PDA

View Full Version : fav storyline

i_luv_dennis
01-05-2005, 09:18
mine is when dennis and sharon get togther
and all the other ones like valatine ball all up till den canceld xmas

Babe14
01-05-2005, 10:00
Mine is the arrival of Jake and Danny. Sharon and Dennis and going back the Bianca/Dan and Carol one. I have loads more as there have been a lot of great storylines over the years.

jo3520
01-05-2005, 10:57
1 of my favourite storylines was when Alfie stopped Kat & Andys wedding! :thumbsup: I thought that was a great eastenders moment i loved it! Go Alfie! :cheer:

Rach33
01-05-2005, 11:12
Fave Storyline hmmmm it's got to be the Kat and ALfie love story, Sharon and Dennis (Before Den muddled), Sharongate, Kat reveals the truth to Zoe, Who Shot Phil and Chrissie, Sam and Zoe kill Den

Layne
01-05-2005, 13:50
Fave Storyline hmmmm it's got to be the Kat and ALfie love story, Sharon and Dennis (Before Den muddled), Sharongate, Kat reveals the truth to Zoe, Who Shot Phil and Chrissie, Sam and Zoe kill Den

Great choices

*Roxy*
01-05-2005, 14:23
i liked the whole Zoe Kat thing

.:Kitz:.
01-05-2005, 14:31
Yeah that one rules,
"You ain't my mova!"
"Yes I am!"
classic.

Lisa321
01-05-2005, 14:52
Oh, There has been loads, when you think about it.
EE truly rocks!
Um, I'd have to say Den/Chrissie/Sam/Zoe/Doorstop
Hehe lol.
And also I liked when Den and Dennis set Phil up, When Phil went down for it.
:-) xXx

Chris_2k11
01-05-2005, 15:13
Who shot phil...kat tells zoe she's her mother...tifanny's death...little mo hits trevor with an iron...the episode where alfie turned up in walford...lisa returns and catches the boquet at phil n kate's wedding...sarah the stalker...kat and alfie's wedding...kat rescues zoe and headbutts roxy...and everything that involved janine! including her great exit last year! :thumbsup: all of them were great storylines and scenes, and there'll be loads more I loved but I cant remember them all right now! :D there's been that many!! :D and this is why I love eastenders the best! :cheer: :bow: :D

Chris_2k11
01-05-2005, 15:28
Oh I forgot...I also liked that mad episode where Phil came back the other week...and anything else that involves the slater's! :thumbsup: and I like this storyline at the moment with Tina, Johnny, and Ruby :)

jo3520
01-05-2005, 18:29
Who shot phil...kat tells zoe she's her mother...tifanny's death...little mo hits trevor with an iron...the episode where alfie turned up in walford...lisa returns and catches the boquet at phil n kate's wedding...sarah the stalker...kat and alfie's wedding...kat rescues zoe and headbutts roxy...and everything that involved janine! including her great exit last year! :thumbsup: all of them were great storylines and scenes, and there'll be loads more I loved but I cant remember them all right now! :D there's been that many!! :D and this is why I love eastenders the best! :cheer: :bow: :D

woah birks 2k4! slow down lol no they are great storylines! agree with all of them! let eastenders win british soap awards everyone! Vote 4 them!!! :cheer:

Chris_2k11
01-05-2005, 18:49
lol sorry, got a little carried away there :rolleyes: :lol: :D

littlemo
01-05-2005, 18:55
I love all the stuff with Sonia, her having the baby, giving her up, getting together with Jamie, him dying & then her marrying Martin. I think this storyline with Rebecca now is amazing too, Natalie Cassidy is a great actress. Martin is also growing on me too.

Behemoth
01-05-2005, 19:02
Sarah the Stalker is my favourite! The final episode of that was amazing.

littlemo
01-05-2005, 19:13
Sarah the Stalker is my favourite! The final episode of that was amazing.

Yes I thought so too, that episode really showed how much Sonia meant to Martin. Sonia's always been an insecure person and when Sarah came along, and she found out about her and Martin's relationship, she felt that he had finally woken up, and realised he was too good for Sonia. Sonia even said that if being with her was the last thing he wanted, he should walk away. (that's how little she thought of herself). And Martin made it perfectly clear that no woman came close to Sonia, like Jamie did all those years ago, and how much he loved her. And when Sarah tried to attack them, Martin protected Sonia, risking his own life to keep her away from harm. It was really emotional stuff.

Behemoth
01-05-2005, 19:18
I agree. The episode was really powerful, well written and well directed. I hope we get some more of the same standard.

Alisha
01-05-2005, 23:12
I have so many favourites. In no specific order:

Little Mo and Trevor’s domestic violence storyline
Kat’s revelation of being Zoe's mother
Sharon and Dennis's relationship :wub:
Sharongate
Janine’s downfall
Mathew/Saskia/Steve
Who Shot Phil?
Tiffany's death
Bianca/Dan/Carol
Den's return
Sonia gives birth
Den's death

Chris_2k11
01-05-2005, 23:39
great choices alisha :cheer: I also dont think I mentioned the kat, alfie, & andy love triangle, before. that was great too :)

Claire
02-05-2005, 18:37
My favourite would have to be Shannis (with Den being the third party and not the dreadful Zoe), when Kat told Zoe she was her mother, Dens return, Sharongate and Dens final death involving Chrisse/Sam/Zoe.

Angeldelight
02-05-2005, 19:16
Den & Andy's death
Alfie stops Kat & Andy's wedding
Janine & Paul set up Barry
Little mo hits Trevor with the iron- well done Mo :cheer:
Shannis
Paul's death
Den & Dennis set up Phil
the poison pen letters- no one saw that coming
who shot Phil
Den's return- his first return in sept
Chrissie's arrival
Alfie & Kat's wedding- what a fisaco
Jake & Danny's arrival
Jamie's death- how sad :crying:
Trevor and Tom die in house explosion
Jake & Chrissie flirting- greta fun at the minute :thumbsup:
Kat reveals all about Harry & Zoe
Lisa's return to kill Phil & get back Lou- go Lisa
sorry but i really got into it

kelly05
02-05-2005, 19:33
I liked the storyline between Trevor and Little Mo.. Alex Fearnes was fantastic....Wish they hadn't killed him off. This was Eastenders at its best- It just doesn't compare at the moment!

Ryan1
04-05-2005, 11:38
Best storylines of all time were Lisa escaping with Lou the first time, the same one where Steve Owen got killed and Mel left the square pregnant!! that car chase between Phil and Steve...brilliant!! AND the Kat/Zoe...your not my mother storyline!!

i_luv_dennis
07-05-2005, 07:59
well out of all the shannis ones it will have to be the valentines ball