PDA

View Full Version : Friday night on Jonathan Ross

chance
24-03-2006, 23:24
Thought id start a thread where we can discuss jonathans guests each friday.
Tonight he has David Attenbourgh,Gavin Henson and Pink.
What a **** that Gavin Henson is,he cant take a joke and has a right attitude on! :angry:
He seems a right dim wit,admitted to shaving his legs but denied shaving his chest even thought you can clearly see he does and beofre a rugby match he shaves his legs and applys fake tan and takes up to two hours to do his hair!

shannisrules
25-03-2006, 00:32
i didnt know very many of the guests this week :( gavin wasnt very nice i spose he was okay but not very funny or relaxed. cant wait until next weeks show ant and dec will be on so that should be funny and lots of other good guests too

Katy
25-03-2006, 13:48
that was such a laugh. just proved what a prat Gavin Henson really is.

chance
25-03-2006, 15:11
I like it how he ripped the piss out of him.

pookie1968uk
25-03-2006, 18:20
gavin seemed way out of his depth and looked very awkward to interview, like getting blood out of a stone!

chance
25-03-2006, 23:19
Everyone knows what jonathans show is like,he takes the mick when and where he can for a laugh,if your not up for it then you shouldnt go on and gavin clearly wasnt or maybe he just didnt have a sense of humour but having said that,when you get people like that it does make great viewing.

chance
26-03-2006, 12:37
Just have to add that Pink seemed really nice and down to earth,wasnt the typical blonde/pink pop star you get nowadays.

shannisrules
07-04-2006, 20:37
is it on tonight? because on the bbc listings it wasnt on does anyone know?

pookie1968uk
08-04-2006, 10:01
it wasnt on because of the golf.

Skits
05-09-2006, 14:55
Friday Night with Jonathan Ross
BBC ONE

Friday 8 September, 10.35pm. Jonathan Ross returns for an 11th season of his award-winning chat show. Tonight's guests include: Julie Walters, whose first novel is published in October; Ricky Gervais, about to return to BBC TWO with a second series of Extras (in which Jonathan makes a cameo appearance); Big Brother's Pete and Nikki in their first TV interview; and The Killers with a performance of their new single When You Were Young.

Sam-Elle
05-09-2006, 14:58
oh! seems like a good line up, love all the guests and the killers.
*makes mental note to watch*

EE Rocks
05-09-2006, 15:58
I will watch it. Glad he's back, the other chatshows have been dire imo. Not sure on Nikki and Pete though- They are everywhere!!!:eek: :mad:

no1abbafan
05-09-2006, 17:04
Oh for crying out loud, Ricky Gervais is wheeled out regularly on this show, it it because he can't get a decent guest - and Nikki and Pete, for heaven sake, give it up, can some footballer not snap her up and get her off our screens.

EE Rocks
05-09-2006, 18:30
I do think he can get good guest, there all just crap this week.

alan45
05-09-2006, 18:36
Oh for crying out loud, Ricky Gervais is wheeled out regularly on this show, it it because he can't get a decent guest - and Nikki and Pete, for heaven sake, give it up, can some footballer not snap her up and get her off our screens. You will vfind that JRs guests usually have something to publicise, be it a new series or a new book. Its blatant advertising:rolleyes:

Layne
05-09-2006, 19:56
Ricky Jervais has been on Johnathon Ross twice as far as i know, and to be honest i have laughed my socks off each time!! Will definatly be tuning in!

no1abbafan
09-09-2006, 11:49
Have to admit, Ricky Gervais made me laugh last night for the first time ever, but how stupid were Nikki and Pete, it was the worst interview I've ever seen. She is so up herself it must hurt to walk and I know Pete has tourettes but he didn't manage a sentence that made any sense.

Jessie Wallace
09-09-2006, 13:24
enjoyed last night's show, Love Julie Walters she is a total legend. Pete was good, please get rid of Nikki, she makes you look like a idiot and is bringing you down. Ricky funny, but switched off a little bit when he was on. And the Killers awsome as always.

Sam-Elle
15-09-2006, 16:50
Friday 15 September

A mix of music and celebrity chat with Jonathan Ross. Guests include Terry Wogan, actress Julianne Moore and comic actor Will Ferrell, while music comes from Scissor Sisters.

pookie1968uk
16-09-2006, 16:21
i wouldnt watch last weeks because of the rubbish people on. but this weeks was really good and i loved all his guests. terry wogan and jonathon ross always get on really well and the scissor sisters were excellent too