PDA

View Full Version : audition speeches, Please Help!

di marco
05-03-2006, 16:14
ive just found out that when i go to my audition/interview at bath spa uni on wednesday i need to have prepared a speech lasting no longer than 3mins. ive tried looking and cant find any speeches that i can use and im getting worried as i dont have long to learn it. ive tried emailing someone that i know has a speech that i could modify but they havent replied to me, so if anyone has anyone suggestions or knows of any sites which have audition speeches on i would be really really grateful, thanks

Pixie
14-03-2006, 00:02
Is this for a drama audition? Could you not make up your own monologue?

di marco
14-03-2006, 14:16
Is this for a drama audition? Could you not make up your own monologue?

yeh it was, when i got there i found out you could have made your own one up but that wasnt really made clear in the letter and they never replied when i emailed them about it

Cornishbabe
14-03-2006, 20:20
how did it go? hope it was okx

di marco
14-03-2006, 20:24
how did it go? hope it was okx

erm yeh it went ok thanks, though everyone else had really good speeches and mine wasnt that great! plus i got really nervous before i went on and i kept forgetting it! though i thankfully managed to remember it when i performed it. i dont think i did well enough, especially as they are only offering 40 places from the 600 people that got an audition, though i suppose i was just lucky to get an audition cos over 5000 people applied! :eek:

Cornishbabe
14-03-2006, 20:27
Good luck hope you have got in

di marco
14-03-2006, 20:30
Good luck hope you have got in

nicole28
14-03-2006, 21:02
So everything went OK? Great! I wasn't here in time to help though :( lol!