PDA

View Full Version : Bust Up

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-03-2006, 16:22
Former Busted star Matt Willis has slammed ex-bandmate Charlie Simpson for slagging off their old band.

Matt labeled him a "ba**ard" and says he's "pissed off" with his nasty comments, according to the Mirror.

He said: "I refused to say anything bad when we split but then I read lots of interviews by Charlie slagging off the band - it really pisses me off. I thought: "What a ba**ard"."

Charlie, who now fronts rock band Fightstar, had said: "I was in a music career which was amazing, and I hated it because it wasn't fulfilling. I kept thinking, imagine if I was in a band I really liked, I'd be loving it. It was torture."

Matt complained: "We were in the band for five years, and it's insulting to our fans who spent money following us around, buying our music and voting for us to win awards. It's out of order.

"I haven't got anything against his new band but it wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for us."

Matt's debut solo single Up All Night is out on May 22. Keep your eyes peeled for the video on blissmag.co.uk shortly.

shannisrules
24-03-2006, 17:15
awwww bless matt i hate charlie hes so full of himslef why did he have to slag off busted just cos it wasnt his thing