PDA

View Full Version : Waterloo Road

Pages : [1] 2 3

Bryan
09-03-2006, 18:31
Thought id draw everyones attention to this new BBC drama thats starts tonight at 8pm! Its has a stella cast including Jason Merells (Gavin Cutting It) Angela Griffin (Darcy Cutting It/Fiona Corrie) Denise Welche (Jackie Down To Earth/Natalie Corrie) and Jill Halfpenny (Kate Eastenders).

Its made by Shed Productions, the makers of Footballers Wives & Bad Girls, i cannot wait to see this!!!

http://www.waterlooroad.co.uk/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/waterlooroad/

di marco
09-03-2006, 19:51
i was going to start a thread on this! it looks really good, im going to watch it :)

Chris_2k11
09-03-2006, 20:09
I'm watching it now. That blonde woman reminds me of Nicola out of Emmerdale!

xCharliex
09-03-2006, 22:14
Great show! Im lreally liking it! even though it is its first ep! Apparently its meant to be even better than Bad Girls and Footie Wives! Bad Girls, hmmm no nothing can beat that show lol. But Jill Halfpenny is in it, which is always a good thing! shes a great actress

Bryan
09-03-2006, 22:14
Fantastic show! You've already got a good sense of characters and its dealing with some really gritty issues, it reminds me of "Ahead Of The Class" with Julie Andrews last year...

and the whole love triangle between lorna, charlie and kate mitchell looks really good!

Layne
09-03-2006, 22:16
Ohhh i love this show already!!!! Tis fab!

Jojo
09-03-2006, 23:13
This was briliant - really enjoyed it. Jumped when the lorry crashed into the limo though!! Roll on next week!!

Bryan
09-03-2006, 23:15
This was briliant - really enjoyed it. Jumped when the lorry crashed into the limo though!! Roll on next week!!

i screamed when i saw that happen! full on colission! :eek:

Jojo
09-03-2006, 23:18
i screamed when i saw that happen! full on colission! :eek:Wonder if jill halfpennys characters daughters survives though, cos she was in there wasn't she??!!

hazey
10-03-2006, 02:57
I wasn't going to watch it, but boy am I glad I did. Even though this is the first episode, I think this is going to be a really good series.

JustJodi
10-03-2006, 08:13

I was like HEY NO NOT NOW,, whoa,, I am glad seeing Jill back on the screen and Jason ,, top drawer cast !!! On to next week,, whahoooo

Flozza
10-03-2006, 16:43
everyone is in it !!!!!! i thought it looked really good, i thought Jill Halfpenny would remind me of kate mitchell too much , but she didn't at all. It was great x x x

Footie_Chick
10-03-2006, 16:43
This is really good! It has an excellent cast, all people we have heard off before can't wait for the series to continue.

Annie
11-03-2006, 18:11
wondered if anyone else noticed similarity between Dante and Jason Grimshaw, can anyone confirm if they are brothers please

zippo
12-03-2006, 20:33
yes, i can confirm they are bothers, jason grimshaw is ryan thomas and he is the older brother of adam thomas who plays donte-(source imdb.com)

di marco
12-03-2006, 20:37
yes, i can confirm they are bothers, jason grimshaw is ryan thomas and he is the older brother of adam thomas who plays donte-(source imdb.com)

really? i didnt think they really looked that much alike. anyway, i thought the epi was really good, i was kept interested all the way through, normally when i watch a programme thats on for an hour, i end up looking at the clock halfway through but i didnt look at the clock once while watching it, thoroughly enjoyed it, cant wait til thursday now!

Jessie Wallace
12-03-2006, 21:24
Excellent show, really enjoyed the first part, looks set to be another great drama series from the BBC.
Great cast too, and the pre-view for next week looks just as good.

squillyfer
12-03-2006, 22:45
I really enjoyed it cant wait for the next part it seems to appeale to lots of different people on many levels

Crazy Gal 88
14-03-2006, 18:37
it was a great programme!!!cant wait for thursday! and the izzie-tom-lorna love triangle looks set to be really good.

Pixie
14-03-2006, 18:41
I thought it was excellent. And it's great to see Jill Halfpenny back on our sceens

zippo
14-03-2006, 22:27
Wonder if jill halfpennys characters daughters survives though, cos she was in there wasn't she??!!..in the coming up next week bit i think i remember her sister crying. so she maybe dead.!# :hmm:

Pixie
15-03-2006, 00:36
i saw a clip on loose women this morning which revealed whether or not she survived but jsut realised i'm in the general section in here so better not say!

di marco
16-03-2006, 08:05
..in the coming up next week bit i think i remember her sister crying. so she maybe dead.!# :hmm:

i think i read in the tv mag about whether she died or not, but as pixie says we are in general so i wont say

Jojo
16-03-2006, 10:21
i think i read in the tv mag about whether she died or not, but as pixie says we are in general so i wont say:D I think I read the same mag Di M - my lips are sealed also :D

dddMac1
16-03-2006, 16:15
Waterloo road is a brilliant show this is the BBC at it's best can't wait to see the next episode on sunday night

di marco
16-03-2006, 16:19
Waterloo road is a brilliant show this is the BBC at it's best can't wait to see the next episode on sunday night

i thought it was on thursdays or has it been changed?

Bryan
16-03-2006, 18:33
i thought it was on thursdays or has it been changed?

its still on thursdays di marco dont worry!

di marco
16-03-2006, 20:03
its still on thursdays di marco dont worry!

thanks bryan, i had to look in the tv mag just to check lol i thought i might have missed an epi on sunday! :eek:

Chris_2k11
16-03-2006, 20:30
Kasabian - club foot!!! :cheer: :cool:

Chris_2k11
16-03-2006, 20:30
(double post!) :eek: ............

dddMac1
17-03-2006, 15:57
it's only been shown in Scotland on Sunday but the rest of the uk will see it next week

shannisrules
17-03-2006, 16:53
ooo i missed it last week and i saw a little bit of it last night although i only saw about 10 minutes im hooked already i know the basic storyline now and when i was watching it i saw the simularity of looks between dante and jason grimshaw -didnt know they were brothers though! i was thinking they were and they are!

Chloe-Elise
17-03-2006, 18:20
Watched it for the first time last night, I absolutely loved it :D Brilliant cast, definitely watching it again.

Crazy Gal 88
17-03-2006, 19:22
watched it for the second time last night and again it was fab!!!

Crazy Gal 88
17-03-2006, 19:24
Who do you think Tom should be with?

Izzie
Lorna

Jessie Wallace
17-03-2006, 19:39
Lorna, he is ugly, and so i Lorna, Izzy could do so much better.

Crazy Gal 88
17-03-2006, 20:06
but izzie and him have sso much more chemistry and he doesnt love lorna like he loves izzie.

Jessie Wallace
17-03-2006, 20:11
They don't look right together, yes she loves him and he thinks he loves her, but for me it still has to be Lorna

Chloe-Elise
18-03-2006, 10:27
I think he should be with Izzie, I really don't like Lorna.

JustJodi
18-03-2006, 11:01
Izzie, cos she shows more spunk and Lorna kept a BIG secret from Tom before they got married ( being preggers)..I think Lorna is just a bit BLIND right now and can not see that Izzie is the one Tom cares for...(like when he beat the beejeezus outta her ex hubby in the parking lot )

Bryan
18-03-2006, 11:22
Lorna, he is ugly, and so i Lorna, Izzy could do so much better.

thats a bit harsh Dawn!!! :rolleyes:

i think he should be with Izzie as i prefetr her character

Jessie Wallace
18-03-2006, 23:11
Harsh but true Bryan, she could do so much better than him.

Crazy Gal 88
19-03-2006, 15:07
i just read in the paper that head teachers are complaining about it saying its unrealistic and portrays all schools in a negative light!i think thats ridiculous i mean its just a tv programme for goodness sake!anyone else think they pretty much need to get a life?

di marco
19-03-2006, 16:27
i just read in the paper that head teachers are complaining about it saying its unrealistic and portrays all schools in a negative light!i think thats ridiculous i mean its just a tv programme for goodness sake!anyone else think they pretty much need to get a life?

omg how stupid is that! it isnt showing that all schools are like that, and i dont think its unrealistic as some schools are as bad as that. i bet the heads that are complaining are the ones who have awful schools!
anyway, going back to the programme, i thought the second epi was great, they have a good bunch of really great actors and actresses, im hooked, i cant wait til next week

kirsty_g
19-03-2006, 18:37
i think waterloo road is fantastic.

kirsty_g
19-03-2006, 18:38
i think he should be with izzie

dddMac1
20-03-2006, 16:19
i think tom should be with Izzie

dddMac1
20-03-2006, 16:22
Waterloo Road is on of the best drama's on tv at the moment

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-03-2006, 21:01
Wow!! I never watched this before but it was well good!! :eek:

Jessie Wallace
23-03-2006, 22:01
Anyone, someone, please what happened in today episode, i forgot to record it

kirsty_g
24-03-2006, 08:53
lorna had an abortion but told tom she had a miscarriage
a girl gave birth in the school

Layne
24-03-2006, 18:22
Last nights was fab! I am completly hooked on this show fab stuff x-x-x

Emmak2005
25-03-2006, 01:10
Here's a bit about it if people are new to the show:

Waterloo Road Comprehensive is on the scrap heap. It can be found very near the bottom of every league table there is. Its despondent teachers have given up trying to make a difference as they struggle to cope with their own personal problems as well as their nightmare day jobs. When the current Headmaster has a nervous breakdown, Jack Rimmer (Jason Merrells) is reluctantly thrown into the hot seat.

He recruits optimistic, educational zealot Andrew Treneman (Jamie Glover) who wants to give up his comfortable private school job to bring the benefits of his elite educational experience to Waterloo Road.

Together with feisty Guidance Head Kim Campbell (Angela Griffin) the three teachers - all committed in their very different ways - set to turn round Waterloo Road, painful step by painful step.

Meanwhile English teacher Tom Clarkson's (Jason Done) life is in a mess. He's about to be married to live-in girlfriend and fellow teacher Lorna Dickey (Camilla Power) and can't face telling her he is no longer in love. But much worse, he has fallen for Lorna's closest friend - drama teacher Izzie Redpath (Jill Halfpenny).

Man-eating French teacher Steph Haydock (Denise Welch) is delighted Jack Rimmer has been promoted - she's always fancied him but now he's headmaster, his powerful, manly charms are impossible to resist.

INTERESTING FACTS ON "WATERLOO ROAD"

The key creator and writer behind Waterloo Road is Shed Production's own Creative Director, Ann McManus. Education is a subject close to Ann's heart. Before landing a job as a television writer, helping create Footballers' Wives and Bad Girls Ann taught English for five years in some of Glasgow's toughest comprehensive schools.

The school used for the fictional Waterloo Road is situated in the heart of a housing estate in Rochdale. It used to be a middle school and was used as an infant school prior to the production team moving in. They had to empty out the tiny chairs and desks to transform it into Waterloo Road Comprehensive.

Creating the show . . .

Paul Rowan, the show's designer, designed the Waterloo Road Crest and it was down to Producer Claire Phillips to choose a school motto. They came across ' Ex Nihilo Omnia' - meaning Everything From Nothing. It was thought this was quite appropriate both in terms of the story they were telling but also from a production point of view.

[/url]
[url="http://photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/?action=view&current=wr_wp_p5_1024.jpg"]http://photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/th_wr_wp_p5_1024.jpg (http://photobucket.com/albums/h83/emmak2006/?)

Waterloo Road, BBC1, Thursdays @ 9pm - MIMO (Miss It Miss Out!) :cartman:

Crazy Gal 88
26-03-2006, 12:33
the shows actually at 8pm - just in case you dont want to missit - youll be dispponte dif you do!

Jessie Wallace
26-03-2006, 12:34
I've already added it to the soapboards calendar, if that helps!!

di marco
26-03-2006, 13:51
Anyone, someone, please what happened in today episode, i forgot to record it

a new girl started at the school, she was pregnant and accused jack of being the father. she tried to blackmail jack by asking for 10 grand. it turned out the father of the baby was actually an expupil of the school who wanted revenge on jack for expelling him. the girl gave birth in toms classroom. chlo skipped school to go and see holly in hospital. they introduced houses into the school. lorna went for an abortion cos she thought tom didnt want the baby, izzy went with her and tried to talk her out of it, but lorna went through with it anyway. she went home and told tom she had had a miscarriage, tom however had decided that he did actually want the baby after seeing the girl give birth and assumed it was all his fault that lorna had miscarried. izzy told jimmy that she was going to make sure he wasnt allowed to see the kids again

Jessie Wallace
26-03-2006, 14:48
Thanks, bit late now tho, i've downloaded it now, so i've seen it!!

di marco
26-03-2006, 16:23
Thanks, bit late now tho, i've downloaded it now, so i've seen it!!

oh sorry, i didnt see it til yesterday and then forgot to write it!

Jessie Wallace
26-03-2006, 19:22
That's ok. you weren't to know. Least anyone else now who missed it also knows what happened.

Lindy
26-03-2006, 21:26
Wow this is a brilliant show, totally gripping from start to finnish.

kirsty_g
27-03-2006, 16:22
where did you download it from

Jessie Wallace
27-03-2006, 16:36
erm, i can't post it on here, but if you e-mail me i'll let you know.

kirsty_g
02-04-2006, 14:43
erm, i can't post it on here, but if you e-mail me i'll let you know.

but what is your email address

Jessie Wallace
02-04-2006, 14:44
You've just added me to your hotmail. Well i've just accepted something for someone with a name like yours!!

kirsty_g
02-04-2006, 14:49
i want on it and it said something like i couldnt have it

Jessie Wallace
02-04-2006, 14:53
Well, i've e-mail you for the address that the msn just gave me for you, so i hope you got it. Any way we'll get told off in a min, for talking about it in this thread!!

Did you see it this week?

xCharliex
04-04-2006, 14:37
'Waterloo Road' given second series'

New education drama Waterloo Road has been recommissioned for a second series.

BBC drama controller Jane Tranter has ordered 12 more episodes of the Rochdale-based show, a 50% increase on the first series of eight - four of which are still to air.

The drama has pulled in solid numbers for BBC One in its Thursday 8pm slot, with an average of 4.8 million viewers each week.

A spokeswoman for production company Shed told DS: We're delighted with the success of the first series so far and we're thrilled to have a second series commissioned."

Layne
04-04-2006, 15:57
Oh yey another series, oh that is good i love waterloo road its brill :cheer:

kirsty_g
04-04-2006, 18:43
cant wait waterloo road is great

stacyefc
04-04-2006, 23:57
i love it. i like donte and clo the best and izzy

alkalinetrio
05-04-2006, 01:46
didnt think i wud like this show but i gave it a chance and its great:)

tasha_cfc
05-04-2006, 11:32
Waterloo Road is one of the best shows i,ve watched in a long time.

Crazy Gal 88
05-04-2006, 14:55
i totally agree tasha - im so glad its been given a second series!wouldn't mind there being a third and fourth either!!!lol

*vcl*
05-04-2006, 16:20
I have to agree with every one on this, I like it, PArts of it actually remind me of grange hill back in the day.

And as for some schools complaining that it is helping to make them all look bad and is not true to life. This is exactly what my school was like, covered in graffiti and kids smoking , fighting, skipping class and all that i was a bit like clo at school. and my younger brothers sais its still like that 10 years on !so just shows there are schools out there like this.

Skits
06-04-2006, 16:41
i've never watched this but after reading through this i think i'll watch it tonight. will i be able to follow it by only starting tonight.

Chris_2k11
06-04-2006, 21:01
What's that song that was just played near the end?? I know it but I just can't think!! :mad: :(

Oh also, I thought i'd give this show a go for the first time tonight as everyone gave it positive reviews. And I have to say... I loved it! :cheer:

Shall definitely be tuning in next week! :cool:

Jessie Wallace
07-04-2006, 10:34
Wow, a new series, that's excellent news, i miss all the good things when i go away!!

Skits
07-04-2006, 11:43
i recorded it last night and watched a few mins of it. what is the houses thing?

di marco
07-04-2006, 20:16
what is the houses thing?

erm in the school they have set up a house system where all the pupils are in one of the 4 houses, you can get points for your house for doing good work and stuff. not really sure how else to explain it, we had a house system similar to it when i was in junior school

alkalinetrio
08-04-2006, 05:14
i really really hate that teacher who was being horrible to the boy and that other teach i dont know there names but people shud know who i mean if they say it!

Crazy Gal 88
09-04-2006, 20:18
i kniow who you mean - i hate him too. he was so harsh to that poor boy!!!

Chloe-Elise
14-04-2006, 11:37
Anyone know what happened last night? I missed it,damn church :angry:

Lindy
14-04-2006, 15:20
Jack,Andrew and Kim have organised an Open Day at Waterloo
Road as a last-ditch attempt to impress the LEA and keep the
school open, as the drama set in a failing Northern comprehensive
continues. Jack’s aware that there are any number of things that
could go wrong – and he’s right to be worried. His problems start
when Lewis tries to beat up Rory, an openly gay pupil. Rory is
incensed that this homophobic bullying is allowed to go on at
Waterloo Road and starts a petition to highlight the problem. On
a day when he’s being scrutinised by the LEA, this is all Jack needs.
Andrew is amazed when Steph brazenly swans into school – why
didn’t Jack sack her? Andrew furiously quizzes Jack, who is forced
to reveal how Steph threatened him with sexual harassment. It
looks as though Steph will continue to bring the school down –
unless Andrew can think of a way to turn the situation around.
Chlo is terrified when Holly wakes from her coma. Panicking, Chlo
rushes to see her in hospital and asks her what she can remember.
Will Holly tell everyone about Chlo’s part in the crash?
Meanwhile, thug Lewis corners Kim during detention. He’s aggressive
and suggestive and Kim begins to panic – they are totally alone.
Izzie wants Tom to tell Lorna about their relationship. He agrees
and asks Lorna to have lunch, but Lorna thinks this could be the
start of them getting back together.
Later,Tom and Izzie find themselves alone together in the drama
room and they can’t resist their mutual passion any longer. But
Lorna is just around the corner and about to get a terrible shock.

di marco
14-04-2006, 19:44
Anyone know what happened last night? I missed it,damn church :angry:

erm the LEA inspector came and said that some of the schools in the area needed to close, jack sent steph, andrew and some of the kids on a trip to a museum so that they didnt ruin the inspection, while they were there, steph wandered off cos she didnt want to look round the museum, then janice stole one of the dinosaurs teeth, cos of this they decided to leave the museum early and then had to drive round the block in the coach so they didnt arrive back before the inspector left, jack told steph that he couldnt have her working at the school anymore but steph said if he didnt let her stay she would have him for sexual harrassment. chlo went to see donte to tell him that she was sorry that the police didnt believe her that she was driving the car, donte said he couldnt stay inside for years so chlo had to take the blame, he got cross and said he was going to say it was all her fault, chlo left in tears. tom went to view some flats, he didnt have time to cycle there so izzy took him in her car, after they had viewed the flat, they went back to toms house as lorna wasnt there and ended up sleeping together, izzy said they needed to tell lorna as she didnt want to go behind her back, when lorna got home izzy tried to tell her but tom kept interrupting. steph told kim that she thought andrew wasnt interested in women as she had tried to make passes at him all day, andrew suggested to kim that they spend the evening going over the open day preparations and he bought a bottle of wine

i think thats everything, hope it helps :)

Crazy Gal 88
14-04-2006, 20:17
ermm Lindy what you've put are the spoilers for next week!sorry

Rach33
14-04-2006, 22:45
Can anyone tell me the song being played near the end over the Izzie and Tom scenes I think it was a Tracy Chapman song but I can't be sure if any does know I would be grateful as it has been bugging me all day thanks

kirsty_g
19-04-2006, 11:34
whats the address to get waterloo road autographs

Jessie Wallace
19-04-2006, 11:35
I would think you have to write to the actors directly at their agents, i'm not sure, i'll try and find out for you.

i_luv_dennis
19-04-2006, 12:07
yeah thanks jessie cause i would like to no aswell

Jessie Wallace
19-04-2006, 12:09
I couldn't see anything on the two waterloo road website, so i've e-mailed then asking, i'll let you know if i get a reply,

i_luv_dennis
19-04-2006, 12:11
ok thank you dawn i really want donte picture lol

kirsty_g
19-04-2006, 12:29
thanks jesse iv been looking for ages

JustJodi
19-04-2006, 12:52
I am really enjoying Waterloo Road, the acting is great, and so are the people portraying the characters,, I love seeing Jill Halfpenny again, shes such a great gal,

I hope Kim and Andrew get together.

I do not like Steph one solitary bit, shes a lousy teacher and shes been rubbing herself up against Jack and Andrew both,, Wonder if Jack will tell Andrew every thing ???

I do not care much for the students,, and I do not care much for the story line involving the accident,its been drawn out way too long.

Izzy is better off telling Tom to go jump in the THAMES. Hes a weenie !!!

dddMac1
20-04-2006, 12:27
Waterloo road is good.just realised the Actor who plays Donte is the Brother of the Actor who plays Jason in Corrie

Jessie Wallace
20-04-2006, 12:47
Yep, that was worked out ages ago!!
Adam Thomas - Donte
Ryan Thomas - Jason

xCharliex
20-04-2006, 14:18
Really? Well i never knew that, looking back they look alike lol

Crazy Gal 88
20-04-2006, 14:53
i so agree jsutjodi i mean before i really wanted tom and izzie to get together as i genuinely thought he loved her but he obviously doesnt as he didnt tell lorna when she wanted him to i mean grow a backbone man!

Jessie Wallace
20-04-2006, 14:54
Two pictures for the boy's in question.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/f54ae07c.gif Adam Thomas

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/JessieWallace33/Pictures%20for%20Soap%20boards/6208cf20.jpg Ryan Thomas

i_luv_dennis
20-04-2006, 15:16
yeah i new about that i thought everyone did

Chris_2k11
20-04-2006, 21:00
Another top class episode tonight! :)

20-04-2006, 21:05
What does she mean Holly knows the truth? I thought she said she was driving :searchme: I only started watching it a few weeks ago lol..

Recorded the last 15 minutes, going off to watch it now :p

Chloe-Elise
20-04-2006, 21:05
Loved tonights episode, is it the last one next week?

Jessie Wallace
20-04-2006, 21:07
What does she mean Holly knows the truth? I thought she said she was driving :searchme: I only started watching it a few weeks ago lol..

Recorded the last 15 minutes, going off to watch it now :p

The truth about what actually happened in the crash.

Jessie Wallace
20-04-2006, 21:08
Loved tonights episode, is it the last one next week?

Yes it is the last one next week, but another series has been comissioned for next year.

x Amby x
20-04-2006, 21:22
great episode tonight! Loved the look on Lornas face when she saw Tom and Izzie together! Next weeks episode its going to be great! I loved the dancing at the end! Also i loved the bit wheere all the girls like Janeece and everyone were sticking up for that gay boy (sorry can't remember his name- minds gone blank, i know its something Byrant? lol)

shannisrules
20-04-2006, 21:54
okay so i only started watching this today *kicks herself* its really good and i wish i had watched it from the beginning ive see one other episode so i know the basic storyline but please can someone fill me in on like who was the driver in the car donte or chlo and what actually happened that night also whats happening with the trial are they lying for each other i dont understand-help!

JustJodi
20-04-2006, 22:51
okay so i only started watching this today *kicks herself* its really good and i wish i had watched it from the beginning ive see one other episode so i know the basic storyline but please can someone fill me in on like who was the driver in the car donte or chlo and what actually happened that night also whats happening with the trial are they lying for each other i dont understand-help!

Ok i will give you a nutshell version,, Donte, Cloe,Holly and Adam are out goofing off in Donte's dads Limo,, ok they had been drinking,, Adam was sticking out of the sun roof,, Cloe gets all hot n bothered and stradles Donte while he is driving and blocking his view, hence the accident,, Adam dies, holly in hospital,, cloe has a busted arm Adam has a few bumps and bruises lands up in the slammer,, so there ya have it :-D

shannisrules
20-04-2006, 23:07
oh ok thanx so donte was driving the car but chlo distracted him? also whats happeneing in court is donte going to lie is chlo going to lie? what do they want to happen

JustJodi
20-04-2006, 23:39
Yup Donte was driving and cloe straddled him and started snogging him while he was driving,,too late for Donte, he already signed a confession.. you and I will find out the verdict next week Thurs,,,

squillyfer
21-04-2006, 19:21
cant believe lorna caught them!!!! still at least its out in the open, and poor kim :(

Crazy Gal 88
23-04-2006, 13:40
what a greta episode!! cant believe we are going to have to wait a whole year for another series!!!

23-04-2006, 14:36
What?! :eek: That was the last episode?! :eek: Nooooooo!! :crying:

Crazy Gal 88
23-04-2006, 14:52
o no sorry - next week is the last episode!!! sorry for any confusion!lol

o and by the way the homosexual boys name was Rory Breers for those who were wondering!

23-04-2006, 14:57
Last week?! :eek: Oh my god!! Better not miss it then!!

Chris_2k11
28-04-2006, 11:57
Brilliant episode last night. Great ending. Can't wait for the next series! :cheer:

Jojo
28-04-2006, 12:28
What an end to the series - did she go through with it??!! Has Lorna jumped?!

How lucky was he! Just a flick of the lighter and pufff - up in smoke - saved at the last min.

Can't wait for the next series (as long as they resolve that final cliffhanger mind)

hazey
28-04-2006, 13:23
I really enjoyed this,can't wait to see if Lorna did jump, I think she will, but will be ok. What am I going to watch week at 8pm !!!

Jessie Wallace
28-04-2006, 13:25
Rubbish cliff hanger, who actually cares if she jumped or not.
Great show tho, roll on next year, the best show in ages, that's actually got me away from this computer to watch the tv properly.

*vcl*
28-04-2006, 14:21
Im really sad i missed yesterdays episod, can someone please give me a run down on what happened ! What this with lorna and what happened to clo, Tom Izzie and the school,

JustJodi
28-04-2006, 14:43
Vcl here try this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/waterlooroad/

you missed a pretty good episode,, I still do not like Stephs character !!!
But I am glad she was there for Jack in the end however.. but the line is drawn right there.. The whole "sucide" thing was too drawn out.. almost like they were filling up for time :rolleyes:
But it was a great program, looking forward to the next series,, does any one know when the next series will start ????:searchme:

Chris_2k11
28-04-2006, 15:13
But it was a great program, looking forward to the next series,, does any one know when the next series will start ????:searchme: Sometime in 2007. Probably spring. :)

JustJodi
28-04-2006, 15:22
Sometime in 2007. Probably spring. :)

now that will be one heck of a cliff hanger to wait allllll the way until Spring of 2007 :rotfl: Wonder how many of us will remember what happened in the last episode :moonie:

dddMac1
28-04-2006, 15:25
can't wait for Series 2 roll on 2007

kirsty_g
28-04-2006, 15:45
the next series is going to have twelve episodes

*vcl*
28-04-2006, 15:55
Vcl here try this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/waterlooroad/

you missed a pretty good episode,, I still do not like Stephs character !!!
But I am glad she was there for Jack in the end however.. but the line is drawn right there.. The whole "sucide" thing was too drawn out.. almost like they were filling up for time :rolleyes:
But it was a great program, looking forward to the next series,, does any one know when the next series will start ????:searchme: Thanks, looks like a missed a cracker of an episode ! never mind will have to amke sur i watch the new series when it come out !

shannisrules
28-04-2006, 15:57
that was a good episode did she jump or didnt she jump? i reckon she was just about to and someone grabs her by the arm or she falls in but doesnt die. are clo and donte back together now?

i_luv_dennis
28-04-2006, 17:19
the next series is going to have twelve episodes
that will be good to have more episodes in it

Flozza
28-04-2006, 17:27
OMG what a cliffhanger :-( no more waterloo road !!

x Amby x
28-04-2006, 19:13
sounded like a good episode i missed it because i was over my mates house for a party but im lucky i recorded it! lol!

Crazy Gal 88
28-04-2006, 21:07
what a fantastic last episode!!!!!i reckon lorna will survive - whether someone grabs her arm or she survives the fall!
does anyone know dates for the next series as i already cnat wiat for this greta drama to return!!!

x Amby x
28-04-2006, 22:39
i've just watched it as i recorded it and i thoguht it was a fantastic episode! The bit where Lewis threw petrol over Jack was acted so well! Good old Steph there to save the day! Im glad Chlo and Donte are back together, and im glad that Izzie and Tom are together too! The cliffhanger at the end was gripping too, i recon she jumped but someone grabs her hand just as shes about to. I can't wait until the next series, Waterloo Road is a great drama, but i wish it was on sooner rather than us having to wait until next year! lol Overall 10/10!

di marco
29-04-2006, 11:41
i loved the final epi it was fab! :D the scene where lewis was throwing the petrol over jack was really well done, i actually felt scared for jack! i felt so sorry for kim and andrews quite sweet bless him! steph was still getting on my nerves though, and ive started to like janice a bit more, to start with she was really annoying but shes got better. cant wait til the next series :)

Abbie
30-04-2006, 13:48
I love the way it ended will she or wont she?

dddMac1
02-05-2006, 15:55
we will have to wait to the new series to find out if she did jump

Crazy Gal 88
02-05-2006, 20:01
i know!!:( does anyone have any idea when this is going to be?

shannisrules
02-05-2006, 20:03
we can only wait until next year to find out! they might give some spoilers out near the end of the year tthough

Crazy Gal 88
02-05-2006, 21:49
nnnnnooooooooooo!!!!:( thats too long to wait. it should be on at least twice a year

dddMac1
03-05-2006, 15:47
it would take a while to film the new series but we will probly get a preview in the new year

Abbie
03-05-2006, 18:06
we will have to wait to the new series to find out if she did jumpoh i know :( it was such a good cliff hanger though

willsmummy
03-05-2006, 20:30
Yes, I thought the last episode was great. I can't wait for the next series. I hope Lorna didn't jump. I quite like her.

Crazy Gal 88
18-06-2006, 16:28
While the real teaching profession prepare to take their summer break, it's business as usual for those at Waterloo Road Comprehensive as term is just about to begin.

The cast and crew of the BBC drama are readying themselves to commence filming of the second series from Monday, June 19.

Programme makers Shed are not revealing anything about the next series but a source close to the show told DS: "Most of the current cast are returning but we're not confirming any names yet. Viewers will just have to wait and see what happens to Lorna when the first season cliff-hanger plays out."

The BBC commissioned another 12 episodes in April - a 50% increase on the first season - after its initial run succeeded in the ratings.

Filming on the new series is expected to wrap at Christmas ahead of transmission early next year.

Katy
18-06-2006, 20:42
Oh goodie, so glad that there will be a second series it was a erally good drama.

Pixie
18-06-2006, 21:11
can't wait for the new series!

Jessie Wallace
18-06-2006, 22:34
Excellent best news i've had in ages. Who cares what happened to Lorna, but really happy it's coming back and with an extra 6 episodes to this series.

Xx-Vicky-xX
20-06-2006, 15:02
While the real teaching profession prepare to take their summer break, it's business as usual for those at Waterloo Road Comprehensive as term is just about to begin.

The cast and crew of the BBC drama are readying themselves to commence filming of the second series from Monday, June 19.

Programme makers Shed are not revealing anything about the next series but a source close to the show told DS: "Most of the current cast are returning but we're not confirming any names yet. Viewers will just have to wait and see what happens to Lorna when the first season cliff-hanger plays out."

The BBC commissioned another 12 episodes in April - a 50% increase on the first season - after its initial run succeeded in the ratings.

Filming on the new series is expected to wrap at Christmas ahead of transmission early next year.

Filming of the new series started yesterday Denise Welsh was on TV sunday and she said on there

JustJodi
20-06-2006, 15:12
Excellent best news i've had in ages. Who cares what happened to Lorna, but really happy it's coming back and with an extra 6 episodes to this series.

I loved the series too,, and if Lorna does a header in the river or whatever it was,, big whoop dee doo,, I am just excited the series is returning,, yipppeeeeeeeee:cheer: Wonder if Jill Halfpenny will be returning as well ????:searchme:

Crazy Gal 88
20-06-2006, 21:30
is there any reason why she wouldnt be?

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2006, 11:17
A new term begins at Waterloo Road Comprehensive School and things are looking positive. The school is launching its first sixth form and ex-pupil and private investor Roger Aspinall has promised money for the school in return for a seat on the governing body. But with Roger's investment comes a list of changes which won't sit well with everyone. Headmaster Jack Rimmer is going along with the idea and even deputy Andrew Treneman seems to agree – anything to improve the facilities and give these kids a better education.

Meanwhile, Izzie and Tom are happily living together and thrilled to be expecting a new addition to their family. Even teenagers Chlo and Mika have adjusted to having teacher Tom about the house. But Izzie and Tom get a shock on their first day back at work when they run into Lorna, whom they thought was in Australia. Things aren't going to be easy.

Andrew is thrilled to be back at work, if only to see Kim Campbell again. However, it's not long before the pair are at loggerheads.

New student Brett, the son of millionaire Roger Aspinall, is breaking hearts on his first day at school. Mika takes an instant shine to him but she has a fight on her hands as her best mate, Leigh-Ann (Holly Matthews), is going to stop at nothing to bag Brett for herself.

Roger is played by Nick Sidi, Jack by Jason Merrells, Andrew by Jamie Glover, Izzie by Jill Halfpenny, Tom by Jason Done, Chlo by Katie Griffiths, Mika by Lauren Drummond, Lorna by Camilla Power, Kim by Angela Griffin, Brett by Tom Payne and Leigh-Ann by Holly Matthews. The cast also includes Christine Tremarco, Denise Welch and Philip Martin Brown.

di marco
12-12-2006, 13:04
wow i love this programme, sounds good, cant wait for it to come back on, do you know what date it is?

Footie_Chick
12-12-2006, 13:16
At least we know now Lorna didn't die. Can't wait for this fab programme to come back on, brilliant cast and get to see Jill Halfpenny again.

Jessie Wallace
12-12-2006, 13:28
wow i love this programme, sounds good, cant wait for it to come back on, do you know what date it is?

As soon as i get dates and times i'll add them, but i don't know for now.

Katy
13-12-2006, 17:14
i loved this last series. It was such a cliffhanger glad its back. It was geat drama.

thestud2k7
13-12-2006, 18:38
it was great series i am glad its back and an longer series

Footie_Chick
27-12-2006, 15:48
It's back on Thursday 11th of January

hazey
27-12-2006, 17:40
at long last, it seems like for ever since the last seiries lol

Kayleigh
04-01-2007, 21:35
Does anyone know when BBC will be showing the new series?? wb XxX

Jojo
04-01-2007, 21:49
Thursday 11th January is when the new series starts Kayleigh

Abbie
04-01-2007, 22:02
YaY a date, thanks I hate it when they just say coming soon, and they qite clearly know but just tell you.
I wonder if that woman, sorry cant remember her name,killed herself?

Jojo
04-01-2007, 22:04
If you take a look here at the spoilers (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=59670) for the first episode of the new series, you shall see ...

JustJodi
05-01-2007, 02:00
I am so glad they are starting up soon,,:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Luna
05-01-2007, 08:24
:eek: i cant believe lornas back!!!!

cant wait for the first episode

Footie_Chick
09-01-2007, 14:27
Episode 2

Jack Rimmer is furious that Andrew Treneman has accepted the position of Headmaster at Waterloo Road, as the new term at the comprehensive school continues. He can't believe Andrew's stabbed him in the back, and it looks as though buttery Andrew has sided with rich investor Roger Aspinall. However, it's not all bad news as Jack is now free to pursue sexy new secretary Davina.

The atmosphere is tense at Izzie and Tom's house. They all feel uncomfortable with Lorna living there and even Mika and Chlo want shot of her.

The changes at the top have led to low morale amongst the teaching staff – but Jack remains determined to get his job as Head Teacher back. He's keenly supported by Steph, who'll do anything for him.

Meanwhile, Mika is being victimised. Her supposed best friend, Leigh-Ann, has started a cyber bullying campaign against her and Mika is distraught to find compromising images of herself on a website.

Over-zealous Andrew's zero-tolerance campaign is being felt in the local community. Kim Campbell is furious that they are excluding the trouble makers and thereby unleashing them on the community. The backlash is hitting them hard and Kim wants Andrew to sort his mess out.

As part of Roger's new regime, Grumpy Grantly has been ousted from the school and Tom's annoyed – that means more work for him. His ex-wife, Lorna, is now flirting with Andrew and, when he makes her Head of English, it's a kick in the teeth for Tom having Lorna as his new boss.

Meanwhile, at a cosy dinner with Davina, Jack manages to get a few secrets on Roger Aspinall...

Jessie Wallace
09-01-2007, 19:48
Jack Rimmer is furious that Andrew Treneman has accepted the position of Headmaster at Waterloo Road, as the new term at the comprehensive school continues. He can't believe Andrew's stabbed him in the back, and it looks as though buttery Andrew has sided with rich investor Roger Aspinall. However, it's not all bad news as Jack is now free to pursue sexy new secretary Davina.

The atmosphere is tense at Izzie and Tom's house. They all feel uncomfortable with Lorna living there and even Mika and Chlo want shot of her.

The changes at the top have led to low morale amongst the teaching staff – but Jack remains determined to get his job as Head Teacher back. He's keenly supported by Steph, who'll do anything for him.

Meanwhile, Mika is being victimised. Her supposed best friend, Leigh-Ann, has started a cyber bullying campaign against her and Mika is distraught to find compromising images of herself on a website.

Over-zealous Andrew's zero-tolerance campaign is being felt in the local community. Kim Campbell is furious that they are excluding the trouble makers and thereby unleashing them on the community. The backlash is hitting them hard and Kim wants Andrew to sort his mess out.

As part of Roger's new regime, Grumpy Grantly has been ousted from the school and Tom's annoyed – that means more work for him. His ex-wife, Lorna, is now flirting with Andrew and, when he makes her Head of English, it's a kick in the teeth for Tom having Lorna as his new boss.

Meanwhile, at a cosy dinner with Davina, Jack manages to get a few secrets on Roger Aspinall...

Jack Rimmer is played by Jason Merrells, Andrew Treneman by Jamie Glover, Roger Aspinall by Nick Sidi, Davina by Christine Tremarco, Izzie by Jill Halfpenny, Tom by Jason Done, Lorna by Camilla Power, Mika by Lauren Drummond, Chlo by Katie Griffiths, Steph by Denise Welch, Leigh-Ann by Holly Matthews, Kim Campbell by Angela Griffin and Grumpy Grantly by Philip Martin Brown.

Aired Thursday 25th January

Footie_Chick
10-01-2007, 11:26
It's back on Thursday 11th of January

It's actually back the week after, the 18th instead sorry to mess people around.

Jessie Wallace
12-01-2007, 22:23
Due to Andrew Treneman's swift resignation, Jack Rimmer is reinstated as Acting Head Teacher of Waterloo Road, as the new term at the comprehensive school continues. And Jack's confidently back in his job knowing that he has something to hold over the school's wealthy sponsor and Chair of Governors, Roger Aspinall.

Mika, meanwhile, is being bullied and fears that the whole school could have seen topless images of her on an internet hate site. Mika feels she has no one to turn to, but busybody Steph Haydock steps in to play the Good Samaritan. However, she wades in without telling Mika her plan and sets up a trap to confront the bullies, which goes terribly wrong.

Elsewhere, Izzie and Tom's relationship takes an upturn when Lorna finds a flat and finally moves out. With renewed spirit, she bites the bullet and asks Andrew out on a date. When he accepts, she wastes no time in boasting to Kim who denies she's interested in him. But Kim can't forgive Andrew's disloyalty to Jack, and does her best to deny any feelings she has for him. Andrew tries his best but can't get through to Kim to make amends. Meanwhile, Lorna books a doctor's appointment to deal with her constant dizzy spells.

PA Davina gets a shock when new pupil Brett walks into her office. They had a fling before she started her job, but she had no idea he was still at school. Brett makes it clear he still fancies Davina, and is keen to rekindle what they had, but Davina isn't so sure – especially now her boss Jack is showing he wants more than just a one-night stand.

Meanwhile, Donte is desperate to lose his virginity. When his dad goes away on business, Donte and long-term girlfriend Chlo have the ideal opportunity to take their relationship further. He carefully plans the perfect night whilst Chlo makes excuses to her mum. Loaded up with the cash his dad left him, Donte books a romantic dinner – but bully Lewis Seddon has got himself a job in the restaurant and wherever Lewis goes, trouble soon follows.

Andrew Treneman is played by Jamie Glover, Jack Rimmer by Jason Merrells, Roger Aspinall by Nick Sidi, Mika by Lauren Drummond, Steph Haydock by Denise Welch, Izzie by Jill Halfpenny, Tom by Jason Done, Lorna by Camilla Power, Kim by Angela Griffin, Davina by Christine Tremarco, Brett by Tom Payne, Donte by Adam Thomas, Chlo by Katie Griffiths and Lewis Seddon by Craig Fitzpatrick.

Footie_Chick
13-01-2007, 09:34
Sounds really good, this series is going to go for strength to strength. Poor Mika though, looks like were going to be seeing more of her this series that last which is great, but looks like Izzy is to busy with Tom to find out whats wrong with her.

Luna
13-01-2007, 10:44
merged posts to keep things nice and tidy :D

Luna
15-01-2007, 09:16
Watched this last night.

So glad Mr Grumpy English teacher is gone. Didnt think it was as good as the last series though think it might take time to build up again.

Lorna's really going for it though poor izzy

Footie_Chick
15-01-2007, 11:35
Where did you watch it??? Over the net???
Though it didn't start till Thursday!

Luna
15-01-2007, 11:48
its on on a sunday in scotland - had this out with bry last night too lol

So we see it before you like england sees holby before us

Footie_Chick
15-01-2007, 11:50
Ahhhh, ok i get ya!!!! I was panicing thought i missed it.

Jojo
15-01-2007, 11:56
Lol you and me both FC!! I thought I done the same as last Thursday for a minute there and missed it like I did the second part of Judge John Deed :angry:

Footie_Chick
19-01-2007, 13:11
I really enjoyed the first epsiode last night, can believe how much the school has changed with each classroom having a interactive white board and a common room for the 6 formers.
Does anyone else think the new pupil Brett looks like the man who played Nick Yorke in Holby City, i know it's not him but you can sort of see it in his face.
I think Mika's going to be involved alot more this series which is great as we didn't see her much in the first series. Can't believe Lorna would want to stay in a house with your best friend and husband in the bed in the next room to you. And the question is did she fall down the stairs on purpose???

alan45
19-01-2007, 13:39
Im sorry I never watched the First series but after last night Im hooked.

Katy
19-01-2007, 16:02
It was really good wasnt it alan, i only saw the last episode of the last series and really enjoyed it.
I dont think Lorna fell by accident. shes a bit loopy in this series but you cant blame her as her best mate is now with her husband, if all schools were like that i think attendance would be a lot higher.
I think Mika will feature alot as well, i like her character. That leanne girl was really evil.

Footie_Chick
19-01-2007, 16:10
That leanne girl was really evil and looks like she is set to get more evil, from upcoming spoliers i've read. The actress who plays her, use to be in Byker Grove and also released a single under the name of Summer Matthews.

Katy
19-01-2007, 16:24
i thought i recognised her, thanks for that.

I dont think much of Aspinall either, Roger that is not the son. I thought it was sad to see the old english teacher go. He reminded me of a teacher i had until he was sacked.

Footie_Chick
19-01-2007, 16:30
I can't stand that man either, i mean getting rid of Jack (headteacher) he can't do that, i think the scenes between him and his son will be intresting.

Luna
19-01-2007, 16:49
ok he is a highly respected business man practically owns a school and his 15/16 year old son has a better collection of booze in his room than i do!!!

Jessie Wallace
19-01-2007, 18:11
Donte and Chlo's romantic night is ruined when bully boy Lewis Seddon turns up on Donte's doorstep and refuses to leave, as the school drama continues. When Donte finally gets rid of him, he doesn't realise that Lewis has stolen a set of keys...

Back at school, Brett is desperate to win back flirty Davina – and he's not giving up easily. Before long, he's making overblown gestures of love, which don't escape the notice of Davina's boss, and lover, Jack.

When invoices for the new school building go unpaid, Jack and Roger end up at loggerheads over the future of Waterloo Road. Roger's son, Brett, makes matters worse when he smashes the model of the new academy. Jack would love to expel him but his fantastic grades are raising the school's average and are great for the league tables. However, Andrew realises there's more to Brett's behaviour than meets the eye.

Meanwhile, Lorna's dizzy spells have been getting worse and she goes for an MRI scan. But she is also moving into a new flat and is thrilled that things are finally falling into place.

Elsewhere, with no drugs and no money, excluded pupil Maxine is at the end of her tether. On a whim, she attacks Steph and attempts to steal her bag. But the mugging doesn't quite go to plan for either of them.

Celebrating in her new flat, Lorna is acting as if she doesn't have a care in the world – but her doctor is urgently trying to contact her.

Donte is played by Adam Thomas, Chlo by Katie Griffiths, Lewis by Craig Fitzpatrick, Brett by Tom Payne, Davina by Christine Tremarco, Jack by Jason Merrells, Roger by Nick Sidi, Andrew by Jamie Glover, Lorna by Camilla Power, Maxine by Ellie Paskell and Steph by Denise Welch.

Luna
19-01-2007, 18:31
:eek: omg lorna wonder whats up!!!!! could she still be pregnant or has it been too long? Maybe its a brain tumour!!!

Katy
20-01-2007, 13:32
maybe she didnt fall down the stairs on pupse in episode one and the real reaon was the dizzy spells, i wonder whats wrong with. It looks like the bullying of Mika is going to get worse.

Footie_Chick
20-01-2007, 19:53
I totally agree with everything you said Katy, but i wonder why she's having dizzy spells????

Footie_Chick
26-01-2007, 11:37
Loving this series!!! Were seeing a totally different side to Steph this series already, her seens with Mika were really good, you wouldn't have got her talking to her like that last series. Glad Andrew quit the heads job at the end of the programme he really couldn't handle it properly as he wanted to do everything by the book of by Aspinall rules. Can't stand that man, whats with him, apparently he hasn't got any money so hows he managed to get in at the school and hows he going to change it around.
I was glad Andrew listerned to Kim in the end about not suspending Janeece as she didn't deserve it especially as you can tell she is working hard through her English achevieing her first B.
Overall another great epsiode, looking forward to next week.

alan45
26-01-2007, 12:04
Loving this series!!! Were seeing a totally different side to Steph this series already, her seens with Mika were really good, you wouldn't have got her talking to her like that last series. Glad Andrew quit the heads job at the end of the programme he really couldn't handle it properly as he wanted to do everything by the book of by Aspinall rules. Can't stand that man, whats with him, apparently he hasn't got any money so hows he managed to get in at the school and hows he going to change it around.
I was glad Andrew listerned to Kim in the end about not suspending Janeece as she didn't deserve it especially as you can tell she is working hard through her English achevieing her first B.
Overall another great epsiode, looking forward to next week.I agree with everything you have said FC. I have only started watching since this series and am hooked. Cant wait to see Leigh-Ann getting her comeuppance

Katy
26-01-2007, 13:52
I loved Steph and Mika in the pub. If only there were more teachers like that. That brett really loves himself. Its a bit odd seeing Izzie and Tom together with Lorna in the house. You can tell shes causeing trouble. I want to know whats wrong with Lorna as she keeps having weird spells.

Jessie Wallace
26-01-2007, 15:43
A serial attacker is on the loose in the area, as Waterloo Road opens its doors for another episode. After a pupil is assaulted, the police are called in to advise the school on safety and Kim sets up a self-defence class. But beneath her enthusiasm, Kim is still vulnerable – the attack on her the previous term is still fresh in her mind.

Elsewhere, it seems that Steph is having a positive influence on Maxine's life when her protégé considers returning to school. But Grantly warns Steph against getting too involved, fearing that Maxine's new leaf won't last long and that she'll take advantage of Steph's caring side.

Meanwhile, young pupil Stacey has developed a huge crush on Tom. She pouts and preens in her teacher's presence, but he's completely blind to the signals.

On the day of the first self-defence class, Kim enlists Andrew and Tom's help. Stacey is quick to volunteer as a victim – anything to have Tom up close and personal. Meanwhile, the chemistry between Andrew and Kim is electric – even Lorna can see it and is forced to admit that she and Andrew are never meant to be.

But that is the least of Lorna's problems. Her test results are back and she is told devastating news: she has multiple sclerosis.

Kim is played by Angela Griffin, Steph by Denise Welch, Maxine by Ellie Paskell, Grantly by Philip Martin Brown, Stacey by Holly Grainger, Tom by Jason Done, Andrew by Jamie Glover and Lorna by Camilla Power.

Katy
26-01-2007, 16:38
Ms, i never thought of that. Thats really sad, i bet Tom wont be as horrible when he finds out.

Footie_Chick
26-01-2007, 18:16
I HOPE Tom won't be as horrid, Izzy should be really surportive, Tom may not even beileve her, he could think it's a plan for her to get close to him and Izzy.
No mentioned about Mika's bullying here, but the storyline with Tom and Stacey sound intresting as this is very likey to happen at schools i know it did at my school. A girl a year older that me has now had a child with one of our old music teachers. Oh i've gone off the subject sorry!!!

Chloe O'brien
28-01-2007, 00:27
Wonder what steff will do when she finds out about Jack and Davina and whether Lorna does have something seriously worng with her

Footie_Chick
28-01-2007, 12:47
If you take alook on the spolier section for Waterloo Road you will find out about Lorna.

Katy
29-01-2007, 15:48
I watched this last night, i watched it on BBC Scotland like Luna said. It was really good. You wont be dissapointed. Ill save further discussion till thursday. Dont miss it though, as i thought it was one of the best ones this series.

Chris_2k11
31-01-2007, 23:04
I'm so glad this is back on. I have to say i'm enjoying it more than Shameless at the moment.

Katy
01-02-2007, 16:47
Really, im enjoying it loads but i think its a different progtramme to Shamelss, which im also enjoying. Tonights episode shows the conclusion of Mikas bullying.

Jessie Wallace
01-02-2007, 22:28
Wow is all i can say to tonight epiosde, it's gotta be the best one they've ever made, even STONE Hearted me was nearly crying!

JustJodi
02-02-2007, 11:55
This was one super episode,, I am so glad it has returned, so will Davina and Jack keep seeing each other??? Will Steph get all ticked off ?? Will Tom and Izzy finally get rid of their UNWANTED house guest ?? Loads of questions :-D :hmm:
Hmmm looks like LEWIS,, is going to make DANTE and Chloe's lives miserable,, looks like Chloe will remain a VIRGIN for a while longer :lol:

Footie_Chick
02-02-2007, 14:28
I agree with you Katy, it was the best one so far. I think Lauren Drummond who plays Mika was really good especially with the overdose scene, and the way Izzy and Tom reacted and talked to her and how they all opened up to each other at the end.

Katy
02-02-2007, 14:36
It was so nice, i didnt think they would realise when she left the note but they did thankfully. hopefully that will be the start of the relationship with Tom as she didnt really get on with him before. I hope its the end of the bullying as well, she was good the way she dealt with Leigh ann.

Footie_Chick
02-02-2007, 14:42
Yeah i know, think it is the end of the bullying as the pic on the computer screen was of her and Mika, no nasty pics of Mika were there. I can see Mika warming to Tom now, he'll be more of a dad to her than her real dad.

Jessie Wallace
02-02-2007, 22:18
A week has passed since Izzie lost her baby, but Tom still hasn't confessed to her what happened with Stacey, as the school drama continues.

Izzie has returned to work but, following another attack in the area, is very protective of her two daughters, Chlo and Mika, and doesn't want them walking home on their own. The local police release a description of the attacker; he is of average height, with dark hair and a local accent.

Steph is delighted her influence is working when she sees Maxine return to school, and is beginning to feel valued again. But it looks as though Maxine's rogue boyfriend, Lewis, is trying to lure her back into her old ways.

Tom, meanwhile, is avoiding his pupil, Stacey, and could lose his job if anyone found out what happened between them. But it's not long before the indiscretion is made public, thanks to big mouth Janeece. Tom is hauled before Andrew and Kim, both of whom are appalled, and Izzie is livid when she finds out that Tom didn't tell her.

Elsewhere, Mika takes the plunge and finally admits her feelings to Brett.

Later, Jack summons Tom to his office and informs him that he may have to call the police as Stacey is only 15. He returns home to try to make amends with Izzie, but, as far as she's concerned, their relationship is over and she throws him out of the house.

Meanwhile, foolish Stacey is in deep trouble for her actions, and ends up walking home alone. And Maxine makes an accidental discovery which leads to the identity of the attacker – Lewis Seddon had been right all along.

Izzie is played by Jill Halfpenny, Tom by Jason Done, Chlo by Katie Griffiths, Mika by Lauren Drummond, Steph by Denise Welch, Maxine by Ellie Paskell, Lewis by Craig Fitzpatrick, Stacey by Holly Grainger, Janeece by Chelsee Healey, Andrew by Jamie Glover, Kim by Angela Griffin, Brett by Tom Payne and Jack Rimmer by Jason Merrells.

Katy
03-02-2007, 13:41
The attacker sounds very much like Seddon, but doesnt look like it is by that final sentence. I wonder who it is. Its realy sad Izzie loses the baby.

Footie_Chick
03-02-2007, 15:18
I sort of sensed something would happen with the baby, I wonder if Tom and Izzie will beable to sort it out.
I don't know who the attacker it's most likely to be a lad and it's not Lewis from looking at the final sentence and the only other two lads are Brett and Donte, unless it's someone who we haven't met yet.

Jessie Wallace
10-02-2007, 17:10
New trainee teacher and former policeman Russell Millen arrives at Waterloo Road School. He's smart and keen and apparently well capable of succeeding in his new career, but Andrew is not so convinced, and is disturbed by Russell's rapport with his old friend, Kim. His reservations prove well-founded, however, when Russell begins to founder, but Kim dismisses Andrew's worries as jealousy. Could this be the last straw for Kim and Andrew's fledgling romance?

Meanwhile, Jack is keen for Davina to move in with him, but Davina wants to hold on to her independence, not least because there's still unfinished business between her and Brett.

Lorna is finding Tom a comfort as she slowly comes to terms with MS, but Izzie is increasingly unhappy with how cosy they're getting and it can only be a matter of time before things come to a head. Jack has had enough of their problems, however, and tells them if they can't sort it out, one of them will have to leave Waterloo Road. Elsewhere, Steph is finding Maxine a difficult housemate and has a tough decision to make.

Abbie
10-02-2007, 17:49
I waa slightly confused with this weeks episode cos I missed last weeks.

Jessie Wallace
10-02-2007, 19:25
I waa slightly confused with this weeks episode cos I missed last weeks.

Which bits where you confused about, maybe we can help you.

Katy
11-02-2007, 12:58
Thats a bit harsh of Jack, but i suppose if one will have a workplace relationship they have to face the consequences.

Abbie
11-02-2007, 17:31
Erm just went on wiht Mika and that new lad and the new receptionist

Katy
11-02-2007, 17:33
Davinia, the receptionist had a thing with Brett the lad before he was a waterloo road, Mika likes Brett and Brett still likes the receptionist even though shes kind of going out with Jack the Head.

I can understand why your confused.

Abbie
11-02-2007, 17:37
Ok right, well I think im understanding it now

Katy
11-02-2007, 17:39
Just reading that back makes it so abscure, thats basically it though, a love triangle.

Thought the scene with Steph and M<axine was sad at the end. It was really well done.

Jessie Wallace
11-02-2007, 17:43
Erm just went on wiht Mika and that new lad and the new receptionist

Also, Leanne told Mika she was going to put her topless pic on the hate Mika website. And Steff found out about the website, and conforned Leanne, so then said that Mika had been bullying her instead, and it all came to ahead and Leanne got found out eventually and got expelled form the school. But Mika found it all too much, and tried to kill herself with tablet's but Tom caught her just in time, and now as a result of that Tom and Mika are friends!

But you missed the best episode of both series so far.

Footie_Chick
11-02-2007, 18:14
That was a brilliant episode. This weeks was ok, but after seeing the previous week it was hard to match. I think the scenes between Rodger and Brett at the end was really good, you learnt alot about them and i'm glad jack finaly got one up on him of how he earns his msoney. I think it's a pity Andrew and Kim have fallen out yet again as they would really make a nice couple, as with the Lorna situation why didn't she answer her phone i know it was on vibrate but it was important. oh dear i can't wait for her to find out what shes got. (i know what it is, but i want to see her reaction).

Jessie Wallace
11-02-2007, 18:18
I think we've all worked out what she's got, her symptons make it obvious.
Maybe Lorna didn't hear her phone if it was on vibrate, i know i don't always.
I still think that Rodger has something up his sleeve with Jack, and i agree the stuff with brett was really good, but i don't actually think there was anything in that envelope, or if there was then it wasn't written from his wife, there's just something about him.

Footie_Chick
11-02-2007, 18:29
So it looks like Tom is getting on with Lorna again, you can tell Izzie will be jealous wonder if that is his plan to let him move back in with Izzie again.

Abbie
11-02-2007, 19:54
awwww its a shame I missed last weeks, its sounds really good

Katy
12-02-2007, 16:01
I saw next thursdays last night, thankful for BBC Scotland. Its really good. You should look out for Holly Grainger in Next weeks, was previously in Where the heart os as the origional Megan. She plays one of Chlos friends.

Bad Wolf
12-02-2007, 16:03
what is lorna's diagnosis? im assuming its a tumor or something?

Katy
12-02-2007, 16:05
If you go to the spoilers thread it tells you in there, i would say but, its not been shown on Normal BBC yet.

Abbie
12-02-2007, 16:13
I dont want to sound really dumb but what is MS?

Katy
12-02-2007, 16:17
Its multiple scelrosis, (spellng) and is basically when the neervous system in the brain cannot reach the body and send the right signals. I dont know that much about it but its pretty much the brain not sending the righ messages. My friends dad has it.

Abbie
12-02-2007, 16:22
Its multiple scelrosis, (spellng) and is basically when the neervous system in the brain cannot reach the body and send the right signals. I dont know that much about it but its pretty much the brain not sending the righ messages. My friends dad has it.

O right, I gathered it was something to do with the brain but wasnt quite sure what

Jessie Wallace
12-02-2007, 17:32
Wow i just wastch episode 5, this show just get's better and better, roll on Thursday when we can all talk about it.

DaVeyWaVey
12-02-2007, 18:12
I have just got into watching this series. The first episode i watched was "the hate Mika website" episode where she tried to kill herself, it was a brilliant episode and it's a brilliant programme and i'm really enjoying it..

I feel sorry for Lorna though, things are looking up for her but it seems like that she is ill. :(

Footie_Chick
12-02-2007, 19:06
I saw next thursdays last night, thankful for BBC Scotland. Its really good. You should look out for Holly Grainger in Next weeks, was previously in Where the heart os as the origional Megan. She plays one of Chlos friends.

yeah i remember her from where the heart is, seen her on the waterloo road website too.

Jessie Wallace
12-02-2007, 19:18
I have just got into watching this series. The first episode i watched was "the hate Mika website" episode where she tried to kill herself, it was a brilliant episode and it's a brilliant programme and i'm really enjoying it..

I feel sorry for Lorna though, things are looking up for her but it seems like that she is ill. :(

You watched the right episode then Dave, it was the best ever, and they are all good.
I could never feel sorry for Lorna, if you'd seen series 1 Dave you'd know why. You'll have to buy it when it comes out on DVD soon.

Jojo
12-02-2007, 19:30
What is MS?

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a condition of the central nervous system. It is the most common disabling neurological disease among young adults and affects around 85,000 people in the UK. MS is most often diagnosed in people between the ages of 20 and 40, and women are almost twice as likely to develop it as men.

Once diagnosed, MS stays with you for life, but treatments and specialists can help you to manage many symptoms well. Although its cause is not known and a cure has yet to be identified, research continues into all aspects of the condition.

The central nervous system

To understand what happens in MS, you need to understand how the central nervous system works. Your central nervous system is made up of your brain and spinal cord. Your brain controls bodily activities, such as movement and thought, and your spinal cord is the central message pathway. Messages are sent from your brain to all parts of your body, controlling both conscious and unconscious actions.

What happens in MS?

Surrounding and protecting the nerve fibres of the central nervous system is an important substance called myelin, which helps messages travel quickly and smoothly between the brain and the rest of the body.

MS is an autoimmune condition. This means that your immune system, which normally helps to fight off infections, mistakes your body’s own tissue for a foreign body, such as infectious bacteria, and attacks it. In MS, the immune system attacks myelin. This damages the myelin and strips it off the nerve fibres, either partially or completely, leaving scars known as lesions or plaques. This myelin damage disrupts messages travelling along nerve fibres – they can slow down, become distorted, pass from one nerve fibre to another (short circuiting), or not get through at all.

As well as myelin loss, there can also sometimes be damage to the actual nerve fibres. It is this nerve damage that causes the accumulation of disability that can occur over time.

As the central nervous system links all bodily activities, many different types of symptoms can appear in MS. The specific symptoms that appear depend upon which part of your central nervous system is affected and the job of the damaged nerve.

Making it easier to understand

The simplest way to understand what happens in MS is to think of your nervous system as an electrical circuit, with your brain and spinal cord acting as the power source and the rest of your body being the lights, computers, TVs, etc. Your nerves are like the electrical cables linking all of the appliances together and the myelin is the plastic insulation surrounding these cables. If the insulation gets damaged, the electrical current to appliances can become faulty or temperamental and there may be a short circuit, preventing the appliances from working properly.

Why is it called 'Multiple Sclerosis'?

The word sclerosis comes from the Greek 'skleros' meaning hard. In MS, hard areas called plaques, lesions or scars develop around the nerves. 'Multiple' refers to the many different areas of the central nervous system that may have damaged myelin.

From the MS Society.

My (step)grandfather has MS - when I first met him he could walk, drive etc, now he is totally chair bound, has a permanent catheter and has the appearance of an 80 year old instead of the 60 years that he is. Its very debilitating. He can hardly see now, can hardly hear and has pretty much lost the total use of his body.

There are varying degrees - some MS sufferers decline in health very quickly, others a lot slower. Its a horrible, horrible thing to see anyone have to go through in life, let alone a family member.

DaVeyWaVey
12-02-2007, 19:37

You watched the right episode then Dave, it was the best ever, and they are all good.
I could never feel sorry for Lorna, if you'd seen series 1 Dave you'd know why. You'll have to buy it when it comes out on DVD soon.

Yeah i am thinking of buying Series 1 on dvd. The programme is made by Shed Productions who are behind the fantastic Footballers Wives and Bad Girls that's why i decided to watch the programme in the first place and i really enjoyed it.

I think the 1st series is out on 16th March or somewhere around there.

Jessie Wallace
12-02-2007, 19:41
It's way better than either of those two programmes, i hated footballers Wives, but loved Bad Girls til about series 4 or 5, and it just got totally ridiculas.
I'm a BBC Drama girl, i find they make the best, like Hustle, Spooks, Waking The Dead, Hotel Babylon, New Tricks, Waterloo Road, New Street Law, the list can go on and on.

Jessie Wallace
12-02-2007, 19:59
We've just had a lady come to my home with MS, she's only 65, and is unable to do anything for herself, she can't even lift her own arm any more. Some times she can say Yes and No but no very often, her husband had been looking after at home for the past 25 years, but he is now unable to cope on his own. It's such a sad illness.

Footie_Chick
16-02-2007, 15:10
So what did everyone think about last nights epsiode.
I can't beleive Stacey, i think Chlo was getting slightly concered about the way she was talking to Tom and things she was asking, but i can't beleive she got in to bed with him. You just wouldn't especially if Izzie could have come back and two other girls are in the next room.
As for Izzie, she's lost the baby, this is surely going to affect her realtionship with Tom, i'm glad Lorna admitted to someone what she had as it would be hard to keep something like that to your self.
And final who is the attacker as i really don't think it's Lewis.

Katy
16-02-2007, 15:17
I want to know as well, its really not Lewis as thats far to obvious. You really felt for Celine, as for Izzie i think by the looks of next weeks episode things may be strained. She was really odd that Stacey, you just wouldnt get into bed with a teacher.

Footie_Chick
16-02-2007, 15:21
I know you just wouldn't, especially if there was a chance people could catch you doing it. Well as for next week Izzie's bound to find out about what happened with Stacey and then everything that happened with the baby and then the stuff with the attacker, she's going to be really strained.

DaVeyWaVey
16-02-2007, 18:09
I really enjoyed last night's episode. Izzie losing her baby was very sad! :( I am thinking Kevin is the attacker (Maxine's mum's new man)

I really like the character of Steph, she really has a heart of gold and had Maxine's interests at heart last night, their scenes were very touching.

I was really surprised Stacey jumped into bed with Tom! :eek:

Layne
19-02-2007, 11:37
I hate Stacey. And poor tom :( and Izzie :(.

Tigerlily
23-02-2007, 13:15
Does anyone have any spoilers for the rest of the series?

Thanks!

:)

Jojo
23-02-2007, 13:44
It's the start of Year 11's work experience and one group of pupils are going to a fashion warehouse, as the school drama continues.

Stacey returns to Waterloo Road following the attack and her father, Terry, is quick to reassure Kim Campbell she is over her crush on Tom Clarkson. Stacey spots Kim and her dad getting on well and hatches a plan.

Lorna and Tom, meanwhile, are getting on well again, but Izzie is horrified by their closeness.

Elsewhere, the governors advertise the post of head teacher and Jack has to submit a formal application. Andrew queries whether his interview technique might need some work, but Jack is confident his charm will secure him the job.

Later, disaster strikes when the manager's purse goes missing at the fashion warehouse where some of the pupils are doing their work experience, and they are sent back to face Jack's wrath. Fingers are soon pointing at Maxine, and Steph is furious and disappointed.

Mika and Brett finally get together, but Mika unwittingly puts her foot in it when she confides in Steph about Brett and Davina's fling.

Tom later suggests to a delighted Lorna that they have a night out to forget their worries. However, after a few drinks, she makes a passionate move on him.

Stacey is played by Holly Grainger, Kim Campbell by Angela Griffin, Tom by Jason Done, Lorna by Camilla Power, Izzie by Jill Halfpenny, Jack by Jason Merrells, Andrew by Jamie Glover, Maxine by Ellie Paskell, Steph by Denise Welch, Mika by Lauren Drummond, Brett by Tom Payne and Davina by Christine Tremarco.

Footie_Chick
23-02-2007, 13:51
What did i say??? I said Izzie is going to be jealous of Tom and Lorna, well it actually says horrified but oh well, it could mean horrified/jealous. Oh dear now i'm rabbling on, i better stop.

I think Mika deserves to have a boyfriend, as the other weeks episode shows he picked her over Davina. So he must really like her.

Jojo
23-02-2007, 13:57
Although it seems that Izzie is right to be horrified judging by what Lorna does....Tom needs to make his mind up...

Jojo
23-02-2007, 20:12
Dale Baxter keeps absconding from school and, as head of Pastoral Care, it's Kim's responsibility to find out what the problem is, as the school drama continues.

It's the day of Jack Rimmer's interview for the permanent post of Head Teacher. However, he is up against the relentless careerist Lyndsay Woodham, who seems determined to get the job. They both have to face a panel of pupils as part of the interview process, but cocky Brett seems determined to scupper Jack's chances.

Elsewhere, Kim is thrilled when Dale enjoys his drama lesson. But, later, a disastrous English class, led by Lorna Dickey, reveals the true nature of Dale's problem – and he's soon fleeing school again. However, Dale's plight strikes a chord with Lorna and she's able to provide Kim with some surprise information that could help him.

Jack's interview doesn't go well and it seems his days as Head of Waterloo Road may be numbered. Cocky Lyndsay, meanwhile, has the gift of the gab and the governors are suitably impressed.

Later, over an after-hours drink, Jack takes the opportunity to announce that he and Davina have moved in together. With the exception of Steph, who is less than impressed, everyone is happy for them. But the party mood is short-lived when Lorna delivers some news of her own.

Dale Baxter is played by Jack O'Connell, Kim Campbell by Angela Griffin, Jack Rimmer by Jason Merrells, Lyndsay Woodham by Michelle Holmes, Brett Aspinall by Tom Payne, Lorna Dickey by Camilla Power, Davina by Christine Tremarco and Steph by Denise Welch.

Katy
24-02-2007, 13:31
Its all looking good, i had a feeling Tom would go back to Lorna, he just cant seem to make his mind up can he. I agree about Mika and Brett, she deserves someone nice.

Footie_Chick
24-02-2007, 14:34
It looks like Lorna is going to tell the staff about her illness as well or could she be telling them all about her and Tom and the possiblity of them getting back together.
Don't want to see Jack loose his job though think he does really well as a head teacher at that school, but it should be good watching how hard he is prepared to work to get it.

Footie_Chick
03-03-2007, 14:49
Well that teacher didn't last very long did he, what was it a day!!!! Well saying that i'm glad he didn't last long especially if he was drinking during the day. Thought it was a very quite epsiode this week to be honest not alot really happened. Liked that Steph is allowing Maxine to stay with her.
And the Tom, Lorna and Izzie storyline well surly Lorna won't go as it would be good to see how her ms develops.

Katy
04-03-2007, 10:25
Steph had to let Maxine stay though, she couldnt let her go to that dinghy little hanging flat that they had found for her. I thought Kim and Andrew were quite sweet as well. I also thought the line between Steph and Maxine was funny when she said if i put on an ounce of weight because of your junk your out.

Abbie
04-03-2007, 12:36
Aww I though it was sweet of steph to let her stay, it will interesting to see if that works, but I reckon they will be funny together

Footie_Chick
04-03-2007, 12:53
Yeah it sure will be never thought of Steph being maternal but you never know it may actually work out between them, but from the clip of next weeks episode it looks like she's in trouble again.

DaVeyWaVey
05-04-2007, 16:23
Thursday 12th April
As school secretary Davina is now officially dating her boss, Jack, Brett invites Mika Grainger on a date, as the school drama continues.

Meanwhile, drama queen Steph is stunned to hear that Lorna has Multiple Sclerosis and, loving a crisis, is determined to be there for her. Lorna, however, is struggling to deal with her emotions and it is becoming too much for her. Later, she suddenly walks out of her class, the school and her job.

Andrew is absolutely furious as they are already short-staffed. But Davina willingly steps in to help, and shows an aptitude in the classroom – her plan is to become a teacher's assistant. But Steph voices her concern to Jack about Davina working with kids, in light of the rumours about an affair with a pupil. Jack doesn't know what Steph's talking about, but she is more than happy to fill him in.

Elsewhere, Lorna returns to school looking radiant and renewed. But she's not staying long – life's too short to work her notice and she's leaving today. Before she leaves, however, she wants a special weekend away with Izzie as it will be good for them both. But, unbeknownst to Izzie, Lorna has invited Tom, too, determined to get them back together.

The cottage is idyllic and Tom, Izzie and Lorna are soon getting along like old times. But all is not quite as it seems as Lorna says goodnight.

Thursday 19th April
Lorna's death has rocked Waterloo Road School, as the drama continues. Meanwhile, changes are afoot as the first clod of earth is cut in preparation for the building of the New City Academy.

Jerry, a wealthy American, has bought Roger's business which means he's also bought his investment in the academy. It's all the same to Jack Rimmer who's glad they still have a backer, but, unbeknown to Jack, Jerry has a strong religious agenda which he is keen to introduce into the school's ethos.

Jack instigates a healthy eating initiative at the school – anything to get the kids eating their five-a-day. But when a burger van turns up and starts to dish out junk food at the school gates, Jack's healthy eating plan begins to go awry.

Ex-pupils Lewis Seddon and his cousin, Jed, are the culprits behind the burger van, and, alarmingly, it's not just junk food they are pushing to kids at the school gates.

Andrew Treneman, meanwhile, is in turmoil. He has been offered a permanent job in Rwanda and they want him to start straight away. But he's not sure he can walk away from Waterloo Road, and asks Kim Campbell for her advice. Will Kim let Andrew know her true feelings?

Elsewhere, Izzie and Tom are back together and planning to get married.

Thursday 26th April
Andrew Treneman looks on in horror as Waterloo Road becomes indoctrinated by Jerry's creationist ideology, as the school drama concludes.

The burger van is still operating outside the school gates, tempting the kids with junk food and drugs, and pupil Siobhan is in hospital after taking an overdose.

Jack, meanwhile, is furious when he reads Andrew's resignation, but he is sidetracked when he receives an anonymous tip-off about the drugs. He wants to get Jed Seddon once and for all.

Elsewhere, it's Chlo's 16th birthday and Lewis Seddon arrives to celebrate. However, unbeknown to Chlo, Lewis is loaded up with a supply of pills and the night soon takes a turn for the worse for Chlo.

It's also a sad day as the school gathers for Lorna Dickey's memorial service. Jerry uses the opportunity to preach, but it's the final straw for Andrew and he rises to challenge Jerry's beliefs in front of the packed hall.

Chlo and Donte later announce their engagement to Izzie, but she gives them a harsh ultimatum. Chlo, however, is determined to be with Donte, even if it means running away.

Jack feels invigorated having seized back control of Waterloo Road, but his good cheer is quickly shattered when bad boy Jed comes across the empty school yard, looking for a fight. Jack's ready to give him a piece of his mind, but isn't prepared for what happens next.

Footie_Chick
05-04-2007, 19:08
Sounds like an action packed ending to the series. Lots of things to look forward too i'm so glad that they are doing a 3rd series too. Will Chlo and Donte run away??? Will Tom and Izzie get married?? So many questions to be answered.

Katy
11-04-2007, 12:03
blimey looks like an exciting end. I like the way they put Steph as, enjoys a crisis.

All in a days work at waterloo road though, overdoses, death, underage running away. Sounds fab.

JustJodi
11-04-2007, 12:36
Lordy have mercy !!!!!!!!! Things are really HOTTING up,,whoo hoo....This is gonna be a good series, I have not been disapointed yet, wasn't sure when I first started watching it, but now I absolutely adore the program...:cheer:
Who is this so called American ??? Jerry ????

Katy
11-04-2007, 12:37
He'll be the new man behind the academy if he's buying out Rogers business.
I really can't see Waterloo Road turning religious myself.