PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers in Tv Easy

littlemo
13-03-2006, 11:52
Got these from Digital Spy. They are just minor previews but it sounds quite exciting.

It says that Bradley has a family reunion while Stacey get left out in the cold (I really hope their relationship gets back on track).

Pauline finds out Joe's secret, how will she react? Plus Martin does something that he will regret (not sure what that is).

Also a hint about what might happen to the Millers, it says we have to work it out from 'wedding', 'dodgy' and 'car', so possibly a car accident that kills either Rosie or Demi, or maybe even both. It sounds like Keith is persuaded to walk down the aisle with Rosie.

Peggy finds love with (Jack probably). Phil hits the bottle. Carla comes into it and adds a bit of spice to the square. The Foxes arrive in the square. Apparently Elizabeth (the trouble maker) gets an admirer in the name of Darren. Chelsea is although a force to be reckoned with but has a 'heart of gold', sounds a bit like Stacey. And as you probably already know the mum is involved with Kevin Wicks.

There was probably more but I can't remember, go and have a look for yourself if you like. Sounds quite good, I'm looking forward to it.

x Amby x
13-03-2006, 12:37
wow! sounds good. Thanks for telling us! xx

alkalinetrio
13-03-2006, 13:36
sounds not to bad:) and noooooooooo to phil hitting the bottle

Cornishbabe
13-03-2006, 13:56
It sounds good. thanks for posting.

Jojo
13-03-2006, 14:05
Could Bradleys family reunion be the arrival of his father?! It will be interesting to see how Jim reacts to him considering he's pretty much said that hes disowned him.....

x Amby x
13-03-2006, 15:31
yeah because Max Brannings supposed to be making an appearance anytime soon!

di marco
13-03-2006, 15:34
Plus Martin does something that he will regret (not sure what that is).

maybe its to do with him sleeping with dawn if the rumours were true?

Also a hint about what might happen to the Millers, it says we have to work it out from 'wedding', 'dodgy' and 'car', so possibly a car accident that kills either Rosie or Demi, or maybe even both. It sounds like Keith is persuaded to walk down the aisle with Rosie.

so they might die on rosie and keiths wedding day? thats just harsh!

x Amby x
13-03-2006, 15:39
so they might die on rosie and keiths wedding day? thats just harsh!

aww that would be really sad if that happened!:crying:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-03-2006, 15:53
Thanks for posting!! Eastenders is getting a bit 'harsh' isn't it.. Killing them on thier wedding day :eek:

shannisrules
13-03-2006, 15:57
maybe mike turns up at their wedding keith sees red and fights with him then mike forces rosie to come with him so keith tries to chase after her in a car with demi in then the car ends up in a lake/crash and demi dies also rosie would have left with keith, just and idea.

bakedbean
13-03-2006, 17:20
That is the easteners way kill them off while they are happy lol!!! It does however sound like a good exit for the two charecters

x Amby x
13-03-2006, 17:22
Yeah i agree, even though it would be sad if they were to die then, it would make an excellent storyline!

eastenders mad
13-03-2006, 17:48
i hope that could be end for Bradley and Stacey cause i don't think Bradleys family will like Stacey.

the_watts_rule
13-03-2006, 17:56
Sounds Good. Shame on the Millers though. Thanks for posting.

littlemo
13-03-2006, 21:46
i hope that could be end for Bradley and Stacey cause i don't think Bradleys family will like Stacey.

Yeah but as Bradley said, his mum's opinion doesn't count for much, because she married his dad. I hope that his parents' opinion of Stacey wouldn't make him dump her, I don't think he would or could do that, he likes her too much.

I think it's more to do with Stacey feeling neglected, because his dad coming to see him probably brings up a lot of issues, and might preoccupy his brain a bit. I don't think it's a case of him going off her, just family stuff gets in the way for a while. It's natural to put your family first, Stacey would be the same if the situation was reversed.

I don't want it to be the end for Stacey and Bradley and I don't think it will be from what Lacey's said in her interview. I think eventually it will make Bradley open up about the state of his family, and hopefully Stacey can do the same.

I read something on the webcam a while ago, I don't know if Max comes in at this time, but it could fit. Stacey was angry at Bradley because he wasn't paying attention to something, and he pretended that he was. I think it might be a bit early for the Max thing, but it could be something to do with it.

i_luv_dennis
14-03-2006, 15:40
wow sounds good i have to go and but it lol