PDA

View Full Version : Tony Blair

chance
27-03-2006, 11:36
Should mr blair have announced his plans to quit?

JustJodi
27-03-2006, 12:03
If Tony the Baloney wants to quit,, ohhhhhhhh just let him do it,,, same goes for George Bush I want him to get the heck out of the white house before he causes any more grief for every one,, Sorry I have little patience with these so called "super powers" who do not know what to do with theirselves with out some so called "advisors" telling them what to do and how to do it.:angry: :wall: :mad: :lweek:

Chance was this supposed to be a poll ??? you make them so well LOL

Cornishbabe
27-03-2006, 14:45
yes he should have. He should hurry up and leave. hes rather um useless

alan45
27-03-2006, 15:32
Tony Bliar should have quit long ago. He has dragged this country into the gutter. Its seems that the bigger rogue you are the better you are treated. The NHS is a shambles as is the immigration policy of this bankrupt Government.

dddMac1
27-03-2006, 15:37
yes it's time he quit. should of ages ago, along with the American President George Bush they are both useless and they don't know how to tell the truth

Richie_lecturer
27-03-2006, 18:45
Don't have a problem with Bush personally, he's ok.

Bliar is bad enough, but Brown would be even worse. Cameron is just a Bliar clone. John Menzies is just an angry old man with a chip on his shoulder.

BRING BACK MAGGIE

Chloe-Elise
27-03-2006, 18:50
He should have quit a long time ago. I can't stand Blair, but theres not many I like better than him.

chance
27-03-2006, 23:09
If Tony the Baloney wants to quit,, ohhhhhhhh just let him do it,,, same goes for George Bush I want him to get the heck out of the white house before he causes any more grief for every one,, Sorry I have little patience with these so called "super powers" who do not know what to do with theirselves with out some so called "advisors" telling them what to do and how to do it.:angry: :wall: :mad: :lweek:

Chance was this supposed to be a poll ??? you make them so well LOL

It was suppose to be a poll jodi yea but for some reason the poll bit didnt come up :(

dont worry il do another tomorrow :)

alan45
27-03-2006, 23:27
It was suppose to be a poll jodi yea but for some reason the poll bit didnt come up :(

dont worry il do another tomorrow :)

Is there much point in adding a poll to it as it will be 100% yes unless of course someone on here has slipped him a bung for a peerage :bow: