PDA

View Full Version : Death

Em
21-03-2006, 13:17
Hi all!

Ive been reading lots of lost spoilers from America, which seem to indicate that 2 characters wil be bumped off by the end of the year - does anyone have any clues?

I know Ana has been a really unpopular character over there, and there are loads of rmors that Libby is another - whats everyone's thoughts?

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 13:40
Hi all!

Ive been reading lots of lost spoilers from America, which seem to indicate that 2 characters wil be bumped off by the end of the year - does anyone have any clues?

I know Ana has been a really unpopular character over there, and there are loads of rmors that Libby is another - whats everyone's thoughts?

shannon is gone. well she is over here in Ireland. I wish Ana was gone. she is horrible

Em
21-03-2006, 14:04
Re-reading my messgae I should of said there are rumours that Libby is an Other (not another on the list of ones likely to die!)

After Shannon, its thought another two will go, probably near the end of series 2. I will try find the spoilers to post

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 14:06
Re-reading my messgae I should of said there are rumours that Libby is an Other (not another on the list of ones likely to die!)

After Shannon, its thought another two will go, probably near the end of series 2. I will try find the spoilers to post

I kinda got the feeling she was from what I am watch at the moment. I am sure she will be exposed.

Em
21-03-2006, 14:23
Its not been revealed in America, but she is the only "newbie" not to have had a centric episode yet. They think they are holding it til the end of the season for that reason (well, thats what a lot of the spoiler sites think!)

I wouldnt be surprised at them killing Ana Lucia I think everyone hates her! Ive yet to find someone who likes the character, especially after the actresses actions in Hawai!

I dont think any of the deatsh will be a series regular, probably newbies

CrazyLea
21-03-2006, 15:46
What happened to Shannon then?

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 15:54
What happened to Shannon then?

Oh she was mistaken for an other and was shot by Ana Lucia. Shannon went looking for walt and came around Ana from the tail end of the plane heading towards the camp and ana shot her

CrazyLea
21-03-2006, 16:10
Omg! awww poor Shannon! I always liked her! How Sayid taking that.. they were pretty close weren't they

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 16:17
Omg! awww poor Shannon! I always liked her! How Sayid taking that.. they were pretty close weren't they

get your tissue ready but she died in his arms.. he was with her at the time it happen.. I can't wait for next monday to see what happens

CrazyLea
21-03-2006, 16:21
Awwwww that sounds really sad!! :(
Can't wait for the new series to start here! Should be soon!

kels257
21-03-2006, 16:29
I've seen up to episode 12 and I have not seen anything that would make you think that Libby is an "Other". I wonder how they would do this.

I agree though that the 2 deaths are most likely to be newbies as there has already been 2 deaths in the originals - Shannon and Boone.

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 17:04
I've seen up to episode 12 and I have not seen anything that would make you think that Libby is an "Other". I wonder how they would do this.

I agree though that the 2 deaths are most likely to be newbies as there has already been 2 deaths in the originals - Shannon and Boone.

I don't know. I just have feeling about Libby been an other, the same feeling I had about Mr Eko not been on the flight and maybe one of the nigerian "priest". I really need to ask. how does everyone take to Ana lucia considering she shot shannon, can see her making many friends or dominating like she does with her own group

Em
21-03-2006, 19:50
Well her and Jack seem to have a "thing" from before, but I know her and Saiyd dont get on (obviously!) and later in the series I have this spoiler :

Locke enlists Ana Lucia to interrogate the prisoner in order to extract more information than he, Jack or Sayid could.

I think the two groups keep quite seperate - they are very wary of each other

kels257
22-03-2006, 14:51
i hope Jack and Ana Lucia don't get together. Kate is much better suited to Jack than her!!

Em
22-03-2006, 15:04
I quite like Kate with Sawyer, I think they are more similar. She has a hero worship thing with Jack I think - but I agree they should be together!

Siobhan
22-03-2006, 15:32
i hope Jack and Ana Lucia don't get together. Kate is much better suited to Jack than her!!

Ana Lucia and Jack doesn't suprise me, if you look at last eppi season 1, they had a drink at the bar together.

kat 4 alfie
02-04-2006, 11:23
oh ...i like ana , i feel really sorry for her but im only on eppy 16 or 15 sooo i might change ! what happened in hawai ?

kat 4 alfie
24-04-2006, 12:41
ive been getting season 2 sent to me from america and it is getting really good amd lucky for me im on the same episodes as america , i was glad when shannon died a couple of months ago or whenever cause i didnt like her at all , and also am i the only one who likes ana lucia ? i think she is fab n feel really sorry for her because she feels terrible about what she did and so what if shes a bit moody sometimes thats because she is surrounded by the tension of everyone not likin her , but it wasnt her fault it happened she thought shannon was an other didnt she !

Siobhan
24-04-2006, 15:48
ive been getting season 2 sent to me from america and it is getting really good amd lucky for me im on the same episodes as america , i was glad when shannon died a couple of months ago or whenever cause i didnt like her at all , and also am i the only one who likes ana lucia ? i think she is fab n feel really sorry for her because she feels terrible about what she did and so what if shes a bit moody sometimes thats because she is surrounded by the tension of everyone not likin her , but it wasnt her fault it happened she thought shannon was an other didnt she !

Ana was like that before she shot shannon.. she always wants to be in control all the time and they way she treated the tailenders from the start was terrible.. Even when she found out it was a mistake she didn't want to let her people go to the camp.... I don't like her at all

Abbie
24-04-2006, 19:45
I heard that Libby could be leaving because she has signed up to a new show

melmarshall858
25-04-2006, 07:43
Ana was like that before she shot shannon.. she always wants to be in control all the time and they way she treated the tailenders from the start was terrible.. Even when she found out it was a mistake she didn't want to let her people go to the camp.... I don't like her at all

I agree i dont like the character at all.

Abbie
25-04-2006, 20:33
argh dont get me started on anna i cant stand her

gbnut
28-04-2006, 14:47
well i think you either love or hate her. i think she likes jack and there is certainly chemistry there. but i think jack will get together with kate.

Abbie
28-04-2006, 20:42
lol yep and i hope so lol, they would be such a great couple

melmarshall858
29-04-2006, 07:55
I agree that Kate and Jack make a far better couple than Jack and Ana Lucia but i am torn because i quite like Sawyer and Kate.

Abbie
29-04-2006, 16:28
You see im for Jack and Kate all the way

kat 4 alfie
05-05-2006, 19:31
even still she has seen lots of people die and them 2 kids taken away by the others who she was getting to like and wanted to protect . who wouldnt be a bit moody if thats has happened to then and also missing family and not knowing were you are and when your going to get home !

kat 4 alfie
05-05-2006, 19:33
ive heard ana lucia and libby might die at the end because they keep drink driving and turning up on set hungover .

twinkletoes123
18-05-2006, 19:53
ana lucia and libby are shot by michael. he then lets henry (the "other) go free and shoots himself in the arm to make it look like henry did it.

turns out that the others have told him that he can have walt back if he lets henry go and bring sawyer, kate, jack and hurley to them.

kat 4 alfie
20-05-2006, 17:03
ana lucia and libby are shot by michael. he then lets henry (the "other) go free and shoots himself in the arm to make it look like henry did it.

turns out that the others have told him that he can have walt back if he lets henry go and bring sawyer, kate, jack and hurley to them. yh ive watched it now , getting really good , i understand the others but why would they want hurley ?

gbnut
21-05-2006, 21:52
yh ive watched it now , getting really good , i understand the others but why would they want hurley ?

I dont understand that either. Dont know why they want him!!

Pixie
22-05-2006, 00:18
Probably something to do with the numbers (ie the numbers he won the lottery with were also written on the hatch etc).

kat 4 alfie
24-05-2006, 15:51
yeah i was thinking that , but then i thought that the numbers were ment to sidetrack the viewers from the real issue . thats what has been said anyway.