PDA

View Full Version : Will Young Appreciation Thread

megan999
19-03-2006, 18:34
Are there any Will Young fans out there? I've been a big fan of his since he was in Pop Idol :cheer: I've got all his albums. My fave songs of his are:

1) from the album "From Now On" - Lover Won't You Stay
2) from the album "Friday's Child" - Love is a matter of distance
3) from the album "Keep On" - Keep On

His new Single release will be Who Am I, end of April :D

Cornishbabe
19-03-2006, 18:47
I like a little bit of his music but in the most I hate it!

crazygirl
19-03-2006, 19:03
i like that slow one he released not that long ago, cant remember the name of it

dddMac1
20-03-2006, 15:39
liked his first song i think it was called Evergreen

megan999
22-03-2006, 18:48
i like that slow one he released not that long ago, cant remember the name of it

It was "All Time Love", the video for it is excellent :cheer:

crazygirl
22-03-2006, 19:37
It was "All Time Love", the video for it is excellent :cheer:i haven't seen the video but the song is well good

megan999
24-03-2006, 14:37
i haven't seen the video but the song is well good

If you go to the Official Will Young Website at www.wyoung.co.uk and click on CINEMA, the video for All Time Love plays straightaway :D

megan999
24-03-2006, 14:51
SOURCE: THE SUN - 24/3/06

WILL YOUNG’S brilliant new video sees him as a presenter during classic moments from kids’ telly classic Blue Peter.

As you can see from my exclusive pictures in today's Sun newspaper, through computer trickery the singer appears in the fashions of the time in some of the most famous clips from the BBC archives.

In the promo for Who Am I he dresses in really bad tight trousers and Seventies-style hair to star on screen alongside former presenters JOHN NOAKES, LESLEY JUDD and SIMON GROOM.

The clips see him take the place of former BP stars PETER PURVES and PETER DUNCAN.

He gets to go gardening with PERCY THROWER and sheepdog Shep and meets R2-D2 and Chewbacca from Star Wars.

Will also feeds a baby tiger, makes Thunderbirds’ Tracy Island (the worst ‘one I made earlier’ of all time), looks at a fundraising totaliser, judges a viewers’ art competition, rides a go-kart round the studio and does the bobsleigh run.

You will also see the famous scene where Lulu the baby elephant poos all over the studio. The video is a stroke of genius and a great slice of TV nostalgia for thirty and fortysomethings.

I don’t know what Will’s younger fans will make of it all — but everyone in the office has been crying with laughter.

Will told me: “I’ve always loved Blue Peter and some of the old classic moments are very funny.

“I remember wanting to go to Tracy Island when I was a kid. It was never possible but at least now I’ve been able to have a go at making it.

“Plus I wanted to get the chance to say ‘Here’s one I made earlier!’

“One of the best parts of making the video was getting to wear a Blue Peter badge. I never managed to as a child — but finally I’ve got one!”

Siobhan
24-03-2006, 14:56
everytime I see this thread, "leave right now" gets stuck in my head.. I like will young, he has an amazing voice

megan999
26-03-2006, 18:30
I like will young, he has an amazing voice

Yes, I totally agree! :cheer: His voice is instantly recognisable and I heard someone say on TV that Will can hit the right notes spot on :D

"Will is getting ready to release his new single 'Who Am I' on 24th April. This is the third single to be taken from his latest hit album 'Keep On' - which went on to become Sony BMG's most downloaded album of 2005."
SOURCE: I received an official email from Will Young's people 26/3/06 :cool:

megan999
29-03-2006, 17:12
Will Young will be on Davina tonight on BBC1, 8pm, to talk about his current projects. Shame I have to sit through the whole of her programme. :sick: Hope he's the first guy to be interviewed!! :cheer: