PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

Amber
24-03-2006, 20:59
I'm not sure whether it's the right place to post this so feel free to move it.

I thought it would be an idea to start a thread where you can tell your bad dreams and we can try to figure out why you have these dreams.

shannisrules
24-03-2006, 21:20
well i dont remember any of my dreams really but yesterday morning i was about to wake my brother up and just as i was about to he shouted "no not the church!" and i was laughing my head off well not literally but... and like 2 minutes later i asked him what he was dreaming about and he couldnt remember a thing, just seems so weired how you can be thinking about one thing an then 1 minute later you have no idea what it was you were thinking about.

hazey
24-03-2006, 22:40
I have had the same dream,at least once a month your years now....It is the victorian times I am standing over a large pot and stirring the stew over a large open fire,I have three children,I am dressed in a long victorian dress, I turn to tell my son off for hitting one of his sisters,and my dress catches fire and I am ingulfed in flames....I always wake up at this point. so what do you think this means..... :searchme:

Xx-Vicky-xX
25-03-2006, 09:32
I have had the same dream,at least once a month your years now....It is the victorian times I am standing over a large pot and stirring the stew over a large open fire,I have three children,I am dressed in a long victorian dress, I turn to tell my son off for hitting one of his sisters,and my dress catches fire and I am ingulfed in flames....I always wake up at this point. so what do you think this means..... :searchme:

I used to watch a programme on ITV during the day about being someone else before you were you and what you described there sounds like what they were picturing on there so just a thought maybe you could have been an old Victorian person before you was you and you dream about that...hope that makes sense

leanne27
25-03-2006, 10:35
i always have bad dreams that im being chased and cant run away as im moving in slow motion, or that im in the sea and cant get out, dont know what they mean though,

Tannie
25-03-2006, 10:38
i have nightmares where my gran's dead but she comes alive again and she wants me to die with her but then i wake up and cry could it be because i'm scared of death?

CrazyLea
25-03-2006, 11:53
I had what must have been a dream last night, I was sleeping, and all of a sudden I heard a scream (mans scream) it was VERY loud and I woke up. But I thought it was my dad cause he always has nightmares (loud ones) but I asked this morning and neither my mum or dad knows what i'm on about (and they were downstairs when I heard the scream) but oh my god. I was so scared lol, my heart was going so fast, couldn't get to sleep for a while. You'd probably understand more if it was you having the dream :p

alkalinetrio
25-03-2006, 23:05
that programme sucked about being someone else before! how would that work there be no way of transfering memorys into another brain! well i just dont believe in recarnation! sorry im really crap at spelling!

dreams i have some weird ones all the time! not long ago i had a dream about the radio people haha! well bassicaly i sleep underneath my window and i cud hear voice outside then i heard someone put up a ladder and the voices were getting louder and louder and my window was open then i had a crack and i woke up and checked my window but it was closed! i call it the radio people dream cause my radio is on my window edge haha

xStephaniex
26-03-2006, 14:49
i had a dream the other night i was falling off a cliff edge and i woke up as i got the bottom but befor i hit the ground, it was really freaky but i think it was because i went up to beachy head the other night with my friends at night time, and i must of been thinking about it before i went to bed but its really freaky how you wake up just as your about to hit the ground my friend had the same dream and on the same night aswell and she came up with me to beachy head we were like freaky !!!

Xx-Vicky-xX
26-03-2006, 14:54
that programme sucked about being someone else before! how would that work there be no way of transfering memorys into another brain! well i just dont believe in recarnation! sorry im really crap at spelling!

dreams i have some weird ones all the time! not long ago i had a dream about the radio people haha! well bassicaly i sleep underneath my window and i cud hear voice outside then i heard someone put up a ladder and the voices were getting louder and louder and my window was open then i had a crack and i woke up and checked my window but it was closed! i call it the radio people dream cause my radio is on my window edge haha

I agree it was rubbish but doesnt her dream sound like what they said

alkalinetrio
26-03-2006, 21:13
yeah it does sound like it but i just think its something to do with stuff you've seen in your life or something!

ive had that dream off falling off stuff and wake up just before i hit the ground its ment to mean something to do with the heart i forget!