PDA

View Full Version : James Alexandrou car trouble

Dutchgirl
18-03-2006, 23:49
Sunday 19 March 2006 12:47am

18 March 2006
NOT SO SMART, MART
Kiki King, Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

EASTENDERS star James Alexandrou might want to find a safer way of having fun than messing around in cars up West.

The 20-year-old caused traffic to stop and swerve as he and pals raced on the Embankment at the weekend.

Passenger James, the Square's Martin Fowler, jumped between cars at the lights and put his head out of the window yelling w***er and making rude hand gestures. One pal even pulled a moony.

Our night-crawler tells us: "When the cars slowed down James would stick his head out of the window, swearing and making gestures.

"They kept slowing down and speeding up so it was pretty dangerous for the cars behind."

James's people confirm he jumped between cars, but he must have had a pretty good night as the soap star doesn't recall any of the other funny business.

A spokesman says: "On their way home they stopped at a set of lights, where James jumped into a car that was going in his direction home. He is not aware of any shouting, swearing or bottom bearing."

We wonder what Pauline would say...

Mirror, 3AM

Chris_2k11
18-03-2006, 23:55
Doesn't have much luck when it comes to driving that bloke does he :o :rolleyes:

Dutchgirl
18-03-2006, 23:56
Doesn't have much luck when it comes to driving that bloke does he :o :rolleyes:

Let's hope he doesn't do a "Jamie Mitchel" in real life!:cool:

Richie_lecturer
19-03-2006, 00:28
What you mean die and reappear in soon-to-be-axed soap operas my Rotterdam rascal?

Dutchgirl
19-03-2006, 00:30
What you mean die and reappear in soon-to-be-axed soap operas my Rotterdam rascal?
Something like that! :sick:
Deary Richie, as I said before I'm not from Rotterdam, I'm from the city of FC Twente!

Richie_lecturer
19-03-2006, 00:32
Sorry my little Twente-Pie. :o

Dutchgirl
19-03-2006, 00:33
Ah thanks, recognition at last!

Richie_lecturer
19-03-2006, 00:34
Well you know what they say - if at first you don't succeed......

:)

Dutchgirl
19-03-2006, 00:36
Well you know what they say - if at first you don't succeed......

:)
I'm so sorry I do not know the phrase...... Enlighten me please.:confused:

Richie_lecturer
19-03-2006, 00:38
If at first you don't succeed......try again

That's the phrase in full. :)

Dutchgirl
19-03-2006, 00:39
If at first you don't succeed......try again

That's the phrase in full. :)
Thanks, my English is not so good. I do not know all phrases.

Richie_lecturer
19-03-2006, 00:40
No problemos.

I can help out with that faster than a ferry to the Hook of Holland, which is actually, not that fast at all. :rolleyes:

Dutchgirl
19-03-2006, 10:32
No problemos.

I can help out with that faster than a ferry to the Hook of Holland, which is actually, not that fast at all. :rolleyes:
No it is quiet a bother to go with one of those, even if you travel with the Seacat!:(
But let us terurn to the thread, we could get a warning for this!