PDA

View Full Version : A Moment Like This

Layne
27-03-2006, 20:38
Hey Guys new fic from me, I've so far wrote a few parts to this but i don't know how long it will last! It takes a while to get into it - sorry but i wrote oit ages ago and only just typed it up! Oh and the title well i just love the song :p

Here goes, first part dedi to helen because i know she wants to read this :p *cough 2 weeks cough*

Part 1
Rebecca's POV

I look down at my watch, 12.55, oh s**t, of this man doesn’t hurry up and decide if he wants a ‘medium latte
with cream and sprinkles’ or ‘an extra large hot chocolate with marshmallows’, then I am going to miss my train!
I start tapping my foot impatiently, hoping that maybe he’ll get the message to hurry up or that the pretty blonde
girl behind the counter, who obviously doesn’t really want to be there and wants to get finished and go on her break so she can
ring her boyfriend as soon as possible just moves on and serves me instead.
Finally the tapping gets through, and the man turns round and faces me,
“Oh sorry, here, you go first my dear, I’m having trouble deciding you see,”
“Yeh I noticed,” I walk straight in front of the man and order,
“A medium low fat latte with extra cream and lots and lots of chocolate sprinkles to go please,”
The girl smiles and mutters ‘Finally’ under her breath, she quickly does my order, I can still hear the man umming
and ahhing behind me.
I pay for my coffee with the exact change - which I think the girl was happy about; I grab my coffee and a few
napkins and leave the café.

di marco
27-03-2006, 20:50
great! :D cant wait to read more of this. more very soon please

Amber
27-03-2006, 20:59
Very good! Post more soon please :D
Is it Rebecca from Hotel Babylon by any chance??

Angeldelight
28-03-2006, 19:32
yay yay yay you posted... :cheer: :cheer: and you worted my name :cheer:

i :wub: it, but you all ready knew that
more more more :thumbsup: more more more

Layne
28-03-2006, 20:35
Btw i have edited the titel well bryan did but yeh just incase you wondered! :p

Thanks guys - and nope amber its not rebecca off hotel babylon, this rebecca is a real life person!

Part 2

I look up at the big clock outside the station; 13:12, oh f**k, I quickly rush inside. Its jam packed, I hold my coffee
out a bit just so when I do get knocked it won’t spill all over me. My bag starts to vibrate and out bursts the ring tone ‘girls just wanna
have fun’ mine and Annie’s tune! I carry on walking but start fumbling in my bag with my spare hand, I can’t seem to find my phone
‘f**king hell’ my bag slips down my shoulder as I continue to rummage through it, my eyes completely focused on finding my phone, and
then suddenly before I know it someone has walked in to me, or me being the dozy tart I am probably walked into them, my bag fell,
everything came tumbling out, my keys, my purse, loose change, make – up and all the other useless crap us girls carry around in our bags, I
bend down to pick it all up, my phone still ringing, I collect it all up and reach out for my bright pink phone which slid about 30 odd cm when
I dropped my bag, but as I go to get it so does another hand, and he (I can tell by his trainers) gets there first, he picks it up and it stops ringing,

di marco
28-03-2006, 20:51
fab! :D wow great again. more soon please

Btw i have edited the titel well bryan did but yeh just incase you wondered! :p

yeh i did notice that actually lol!

Rach33
29-03-2006, 20:09
wow this is brill post more soon i've been waiting for your new script for yonks

Layne
29-03-2006, 20:32
Awww Thanks Guys - Next part 'couz i luv ya!

Part 3

“Looks like you’ve got a missed call” his voice so calm, soft and well sexy!
He stretches out his hand to help me up.
“Oh you don’t say,” I didn’t mean to sound so sarcastic,
I stand up and brush myself down; I put my bag back on my shoulder and the look up at him, I notice a wet stain on his jumper and realise its my coffee,
“Oh s**t” I say rather loudly, “my god I am so sorry, I split it, here I have a napkin somewhere” I start going through my bag again
“Look its alright love, its an old jumper anyway” he laughs, and his laugh is so cute!
“No, no here you go” I thrust the napkin at him,
“You didn’t have to but thanks “ He takes it off me and as he does are hands brush, are fingers touch and I feel a buzz, a good buzz! I look up at him mopping his coffee stain, he is quite tall about 5ft 10”, and he is dressed really casual, trainers, jeans, top, jumper and a cap.
He looks up at me checking him out and our eyes meet, I giggle like a schoolgirl and I feel myself blush.

di marco
29-03-2006, 20:43
fabbi! :D great again, really enjoying reading this. more very soon please, cant wait

Rach33
29-03-2006, 20:58
fabulous again babes I want more please NOW

Skits
30-03-2006, 11:58
sounds good. might even change that to great if u post more soon!

Angeldelight
30-03-2006, 15:54
*10 days to go. 10 days to go. woo hoo*

more more MORE NOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW pwease. hehe You know i'm hooked on this all ready. oh who 's it guna be? who 's it guna be? *ohhhh i'm so excited and i just can't it*

Footie_Chick
30-03-2006, 16:06
This is great can't wait to find out more

the_watts_rule
31-03-2006, 16:50
Well Done. That's great. More soon please :)

Layne
31-03-2006, 19:09
Thanks Guys for replying means alot!
xxx
*Helen,Rach 9 Days :cheer: :wub: Wooooooooo!!*

Part 4

We both stand there awkwardly for a few minutes, I then go to break the silence but so does he;
“I’ve got to go” …… “Thanks for the nap..”
We both cut each other off and smile.
“I’ve urm got to go, my train, thanks and sorry about your” I point to his jumper
“Its alright, thanks for the napkin, nice meeting you”
We both still stand there, fixed in each other’s eyes.
A train then pulls up, “Oh f**k, that’s my train, look I have really got to go bye” I lean in and kiss him on the cheek and then I start walking towards the gate, I whip out my ticket and walk through, I turn around and he was gone.
The whistle blows and I jump on the train and sit down on the first available seat next to a window, I put down my bag and coffee and look out the window, a girl walks past chatting on her mobile and it reminds me of my missed call. I start rummaging through my bag again but I can’t seem to find it, I start getting all panicky and then I remembered, “Oh no, the sexy guy has my phone,” the train doors shut and we start moving, “S**t!” I exclaim rather loudly

Angeldelight
31-03-2006, 19:54
yay yay yay! when do we meet 'sexy man' again? hehe
'tis fabulous, amazing
post more soon pretty pretty pwease

di marco
31-03-2006, 20:29
fab! :D wow that was great, loved it! more very soon please

Rach33
01-04-2006, 00:14
ohhhhhhh a sexy man I love a Sexy man hmmmmmm I'm intrigued More VERY soon please I'm loving this script babes

Angeldelight
01-04-2006, 12:13
** 8 days to go ** 8 days to go **
and just for that reason i think you should post some more fic pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Layne
01-04-2006, 15:21
I love sexy men too rach, one inperticular and we is seeing him in let me thinkg 8 DAYS! :cheer: :wub: :p

Right because i am nice i will post the next part now!Thansk for the comments :)

Part 5
Nigel POV

I walk out of the station and flag down a black cab; the driver pulls up and winds his window down,
“Yeh mate where to?”
“urm this address please” I go inside my pocket and pull out a bit of paper ,and hand it to him, I then go back inside my pocket and pull out a bright pink phone,
“Not really your colour is it mate?” The cabby laughs.
“Err no, it’s not mine, look can you just hang on a second mate?”
“yeh go on then”
I run back into the station, I push past everyone, I run to the gate, and I see her train pulling off, “oh bugger!”

Angeldelight
01-04-2006, 15:36
yay yay ya it's NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'tis fabulous, more more more pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rach says SEX ON LEGS!!!!!!! and it's fabby. more NOW please

Layne
01-04-2006, 15:49
yay yay ya it's NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'tis fabulous, more more more pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rach says SEX ON LEGS!!!!!!! and it's fabby. more NOW please

:lol: Sex on legs deffo!
I'm going out now so i will post the next part just 'couz i wub ya all!

Part 6
Rebecca POV

“Yeh I know Annie, I can’t believe it,” I say with a smile,
“You’re going to have to ring the phone company and cancel your contract,” She gets up and pours us both another glass of wine
“I mean his eyes, were just so…”
”Becky”
”and when we touched,”
Annie slams her glass down in front of me, bringing me back down to earth,
“Oh yeh sorry my phone, I’ll do it tomorrow, don’t worry so much Ann,”
”Yeh you better had, and I’m not worrying, and anyway will you snap out of it,”
”Snap out of what Annie?”
“This man you met, your not going to see him again,”
”yeh I know, its just he was so good looking and seemed so genuine, but another thing he looked really familiar, like I know him from somewhere, I just don’t know where!” I laugh.
“Well that is helpful ain’t it? Right anyway enough of Mr sexy mystery guy, and lets finish planning this party!”

What if I told you it was all meant to be
Would you believe me, would you agree
It's almost that feeling, we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell you, love has come here and now

Angeldelight
01-04-2006, 15:53
oooh is he guna turn up at the party? *cheeky grin*. amazing hun pweaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee post more really really soon otherwise i'll have to hurt you hehe A LOT *cue evil cackle*

Rach says get back here and write some more NOW please cus it's better than good it's fabarooney

di marco
01-04-2006, 18:15
fabbi! :D its getting better and better! more very soon please

Layne
02-04-2006, 17:53
Thanks Guys !
And helen this part is long so it counts as two :p

Part 7
Nigel POV

“So let me get this straight, you bump into this girl, who just happens to be really fit, she spills coffee on you and then you pinch her phone? Oh its just to funny!” Matt laughs and downs the rest of his pint
“Well yeh that is the gist of it, but I didn’t mean to pinch her phone did I?”
“No alright you didn’t mean to but you still did! God Nige I can’t believe you sometimes, this has got to be one of the stupidest things you have done! Oh and tom two more pints when your ready please?” Tom nods over at us
“Sure”
“She was really pretty though, and you know really nice and sweet”
“What and you know this by what 5 minutes?”
“Oh shut up Matt! Just because you’re jealous!”
“Me jealous, of you? Now that would be the day” We both laugh, Tom brings over our pints, and takes away our empty glasses.
“Lets have a look at her phone then” I get out her phone and pass it over to Matt
“Do you think she likes pink then?”
“Yeh I suppose” I carry on sipping at my pint and look over to the footie match on the telly. I keep glancing back at Matt to check he hasn’t smashed open the girls phone, I notice him looking inventively at the phone
“Matt what are you doing, that isn’t my phone, your not reading her messages are you?” I go to grab it back but matt holds it away,
“I know it’s not yours and no I am not reading her messages, what do you take me for?”
”You really want me to answer that one do you?
“No don’t actually! I was actually looking through her phonebook.”
”Her phonebook? Why?”
”To see if she had like a home number or something on it so you could ring her tell her you’ve got her phone, arrange to meet up to hand it back and then arrange a date!”
“Arrange a date? Why do you say that?
“Well you keep going on about her, so if you arrange a date then you can get to know her better and stuff!”
“Oh right, that is quite a good idea actually matt, one of your better ones!”
“My ideas are always great, what are you on about?! So well from what I have gathered her best mate is Annie and they live together and I have here a home number and Annie’s mobile number? Hey maybe we could go out on a double date?
“Matt how do you know about this Annie, I told you not to read her messages didn’t I?
“No you just asked if I was reading them! So that a yes about the double date thing?”
”No, and anyway I haven’t even rung her yet she might be attached or something, not Annie the girl I bumped into, I’ll give the home number a call in a bit, there isn’t any signal in here,”
“Yeh alright then,” Matt gives me back the phone and I put it back into my pocket
“But hey give the double date thing some thought yeh?”
I shake my head at matt and go back to watching the game.

Angeldelight
02-04-2006, 18:03
can't you post just a teeny ickle bit more????? pretty pretty pwease? i :wub: it let's hope she agree's to meet him at least *wiggling eyebrows suggestively*

di marco
02-04-2006, 18:19
brill! :D loved it as always, that part made me laugh in places! more very soon please, cant wait to see what happens

Xx-Vicky-xX
03-04-2006, 07:24
Hunni just read it, fabby i wish i could write as good as you

Tannie
03-04-2006, 11:17
more soon please Layne i love it it's fab!

Rach33
03-04-2006, 19:14
WOWEE come back here and post some more tis is fabbie I love it bless him I wnat one

SIX DAYS 2 GO OH MY GOD - I've got my outfit nearly sorted thanks to my lovely Helen

Please post more for ME pretty purlease

Layne
03-04-2006, 19:26
I Haven't got my outfit sorted although i have a vague idea! I might just wear what i wore to guysa nd dolls 'couz it was lucky lol!
Thanks guys for replying and everything

For you then rach :wub: and for vicky and helen 6 days :cheer:

Part 8
Rebecca POV

Me and Annie fall about laughing, we always have such a laugh especially when alcohol is involved!
“And that time, when you and urm whats his face, you know that guy, anyway when you and him did the karaoke night!”
“Oh yeh, that was fun and we started dancing”
“Bec considering you’re professionally trained that dance was rubbish, your little thurst movements”
”What like this?” I get up and started thrusting my hips back and forth, my wine spills all over my hand,
“Oops I’m just going to go and wash my hand okay?”
”Yeh alright”
I walk into the kitchen, humming the tune to dirty dancing, when I hear the phone ring
“I’ll get it” Annie shouts as I hear her jump over the sofa and over to the phone
“Hello the sex and dance moves house speciality in thrusting, how may I help?”
Annie has way to much to drink, it then suddenly clicks that it was a Friday night and my mum rings on Fridays sometimes, I run back through to the living room,
“Annie, who is it give it to me?
“Yes this is Annie, hello who is this, hello?
“Annie give it to me” I snatch the phone off Annie, and she falls back onto the sofa in fits of giggles.
“Hello?”

di marco
03-04-2006, 20:06
fab! :D haha lol that was a great part! more soon please

Angeldelight
04-04-2006, 13:52
uh-oh let's hope it'a not her mum :lol: can't wait for the drunken half of the conversation :rotfl: :angel:
pretty pretty pweaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post more soon :cheer:

** 5 days to go! 5 days ** :cheer:

Layne
04-04-2006, 14:05
Ahhhh 5 days!! :cheer: My mate emz has gone today so i will be getting all the goss from her!

Next part guys dedi to all you bootiful readers x :wub:

Part 9
Nigel POV

The phone is on loudspeaker and me and matt are p**sing ourselves, thrusting!
“That isn’t her Matt, maybe I should just forget it”
”No don’t, that might be her housemate, hey listen I can hear a voice in the background,”
I listened and I too could hear a voice in the background, then some noise then suddenly
“Hello?”
It was her, I could tell, she sounded a bit different but it was defiantly her.
Matt nudged me to say something, I went to but I couldn’t, I had everything I was going to say to her planned out in my head but it seemed to have all disappeared
“Hello mum is that you?”
Matt nudged me again,
“If you don’t talk I will” he whispered
“Now listen to me you f**king little pricks if you ring this house one more time I swear….”
I took the phone off loud speaker and lifted it to my ear
“…you got that?”
“hey there” I said, Matt was giggling from her little outburst, I throw a cushion over at him.
“Hello,” She paused, “Who is this?
“I am the guy at the station,” She didn’t reply
“I walked into you and you spilt coffee down me”
The line goes quiet,
“Hello, you still there?”
”Yeh sorry I am its just a bit of a surprise that is all! How did you get my number?”
“From your phone, I forgot to give it back to you, and then you went, so I looked through the phonebook and found a home number and I thought I’d give it a go”
”Oh right well good idea, yeh I didn’t realise till I was on the train that you still had my phone, I’m so dozy!” I laugh at her comment
“Well I am glad you find me so funny!”
“Sorry, and i am sure your not dozy”
“Oh I am believe me and anyway I walked into you didn’t I?”

Angeldelight
04-04-2006, 16:27
:cheer: :lol: :rotfl: :wub:
that was brilliant, so funny and when Bec remebers in the morning she's guna be well embarrassed :thumbsup:
pretty pretty pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeee post some more? :angel: pretty pwease

Skits
04-04-2006, 16:41
brill as usual. can we have more soon please.

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-04-2006, 16:47
Love it hunni 5 days Layne Rach and Helen :cheer:

Angeldelight
04-04-2006, 16:51
yay yay yay 5 DAYS Vicky!!! post more layne... pretty pretty pweaaaseeeeee

Layne
04-04-2006, 17:13
I am just to nice to you guys, and plus the fact i am all excitied 'couz one of my best mates just met nige :cheer: :wub: Lucky Bi-atch! Anyways......
Gals we will meet him, and we will get hugs and pictures :p x

Part 10
Rebecca POV

We chat away on the phone for ages, laughing and joking away, as if we’d known each other for years.
“So I will drop your phone to you tomorrow” I had given him my address earlier in the conversation,
“Oh thanks, that would be great, your such a gent”
”Well it’s the least I could do, I mean I did pinch your phone!”
I laugh,
“Oh and, how do you fancy going out for a drink with me after, I’ll pick you up and then give you your phone”
”What so I have to go out with you to get my phone back you mean?”
” No I didn’t mea…actually yeh you do!” We both laugh
“Alright then, that would be really nice”
“Okay well I’ll pick you up tomorrow at about 7 ish”
“Okay then, see you then bye”
”Bye”
The line goes dead, I put the phone down and then jump over the sofa and shake Annie to wake her up
“Annie, Annie, wake up I am going on a date with the hot guy from the station”
“ye… oh … that is fab bec, when?”
”Tomorrow, he is coming to pick me up at about 7! He found my home number on my phone, I am so glad I forgot to get it off him now!”
“Yeh.. I bet…so has Mr Sexy guy from the station got a name?”
”Oh yeh its…..” I stop, we were so busy talking I forgot to ask his name, and I don’t think to be honest he ever asked mine
“So your going out on a date with a nameless guys, well that is a first hey Becca?”

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-04-2006, 17:17
Wow fabby hunni cant believe she forgot to ask his name

Angeldelight
04-04-2006, 17:24
wow yay yay :cheer: they're going on a date :wub:
but they don't know who each other is :rotfl: i :wub: it soooooooo much
pretty pweaaseeeee post more soon :thumbsup:

Layne
04-04-2006, 17:30
wow yay yay :cheer: they're going on a date :wub:
but they don't know who each other is :rotfl: i :wub: it soooooooo much
pretty pweaaseeeee post more soon :thumbsup:

have i ever told you, you are crazy *nods* You knew they was going to go on a date anyway :p I will post more later xxx :wub: x

Angeldelight
04-04-2006, 18:28
have i ever told you, you are crazy *nods* You knew they was going to go on a date anyway :p I will post more later xxx :wub: x

of course i'm crazy :thumbsup:
I can't wait for them to meet it's guna be so :rotfl: and i know there guna meet cus u told me they would. :cheer: :wub:
pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post more soon and then it'll be ur turn to have nigel :wub: hehe

di marco
04-04-2006, 20:29
fab! :D its great, loved their conversation on the phone. more very soon please

Rach33
04-04-2006, 21:04
Crazy Layne I'm sending men in white coats for her but even they won't have her

This is fab-a-roonie babes I love it please post more very soon PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

forgetting to ask his name tsk tsk that's something i would do he he please post more pretty please with all the cherries and squirty cream

Footie_Chick
06-04-2006, 11:22
Hey guys this is great looking forward to reading more!!!

Layne
06-04-2006, 14:16
:rotfl: Rach!!
Thanks all for readin and replying :)

Dedi to Vicky, Helen, Rach and di marco ma girlies! :wub:

Part 11
Nigel POV

“Its like we had known each other for years” I was still buzzing from the night before,
“Yes yes I know you keep going on about it!” Matt gets up from the sofa and walks into the kitchen taking his empty breakfast plate with him
“sorry, I don’t mean too” I say following him into the kitchen
“yeh you do mate, and anyway I think its funny how you forgot to ask her name!”
”Well we were so busy talking I just forgot,”
”I know a way you can find out you know?”
“And how would that be Matt old chum?”
”Read her text messages”
”No no way I am not reading her text messages, that is just plain rude”
”Fine then don’t, but she will have to go un-nameless for another” Matt looked at the clock in the kitchen and started counting
“About another 9 hours!”
”Fine then I will wait that long,”
“Please yourself, so what are you going to do today, before your big date tonight?”
“Well, its my day off but I have got to go and see Beth, she has had some offers and wants to me go through them, but apart from that absolutely nothing, you?”
”Well I am going to get ready go on a nice long walk to this great place…..”
”You off down the pub then matt?”
”Yeh!” We both laugh and I pour myself another coffee, I don’t really want to be going through offers with Beth, I won’t be paying any attention, I am too busy thinking about the station girl and our date tonight, god what am I going to wear?!

Xx-Vicky-xX
06-04-2006, 14:26
Fabby honey i absolutely love it well done...more soon please

Skits
06-04-2006, 14:43
fair play to nigel for not reading rebecca's text messages. can't wait til they go on their date.

Angeldelight
06-04-2006, 15:44
i :wub: it. yay yay yay! he wants to see her and she wants to see him! yay yay yay
am glad to see he's not reading her texts yet... but there's 9 hours worth of opportunities
POST MORE SOON... NOW PRETTY RETTY PWEAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

di marco
06-04-2006, 20:33
brill! :D great as usual, cant wait to see how their date goes. post more soon please

awwwww its dedi to me lol thanks x x x :)

Rach33
07-04-2006, 18:47
:rotfl: Rach!!

Hey I love your script it's fab and thanks fir the dedi not long now only one whole day to get through yay they are gonna meet awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MORE SOON PLS

Xx-Vicky-xX
08-04-2006, 08:28
Hunni a little word of advice dont post more today or i might have to hurt you tomorrow

Layne
08-04-2006, 11:56
Ahhh sorry vicky, but i have to post more because i haven't for like a day now :eek:
This will probably be the last part till sunday night now as i am busy tomorrow *whistles* With a certain man :rotfl: - what i can dream :p :wub:

Here ya go again dedi to ma girls! :wub:

Part 12
Rebecca POV

I had taken Annie’s advice and gone smart casual, well kind of anyway, I was wearing a low-cut white top with this see through sequined shrug thing on over the top, it was really cute actually obviously one of Annie’s! It looked nice though and showed off my tan! And I was wearing my most favouritest pair of jeans ever, they were grey and faded and toped off with some gorgeous heels! I did look good, even if I did say so myself. My hair, I had been in a rush and just bunged it up whilst doing my make up, gathered together at the back with a sequined clip, it matched the shrug thing, and I couldn’t be bothered to straighten it, so I left it.
I look down at my clock in my room anxiously, 18.57, oh god he’ll be here soon, I start panicking, I still haven’t done my eye make-up
“Becky, are you nearly ready, lover boy will be here soon’
“Yeh I am nearly ready and stop calling him that Ann, I don’t even know the guy”
Annie walks in and leans on the door frame,
“Your still doing your make-up, look babes you look gorgeous you really do”
I look up at Annie,
“I’m really nervous, and I don’t know why it’s just a friendly drink, right?”
She laughs
“Yes just a friendly drink, come here you,” She puts down her cup of coffee and gives me a huge hug, and at that point the doorbell goes, I look at Annie,
“I’ll get it you quickly finish yourself off okay?”
”Thanks Annie”
She disappears downstairs to check the door, and I quickly put my shoes on, check my hair, finish my make-up, I take a deep breath and walk downstairs to join her

Tannie
08-04-2006, 12:01
oh wow that's really good Layne and yes you can dream:p

Angeldelight
08-04-2006, 13:48
and...? and...? and...?
LAYNE! you ca... CA... CAN'T leave it there! psot more NOW... soon... pweaaseeeeeeeeeeee

Rach33
08-04-2006, 14:10
more please I wanna know how it goes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tis is fabulous loving it c u 2 moro

the_watts_rule
08-04-2006, 16:14
Well Done. That was really good. More soon please x

di marco
08-04-2006, 17:14
great! :D cant wait for the next part. more soon please

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-04-2006, 10:10
:eek: You posted more :eek: How dare you :eek:

Fab hunni i really like it

Layne
13-04-2006, 20:03
:eek: Sorry for the huuuuge delay i have been busy you know!!
Mingling with a ceratin man takes it out of you :rotfl: *whistles* Anyway next part hope you like!

Part 13
Nigel’s POV

I press on the doorbell, I have butterflies in my stomach, it feels really weird, I feel really weird, I have done shows in front of
thousands of people before, I have met people who I have admired for years before, but never, felt anything like this before.
I turn around and glance around, it’s a nice neighbourhood, well seems nice anyway. Most of the surrounding buildings are flats,
but it seems that this one isn’t, I debate to myself whether or not I should ring the doorbell again, I mean I don’t want to sound
desperate but I don’t want her thinking I have gone either, so I decide to ring it once more, I then realise my fly’s ain’t done up,
oh s**t, good thing I noticed now hey? I place my hand on my jean zip and I am just about to pull it up and the door opens
“Hey there…Well Hel-lo?”
I quickly pull my zip, I feel myself go slightly red with embarrassment, I look up, and its not her, its not the girl from the station,
this girl has blonde hair, scraped back into a ponytail, my girl has brown wavy hair.
“oh….. I …. I … think I have the wrong….”
I step down onto a lower step,
“Yeh you are familiar actually, this is going to annoy me now, I mean now I have seen you.” The girl stares at me, I go to tell
her who I am, but I pause, no actually if she doesn’t know then why spoil it,
“Sorry, I don’t think…” I go to step down again
“Your not going yet are you? Our Bec’s spent like all morning choosing an outfit, and she won’t be to pleased if you blow her
off within the first few seconds, Come in its freezing out here”
Oh yeh it’s coming back to me now, I recognise this girls voice she must be Annie
“You must be Annie?” I say stepping back up the stairs and into the house
“Yeh that is right, how do you know?
“I had her phone didn’t I? And when I rang you answered first”
”To be honest with you I don’t remember answering the phone I was pretty drunk by then! Yeh I am Annie, oh and by the way
don’t tell B I told you she’d been fretting about this drink all day”
I laugh, she seems really nice,
“Don’t worry I won’t!”
“Cup of tea while your waiting?”
”Urm yes please, milk two sugars”
“Coming right up sweetie”
Annie disappears into the kitchen.

----
God imagine that nige at your door with his zip down :love: :lol: yes please!!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-04-2006, 20:25
Fab hunni
Dont get ideas hunni, cant belive you made that happen, you pervert

Layne
13-04-2006, 20:26
Fab hunni
Dont get ideas hunni, cant belive you made that happen, you pervert

:eek: Me a pervert, i am soooooo not :angel: Anyways how is my cake coming along :lol: Remember Bicycle shorts :p x

di marco
14-04-2006, 17:39
great! :D haha nigel with his flies undone! more very soon please

Rach33
14-04-2006, 17:41
wow amazing well he can have his flies undone anytime on my doorstep fabbie as per usual more soon

Layne
17-04-2006, 16:41
Sorry i haven't posted any in a while i have been writing it! :p
Urmmm i don't know if i should carry on with this fic?! What do you all think, if you want me to keep going i will!

Part 14
Nigel POV

The place seems nice, the hallway is painted white with dark brown/black stencilling on it, and it looks really good, really bright and welcoming. I see some pictures in frames on the wall so I walk over and have a peek.
I recognise her straight away, she looks really beautiful, even in the ski clobber, she is standing next to Annie and this other girl, all of them posing but it looks so good! She looks so good. I carry on looking at all the different photos.
“Most of them were taken when we went skiing last year sometime” Annie made me jump.
“Scared you did I? Your tea”
“yeh you did actually and thanks” I take the tea off her.
“So who is that then standing with you two?” I point to the girl I don’t recognise on one of the photos
“Oh that is Abi, she is a good mate of ours, but she is away at the moment, she lives her with us.”
“Oh right, you all look good” I sip my tea
“ Like hell we do, but hey thanks anyway…”
“Oh sorry yeh I am….” I am interrupted mid sentence
“I hope your not embarrassing me Annie?” I turn and there she is standing at the bottom of the stairs, she looks amazing.
“Me embarrass you doll? I think you can do that on your own” Annie laughs at her own joke, but I just carry on staring at the vision of beauty before me, she blushes and turns away when are eyes finally meet. We continue to stand there, just looking at each other, just like we had done at the station. It isn’t until the doorbell goes that we are brought back down to earth
“Oh that will be Carla, she is giving me a lift over to that show, hadn’t you two better go anyway?” Annie is practically shoving us out of the house.
“Yeh we better had come on my car is just outside, by the way you look really, really nice” Oh s**t nige, nice what the hell are you on you don’t tell a girl she looks nice, you tell her she looks sexy or beautiful.
“Thanks, right see you Annie, I’ll call you later bye” She kisses Annie on the cheek and then opens the door
“Hey Carla, go in I’m not stopping, see you” This Carla girl walks in as we are walking out, she passes me and stares, she knows who I am, oh s**t, I quickly jump down the stairs and open the car door for Bec to get into, I jump in the other side and start the car.
“By the way you don’t look to bad yourself” She smiles at me as we speed off.

di marco
17-04-2006, 16:51
brill! :D that part was really good, awww bless him lol! please carry on with it, more soon please

Angeldelight
18-04-2006, 16:56
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :wub: how cute is he?
pretty pretty pwease post more really really soon. this is amazing chick.

Layne
18-04-2006, 18:46
Thanks Guys and i will carry on with this, well for a while anyway! :p

Dedi to all you who have read from the beginning, Thanks :wub: x

Part 15
Carla/Annie POV

“Annie my god where is Becky going?”
“Oh she is going out for a drink with that man, they accidentally bumped into each other, and he rang her blah blah, but isn’t he fit! He seems nice as well now I know why she kept going on about him? Right I’m all ready now” Carla’s jaw had dropped, Annie waved her hand in front of Carla’s face
”hello Carla, we going to go or not?”
“He, that man, you know who he is don’t you?”
“No, actually I didn’t even catch his name, I was to busy staring at him!”
“Annie, that, that’s him, I can’t believe that well one, you didn’t recognise him, two, that Becky didn’t recognise him and three, that Becky is actually going out with him”
“Look Carla, what are you on about? Do you know that man or something?”
“Of course I know him, well not personally but I know of him, Annie its Nigel”
”Nigel? Nigel who?” Annie shakes her head
“You know Nigel Harman?” Carla started rummaging through her bag
“Nigel Harman, urm the name rings a bell but who is he, how do you know of him then?”
Carla suddenly pulls out the latest edition of heat and starts flicking through the pages, “ah- ha” She thrusts the magazine into Annie’s face
“Nigel Harman there, look read it”
“Okay okay, calm down Carla, right,
‘Nigel Harman, EastEnders bad boy and heart throb Dennis Rickman has announced that he indeed will be leaving Albert Square, rumours have been circulating for a few weeks now about him going, but he told us yesterday “Yeh its true I am leaving ‘Enders, I sat down with the bosses and we discussed it, I have been there 2 years now and I just need a change” We are not too sure yet if the door is going to be left open or if the hugely popular character will be killed off, Nigel said he is unsure, “I’d love the door to be kept open, but then again I would also like a big exit, I don’t want to just leave in the back of a black cab, so we will have to wait and see” Oh that is where I know the name from he plays Dennis in EastEnders, yeh so what?”
“Annie look at the picture there” Carla points to a picture in the magazine
“My god” Annie’s jaw drops
“You see Ann, you see now why I am all like, ahhhhh about it, I love that man Ann, and Becky is, going out with him, and she doesn’t have any clue does she?”
“No, she doesn’t, oh my god Carla”
“God, she is a lucky girl, I know thousands of girls that would do anything for a date with him I think you better text her Annie”
“Yeh, F**king hell, Becky is going out with Nigel Harman from the telly”

Angeldelight
18-04-2006, 19:04
hehe hehe hehe. i :wub: it. i can't believe there guna text her, she'll go all embarassed and shy. don't let them text her Layne,. DON't let them.
PRETTY pwease post more REALLY soon

Layne
18-04-2006, 19:08
i can't believe there guna text her, she'll go all embarassed and shy. don't let them text her Layne,. DON't let them.

You will just have to wait and see :p :angel:

Angeldelight
18-04-2006, 20:46
but... but... but... but... but... pwease

Rach33
18-04-2006, 21:09
More please pretty please I will even do a one parter specailly for you pleaseeeeeeee

di marco
19-04-2006, 15:08
fab! :D haha loved that bit it was great! more very soon please, cant wait

Layne
22-04-2006, 18:16
Sorry about the delay! Here ya go....

For ma girlies.....ya know who ya are :wub:

Part 16
Rebecca POV

We sit in silence, for nearly the whole journey, I glance over to him a few times and we catch each others eye now and again but I keep turning away. I get all nervous again, I feel the butterflies In my stomach, I don’t know why, its just a date just a normal date, I don’t know why but it seems different, he seems different, he is really good looking but he’s really nice as well, he just seems different to most men I have been out with before, god what am I saying I don’t even know this guy, I can’t actually believe I said yes to going out with him, I bump into him, gaze into his eyes, then get phone call from him and now here I am sat in his car, which is a really nice car by the way, an Alfa Romeo Spider, see not just a pretty face I know my cars! I suppose that is what I get from having a lot of brothers!
I really want to break the silence, but I don’t know how, I start thinking of something I could say, suddenly a phone rings, I open my bag and then realise it isn’t mine, I don’t even have mine, he does! Its his phone ringing, he tries to put it into his hands free cradle, but he can’t, he can’t get it in so I take it off him, and put it in for him, are hands and fingers brush and without speaking I know I have broken the silence, I press the enter button for him.
“Hello” he looks to me and mouths thanks; I just smile and go back to looking ahead at the road.

Rach33
22-04-2006, 19:08
See i'm right your wrong this is brill babes I love it the boards first proper Nigel fic and it's brill bring on the next part

Xx-Vicky-xX
22-04-2006, 19:59
Hunz that is so brilliant sorry i havent replied for a while you really need to start telling me when you post this becuase i dont check lol

Fab :wub:

di marco
22-04-2006, 21:14
brill! :D im loving this, its really good. more very soon please

Layne
23-04-2006, 18:05
Next part Guys and Dolls, and rach its still one all and i am sooo gonna win :p

The parts in italics are the other person on the phone, if that makes sense, :searchme: You hsould get it when you read, tis carried on from the last part :hmm: like all fics anyways shutting up now! ....

Part 17
Rebecca POV

“Hey babe, its me, I am on a break and bored so I though I’d give you a call seen as its your day off!”
“Oh its you” I don’t know whether he was being sarcastic or not.
”Oh sorry were you expecting someone else, I’ll go then”
”Ahh sorry, No its just your number didn’t come up I thought you might be Beth or something, and your bored hey, now how can you be bored, and is that what I am a last resort, you ring me because your bored ” I laugh, quietly, he looks over at me, but I just keep looking straight ahead.
“I am using Tracy’s phone, she must have that blocked ID thing, and no course your not last resort! That is Shane,” The girl on the phone laughs and so does he, so do I actually even though I don’t know who Tracy or Shane or even this girl is.
“Oh someone with you? That wasn’t you laughing I know you laugh all to well”
“Yeh someone is with me, look actually babe I am going to have to go, we’re going out for a drink and we are nearly there, I will see you tomorrow okay”
“aww you going on a date, aww bless,” I hear someone in the background,
“yeh I am on the phone to him now, he is off on a date, ‘ere Shane wants a word” I look next to me, and he rolls his eyes and then chuckles, he sounds so cute, he looks to me.
“Sorry, they are so immature sometimes”
“No its okay, its quite funny actually” I laugh
“Oh oh I here you’ve going on a date sir”
“Oh alright Shane, and yeh I am actually so I am going to go now, give my love to everyone yeh?!”
“Yeh will do, see you tomorrow, love you darling mwah mwah”
“yeh bye Shane” He cancels the call

“Sorry about that, really I am”
”look its alright, so what are they your work mates?” I am curious what can I say!
”Urm yeh, but we all get on really well, good mates!” He smiles when talking about them
“Oh right, yeh so what do you….”
“We are here”
I look out the window and we are parked in a really small car park, all I can see are houses and this little building in front of us, I look out the front car screen window and it’s a little café, Not exactly what I was expecting but oh well, I turn to look at him, and he smiles, such a gorgeous smile.
“You coming or you going to sit in here all day and admire the view?”
”I’m coming, and anyway not much of a view is it” He laughs
“You haven’t seen the best bit yet!”
“And what bit would that be?” I giggle
“Well if you get out of the car I’ll show you!” So with that I get out the car and slam the door shut, he locks it and then holds up his arm, I walk round and put my arm through his.
“Right then come on show me this best bit” And with that he leads me down this little path, arm in arm.

Basically he got a phonecall (remember from the last part) and the italics are the girl he is on the phone to.

Xx-Vicky-xX
23-04-2006, 18:13
Fab honey im a tad confused mind i only understood the last line but im dying to know what he shows her so please post more...just not like that lol

di marco
23-04-2006, 18:54
fab! :D awwwww hes so sweet bless! more very soon please, cant wait
(ps. i understood the italics lol! but your explanation was funny!)

Angeldelight
25-04-2006, 20:35
hey i understood the italics! if i did that means anyone will hehe. this is great chick, absolutely fantastic.
pretty pretty pwease post more really soon

Footie_Chick
27-04-2006, 13:47
Wow, this is great! Can't wait to read more and see what happens.

Layne
29-04-2006, 19:59
haven't updated in a while sorry!
Short part to keep ya hooked! :p

Part 18
Nigel POV
We are walking down the little path arm in arm, and I just can’t get how gorgeous she is. I mean yeh she is stunning, but she has such a nice personality, she is so bubbly and lively, and not afraid to say what she thinks. And she has got the greatest smile, everything about her is perfect, but knowing my luck she is probably an ex murderer or something and will have to be moved to Russia for a trial or something. And her eyes, every now and then we both turn and look and our eyes meet and I get lost in them. I could go on all day about how amazing she is and how amazing she looks; her hair, her figure, her ar$e, she is just perfect.
This isn’t what she what she was expecting, her face, when we pulled up in that car park, it was a picture. But as if I am going to take her to a little café with her dressed like that!

Angeldelight
29-04-2006, 20:16
where's more? where's more? :searchme: we NEED more Layne! :angry: pretty pretty pweaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post more. do i have to start hasseling you for more again? :searchme: :angel:

di marco
30-04-2006, 11:17
great! :D more very very very very very soon please

Layne
04-05-2006, 19:35
Bonjourno guys, again sorry about the delay :rolleyes: I would normally blame it on coursework but i am gonna be honest - i am just lazy :p
I am writing more as we speak so hopefully more updates soon
Sorry tis only short

For all of ya! x

Part 19
Nigel POV

“I thought for a moment you were going to take me into that little café place”
“Well I couldn’t exactly take you in there with you looking like that now could I?” She stops walking and turns her head to the side
“And what is wrong with my outfit exactly?” She pouts
“No I didn’t mean it like that, its just you’d upstage them all wouldn’t you? And anyway there is nothing wrong with your outfit, you look gorgeous and Annie said how you’d spent all morning choosing it”
“oh did she now, well I didn’t” She blushes.
“No no course you didn’t shoved it on at the last minute did you?” I laugh
“Yeh I did, and oi watch it you” She hits me playfully on the arm, and then carries on walking down the path, I just stand and stare for a minute,
“Enjoying the view are you?” She turns her head back to me
“Oh god I wasn’t looking…I was …” I now feel myself blush
“No whatever you say,” She shakes her bum.
I laugh, she laughs. I walk up to her and offer out my arm once again.
“Hang on this isn’t right” She stops and stares, oh god I’ve blown it already.
“What’s not right?”

Tannie
04-05-2006, 19:52
wow i love it it is really good more soon please hun if you post more i might i am saying might post some more of Chrissie in Jail lol:D:p

Emma-Lou
04-05-2006, 20:13
This is really good. More soon please :)

di marco
04-05-2006, 20:42
fab! :D awwww bless, wonder whats going to happen next. more soon please

Angeldelight
06-05-2006, 19:20
what... what's not right? pwease pwease tell me she hasn't figured out who he is yet.
Brilliant chick, i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to the next part. pretty PWEASE post it SOON.