PDA

View Full Version : Week 14 spoilers (01/04/06)

irish eyes
17-03-2006, 13:08
Ellen goes to her oncologist appointment with Nina. She feels
hopeful, but is crushed by the news she receives.

Elsewhere, Selena is still concerned that Nathan is stalking her.
Together with Maggie, she raids his office and they are shocked to
find CCTV footage of Selena. Nathan catches them but he has an
explanation for his actions…

Meanwhile, Sam has his doubts that the new receptionist, Alice, can
manage the job but she surprises him.

Ellen is played by Georgina Bouzova, Nina by Rebekah Gibbs,
Selena by Liz Carling, Maggie by Susan Cookson, Nathan by Ben
Price, Sam by Luke Bailey and Alice by Sam Grey.

$sTaCeY$
18-03-2006, 22:37
so it looks like ellen does have cancer then, not very good for ellen then i wonder why nathan has ctv footage of selana in his office :hmm:

soapyclean
20-03-2006, 13:34
He's starting to stalk her, could be that he doesn't want her to be with anyone else or wants to find a reason for firing her???

About time the actress who plays Ellen gets some good storylines :D Better than the selfish ones she's had of late, then again they might turn her into poor little me again.

twinkle_eyes83
21-03-2006, 16:25
poor ellen i feel sorry for her

wonder what the ctv is in nathans office

pookie1968uk
23-03-2006, 22:34
nathan is a bit weird if you ask me, a bit strange and definitely scared of affection.

DaVeyWaVey
26-03-2006, 18:31
Yeah Nathan is very strange as proved last night when he kept looking at Selena weirdly and everytime she turned round she was there. I think he is just a bit obsessed with her but it's still quite scary. More bad news for Ellen. I bet she has cancer :( I feel so sorry for her at the moment :(

gbnut
27-03-2006, 23:21
i also think she wil have cancer but the bbc will show her as a strong women and i think she will beat it.

her character has certainly improved i used to really dislike the character but of late she has had better storylines.

Lizzie Brookes
02-04-2006, 13:00
Its weird but I can't help finding Nathan a bit fascinating as well its morbid curiousity again. I certainly don't like whathe's doing and think e's a bit peculiar but he's fascinating and curious too.