PDA

View Full Version : Kip Gamblin joins Casualty

CrazyLea
18-03-2006, 12:34
Home and Away's Kip Gmablin is swapping Summer Bay for Blighty! Kip, who is Scott Hunter in the Aussie soap, joins BBC drama Casualty in June as paramedic Greg. "I'm thrilled to be working on a British show," smiles Kip

Source - tv mag in the sun.

xStephaniex
18-03-2006, 13:41
oh wow !!!!!!! how gorgeous would he look as a paramedic :p

samantha nixon
18-03-2006, 15:57
im so glad hes joining as hes great in home and away and he will be fab in this

Tanya
18-03-2006, 17:00
I knew their had to be new people coming in as paramedics, all the others are leaving to praise greg, he'll be great! :bow:

~*~Leanne~*~
18-03-2006, 18:05
i am so glad he is joining as he is not going to be in home and away and he will look fit as a paramedic :wub:

squillyfer
18-03-2006, 18:39
sounds like he'll replace nina

Emmak2005
22-03-2006, 00:52
Ah yes I read this too on the holby tv webpage and from various other sources too.

Aussie Soap Hunk Joins Casualty 21/03/06

Most famous for playing Scott Hunter in Australian soap, Home & Away, Kip Gamblin has joined the cast as paramedic Greg Fallon.

BBC Publicity said, "Greg's an outdoor boy who loves nature and is into extreme sports. He won’t take any nonsense from people he doesn’t respect – although he can be charming and generous with those he does. Greg's generally an open person, but is secretive about why he became a paramedic."

Kip enthuses, "I'm really thrilled and excited to be working for the first time on British television, especially on such a hugely successful BBC show as Casualty. I can't wait to start filming!"

Don't miss Kip's debut in June.

http://www.holby.tv/images/news/feat_kip.jpg WELL DONE KIP ON YOUR FIRST BRITISH TV ROLE. (can't wait till June 2006!)

Emmak2005
22-03-2006, 00:58
sounds like he'll replace nina

And he'll also fill the void left by paramedic Luke Warren (played by Mathew Waite) too. I think Kip will fit in rather nicely. He's almost like a male version of Madonna (she had to fit into the British life too). And I'm sure (too many ands here I know) he will be made to feel very welcome by the Casualty cast - especially Derek Thompson (aka Charlie) and Simon McCorkindale (Harry Harper). As they both come off as thoroughly nice blokes off-screen as well as on. :cheer:

Jessie Wallace
23-03-2006, 00:17
At last, it sounds like we might be getting some vagley decent eye candy.

JustJodi
23-03-2006, 08:27
Ok girls,, hold your breath,,, check out this video interview with Kip Gamblin and Sarah Hendy on CHATSHOW:

http://www.chatshow.net/Interviews/interview.aspx?celebID=179

Crazy Gal 88
23-03-2006, 17:04
wow - a fit aussie in a paramedics uniform?fantastic!

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 18:22
I haven't seen Kip in Home and Away but looking forward to seeing him in Casualty. He sounds like a good replacement for Luke and Nina :)

Katy
29-03-2006, 21:50
yay, thank god ill still be able to see the hunk once he leaves home and away. I wont be as sad now.

hes done well to get this role as soon as hes come to the uk.

laurouski
29-10-2006, 15:43
I know this is a bit late but..

God, he's so fit.. :wub:

Thanks for the vid, JustJodi.. :thumbsup:

:bow: