PDA

View Full Version : sick practical jokes

Luna
27-03-2006, 19:37
Has anyone haad a sick practical joke played on them?

I came home from work opened the door....no dog....shouted...still no dog....searched all the rooms...nope.

Called step dad, he's in glasgow hasnt been home all day - called mum she's down south aint been home since she left this morning.

So i start to panic was the dog still in the house when i locked the door this morning? Did i lock her out and she's ran off? Has someone kidnapped her? Ran her over?

For two hours i searched the woods at the back of the house. Went round all the neighbourghs asking if they had seen her. Was in tears when one of them took me in and called my step dad for me to ask him to come home.

Ok he says i'll be home asap. I sit in my neighborghs for 15 minutes panicking about what could have happened to her and crying my eyes out. Only to get a call from my mum to say that my step dad has had her all this time and he's over at a friends and he thought it was hilarious i got in such a panic :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

shannisrules
27-03-2006, 19:44
awww thats mean i like tp play little jokes on people but nothing that seriuos

alan45
27-03-2006, 19:57

I came home from work opened the door....no dog....shouted...still no dog....searched all the rooms...nope.

Called step dad, he's in glasgow hasnt been home all day - called mum she's down south aint been home since she left this morning.

So i start to panic was the dog still in the house when i locked the door this morning? Did i lock her out and she's ran off? Has someone kidnapped her? Ran her over?

For two hours i searched the woods at the back of the house. Went round all the neighbourghs asking if they had seen her. Was in tears when one of them took me in and called my step dad for me to ask him to come home.

Ok he says i'll be home asap. I sit in my neighborghs for 15 minutes panicking about what could have happened to her and crying my eyes out. Only to get a call from my mum to say that my step dad has had her all this time and he's over at a friends and he thought it was hilarious i got in such a panic :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:I dont blame you. If he had did that to me he would have ended up head first off the Erskine Bridge

samantha nixon
27-03-2006, 20:28
aww thats so cruel no one has ever done anything like that to me

Luna
27-03-2006, 21:03
i am not a happy bunny....revenge hs started...burned his dinner

Jojo
27-03-2006, 21:16
That is so not on Lee - would he have liked it if the boot was on the other foot?? I doubt it - if that was me, I'd be out for revenge too - you get him... :angry:

leanne27
27-03-2006, 21:23
LOL my friend hates this girl she works with and so in her dinner hour took the girl's car keys and put dog poo in the back of her car under the seat, she left it for weeks untill it was found purely because of the smell!

Daisyduck
27-03-2006, 22:04
I used to work at a picture frame shop for work exp when i was at collage.
I was the only girl there, and there was only one toilet so i had to share with the guys.
So 1 guy would wait outside till i came out so i got the loo to myself.
On April fools day i was in the loo and they put a jumping jack firework in the loo, so it would keep banging in the loo with me how horrible was that.

dddMac1
28-03-2006, 16:12
i hate people who play sick practical jokes it aint funny

Siobhan
28-03-2006, 16:20

Ok he says i'll be home asap. I sit in my neighborghs for 15 minutes panicking about what could have happened to her and crying my eyes out. Only to get a call from my mum to say that my step dad has had her all this time and he's over at a friends and he thought it was hilarious i got in such a panic :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

that is one joke that is just not funny at all.. I like you would have been really really upset and crying.. your dad is mean

Luna
28-03-2006, 19:06
that is one joke that is just not funny at all.. I like you would have been really really upset and crying.. your dad is mean

i totally agree...but what is it they say...revenge is sweet

hazey
28-03-2006, 19:16
I used to work at a picture frame shop for work exp when i was at collage.
I was the only girl there, and there was only one toilet so i had to share with the guys.
So 1 guy would wait outside till i came out so i got the loo to myself.
On April fools day i was in the loo and they put a jumping jack firework in the loo, so it would keep banging in the loo with me how horrible was that. what my dear little sister forgot to mention, on her last week there she made them a cake with a whole bar on ex lax in it,they we all running to the loo all day.Revenge can be sweeet,

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-03-2006, 20:06
:rotfl: Is that the tablets, where you have to keep going to the loo all the time to clear your stomach or something?! :rotfl:

Daisyduck
28-03-2006, 22:08
:rotfl: Is that the tablets, where you have to keep going to the loo all the time to clear your stomach or something?! :rotfl: yes it was taught them boys not to play tricks on us girls ha. :rotfl: