she'd feel left out. Charlie could easily teach her.

alkalinetrio
01-04-2006, 02:15
sounds good to me and grant the slight devil;)

DaVeyWaVey
02-04-2006, 10:32
Sounds like another great week for Albert Square! :)

starla
02-04-2006, 11:15
sounds like a great week for eastenders

littlemo
05-04-2006, 00:04
Apparently it says in one of the soap mags that Bradley runs over Betty! lol. But she does survive.

alkalinetrio
05-04-2006, 00:38
poor dog haha and yaaaaaaaaaaaay survives lol whats happened to welard now? he was freed but now rarly see him

littlemo
05-04-2006, 12:05
poor dog haha and yaaaaaaaaaaaay survives lol whats happened to welard now? he was freed but now rarly see him

He's suppoedly being looked after by Gus, but your right I don't think i've seen him since the storyline.

But I don't think this storyline about the car 'incident' is really about Betty, it's more about a funny storyline for Bradley and Stacey. I think so anyway.