PDA

View Full Version : Two confirmed departures.....

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:29
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/news/news_..._20060307.shtml

Lil Moo and Me Juley.

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 13:33
Link not working Richie :nono: :(

Jojo
08-03-2006, 13:34
:cheer: 2 gone, a few more to go and we may start getting somewhere..

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:35
Oh, it was working earlier.

Anyway it says Lil Moooooooo is leaving in May, and Me Juley is clearing off in the Summer, nothing we don't know about already it has to be said.

As for my feelings on these two departures......

:cheer:

Jojo
08-03-2006, 13:36
:rotfl: just like my thoughts then Richie :D

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 13:36
why so long with Juley can he not leave now. Are we going to be subjected to more Juley before he goes :angry:

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:37
Now all they need to do is throw Ruby in a vat of acid and I might start watching again.

x Amby x
08-03-2006, 13:42
Im glad Little Mo is leaving i can't stand her!

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 13:43
Now all they need to do is throw Ruby in a vat of acid and I might start watching again.

maybe Juley takes Ruby and little mo and pimps them in the eastend.

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 13:43
Why are you happy about little mo going? I think she's an asset to the show. Although she was better back in the days with Trevor...

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:44
maybe Juley takes Ruby and little mo and pimps them in the eastend.
Can he pimp Gus as well? :sick:

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 13:46
Why are you happy about little mo going? I think she's an asset to the show. Although she was better back in the days with Trevor...

Mo is 2 dimensional. you are right she was better in the trevor days playing rightly the victim but now she doesn't know who or what she is suppose to be acting.. she loves alfie, she loves billy, she wants people to help her with freddie, she doesn't want anyone to help her with freddie.. make up your mind woman :angry:

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:47
They wrecked her character with the Graham stuff. She was great with Trevor, yet they turned her character into a wreck soon after they killed off Trevor in that fire with Paddy-Tom.

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 13:48
They wrecked her character with the Graham stuff. She was great with Trevor, yet they turned her character into a wreck soon after they killed off Trevor in that fire with Paddy-Tom.
hey Paddy-tom didn't die, he is still doing butter ads on Irish tv

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 13:50
So he didn't melt in the fire then.

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 13:52
nope

I am trying to think if Juley has made any real contribution to the show. Little mo has and done a great job but Juley, what had he done???

Bryan
08-03-2006, 13:53

I agree Birks she is a fantastic actress and has provided the show with some great stuff! She is the only slater sister left... of which the whole Slater family was based... yeah she had her bad pacth with most with Molfie (which i happened to like) and she could have turned it around again given the chance...

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 14:05
Another example of a character with potential, wrecked by EE bosses.

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 14:06
I am trying to think if Juley has made any real contribution to the show. Little mo has and done a great job but Juley, what had he done???
He has contributed to the list of acting that has been so ham, they've organised a weekend excursion for staff to Parma over Easter.

no1abbafan
08-03-2006, 14:28
I am so glad little Mo is going, she has been pointless since she came back with Freddie, she was better when she was with Billy, there was a story there, not all she does is go around moaning about the baby

Florijo
08-03-2006, 14:31
Why can't Juley leave now, instead of the summer? That is ages away and could mean he leaves in June, July or August. :crying:

In my opinion, Little Mo was a great character that was ruined by her being raped by Graham and the Alfie/Mo pile of rubbish excuse for a love storyline. Yes, she could have been saved but the writers messed it up (a EE writers trait). Mo is not the worst EE character but I don't think I will miss her. I loved the Little Mo/Trevor storyline but I think that was more to do with the character of Trevor than anything to do with Little Mo. He made her a better character, and without him (and Billy, to a lesser degree) she is not that great.

Now I just need to hear the news that Naomi, Sonia, Martin, Dawn, Carly, Deano, Kevin, Bert, Minty, Garry, Peggy, Gus, Ruby, Jake and Honey (have I missed anyone out?) are leaving, and I will be one very happy viewer. :)

prettypayal
08-03-2006, 14:52
is little mo being axed or she leaving on her own accord

lollymay
08-03-2006, 14:53
im so glad juley is going, and little mo too

Richie_lecturer
08-03-2006, 14:53
She's leaving of her own accord I think, or left by mutual consent.

Keating's babe
08-03-2006, 15:02
I'm sad that Kacey Ainsworth is leaving the show. I don't know why she has suddenly become a hated character. Surely not because she kept Kat and Alfie apart for ooh a few seconds. :rolleyes:

Siobhan
08-03-2006, 15:07
I'm sad that Kacey Ainsworth is leaving the show. I don't know why she has suddenly become a hated character. Surely not because she kept Kat and Alfie apart for ooh a few seconds. :rolleyes:

no for me it wasn't that, I couldn't give a damn about Kalfie. I like mo and alfie together. I just think that she is a great actress but is not giving the writing to do that. I am sure, according to recent spoilers about freddie, we will see Kacey at her best again and will be sad for her to go

dddMac1
08-03-2006, 15:12
glad they both are going

i used to like little mo but now i can't stand her
Never liked Juley

Cornishbabe
08-03-2006, 20:36
Hopefully they will leave the space open for kacey to return.

Red08
09-03-2006, 14:46
Maybe her character has changed becasue if that actually happened to somebody in realy like their life would change too! Also, to say Trevor made her a better character than Billy is a bit of a strange thing to say when he made her life a misery and Billy made it happy! I know its acting but it has to be portrayed the way it could happen in the real world.

megan999
09-03-2006, 17:47
After the Molfie business I really can't stand Little Mo anymore. As for Juley, he's annoying, but he's definitely worse than Gus.

lisa cullumbine
10-03-2006, 12:40
:clap: YEAH I AGREE THEY HAVE EXHAUSTED HER CHARACTER NOW I DID LIKE HER BUT SHE IS NOW BEGINNING TO GRATE ON ME WITH HER CONSTANT MOANING

littlemo
26-03-2006, 22:04
Maybe her character has changed becasue if that actually happened to somebody in realy like their life would change too! Also, to say Trevor made her a better character than Billy is a bit of a strange thing to say when he made her life a misery and Billy made it happy! I know its acting but it has to be portrayed the way it could happen in the real world.

I think Little Mo was a great character when she was with Trevor and with Billy, her acting was superb with both of them. Also Alex Ferns and Perry Fenwick were fantastic too, which helped. I've really enjoyed the storylines she's had. I feel sad that her and Billy had to split up, they made such a great couple, and I really feel that they could have got through what happened.

I couldn't believe that after all the heartbreak and trauma that we saw Billy go through, while Little Mo got with Alfie, and everything with Graham and Freddie, he could get over her so quickly. He seems so happy with Honey and I just find it really unrealistic. Despite the fact that Freddie isn't his son, he is legally and I think Billy would be interested in him.

crazygirl
27-03-2006, 09:24
I think Little Mo was a great character when she was with Trevor and with Billy, her acting was superb with both of them. Also Alex Ferns and Perry Fenwick were fantastic too, which helped. I've really enjoyed the storylines she's had. I feel sad that her and Billy had to split up, they made such a great couple, and I really feel that they could have got through what happened.

I couldn't believe that after all the heartbreak and trauma that we saw Billy go through, while Little Mo got with Alfie, and everything with Graham and Freddie, he could get over her so quickly. He seems so happy with Honey and I just find it really unrealistic. Despite the fact that Freddie isn't his son, he is legally and I think Billy would be interested in him.you will have to change your name 'littlemo' :lol:

lisa cullumbine
27-03-2006, 09:34
:) I Think Its Nice Billy Is Having Some Luck In The Family Way And That He Is Happy With Honey As His Character Was Getting A Tad Boring And Unfortunately Even Though Billy Was Married To Mo And She Had That Baby Legally He Has No Rights To That Child In Anyway Unless They Go Through The Proper Channels And Billy Adopts Him As His Own

eastenders mad
27-03-2006, 11:54
it is good he finally founds someone cause he is getting boring maybe they brought Honey in to cheer his charater up. or he could have faced the axe by ee bosses.

littlemo
27-03-2006, 12:42
you will have to change your name 'littlemo' :lol:

Yeah, I have been thinking about it! How do you go about changing your name?

Xx-Vicky-xX
27-03-2006, 13:08
Yeah, I have been thinking about it! How do you go about changing your name?

You have to talk to NB but when i asked to change mine i was told only if i have a very good reason

littlemo
27-03-2006, 14:56
You have to talk to NB but when i asked to change mine i was told only if i have a very good reason

Oh right! I may as well keep my name then. Just because Little Mo isn't going to be in it anymore doesn't mean people won't remember her.

Richie_lecturer
27-03-2006, 18:41
You'll have to call yourself 'Big Mo' now. :sick:

DaVeyWaVey
27-03-2006, 19:26
How is Juley and Little Mo leaving?? Anything been confirmed yet?? :)

littlemo
27-03-2006, 19:29
How is Juley and Little Mo leaving?? Anything been confirmed yet?? :)

I doubt Juley will get a bit exit. He'll probably leave exactly the way he did last time.

There's a lot of rumours about Little Mo, whether they are true or not remains to be seen. I've heard there's a possibility Freddie might die and that she goes off with doctor. No confirmation as yet.

crazygirl
27-03-2006, 19:42
You have to talk to NB but when i asked to change mine i was told only if i have a very good reasonwell i think 'little mo' leaving is a good enough reason

DaVeyWaVey
27-03-2006, 21:08
I doubt Juley will get a bit exit. He'll probably leave exactly the way he did last time.

There's a lot of rumours about Little Mo, whether they are true or not remains to be seen. I've heard there's a possibility Freddie might die and that she goes off with doctor. No confirmation as yet.

Oooh i heard about this as well and your probably right about Juley. We will see him one day and he will be gone by the next :rolleyes:

crazygirl
30-03-2006, 20:16
perry whats his surname? was on this morning to day and he said little mo leaves e/e next week but he filmed his last scenes with her yesterday so she is on our screens for 7 weeks

Richie_lecturer
30-03-2006, 20:57
Thanks for that. :)

His surname's Perry Fenwick. :)

shelleyspecs
31-03-2006, 13:40
yay little mo is going no more billlllyyyyy.lol

eastenders mad
01-04-2006, 14:06
i know how exciting i don't like her now she just so boring

alan45
01-04-2006, 14:20
Its a pity they ruined her character. During the storylines with Trevor the Thug she was brilliant. It just shows what happens to good actors with rubbish scripts

DaVeyWaVey
01-04-2006, 21:52
Its a pity they ruined her character. During the storylines with Trevor the Thug she was brilliant. It just shows what happens to good actors with rubbish scripts

I agree with you. She was brilliant during the Trevor storyline but i think the scriptwriters and producers have ruined her character so i don't think Kacey Ainsworth is to blame :p

Chris_2k11
01-04-2006, 23:03
Its a pity they ruined her character. During the storylines with Trevor the Thug she was brilliant. It just shows what happens to good actors with rubbish scriptsI agree. She was far better in the domestic abuse storyline. Absolutely brilliant, and one of my all time favourite storylines, I think you'll agree. :clap: :)

I still think she's got potential though.

leanne27
01-04-2006, 23:36
i think little mo was a brilliant character especially with all the Trever and Graham stuff but her character has been run into the ground by the writers and now i think kacey just looks bored when in a scene i hope she does find happiness though but even though i love honey and billy im still a bit sad that we wont ever see a billy and mo reunion :(

Richie_lecturer
02-04-2006, 00:25
I agree. She was far better in the domestic abuse storyline. Absolutely brilliant, and one of my all time favourite storylines, I think you'll agree. :clap: :)

I still think she's got potential though.
I agree that she was great in the Trevor storyline, probably for me the last 'brilliant' EE storyline (the Janine/Barry stuff was potentially great but ruined after the unrealistic turn of events following his death, while Marcusgate was quite good too/same with Pauline's run-up to her wedding). However they wrecked her character with the second rape by Graham, totally stupid, and sadly led to Kacey getting absolute crap stuff like Molfie etc. Very sad, just like Johnny Allen and Chrissie Watts - potentially great characters WRECKED.

Becksfanz
02-04-2006, 21:25
I liked Little Mo at first but now oh god shes driving me mad with her whining and stupid looks she has became boring!