PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay gets naked?!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
15-03-2006, 20:17
Lindsay Lohan only recently stated that she would never get her kit off onscreen.

But now it seems that the 19-year-old star has changed her mind.

"I'm OK with being topless in front of people," she recently told New York Daily News.

Then she remembered her previous coyness: "But I'm not sure if I'd want to do it onscreen.

"If it's a role that's going to win me an Oscar, it would be different," she then said - in stark contrast to her thoughts of last year.

In June 2005, the party girl revealed: "You will never see me in a nude scene...

"I don't think that's what's needed to win an Oscar for me. Personally, I think there are other things you can do to show people you have talent."

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 20:22
:rotfl: Basically she's been offered even more money and can't refuse! :p

the_watts_rule
15-03-2006, 20:25
I'm sure there is other ways that she can win an oscar. She is probably after more money.

adorableangel
15-03-2006, 22:54
linsay lohan is always contradicting herself. early last year she was reported saying she couldnt stand stick thin annorexics and that she ate sooo much food she would never become like that. the next minute she has admitted to starving herself and that she has a bad eating problem aka anorexia. mind you her mum and dad had a messed up relationship he was always doing drugs and was in and out of prison so lying is probably second nature to her