PDA

View Full Version : Posh make-up

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-03-2006, 18:07
Victoria Beckham is reportedly launching her own make-up range.

The collection is expected to be sold in high-end department stores, reports the Daily Mirror.

The paper quotes a source as saying: "It's universally acknowledged that Victoria knows her stuff when it comes to fashion and beauty and she's done work with cosmetics brands in the Far East for years.

"People are always asking her how she manages to look so good despite being manically busy, so it makes sense for her to design her own range."

The collection is being launched as part of Victoria and David's multi-million pound deal with cosmetics giant Coty.

David has already released a best-selling aftershave, Instinct.

The source added: "A perfume's something Victoria's been thinking about for months.

"She's getting involved in every stage. Coty bosses are already convinced the product will fly off the shelves and they're impressed with her dedication."

shannisrules
14-03-2006, 18:11
has she not already got her own make-up range its hard to know what all these celebs sare bringing out next!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-03-2006, 18:18
Nope I don't think so. Britney's fantasy is quite nice!! I saw Davis B's range somewhere..

no1abbafan
15-03-2006, 10:34
She is manically busy, how she finds the time to look so good? with all her money if she can't manange it, what hope is there for the rest of us. I thought she was just going to bring up her children now and forget about a career. I suppose if I want a "tangoed" look I might buy but somehow I dont think so.!!!!!!!

shannisrules
15-03-2006, 16:11
o god i wonder if she has eaten that chocolate fountain yet david bought her for christmas i bet she hasnt even taken a nibble out of it .her being so thin lol

the_watts_rule
15-03-2006, 20:28
Celebrity's never come up with their own ideas. I wonder if she will actually launch it.