PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Present Ideas

Katie_R
07-03-2006, 22:13
Hey all,

I very much need some inspiration for a 21st birthday present. My uncle has asked me for ideas for my brother's 21st and I honestly have no idea (it took me long enough to think of something to buy him from me!!)

My uncle wants to buy him something that he can keep and look back on in many years time (providing I don't kill him for using all the hot water again! lol), you know something he can look at and think 'my uncle bought me that'

My uncle had thought of a good watch, trouble is that my brother bought a watch just a couple of weeks ago and most of the time he doesn't use it anyway, he prefers to rely on his phone... typical!

Any ideas would be much appreciated to stop me banging my head against a brick wall :wall:

hazey
07-03-2006, 22:55
My sister and I got my son a silver mouse for the computer

A silver money clip

something that will be of use, and can be engraved a tankard perhaps.

Meh
07-03-2006, 23:11
Hey all,

I very much need some inspiration for a 21st birthday present. My uncle has asked me for ideas for my brother's 21st and I honestly have no idea (it took me long enough to think of something to buy him from me!!)

My uncle wants to buy him something that he can keep and look back on in many years time (providing I don't kill him for using all the hot water again! lol), you know something he can look at and think 'my uncle bought me that'

My uncle had thought of a good watch, trouble is that my brother bought a watch just a couple of weeks ago and most of the time he doesn't use it anyway, he prefers to rely on his phone... typical!

Any ideas would be much appreciated to stop me banging my head against a brick wall :wall:

Get an ipod and have a message engraved at the back. Its free for the engraving from apple.com

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 23:16
Get an ipod and have a message engraved at the back. Its free for the engraving from apple.com

That sounds like a really cool idea. I didnt know you could get them engraved, It will stop people stealing ipods if they are engraved.

Meh
07-03-2006, 23:28
That sounds like a really cool idea. I didnt know you could get them engraved, It will stop people stealing ipods if they are engraved.

I don't know about people stealing them, but I'm going to get one for myself soon. I hear a new model is due for release in April.

Abi
08-03-2006, 10:35

My friend had that done on her Nano. It looks ok, i guess it makes it look more special then not having it on, but its quite small. If its free though, then i guess it being small doesn't really matter.

Mindy
08-03-2006, 11:06
how about a laptop ..i want one :lol:

Jessie Wallace
08-03-2006, 13:56
I don't know about people stealing them, but I'm going to get one for myself soon. I hear a new model is due for release in April.

A new one! What's it going to be like? i really want the i-pod video, but i'll wait if it's going to be better than that!

Chloe-Elise
08-03-2006, 20:43

An engraved i-pod's a really good idea, he can look at it and remember when he got it and who he got it from etc. I've got an engraved i-pod nano, the engravings really good and its free, so its quite cool.