PDA

View Full Version : Undercover DC surprise

suzewebb
01-05-2005, 10:31
From Yahoo News
Saturday April 30, 01:39 PM

Bill recruits sharp-suited maverick

There's something shifty about The Bill's enigmatic newcomer Adi Mateen (TJ Ramini) and his secret will finally be revealed on May 19.

He's been lurking around since the start of April as a drug-dealing gangster, but next month it transpires he's actually undercover cop DC Zain Nadir.

His cover is dramatically blown when he and Pc Lance Powell (Ofo Uhiara) are held at gunpoint by a young villain.

Zain is a maverick cop who loves the thrill of working undercover.

Inspired by Johnny Depp's character Donnie Brasco in the cult movie, his allegiance is always to the mission in hand.

Although the adrenalin junkie will be popular at Sun Hill, it's a question of whether DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) can persuade him to stay.

And if so, how will his independent style of policing go down with the troops?

"I loved playing Adi, but Zain takes the biscuit," remarks TJ. "A maverick cop with a taste for danger and killer one-liners, all in a sharp suit. Who could ask for more?"

Sharp-eyed viewers may have also spotted the actor in Casualty, Dalziel and Pascoe, Inspector Linley, Ultimate Force and Waking the Dead.

In June he can also be seen as a thug in one of the summer's hottest movies, Batman Begins.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050430/344/fhuad.html

alan45
01-05-2005, 11:35
:angry: Grrrrrrrrrr :D You beat me to this - What a shocker. Sounds like a fantastic storyline. What happened to SHF? :searchme:

pookie1968uk
01-05-2005, 14:18
wow! i had never suspected that at all. sounds like a really good storyline.

Angeldelight
01-05-2005, 16:59
wow that would be a really good storyline and a real kick in the teeth for Lance

alan45
02-05-2005, 07:58
I ca just imagine the reaction of Jo Masters - Now that will be worth seeing :sick: :crying: :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

pookie1968uk
02-05-2005, 09:49
why does jo masters always act like an inspector or something when she is just a plain DC?
she always seems to be in charge of everything!!

alan45
02-05-2005, 10:56
why does jo masters always act like an inspector or something when she is just a plain DC?
she always seems to be in charge of everything!!

She really is so far up her own a*se. She loves herself. She reminds me so much of the one who used to be DI in CID (her name escapes me)

samantha nixon
02-05-2005, 16:41
i like jo shes one of the only ones in cid who we ever see doing work except for sam and phil of course

alan45
02-05-2005, 16:54
And Terry and Ramani and lets not forget GAWY

Angeldelight
02-05-2005, 19:39
i really like Jo she's such a fiesty, interesting character, but i can see LAnce almost foaming at the mouth over this he really wants to bust Adi Mateen, opps oh well