PDA

View Full Version : BILL SPOILERS 29TH & 30TH MARCH

alan45
14-03-2006, 19:09
DCs Terry Perkins, Stuart Turner and Suzie Sim continue to work on a case involving well-known criminal Craig Fenton. During the investigation, Terry and Stuart interview prostitute, Kelly when her flat mate Natalie is badly beaten, and try to persuade her to help herself by giving them some answers. Not happy with Stuart’s direct policing tactics, Terry decides to take matters into his own hands but will he get the result he so desperately wants?

DCI Jack Meadows congratulates new boy Stuart when he accepts the Sergeants job, leaving Suzie, who is taking her Sergeant's exams the next day, unaware the position is no longer available.

Newly appointed as Sun Hill’s Fed Rep, PC Leela Kapoor is upset to discover she was the only one to who stood for it, making her victory a hollow one.

Meanwhile, PCs Will Fletcher and Honey Harman share a joke about the fact they slept together the night before. Will makes it clear, that he’d love a repeat performance, but will Honey surrender to his advances once again?

Also, after much deliberation, Terry decides to visit his daughter, Holly on her sixteenth birthday after two years without contact. She reluctantly decides to go for a drink with him and lets rip – telling him that her younger brother now calls her mum’s boyfriend dad, seeing as their real dad left them. After an extremely emotional meeting, Holly tells Terry she needs time to think about whether she wants to continue seeing him. She soon leaves and the realisation of what Terry has done to his family finally sinks in.

30th March

Hardworking Detective Inspector Neil Manson’s day gets off to a bad start when he meets with James Tennant to explain that Sun Hill have to scale down the investigation into his missing daughter, Amy. Their conversation is interrupted when DC Suzie Sim tells Neil his seven-year-old son Jake has gone missing from school. After a long search, and with the help of Suzie, the single dad is eventually reunited with Jake but after this scare, will Neil’s priorities change?

Sergeant Smith is welcomed back to work and paired with probationer, PC Lewis Hardy He is stunned to be investigating newly released cell-mate, Morris Leatherhead for theft. Over the moon to see Smithy, Morris hides his hurt when he realises he is on police business following an allegation that the ex-con stole a laptop from his place of work. Adamant that Morris is innocent, Smithy goes out of his way to prove it, but will it be worth his while?

After spending the day helping to find his son, Suzie feels let down by Neil when DS Stuart Turner drops the bombshell that he is the new Detective Sergeant. Seething Suzie confronts Neil asking why the job was given to new-boy Stuart instead of her. Has Neil made the right decision?

Also, after leaving reports half finished and running domestic errands whilst on duty, Smithy reprimands PC Laura Bryant for almost wrecking an investigation. Laura complains about the 12 hour shifts causing havoc but promises to be more conscientious in the future. But is this the beginning of the end for Laura?

alan45
14-03-2006, 19:36
Well two good bits of news from these spoilers

Smithy gets released :cheer: and the Chinese Detective doesnt get promoted :rotfl: :moonie:

pookie1968uk
15-03-2006, 08:41
i hope that wipes the smug smile of suzies face! im so glad she didnt get promotion. good to see smithy back though!

alan45
15-03-2006, 11:03
i hope that wipes the smug smile of suzies face! im so glad she didnt get promotion.

It will be as good as the time Samantha Smug was wound up by Phil Hunter into thinking she had been promoted to D.I. She was so cocky about it. It was great to see her deserved disappointment. :rotfl:

Babe14
15-03-2006, 11:26
Yes! Smithy is back where he belongs, although I think most of us knew this anyway!

And yes smug Suzie gets hers, can't wait. The question now is will she take humpage and leave...

Nice to see Smithy investigating his former cell mate and to be involved in yet another case of a "setup", currently on the inside Smithy is trying to prove that Jamieson has been setup by Johnson, I was hoping that this would continue on the outside too, maybe it will. Love the way they are bouncing one storyline off after another for Smithy. I hope he has another big juicy storyline but this time let it be a happy one for him, no more beating him up or his lovers dying on him, a nice happy, gritty action packed storyline will do nicely.

With regards to the other "action" looking forward to seeing Neil's reaction when he hears of his son's disappearance and I hope Laura won't be leaving. Glad to see Jack still being very much involved in all the action.

Great Viewing to come!

Babe14
15-03-2006, 11:27
P.S. Thanks Alan for all the info:)

Babe14
15-03-2006, 11:29
It will be as good as the time Samantha Smug was wound up by Phil Hunter into thinking she had been promoted to D.I. She was so cocky about it. It was great to see her deserved disappointment. :rotfl:

I felt the same way at the time about Sam, but she has since grown on me now she is tolerable and at times I feel sorry for her. The turning point came for me during all the Abi stuff.

suziesangel
15-03-2006, 15:57
sounds like a couple of interesting episodes but i really wanted Suzie to get the promotion... she's hard working, clever and nearly always gets results... i think she deserves it.... anyone agree with me?

alan45
15-03-2006, 16:01
sounds like a couple of interesting episodes but i really wanted Suzie to get the promotion... she's hard working, clever and nearly always gets results... i think she deserves it.... anyone agree with me?

She is a self centered glory hunter and does not have the professional qualities needed to be a sergeant

SoPhIe RuZ
15-03-2006, 18:56
yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smithy is finally getting out, mind you, he should not be there anywayu. :cheer: :thumbsup:

Cornishbabe
15-03-2006, 20:54
Im glad smithy gets out. :cheer:

$sTaCeY$
16-03-2006, 11:55
yey finally smithy is back where he belongs :cheer:
its great that suzie didn't get the promotion!

billfan
16-03-2006, 15:14
Truthfully I don't like Susie, she's really annoying and she thinks she's so perfect. Sometimes I just wanta give her a slap!

suziesangel
16-03-2006, 16:04
She is a self centered glory hunter and does not have the professional qualities needed to be a sergeant

that's a bit harsh don't you think?

alan45
16-03-2006, 16:40
that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No.

If she were a real police officer she would have been disciplined ages ago.

Although Gary was not the sharpest knife in the drawer she used him and took the glory for some of his success.

She is not even a good detective

suziesangel
16-03-2006, 17:13
Yeah she is... she gets results doesn't she

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 17:17
Yeah she is... she gets results doesn't she

maybe but at who's expense??? she took credit for Gary's work..

suziesangel
16-03-2006, 17:39
Not all the time... she didn't need to take credit for his work... she's had more results than him anyway and she works hard.... Suzie for DS

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 17:42
Suzie for DS

obviously not cause someone else gets the job.. :hmm:

alan45
16-03-2006, 18:45
obviously not cause someone else gets the job.. :hmm:Obviously the authorities in Sun Hill dont think she is as good as she obviously thinks she is.
She is a legend

In her own mind :rotfl:

suziesangel
17-03-2006, 15:39
I hope the new DS Staurt, makes a big mistake and gets demoted and then Suzie step up...And I don't care if i'm the only one who thinks this

suziesangel
17-03-2006, 15:40
Truthfully I don't like Susie, she's really annoying and she thinks she's so perfect. Sometimes I just wanta give her a slap!

she doesn't think she's perfect

alan45
17-03-2006, 15:51
I hope the new DS Staurt, makes a big mistake and gets demoted and then Suzie step up...And I don't care if i'm the only one who thinks this :rolleyes: You probably are the only one to think it. Suzie does not have the aptitude nor abilities to become a good Sergeant. But then she is a woman from an ethnic minority so on that basis she probably will get promotion in keeping with the Met's policy of positive discrimination

suziesangel
17-03-2006, 15:59
That's not fair, yes she does - maybe not at the moment (according to some of you) but in a couple years she'll be more capable and she won't get promotion because she's a different race... it'll be because she's worked for it

alan45
17-03-2006, 16:06
I really dont understand what your obsession is with her. She is at best an average detective and if the Bill was being totally realistic she would not be promoted for some considerable time.

suziesangel
17-03-2006, 16:09
I'm not obsessed... well maybe just a little...but that's not the point - i just think that some of you are being a little harsh

alan45
17-03-2006, 16:12
Obviously you dont know an awful lot about police work or procedures because if you did you would understand whu she is not suitable for promotion.

suziesangel
17-03-2006, 16:35
Okay... i'm going to have to admit defeat on this one but my opinion won't change