PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Clarkson

Amber
06-03-2006, 21:16
I think she's such a good singer and she deserves more recognition. She has an amazing voice and I love both of her albums.

And I'm going to see her in concert on Friday! *Points to banner* :cheer:

What do you think of her? :)

CrazyLea
06-03-2006, 21:21
i think shes really good. one of the few good singers around! your so lucky going to her concert!! i wanna go :p

hannah-mj
06-03-2006, 21:21
OoOoOoOoOh I love her!!!!

I'm going on Friday too!! Where you sat??! ..or stood?!!

I am totally obsessed with her...=D

xx

Chloe-Elise
06-03-2006, 21:27
I love her, both her albums are so good! :cheer: I wanted to see her in Newcastle a couple of weeks ago but I couldn't get a lift :( Have a good time at the concert :D

Bree
06-03-2006, 21:30
I love kelly clarksons singing shes fab and i love all her songs but my faves because of you lol :p xxx

crazygirl
07-03-2006, 10:02
my daughter has got her album 'breakaway' and i think it's fab! so i take it your seeing her in Manchester, its a good arena I've been their 6 times has its the closest one to where i live! what seats have you both got?

hannah-mj
07-03-2006, 15:51
I'm sat right next to the stage at the front...not on the floor though 'cause thats standing!!

I cant wait!!

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 17:40
Shes great. Has anyone seen her because of you video its really wierd

hannah-mj
07-03-2006, 17:41
Ive seen it...why do you think its weird hehe?

Chris_2k11
07-03-2006, 17:43
I think she's really good. All her songs are brilliant. :clap:

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 17:48
Ive seen it...why do you think its weird hehe?

It confuses me as to who is who with the little girl

Em
07-03-2006, 18:00
I know what you mean about that video!

I think one is supposed to be her and another her duaghter. I think the song is blaming her parents for her problems. I think.

I love Kelly anyway and have done since Miss Independant was released, though her new stuff is way better

Cornishbabe
07-03-2006, 18:01
yeh her new stuff is great.Thinkning about it could be the young her and her daughter.

Emma-Lou
07-03-2006, 18:49
I think Kelly Clarkson is great i have her album Breakaway i was going to go and see her in concert when she came to Glasgow but my friend who also likes her was on holiday and her mum said she would take us to Newcastle to see her there but then my friends dad convinced her mum not to.And then a week before the concert my mum said she would have went with me which would have been better than nothing but it was too late obviously i was well annoyed.

Amber
07-03-2006, 19:20
I'm sat right next to the stage at the front...not on the floor though 'cause thats standing!!

I cant wait!!
What side are you on? I'm on the left and I think I'm on the lower tier. Btw I'll be the mad one who will scream alot with a banner perhaps and I'll be with a friend who has strawberry blonde hair, that is if you see me/hear me. Hey! hear me is a Kelly song!

Sorry I'm hyper :D

hannah-mj
08-03-2006, 07:31
What side are you on? I'm on the left and I think I'm on the lower tier. Btw I'll be the mad one who will scream alot with a banner perhaps and I'll be with a friend who has strawberry blonde hair, that is if you see me/hear me. Hey! hear me is a Kelly song!

Sorry I'm hyper :D

Im on the left too!! on block 101 bottom tier...im gonna have a large pink banner saying 'kelly rocks' so look out for me :D

I'm so giddy too!! plus im just about to go to london!! on my way to guys an dolls..too bad nigel isnt in it anymore :(....

Have fun at Kelly...Even though it will be hard not to!!

Angeltigger
08-03-2006, 11:36
I really enjoy her music- just sometime when their an advert about her Cd i think it Hilary Duff!

Chris_2k11
08-03-2006, 13:03
I think Breakaway is my favourite of hers, although they're all brilliant. :clap:

Amber
08-03-2006, 20:06
Im on the left too!! on block 101 bottom tier...im gonna have a large pink banner saying 'kelly rocks' so look out for me :D

I'm so giddy too!! plus im just about to go to london!! on my way to guys an dolls..too bad nigel isnt in it anymore :(....

Have fun at Kelly...Even though it will be hard not to!!
I think I'm on block 202, row h and I'm on the upper tier. Me and my mate have just spent like 3 hours making our banners. Mine says "Since u been gone we've missed u!" and Lou's says "Kelly Rocks" too. It's a small world eh?

2 DAYS!!

Hope ya have fun too :cheer:

Katy
08-03-2006, 20:37
my friends going on Friday. I didnt like her first album but his second one is great.

crazygirl
08-03-2006, 21:11
I think I'm on block 202, row h and I'm on the upper tier. Me and my mate have just spent like 3 hours making our banners. Mine says "Since u been gone we've missed u!" and Lou's says "Kelly Rocks" too. It's a small world eh?

2 DAYS!!

Hope ya have fun too :cheer: dont put sticks on them because they take them off your banner before you go in

willow
08-03-2006, 21:14
one of my friends went to see her a while ago and she thought she was fantastic!!

Layne
08-03-2006, 22:53
I LOVE Kelly! She is just fab!!! I really wanted to go and see her, because i love all of her songs so far, but we couldn't get tickets for B'ham, and everywhere else is too far away and plus mother has already taken me down to guys and dolls and is taking me to london again in april so she wasn't really to up for it!

You guys must tell us how it goes, i hope i can go see her next time she is fab! :cheer:

hannah-mj
10-03-2006, 14:25

2 DAYS!!

Hope ya have fun too :cheer:

Lol yeah..small world!!

Ohhh its tonight!!

I cant wait!! :cheer:

Look out for my banner..its pink with black and white on it hehe!!

Layne
10-03-2006, 16:21
Ohhh its tonight!!

Have a fab time honey - an make sure you come back and tell us all about it! :p x

crazygirl
10-03-2006, 17:04
take your digital cameras because we want to see photos!! have a fab night girls

hannah-mj
11-03-2006, 09:53
Oh My Days.

She was absolutely fantastic! I was sat there for about half an hour goin' ''OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD!''

I was a little bit excited , as you can probably tell.

She sang walk away first [my favourite song by her. so far.] then she sang miss independant , i think , then erm some others..

But she sang 'Behind Thes Hazel Eyes' in a wedding dress hehe , t'is was very cool.

I bought two posters , t-shirt and programme , so i might just have to put some posters up :p , not done that for years lol!!

Anyway , she was very good live and i cant wait til she's back in england!!

:thumbsup: :cheer: Kelly is rather cool :p :cheer: :thumbsup:

Layne
11-03-2006, 10:19
Oh My Days.

She was absolutely fantastic! I was sat there for about half an hour goin' ''OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD!''

I was a little bit excited , as you can probably tell.

She sang walk away first [my favourite song by her. so far.] then she sang miss independant , i think , then erm some others..

But she sang 'Behind Thes Hazel Eyes' in a wedding dress hehe , t'is was very cool.

I bought two posters , t-shirt and programme , so i might just have to put some posters up :p , not done that for years lol!!

Anyway , she was very good live and i cant wait til she's back in england!!

:thumbsup: :cheer: Kelly is rather cool :p :cheer: :thumbsup:

Is very jealous!!! She is fab live!! :cheer:

crazygirl
11-03-2006, 11:24
ive got to take my daughter to see hilary duff in april! i am so dreading it :crying: :crying:

Tori
11-03-2006, 12:47
i'm not particularly a fan. i like some of her songs, and a lot of people i know went last night so i will see what they say! i don't really go to many concerts though which is a shame

Katy
11-03-2006, 13:59
i hope everyone had a good time. My friends all said it was a really good concert.

About Hilary Duff Crazygirl, my friend is going (who is a lad) bought tickets. He doesnt even know what songs she sings, he only got tickets cause shes fit. that made me laugh.

crazygirl
11-03-2006, 16:47
i hope everyone had a good time. My friends all said it was a really good concert.

About Hilary Duff Crazygirl, my friend is going (who is a lad) bought tickets. He doesnt even know what songs she sings, he only got tickets cause shes fit. that made me laugh. nice one :lol: she is only doing half a hall at manchester :lol:

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8425/10502s3dx.th.gif (http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10502s3dx.gif)

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 17:00
Kelly is fab! I have her 2nd album on the comp and I love it! Particulary 'Because of You' and 'Gone'! :cheer: But all her songs are fab! :D I might get her 1st album half price or something... but it depends if it was the same sort of music she sings now or some sort of Pop Idol rubbish :rolleyes:

Layne
14-03-2006, 20:48
I love all her songs i go through phases of liking different ones, although one of my favs has to be 'You found me' :wub: its lovely!!!

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:03
I love all her songs i go through phases of liking different ones, although one of my favs has to be 'You found me' :wub: its lovely!!!

Ooo I love that one too! I used to sing it randomly all the time because it was always in my head lol :p

I'm listening to the concert in Orlando, Hannah gave me the link - it's well good! :cheer:

Layne
14-03-2006, 21:07
Oh sounds good, i also like her new one walk away and hear me! They are all fab she is fab too! :p

feelingyellow
14-03-2006, 21:18
I really want to see her in concert now lol! But I doubt I'll be able to ... doubt my Mum or Dad would really want to hear hours of a singer with ... A NOSE PIERCING :eek: :nono: :p

Btw, Amber and Hannah - did you two actually see each other lol - just asking :p

hannah-mj
15-03-2006, 07:08
Lol emmiee..i dont think we saw each other hehe...

I cant wait til kelly comes back to the uk! She really is amazing ,but Emmie + Lea already knows about my obsession...i never shut up!!
One of my favourite songs by her is Walk away and i was so happy when she released it as a single!!
At the moment im listening to annie lennox's 'why' as kelly sings it at her concerts..its fantastic!!

heres the link to watch a full concert of her on the net =]
http://music.aol.com/network_live/concert_videos/kelly_clarkson/ondemand

enjoy hehe =D

x

chudge
15-03-2006, 15:23
i think kelly is so good, because of you i think is amazing . I would love to go and see her in concert.

shannisrules
15-03-2006, 16:14
i like kelly clarkson her album is really good, amazing what kind of people you can get out of pop idol/american idol/x factor etc

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 16:15
Aww, I thought you guys could have met up and made A Kelly Lover Club :p

Too right you never shut up :p

I don't like Walk Away much lol, though the whole album is fab :thumbsup: Just like stuff like Gone better :p

hannah-mj
15-03-2006, 16:42
i like kelly clarkson her album is really good, amazing what kind of people you can get out of pop idol/american idol/x factor etc

Yeah i think kelly is the best reality tv show person...and also girls aloud...at one point i would have said Gareth gates was the best but hmm.. :rolleyes: nope lol

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 16:44
I hated Kelly at first lol, but when she released 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' I started to like her lol :D

hannah-mj
15-03-2006, 16:47
I hated Kelly at first lol, but when she released 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' I started to like her lol :D

Oh My Days..
Hated?
Hated??
Hated???

Oh my days , ive loved her since american idol lol!!

Although i prefer her second album...alot...i have always thought she was fantastic!!

=D

sorry emmie...but 'hated' and 'kelly' cant be in the same sentence anywhere where im gonna hear or read it!! :p

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 17:45
Oh My Days..
Hated?
Hated??
Hated???

Oh my days , ive loved her since american idol lol!!

Although i prefer her second album...alot...i have always thought she was fantastic!!

=D

sorry emmie...but 'hated' and 'kelly' cant be in the same sentence anywhere where im gonna hear or read it!! :p

Lmao :p Fine I 'disliked' her then! :lol:

hannah-mj
15-03-2006, 18:09
thats better :p...much better...lol

feelingyellow
15-03-2006, 18:35
thats better :p...much better...lol

Lmao good :p

I really want her first album now lol, just to see what it's like :p

shannisrules
15-03-2006, 18:36
ive not got her album but ive heared most of the songs some of tehm are really catchy but after a while they tend to get on my nerves

megan999
17-03-2006, 17:02
My fave Kelly song is Since You Been Gone. She quite talented IMO, hope she keeps going with decent material, not like other American Idol people and disappear :rolleyes:

feelingyellow
27-06-2006, 20:00
*bumpity bump* :p

Just found this, from January...

Simon Cowell fumes: "No matter how talented Kelly Clarkson is, she would not be in the position she's in now without winning this show. It's the public who bothered to pick up the phone to vote for her. I don't care about me. I don't think she was ever interested in me. I was interested in the fact that she was a great contestant. I don't like when they walk away from the show and kind of forget the people who put her where she is today. By ignoring the show you're ignoring the audience who put you there. If she refuses to give songs to be used on the show, it's like saying to every person who voted for you: 'You know what, thank you I'm not interested in you anymore.' That is a big mistake."

BLA BLA BLA! :rolleyes: She stills loves the show, but why should she have her songs being sung there? There HER'S and her decision and even though contestants may sing them well, she sings them at the end of the day and she wants to be known for them not some other contestant. Opinions? We need a big Kelly discussion hehe :D

Kim
27-06-2006, 21:53
*bumpity bump* :p

Just found this, from January...

Simon Cowell fumes: "No matter how talented Kelly Clarkson is, she would not be in the position she's in now without winning this show. It's the public who bothered to pick up the phone to vote for her. I don't care about me. I don't think she was ever interested in me. I was interested in the fact that she was a great contestant. I don't like when they walk away from the show and kind of forget the people who put her where she is today. By ignoring the show you're ignoring the audience who put you there. If she refuses to give songs to be used on the show, it's like saying to every person who voted for you: 'You know what, thank you I'm not interested in you anymore.' That is a big mistake."

BLA BLA BLA! :rolleyes: She stills loves the show, but why should she have her songs being sung there? There HER'S and her decision and even though contestants may sing them well, she sings them at the end of the day and she wants to be known for them not some other contestant. Opinions? We need a big Kelly discussion hehe :D

I didn't even know she'd been on it, shows I'm not a dedicated fan. I personally find since you been gone and behind these hazel eyes annoying, they've been played too much on local radio.

feelingyellow
28-06-2006, 17:00
I didn't even know she'd been on it, shows I'm not a dedicated fan. I personally find since you been gone and behind these hazel eyes annoying, they've been played too much on local radio.

Lmao Kim! Become a dedicated fan :p SUBG and BTHE are fab! Don't diss lol! I've never hear them... though I don't listen to radio much tbh - Kelly's songs aren't annoying... they're fabolous! :wub: :D Now stop dissing lmaooo :p