it’s time to confront Johnny Allen.

Grant is played by Ross Kemp, Phil by Steve McFadden and Billy
by Perry Fenwick.

EastEnders
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

As Phil tries to find a way into the Allen house, Grant is uneasy
and tries to talk him into leaving.When he does manage to get
inside, Phil finds a lot more than he bargained for.

As Phil gives Johnny an ultimatum, elsewhere, Grant is left reeling
from a revelation about his brother.

Phil is played by Steve McFadden, Grant by Ross Kemp and Johnny
by Billy Murray.

EastEnders
7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Grant confronts Phil, but they have to put their differences aside
when Johnny begins to make threats.

Johnny later speeds off in his car and the Mitchell brothers give
chase, but they soon find themselves in a sticky situation.

Meanwhile, Jake finds Danny acting erratically and tries to convince
him to return to Walford, but will Danny listen to reason?

Grant is played by Ross Kemp, Phil by Steve McFadden, Johnny by
Billy Murray, Jake by Joel Beckett and Danny by Jake Maskall.

EastEnders
8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
bbc.co.uk/eastenders

Things go from bad to worse for the Mitchell brothers and the
prospects are grim when they find themselves tied up in the forest.
Elsewhere, Ruby makes a shocking discovery about Johnny, and
decides that things have gone far enough.

Grant is played by Ross Kemp, Phil by Steve McFadden, Johnny by
Billy Murray and Ruby by Louisa Lytton.

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 11:44
ah excellent Rescue Ruby saves the day.. the only woman who can stop johnny allen

parkerman
10-03-2006, 11:49
I think she threatens to act in front of him. He gives in immediately, saying, "No, no, anything but that!"

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 11:50
This definitely looks like the week that Alan has been waiting for... it will not record it so he can miss it twice :rotfl::rotfl:

BlackKat
10-03-2006, 12:10
Prediction: Ruby's plea to Johnny will contain either the words "But you're my dad," or "I just want you to be my dad."

Be great if the spoilers turned out to have missed the critical plot point where Johnny says, "Actually, I'm not your dad." And then shoots her. :thumbsup:

Looks like a good week though, apart from my annoyance at Ruby saving the day again, and what's sure to be lots of Super!Mitchell!Brothers! scenes.

Be a bit more exciting than this weeks episodes, that's for sure. :lol:

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 12:13
Prediction: Ruby's plea to Johnny will contain either the words "But you're my dad," or "I just want you to be my dad."

Be great if the spoilers turned out to have missed the critical plot point where Johnny says, "Actually, I'm not your dad." And then shoots her. :thumbsup:

that would be fantastic... why didn't ee think of that

Richie_lecturer
10-03-2006, 12:15
*Yawn* can't they all shoot each other dead? :rolleyes:

lisa cullumbine
10-03-2006, 12:46
:thumbsup: IM LOOKIN FORWARD TO THE STAND OFF WITH JOHNNY AND THE MITCHELL BOYS.
JOHNNY INSTRUCTS DANNY TO SHOOT PHIL & GRUNT ONLY FOR JAKE TO ARRIVE IN THE NICK OF TIME AND SHOOT HIS BROTHER DEAD JOHNNY GETS THE GUN THATS WHEN RUBY STEPS IN SAVES THE DAY AND JOHNNY HANDS HIMSELF IN TO THE POLICE PLENTY OF ACTION THATS WHAT THE EASTEND BOYS ARE ALL ABOUT GREATSTUFF

Richie_lecturer
10-03-2006, 12:47
Ahhhhh!!!!! :wall:

Don't shout. It's the weekend, calm down dear. :cool:

Saye2213
10-03-2006, 13:17
What's Phills thing then? Seems exciting, if a little predictable. Good old Ruby.

BlackKat
10-03-2006, 13:19
What's Phills thing then?

I don't think I want to know anything about Phil's "thing." :p

Keating's babe
10-03-2006, 13:27
LOL BlackKat, me neither. :sick:

Richie_lecturer
10-03-2006, 13:28
I think we'll 'dog' those thoughts people. :o

Keating's babe
10-03-2006, 13:32
I think we'll 'dog' those thoughts people. :o

That's a very wise suggestion. :rotfl:

Richie_lecturer
10-03-2006, 13:34
Jolly good. Don't ask for any more views on Mr Beetroot on here, if you try I will be dogging, sorry dodging them all.

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 13:52
What's Phills thing then? Seems exciting, if a little predictable. Good old Ruby.

either one of two thing
a) he was responsible for dennis death as in he told dennis that sharon was threatened by johnny or
b) johnny warn phil that he will kill grant if he doesn't stay away

lisa cullumbine
10-03-2006, 14:01
:nono: ITS A FOR SURE JOHHNY HIRED DANNY TO KILL DENNIS SO DANNY COULD GET BACK IN JOHHNYS GOOD BOOKS BIT EXTREME THOUGH

Em
10-03-2006, 14:04
either one of two thing
a) he was responsible for dennis death as in he told dennis that sharon was threatened by johnny or
b) johnny warn phil that he will kill grant if he doesn't stay away

I agree that Phil's thing is one of those, probably a

Sounds like a good week cause I love Phil and grunt, but Ruby does my head in!

parkerman
10-03-2006, 15:05
Could you stop shouting please, lisa? It's bad enough when Martin Fowler shouts but for him that's the same as acting.

tammyy2j
10-03-2006, 15:15
Thanks for posting.

So this is the end for Johnny. I'm glad Grant is back. Sounds like a great week.

i_luv_dennis
10-03-2006, 16:21
this sounds so good i cant wait

crazygirl
10-03-2006, 16:54
sounds really good but grant dosnt get killed does he?

twinkle_eyes83
10-03-2006, 17:09
any one no what thats about

Siobhan
10-03-2006, 17:10
any one no what thats about

read the back posts on what we think it might be

Jada-GDR
10-03-2006, 18:10
whats with the whole "as the drama continues in albert square"? it sounds kinda stupid, and it's a bit pointless.

lollymay
10-03-2006, 18:34
sound like a good week, but it sounds like they are re useing the ruby/johnny plot line again

Chris_2k11
10-03-2006, 18:39
whats with the whole "as the drama continues in albert square"? it sounds kinda stupid, and it's a bit pointless.I think they made a mistake and meant direness :hmm: :rotfl:

Johnny Allen
10-03-2006, 18:49
this had all the makings to be a great week but low and behold they mess it up by having Ruby save the day, blimey I mean this girl must have some alarm that goes of or something.

Mr Humphries
11-03-2006, 10:09
Should be a fab week! Just a shame Sharon could not be there for the downfall of Johnny Allen. It surely would not have killed her to just do a couple of episodes!

megan999
11-03-2006, 14:06
Yeah, it would have been great for Sharon to see Dennis' murderer see justice. What goes around comes around :nono:

parkerman
11-03-2006, 16:30
Yeah, it would have been great for Sharon to see Dennis' murderer see justice. What goes around comes around :nono:

True. At least Sharon saw Jack Dalton's murderer get justice. What goes around comes around....

littlemo
11-03-2006, 18:19
True. At least Sharon saw Jack Dalton's murderer get justice. What goes around comes around....

Does that mean you think Dennis deserves what he got? (that's who killed Dalton). I suppose you could call it karma, but I don't think you can class Dalton and Dennis in the same league, or Johnny and Dennis come to that.

parkerman
11-03-2006, 18:23
I was just making a little point about megan's posting. Actually I don't think either of them deserved what they got. I think they should have been arrested and tried for the murders. I don't believe in personal revenge.

Mr Humphries
12-03-2006, 02:28
[B] Well Dalton is a bit different from Johnny Allen although it would be hard to say who was the worse out of them

Cornishbabe
12-03-2006, 16:14
I wonder what ruby finds out. maybe its that he had dennis killed.

Florijo
12-03-2006, 20:11
*Yawn* can't they all shoot each other dead? :rolleyes:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :D Although before they start shooting each other can Juley, Dawn, Deano, Naomi, Sonia, Kevin and Carly be taken there too?

I can't believe they have brought Danny back, he is awfull. I don't think I can cope watching a whole week of Danny and Jake Moon, Ruby Allen and Phil and Grant Mitchell. Johnny is cool because at least he has a bit of class about him. Still, I will look forward to seeing Phil Mitchell tied up in the forest. :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

Ruby saving the day again is laughable. :rolleyes:

Chris_2k11
12-03-2006, 22:06
Should be a fab week! Just a shame Sharon could not be there for the downfall of Johnny Allen. It surely would not have killed her to just do a couple of episodes!She's far too busy in pantoland remember :nono: :rolleyes:

Richie_lecturer
12-03-2006, 22:07
I hope Miss Piggy has a work kermit, sorry permit to do that.....

soapyclean
13-03-2006, 07:44
Bit off topic I take it someone watched the best of the muppets on saturday :D

parkerman
13-03-2006, 08:40
No I saw the Omnibus edition on Sunday instead...

?????
13-03-2006, 16:34
i havent been on here for ages now- mainly coz i was really busy but also the fact that i lost interest in EE. serioulsy since like mid jan it gone downhill. i don't watch it religiously ANYMORE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. whats wrong with me. i used to love eastenders. nowadays i cnat be bothered to watch it.

Richie_lecturer
13-03-2006, 17:17
whats wrong with me. i used to love eastenders. nowadays i cnat be bothered to watch it.

Nothing's wrong with you. You're just waking up and smelling the coffee. :)

Florijo
13-03-2006, 17:20
i havent been on here for ages now- mainly coz i was really busy but also the fact that i lost interest in EE. serioulsy since like mid jan it gone downhill. i don't watch it religiously ANYMORE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY. whats wrong with me. i used to love eastenders. nowadays i cnat be bothered to watch it.

There is nothing wrong with you. I missed most of last weeks episodes and have seriously lost interest in EE big time. I keep up to date with what is going on by coming on here and reading the soap mags but I'm not bothered when I miss episodes anymore. I mostly drift between watching EE and Hollyoaks, depending on the storylines. Right now I am really into Hollyoaks (cos of Becca & Justin :wub: ) and really could not give a stuff about EE.

Richie_lecturer
13-03-2006, 17:21
Me neither. I've voted with my remote and stopped watching.

Chris_2k11
13-03-2006, 17:41
Nothing's wrong with you. You're just waking up and smelling the coffee. :)I think were all starting to now. :thumbsdow

Richie_lecturer
13-03-2006, 17:42
Indeed. Let's organise a mass boycott of EE and get the BBC to sort the show out.

Dr. Tangliss
15-03-2006, 17:23
Can't wait sounds like a fab week!

Red08
16-03-2006, 16:50
Me neither, I think it has been ok lately, not great but not bad enough to miss it!!!

kat 4 alfie
01-04-2006, 13:29
i missed last nyts eppy :( wa actually happened is danny dead ?

Richie_lecturer
01-04-2006, 16:27
No, he fled to Cyprus in a black cab.

kat 4 alfie
02-04-2006, 11:20
who died then ? cause there was ment to be a death .if it was phil or grant ill cry .

di marco
02-04-2006, 11:21
who died then ? cause there was ment to be a death .if it was phil or grant ill cry .

richie was only joking lol! danny did die

lisa cullumbine
03-04-2006, 12:50
:eek: yeah danny did die jake shot him and buried him and saved the mitchells which im glad off poor jake though he is going to find it hard in the next few weeks

Siobhan
03-04-2006, 12:53
i missed last nyts eppy :( wa actually happened is danny dead ?

hi, can you not post in text talk please

eg use night instead of nyts and stuff like that. Thank you

kat 4 alfie
05-05-2006, 20:40
hi, can you not post in text talk please

eg use night instead of nyts and stuff like that. Thank you
oh yeah sorry about that its too much msn , wont do it again :)