PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet your partner?

Jade
15-03-2006, 21:11
Met my present bloke at work...

How did you meet your's?

lollymay
15-03-2006, 21:19
well i met my boyfriend at cadets

Jojo
15-03-2006, 22:11
My hubby used to work with my brother - my brother used to give me lifts into work on his m/bike (which got me into them) and i met him that way - didn't start going out for a couple of years though (thought i was too young for him :D ) but that was 10 yrs ago now

twinkle_eyes83
21-03-2006, 17:21
i meet mine through a friend when i was about 10 but we did not start seeing each other till i was 13

Siobhan
21-03-2006, 17:24
boringly I met my partner at work.. my ex hubby I met doing a beginners welding course, he was on the advance one..

leanne27
21-03-2006, 17:59
I met Jamie when i was 4 years old!! we went to the same primary school, however only became interested in him when i was in my early teens then lost touch and then 3 years met up again

stacyefc
29-03-2006, 23:54
i met paul in my street. he lives down the bottom and he had his head out of his bedroom window smoking and my mate katy asked him to meet me and he went tell her to ome here then and we've been going out ever since

chance
30-03-2006, 12:32
I met him when he was building a house next door to my mum and dads (where i lived at the time) he kept asking me out everyday,staring at me and then kept bringing around a single red rose every day.5 months later i was pregnant lol,8 years on we have 3 children and no more roses lol,nah only jokin i get em occasionaly.

Jojo
30-03-2006, 12:54
I met him when he was building a house next door to my mum and dads (where i lived at the time) he kept asking me out everyday,staring at me and then kept bringing around a single red rose every day.5 months later i was pregnant lol,8 years on we have 3 children and no more roses lol,nah only jokin i get em occasionaly.Aww thats really sweet, i've never been given roses, the odd carnation etc, but never roses

chance
30-03-2006, 13:36
Aww thats really sweet, i've never been given roses, the odd carnation etc, but never roses

Between you and me i got bored to death of the things as i was getting one every day,that and ferrio rocher!

Jojo
30-03-2006, 13:39
Between you and me i got bored to death of the things as i was getting one every day,that and ferrio rocher!:rotfl: I always get ferrero rocher, xmas, birthdays, anniversarys so this mothers day, i managed to get him to give me money so i could spend it on myself and not have to look chuffed at getting more chocs when im on a diet :rotfl:

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 14:37
:rotfl: I always get ferrero rocher, xmas, birthdays, anniversarys so this mothers day, i managed to get him to give me money so i could spend it on myself and not have to look chuffed at getting more chocs when im on a diet :rotfl:

I would have been happy with chocs with my ex gave me nothing for birthday or anniversaries and 2 years in a row at christmas, I got nothing

Jojo
30-03-2006, 14:48
I would have been happy with chocs with my ex gave me nothing for birthday or anniversaries and 2 years in a row at christmas, I got nothingBut he'd buy me chocs and then eat them himself mind, and the boys would have a couple too for good measure!! :rotfl:

Seriously!!! Nothing for 2yrs! He'd be my ex too !

Skits
30-03-2006, 14:49
I would have been happy with chocs with my ex gave me nothing for birthday or anniversaries and 2 years in a row at christmas, I got nothing
glad he's your ex siobhan. what is it with men and presents? every christmas eve at 3.00, my dad rings me to ask me what will he buy my mam.. :searchme:

Skits
30-03-2006, 15:00
i forgot to say that i met my on/off boyfriend years ago. i hated him! i started to get on a little bit with him then and i was at his wedding. about a year after his marriage broke up, he started asking me out and i kept saying no but then one drunken night 4 months later, we ended up together.

Siobhan
30-03-2006, 15:09
But he'd buy me chocs and then eat them himself mind, and the boys would have a couple too for good measure!! :rotfl:

Seriously!!! Nothing for 2yrs! He'd be my ex too !

he said it was my fault.. you know the way a guy asks what do you want for christmas/birthday etc and if you want a surprise you say "ah nothing it is fine", well he took that literally.. the next year he simply forgot.. how do you forget christmas???

*vcl*
30-03-2006, 15:24
I met my fella at work, He was head chef and I was a waitress/barmaid, I was the only one who saw through his temper! We kept it secret at work for about 5 months, which added to the excitement, have a quick kiss, here and there when noone was about he was so romantic then. "happy thoughts"

Daisyduck
30-03-2006, 15:28
I was working in a night club when i met my partner, and its our 12th anniversary tomorrow.

willow
30-03-2006, 15:29
i met my other half down the pub, he was doing the disco and i got into a convo with him about chicken fillets (the boob ones!!) showed him mine and we have been together for 6 years!!!

Skits
30-03-2006, 15:56
he said it was my fault.. you know the way a guy asks what do you want for christmas/birthday etc and if you want a surprise you say "ah nothing it is fine", well he took that literally.. the next year he simply forgot.. how do you forget christmas???

for some reason scrooge springs to mind :angry: :angry:

Jojo
30-03-2006, 15:57
i met my other half down the pub, he was doing the disco and i got into a convo with him about chicken fillets (the boob ones!!) showed him mine and we have been together for 6 years!!!Showed him your chicken fillets or your boobs Willow??? :rotfl:

willow
30-03-2006, 16:53
showed him the fillets that were attached to my boobs!!!!!

it worked though!!!!!

he still calls them false advertising, but as i said to him at least you knew what you were getting!!!