PDA

View Full Version : Filming in Spain

Hampshirescot
02-05-2005, 08:40
Hi all

Just picked this up from NHO from one of our Spanish Users

I've just been sifting through my local English/Spanish newspaper and came across this! EE have been filming in Mijas, which is a short walk away from me, but I missed it! Argh!
Here's the article.

TV SOAP STARS FILM EPISODE IN MIJAS

'EastEnders,' the BBC series, moved location from 'Walford,' London, to Mijas Pueblo last week.
Between Tuesday and Thursday the team from the popular British television programme were filming in the village centre, and several local people took part as extras

Might be the return of Sharon and Dennis woho :cheer:

andromeda
02-05-2005, 12:03
With Michelle Ryans Exit being filmed at the moment and rumours of her joining Kelly... could well be that.

angelblue
02-05-2005, 12:04
It could be anything but when does zoe leave for good anyone know :cheer:

di marco
02-05-2005, 12:19
i was thinkinhg that it could be to do with zoes exit, if its true that she goes to stay with kelly, but i wasnt sure if theyd film her there or not?

angelblue
02-05-2005, 12:22
I cant believe there isnt going to be a showdown with her dennis and sharon and possibly kat because it sounds like she leaves before they come back but i did hear there were going to be fire works :rotfl:

andromeda
02-05-2005, 12:25
I think they will already be back, but from what I hear Michelle finishes filming this Friday.

It would be unusual to see Zoe after she leaves the square, but it would be nice to see her safely away.

di marco
02-05-2005, 12:26
well on the webcam at the mo theyre filming for the 20 june and zoes on there so shes still there then. kats back on 23 may and so kat will be back at least a month before zoe goes, and sharon and dennis are both back in june so they might be back before zoe leaves, so there could still be a confrontation - im hoping anyway!

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 12:32
i do hope it is Sharon and Dennis

andromeda
02-05-2005, 12:38
One thing to remember is that location filming is always done ahead of schedule, so even if Zoe is in the square now, she may not be by the time those scenes air.

i_luv_dennis
02-05-2005, 13:25
good point

littlemo
02-05-2005, 13:55
Hi all

Just picked this up from NHO from one of our Spanish Users

I've just been sifting through my local English/Spanish newspaper and came across this! EE have been filming in Mijas, which is a short walk away from me, but I missed it! Argh!
Here's the article.

TV SOAP STARS FILM EPISODE IN MIJAS

'EastEnders,' the BBC series, moved location from 'Walford,' London, to Mijas Pueblo last week.
Between Tuesday and Thursday the team from the popular British television programme were filming in the village centre, and several local people took part as extras

Might be the return of Sharon and Dennis woho :cheer:

Yes Den spent 14 years in Spain, didn't he. Maybe he's still got some skeletons in his closet, they haven't found out about yet. Chrissie could be involved too, after his death there may be some lose ends to tie up there. Although a lot of characters seem to escape to Spain, it could be Frank again (although I hope not). Probably Chrissie/Sharon and Dennis is the best bet. Or maybe just Chrissie wanting to get her hands on all his assets.

Alisha
02-05-2005, 18:55
I read this of NHO too :)

Anyway I would love for it to be Sharon and Dennis on location -to fill in what happened in their absences...

but it could be a number of storylines. It could be Peggy is Spain, Zoe's send of, Phil Mitchell. The list is endless. I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Angeldelight
02-05-2005, 19:07
I was wondering if the Kat sending Zoe to live with Kelly now this could be true. but as we don't know where Sharon and Dennis are this could be something to do with them.

kelly05
02-05-2005, 19:24
I love Eastenders when it's on location!!! :cheer:

Torrie
02-05-2005, 23:30
I think the most likely scenario is Dennis/Sharon and possibly with some tie-in to the whole Den thing and the fact that he and Chrissie lived in Spain and are bound to have friends/connections there. If Zoe goes to stay with Kelly, I can't see it actually being shown on-screen - it's more likely we'd just hear where she's going and see her leave the Square. And as for the Mitchells, Peggy's still in Rio with Grant and Courtney so a detour to Spain is unlikely and Phil's banged up in a London prison!

Course, it could be a red herring and some other characters could just be off on holiday, like they did with Peggy, Frank, Pat and Roy, Irene and Terry - can't see them going to that trouble though when they've got big storylines lined up, like Kat's return, the truth about Den coming out, Dennis and Sharon returning to the Square, etc.

Rory18
03-05-2005, 08:38
or it could be the a dreaded reunion with the ferriras lollol

crazygirl
03-05-2005, 23:05
or it could be the a dreaded reunion with the ferriras lollolgod help us!!! :wall:

Alisha
03-05-2005, 23:55
god help us!!! :wall:

:lol: Something tells me that we've seen the back of them for good.

alkalinetrio
04-05-2005, 10:49
maybe its walard on hes holidays. he mission to find robbie:D

crazygirl
04-05-2005, 10:53
where did robbie and nita go?

Rory18
04-05-2005, 10:54
india

alkalinetrio
04-05-2005, 10:57
welard lost hes way