PDA

View Full Version : Character 'killed' in final episode (8 June)

Trinity
01-05-2005, 17:46
The current season of Desperate Housewives will end with a "gigantic" cliffhanger, producers have revealed.

The final episode will - at long last - shed light on many of the mysteries of the show, including why Mary-Alice killed herself and the true nature of Mike Delfino's presence in the neighbourhood.

"We're going to learn a lot about what happened the day Mary Alice shot herself," executive producer Kevin Murphy told TV Guide. "The episode is going to take place as much in the past as the present. There's going to be a lot of going back and exploring the roots of the mysteries that were introduced in the pilot."

He also revealed that one more character would be killed off before season's end. "And when we say we're going to kill a character," he added, "it's not going to be Mailman No. 3. It's going to be a character we know and love and/or hate."

James Denton, who plays Delfino, told E! Online of the episode: "We certainly aren't allowed to say who's gonna be back next year, and we don't really know, but I would've loved the way the storyline went whether I'm back or not. It's a really smart resolution."

The finale is set to air May 22 in the US and June 8 in the UK.

soap_gal_
04-05-2005, 14:20
Wow. I wonder who it will be. Anyway not long till we find out - nearly a month.

Lisa321
04-05-2005, 19:09
Oooo.
I think one of the girls maybe...
Hope it Edie *prays* ;)
Wouldn't be the sam without the others sot hey can't kill them off...!
xox

Trinity
04-05-2005, 19:41
I guess I just assumed it would be Brees husband - you know that his medication has been substituted by the chemist who admires Bree...

Johnny Allen
05-05-2005, 17:53
Anyone think it may be Lynette's husband?, the actor who plays him is only featured as a guest star his name never appears on the opening credits maybe he is leaving. Although I think it may be Rex

ohhbaby13
06-05-2005, 08:42
I recon its gonna be Mike. Lynette's husband has been signed up for next season so its not him, but Mike is a possibility

Johnny Allen
06-05-2005, 16:38
God I hope its not Mike, that character has so much potential besides he's gorgeous

willow
06-05-2005, 16:46
i hope its not mike!!! not sure who it could be?????

Jessie Wallace
07-05-2005, 22:37
can't wait, well excitied about it. A month is too long to wait tho.

Trinity
08-05-2005, 14:04
If we had a say in who gets killed I would vote for Carlos. The way he treated Gabrielle last week was appalling, and tampering with her birth control pills was nasty...

soap addict queen
10-05-2005, 22:12
Yes but whose is the baby....is it Carlos's or the gardeners

Em
11-05-2005, 13:44
Hey guys, got this from an American website which is really good for spoilers, and was confirmed by USA Today.

The last three crucial episodes , culminating with the cliffhanger, will show the events that led Mary Alice Young to shoot herself in the opening episode, introduce a new housewife with a major mystery of her own, and place the futures of several characters in serious jeopardy. The Applewhites will be introduced to Wisteria Lane by real estate agent Edie Britt. All Marc Cherry will say about the Applewhites is that "they come on the street; they seem like nice people - but they've got a secret. And it's pretty gothic. It's real and human and awful all at the same time."As the season winds down, nearly all of the desperate husbands are placed in jeopardy as Rex Van De Kamp unwittingly takes sugar pills to treat his serious heart condition, Tom Scavo harbors a secret that threatens to destroy his marriage and Paul Young faces his comeuppance for the murder of Mrs. Huber.

"Lynette will have a job next season (returning to her advertising roots), so I want to address how difficult it is to go to work all day and then come home and be expected to also take care of your house." All Marc Cherry will say about the Applewhites is that "they come on the street; they seem like nice people - but they've got a secret. And it's pretty gothic. It's real and human and awful all at the same time." Edie will stay a fifth wheel. Because of viewers' strong reaction to Nicollette Sheridan, her character next season will be given a never-before-seen ex-husband and a 6-year-old son. But Cherry insists Edie will continue serving only as a spoiler to complicate the other women's lives.The future appears far bleaker for the show's male cast; only breakout stud Denton is a likely candidate for series longevity. And putting into question the fate of Gabrielle's current men - lover John and husband Carlos who is headed off to prison - Cherry and his writers are conceiving a new suitor for Gabrielle in Season 2.

P.s - think the baby is the gradners, but will she have it???

cinnamoroll
16-05-2005, 19:43
if she knows its john's, she'll have it cos she loves him. (in one episode mary alice's voiceover said something about obligations and giving up what they wanted, showing gabby dumping john and getting into bed with carlos.

ohhbaby13
19-05-2005, 18:24
I just read on spoilerfix.com that "The character who dies is male. And it's not Paul. Or Mike. Or Carlos.". Who on earth is it going to be?!

noeyedeer
19-05-2005, 22:07
John!!!!

JJtheJetPlane
20-05-2005, 11:00
someone told me that they read somewhere that its one of the housewives that is killed.
we think its gabriel because we think thats she going to have a fight with her husband carlos and hes going to accidently kill her,like accidently throw her down the stairs.
We think he might do it before he goes to jail.
Or we think zaks dad kills susan because she knows too much about angela.but i read on one of the posts that she is pregnant with mikes child.
Or we think it could be Eddie.
We dont think its going to be Bree or Lynette.
But mayb the chemist could accidently kill Bree.
Who knows cant wait to find out.

ohhbaby13
20-05-2005, 11:35
I just read on spoilerfix.com that "The character who dies is male. And it's not Paul. Or Mike. Or Carlos.". Who on earth is it going to be?!

Spoiler.fix are pretty reliable and im sure that I have read that its definitely not going to be a housewife that gets killed so sorry but i think it is definitely going to be a houseman that gets killed

Em
20-05-2005, 13:23
Hasn't it already been confirmed that it will be a male charchter by Marc Cherry the shows writer/producer? Also i though all the women had been confirmed as returning because they all signed their contracts (source e-online + spoilerfix) My Money 's on Rex dying cause he is getting poisoned by George the chemist. He's giving him sugar pills which are bad for his heart or something.

Also, got this off the DH website about episode 22:

Rex adamantly denies telling anyone about their sex life, and then clutches his arm. "I'm having a heart attack!" he tells Bree and she responds, "No, you're not!" Finally convinced he's not faking it, she tells him to wait downstairs. When Danielle finds him, he tells her he's still waiting for Bree to take him to the hospital. She runs to find her mother -- who's taking her time meticulously making the bed before she's ready to go.

Sound likely but you never know!! The writers may try to come up with something less obvious!! James Denton (Mike) did say in an interview none of the men know who are coming back next season, so we will prob have to wait until next season to find out!!

ohhbaby13
21-05-2005, 13:18

Ok, just a guess but to tie up all the things i have read about, maybe it is John the gardener that dies. Ive read that Carlos finds out about his wives affair and takes drastic action. Also his prison sentence gets extended from 8months to 8years. I know 8 years is not enough for a murder but maybe there are other circumstances or he gets a deal on his sentence. This is just a theory but now i do recon that it is either John or Rex that dies.

xxloopylauraxx
21-05-2005, 14:53
Ok, just a guess but to tie up all the things i have read about, maybe it is John the gardener that dies. Ive read that Carlos finds out about his wives affair and takes drastic action. Also his prison sentence gets extended from 8months to 8years. I know 8 years is not enough for a murder but maybe there are other circumstances or he gets a deal on his sentence. This is just a theory but now i do recon that it is either John or Rex that dies. it could be tom lyennettes husband? :hmm: but i doubt itll b one of the housewives because the yhad the costume & hair women o nthis morning about a week ago and they that they were ALL lookign forward to filing again. cant wait to see who gets killed thou.

ohhbaby13
21-05-2005, 16:22
I heard that Tom has signed up for next season so i dont think its him

melanielovesdennisrickman
28-05-2005, 08:06
Hiya!!!!!
I Hope That The GaRdenEr Doesn't DIE!!!!!
Jesse Metcalfe Is Just Soooooooooooooo Fit!!!!!
Does Anybody Agree?????!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: