PDA

View Full Version : First Kiss

di marco
14-03-2006, 14:57
i was just wondering if you can remember your first kiss, like how old you were, who it was with etc. cos when they interview celebrities and stuff they can always remember and i was just wondering if everyone else could too

*vcl*
14-03-2006, 15:17
I remember my first kiss like it was yesterday, i would have been about 12 and it was with my best friend older brother who was about 15 ( it think ) I used to think he was lovely and then one day he just kissed me out of the blue, cant say it was the most romatic kiss i have ever had but I was only 12 so that did for me ! I still see him about now a days and he hasnt changed a bit he's still lovely.

leanne27
14-03-2006, 15:32
my first kiss was with my first proper boyfriend we were only 11 but it was still romantic LOL

shannisrules
14-03-2006, 16:02
my first kiss was with my boyfreind- what a loser he was i was dead nervous before it happened but after i was like so what was all the fuss about lol i still know the guy but i would never go out with him again

Debs
14-03-2006, 16:23
i remember my first kiss, was so scared about it happening and then when it did i wandered why i was so nervous!

Skits
14-03-2006, 16:25
i remember my first kiss. it was horrible! it never happened again. i still see the guy the odd time now and cringe at the thought!

pookie1968uk
14-03-2006, 16:38
i was 11 and it was more a peck than a proper kiss. i was a tom boy and i was climbing trees with another boy and when we were up the tree he kissed me!! romantic hey?!!

lollymay
14-03-2006, 17:00
i didnt even now mine was going to happen, he just went do you want me to kiss you and he did, awwwwwww romance bless.

Cornishbabe
14-03-2006, 18:10
I was about twleve. In the new forest on holiday me and this guy "micheal" were cyling to get away for our brothers. Then hidden in the trees it happened. I had an asthma attack :o :wub: . Then after the holiday he never returned my calls. :rotfl:

willow
14-03-2006, 18:13
i was 15 and i was playing spin the bottle!!!!

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 18:18
6... a quick peck - he was annoying me lol so I had to make him go away somehow :p

Kim
14-03-2006, 18:35
6... a quick peck - he was annoying me lol so I had to make him go away somehow :p

:rotfl: I was 10. Dumped him when it turned out he was after something more. On his birthday :p

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 19:08
:rotfl: I was 10. Dumped him when it turned out he was after something more. On his birthday :p

:rotfl: What a nice present! :lol: :p

di marco
14-03-2006, 20:54
my first kiss was 2 days after my 13th bday at the school xmas disco with the boys school. i remember everyone made such a big deal about it and i didnt want to do it at first cos everyone had formed a circle around to watch and i was really embarrassed! and one of my friends had found a bit of mistletoe and was holding it above our heads! apparently, according to all my mates and other people in my old class, the boy i had the kiss with is my soulmate and that we are going to end up together! im really not so sure lol!

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:05
my first kiss was 2 days after my 13th bday at the school xmas disco with the boys school. i remember everyone made such a big deal about it and i didnt want to do it at first cos everyone had formed a circle around to watch and i was really embarrassed! and one of my friends had found a bit of mistletoe and was holding it above our heads! apparently, according to all my mates and other people in my old class, the boy i had the kiss with is my soulmate and that we are going to end up together! im really not so sure lol!

Omigod you poor soul! I would never kiss in front of someone lol, it'd be WAY to embarassing!
Do you still know the boy btw? Cos you never know... he could be the one :p

di marco
14-03-2006, 21:14
Omigod you poor soul! I would never kiss in front of someone lol, it'd be WAY to embarassing!
Do you still know the boy btw? Cos you never know... he could be the one :p

yeh i know it was, but i really wanted to kiss him so i just tried to ignore them! yeh i do still know him, i see him occassionly but its sort of weird between us

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:27
yeh i know it was, but i really wanted to kiss him so i just tried to ignore them! yeh i do still know him, i see him occassionly but its sort of weird between us

Aww well done, and I suppose it's good that you did it cos if you do become an actress then at least you can do kiss's in front of people :)
Aww, that's a shame... is it because of the kiss?

Chloe O'brien
14-03-2006, 23:16
my first kiss was so romantic "cough cough" I was 16 drunk as a skunk on cider and it was with this lad called george who knew my pal, we were at a christmas party and he grabbed me and slobbered all over me he was a right minger as well.

kels257
15-03-2006, 12:40
I was 12 and it was at the Valentine disco at school. The cutest guy in my class. I don't see him at all now though cause he moved away when we were in 3rd year.

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 12:42
i was 15 and i was playing spin the bottle!!!!

I love you willow.. I thought I would be the only person that old to have first kiss.. I was 15 too and my teeth clonked with his.. I hate that

lollymay
15-03-2006, 16:05
i was 15 too when i had my first kiss

willow
15-03-2006, 16:10
i thought i was quite old!!!! but there you go!!!! i was nearly 18 for the other thing too!!!!

Siobhan
15-03-2006, 16:14
i thought i was quite old!!!! but there you go!!!! i was nearly 18 for the other thing too!!!!

I was just gone 17 for the other thing and I did think 15 was old for first kiss

willow
15-03-2006, 16:24
i was'nt when i was 15 but i think it might be now, kids are growing up too fast nowadays!!!

~charlie-lou~
15-03-2006, 17:41
I was 13, at the school disco. :)

di marco
15-03-2006, 21:00
Aww well done, and I suppose it's good that you did it cos if you do become an actress then at least you can do kiss's in front of people :)
Aww, that's a shame... is it because of the kiss?

haha lol very funny! :) erm well its partly cos of the kiss i think but im not sure, you see i was sort of mean to him cos it was a really awful kiss and there were loads of people there so without thinking after he kissed me i made being sick gestures lol! i did it away from him but i think he probably saw! i feel really bad about it now though! although we were fine for a bit after that then he stopped talking to me when we were about 15/16 and im not sure why and when i see him its really uncomfortable. come to think of it, he stopped talking to me around the time people started saying we were meant to be together etc so unless they told him that and it scared him lol!

Jade
15-03-2006, 21:03

Same here for both.... (thought I was quite old as well)

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 21:08
haha lol very funny! :) erm well its partly cos of the kiss i think but im not sure, you see i was sort of mean to him cos it was a really awful kiss and there were loads of people there so without thinking after he kissed me i made being sick gestures lol! i did it away from him but i think he probably saw! i feel really bad about it now though! although we were fine for a bit after that then he stopped talking to me when we were about 15/16 and im not sure why and when i see him its really uncomfortable. come to think of it, he stopped talking to me around the time people started saying we were meant to be together etc so unless they told him that and it scared him lol!

Lol aww! I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it!
Yeah, it probably did scare him lol, typical guys - when the going get's tough ... they shut up :p

di marco
15-03-2006, 21:16
Lol aww! I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it!
Yeah, it probably did scare him lol, typical guys - when the going get's tough ... they shut up :p

hehe well i think i might have meant it at the time, but i feel really bad about it now!

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 23:39
hehe well i think i might have meant it at the time, but i feel really bad about it now!

Lol aww! Just go up to when you next see him and say 'I was joking btw' see what he says lol :p

di marco
16-03-2006, 06:33
Lol aww! Just go up to when you next see him and say 'I was joking btw' see what he says lol :p

haha id probably confuse the poor boy lol!

feelingyellow
16-03-2006, 18:09
haha id probably confuse the poor boy lol!

Lol, so - isn't the whole reason of having boys in our life to confuse them :p

di marco
16-03-2006, 19:44
Lol, so - isn't the whole reason of having boys in our life to confuse them :p

hmmm maybe...............although i suppose it doesnt take much to confuse them lol!

annaz
16-03-2006, 20:51
Meh, I've had quick pecks from little boys when I was 6 and stuff but no proper kissing. Still waiting for that special someone ^^

feelingyellow
16-03-2006, 21:16
hmmm maybe...............although i suppose it doesnt take much to confuse them lol!

Lmao! Just show them a red card and a blue card and tell them to point to the one that's red, and they'll pick blue! :lol: :p

nicole28
18-03-2006, 13:38
Meh, I've had quick pecks from little boys when I was 6 and stuff but no proper kissing. Still waiting for that special someone ^^

Me too anna when I was in primary. But when I went out with someone in year 7 we kissed. It was only a small peck but I was proper! lol ( Not like someone ran at you and kissed you! And then you had to chase them and kill them! lol) :rotfl:

Jojo
18-03-2006, 15:26
I can honestly say, I can't remember mine :( Not proper one anyway :( I'll always remember my first kiss with my hubby though, if that counts :D

Penguin8191
19-03-2006, 13:24
i was eleven. It was a proper kiss! on a ledge under a bridge. romantic eh? lol! we went out for a year after that and kind of on and off ever since. We are currently off again but you never know....

squillyfer
19-03-2006, 13:38
im still waiting but it doesnt really bother me

Becksfanz
07-04-2006, 23:21
i still remmy my first kiss and it was terrible as i never wanted that kiss coz it was forced but aw well thats lifes. Am still waiting for that specail someone

chance
08-04-2006, 14:46
My first proper kiss if we are talking tongues was in the school hall at lunch time with a boy in the year above me,i only went with him because my sister in his year fancied him,i didnt even like him in that way..just as a mate.Anyway it was manky,he snogged like a washing machine.yuck!

emma_strange
08-04-2006, 22:41
I was 13....it was at my 14 birthday party (2 weeks before my actual birthday) and it was during spin the bottle with my boyfriend....so there were about 15 people watching! Funnily enough he was the same boy i lost my virginity too. We were an on off couple, together for 10 month, broke up, a few months later, together for a few weeks, a year later, together for a few weeks, a year later, together for about 6 months.

Eastenders_4ev@
01-02-2008, 14:23
i was 10 in Y6 lol, At the school valentines disco lol

xxOShelleyOxx
31-10-2008, 09:28
Mine was when i was 15 a few years ago.. i really didnt want to and my friends forced me to do it haha :lol: And i seen the boy the other day and he brought it up expecting more.. Def not going there again :lol: