PDA

View Full Version : Big Bro bosses attack Chantelle

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-03-2006, 17:57
She's earning thousands and has bagged Preston, but Chantelle's week is about to take a nose-dive with revelations that Big Brother bosses branded her a "self-centred, thick blonde bimbo" at her audition.

The Sun says it's seen leaked documents that reveal one producer thought she was "obsessed with her looks and cannot live without make-up."

Her appraisal also described her as someone with "the potential to be a complete bitch" and added that she "wants to be strong and independent but probably isn't".

The Paris Hilton lookalike originally tried out for BB6 but went on to take part in and win Celeb BB earlier in 2006.

But The Sun said show execs had to admit she "could be an endearing giggler in the house".

In the audition, Chantelle also revealed she gets drunk on two glasses of wine, was bullied at school because of her looks and she hates Prince Charles and men who break wind.

Cornishbabe
14-03-2006, 18:15
Well she did ok for it didnt she?

shannisrules
14-03-2006, 18:19
ye chantelle is really nice just because shes blonde doesnt mean shes totally dumb good on her for getting what she can whilst she can

dddMac1
15-03-2006, 15:41
Chantelle is one of the best housemates thats ever been on Big Brother and she is loved by thousands of people.Hair colour should not matter

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 15:44
Am I the only one who doesn't like her? she is a total airhead and just has something about her I really can't stand. I have no idea what it is but she really really does my head in

leanne27
15-03-2006, 17:56
no i hate her too siobhan, she common as muck she looks stupid, speaks stupid and she split up Preston and his girlfriend I'm surprised the female half of the population have warmed to her so much, let's just say you'd never trust her with your bloke would you? lol

the_watts_rule
15-03-2006, 20:19
I think just because she is blonde, doesn't mean she is dumb. She is a really bubbly girl, who has her own personality, rather than trying to be like someone else.

x Amby x
15-03-2006, 20:51
Chantelle shouldn't be stereotyped by her hair colour, i mean she's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, but shes got a good personality and shes really down to earth!

LostVoodoo
16-03-2006, 11:40
we don't need Chantelle to be blonde for us to think she's a bit dim, she does that all by herself! if anything she's the one reinforcing the sterotype.

Siobhan
16-03-2006, 11:43
I think just because she is blonde, doesn't mean she is dumb. She is a really bubbly girl, who has her own personality, rather than trying to be like someone else.

she is like Paris Hilton, Jade Goody and jodie marsh rolled into one. how less of an individual could she be. Her hair colour is irrelevant, she could be a red head and I would still think the same

Trinity
16-03-2006, 12:55
Am I the only one who doesn't like her? she is a total airhead and just has something about her I really can't stand. I have no idea what it is but she really really does my head in

I don't like her either.

What is it with all these 'celebs' who are famous and make a terrific living from being thick, dumb and useless.

If only real work was rewarded the same way....

then maybe youngsters would want to be nurses and teachers etc and contribute to the world.

Maybe I should start a I hate bimbos and footballers club?

annaz
16-03-2006, 20:41

I quite agree with you, most people work hard and train all their lives for the chance to be famous and don't ever make it. Chantelle is annoying and has an airhead. I like how she is kerky and sweet but it gets on your nerves eventually.

leanne27
21-03-2006, 20:20
plus her voice drives me insane!!!!!!!!!!! i heard the other day she has made 1/4 of a million allready! for what though? being thick

dddMac1
22-03-2006, 15:22
Chantelle is another Jade Goody

Daisyduck
22-03-2006, 17:20
Big brother just hacked off cos a girl from essex can get stardom

Siobhan
22-03-2006, 17:22
Big brother just hacked off cos a girl from essex can get stardom

Essex, hair colour has nothing to do with it.. she is an idiot

pookie1968uk
23-03-2006, 22:39

i really cant stand her too and glad im not alone! i couldnt believe she was for real when i first saw her, she is unbelievably bad on tv too!

pookie1968uk
23-03-2006, 22:40
Chantelle is another Jade Goody

and i cant stand jade goody either! how can she be a 'celeb'. she and chantelle are the same. if these are our celebs of the future then what will tv become!!!

Red08
06-04-2006, 16:07
ye chantelle is really nice just because shes blonde doesnt mean shes totally dumb good on her for getting what she can whilst she can

Totally agree, I really like her. Love your banner by the way!