PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

annaz
26-03-2006, 13:56
My pet peeves are:

When people talk about you (or your friends) behind your bacl
When people don't even bother to go behind your back and talk about you when they know you are listening
Unclean things
Chatspeak
Show offs
People who cuss far too much
Rule breakers on forums
Kids who think they are 'hard'
Smokers (if you want to give yourself cancer, don't do it near me)
Steryotipical eejits
PE
People who walk slow, for godsake MOVE

I'm a big moaner.

samantha nixon
26-03-2006, 14:16
mine are pritty similar to yours annaz
When people don't even bother to go behind your back and talk about you when they know you are listening
Show offs
People who cuss far too much
Kids who think they are 'hard'
Smokers (if you want to give yourself cancer, don't do it near me)
and deffinetely your last one People who walk slow, for godsake MOVE

di marco
26-03-2006, 14:24

i agree with you about the first one, i hate 2 faced people, they are the worst sort you can get, i mean not everyone likes everyone and people dont have to like me, but when they are really nice to you then bitch about you behind your back then that annoys me, i mean why dont they just have the guts to say it to my face?! i actually dont mind people bitching about me to my face, yeh its not a nice thing for them to do, but at least i know where i stand then and they arent acting like theyre my best friend!

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-03-2006, 14:26

So what do you expect them to do then you dont want them to talk about you behind your back but you dont want them to talk about you in front of you either is there an in between to them that you can do because i cant think of one :searchme:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
26-03-2006, 14:49
So what do you expect them to do then you dont want them to talk about you behind your back but you dont want them to talk about you in front of you either is there an in between to them that you can do because i cant think of one :searchme:
I was thinking that to Vicky :searchme:

The 3 things which probably annoys me is:

~People who got to much to complain about
~People who got to much to say about something or anything
~People who talk 'rubbish' about something or anything

alkalinetrio
26-03-2006, 21:26
i always swear i cant help it:P

1- people who talk behind my back and dont have guts to say it to my face!
2- people who really do believe they are better then anyone! take a look in the mirror and see that your no different from the rest of us
3- the war on "terrorism" or shud i just say oil the war on iraq was no different to what happened to london underground or wtc or any other terroist attack we attacked them for no reason at all we killed inncoent children and familys with the constant bombing and what for oil!
4- immigrant law! i think its in our human rights to go to whatever country we want!
5- racist and homophobic people

well theres a lot of things i hate but ill leave it at that haha

willow
26-03-2006, 21:39
my biggest one is rude people, how hard is it to say please and thank you!!!!!?????

i will think of more in due course!!!!!!

alkalinetrio
26-03-2006, 21:49
oh and people who look at homeless people as if there another species or however thats spelt! if people took time to speak to them your relise theres nothing bad about them they just havnt had a lot of luck there still human

shannisrules
26-03-2006, 21:55
funny people should say stuff about 2 faced people ive fallen out with my friend big time because shes two faced no problemo though i hated her anyway lol i hate

1.grumpy people .....be happy :)
2.moaners....just get on with things for gods sake
3.rich snobs.....hust because they have a bit of money doesnt make them better people
4.racism.....so what they are black!

phew my moanings over now i cn go back to being happy :cheer:

Behemoth
27-03-2006, 10:17
1. Customers who think they know their rights but obviously haven't got a clue
2. People who walk slow
3. People who stop for ages at a till to count their change and put it back in their purse and their purse back in their bag whilst there is a queue of a zillion people behind them
4. 5p's

alkalinetrio
27-03-2006, 10:24
hahaha i cant stand that when people count there change then use a note specialy when im in a rush! ive got loads of 5ps if you want them:P

dddMac1
27-03-2006, 15:53
1.people who don't say thank you if you help them
2.Neighbour's who complain about everybody and call the cops
3.Drunk people
4.O.A.P's
5.people who say your their friend but talk about you behind your back
6.Arrogant people
7.Racism
8.Terriosts
9.Wars
10.Homeless people
11.Lack of love in the world
12.people who lie

could go on

alkalinetrio
27-03-2006, 16:04
why dont you like homeless people?

dddMac1
27-03-2006, 16:10
i do like homeless people but i wish people would help them instead of leaving them on the streets

alkalinetrio
27-03-2006, 16:15
alright i get what you mean and i agree! i get on with a lot of homeless people!

Chloe-Elise
27-03-2006, 18:49
1. Chavs who think they are rock hard
2. Rude people
3. Smokers
4. People who moan
5. Two faced people.

Layne
27-03-2006, 19:02
-People who don't have manners, it doesn't take much to say 'please' or 'Thank you'.
-People who think they are so much better than everyone else
-Two Faced people
-People who slag off nige (i am protective what can i say :p)
-Parents when they keep reminding you of your age, Yes mother i do know how old i am thanks!
-teachers, especially when they try and nose into your business, as if what ever happened last night anything to do with them
Oh and
-People who call Tv Stars by there character names
For instance at Guys & Dolls the people next to me shouting:
'Dennis, Dennis,Dennis'
His name is not dennis its f**king Nigel you planks!
And i turned round and told those people that too! :angry:

alan45
27-03-2006, 19:12
-
For instance at Guys & Dolls the people next to me shouting:
'Dennis, Dennis,Dennis'
His name is not dennis its f**king Nigel you planks!
And i turned round and told those people that too! :angry:

Eh look at your user name. :p Maybe it time to change it :)

Layne
27-03-2006, 19:25
Eh look at your user name. :p Maybe it time to change it :)

yeh yeh i know about that, but i mean, i don't actually call nigel dennis, these girls were and its so annoying!

Siobhan
28-03-2006, 13:52
my pet peeves are a bit more strange than that

women who drink out of pint glasses, they hands are just too small
People who stop for no reason and without warning :angry:
Reformed smokers, those who use to smoke and process to preach to those who still do
People who think soaps are real. oh come on people deirdre was not really in jail did you have to talk to tony blair to get her out???
Feet.. I hate feet :angry:

Siobhan
29-03-2006, 11:06
I just remembered another pet peeve.. People who laugh at gay scenes in a cinema or in general... grow up, it is the year 2006 :angry:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
29-03-2006, 15:56
Another thing to add is (to make it four) is people who stir things up or starts 'rubbish' up. Maybe because they want to feel good about themselves or they got no life :rotfl: Sorry had to get it out in my own ways lol :p

annaz
23-04-2006, 12:12
Oh yeah, when people don't say please or thank you. A little word like that goes a long way!