PDA

View Full Version : Day 30

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:16
it was noel edmunds rach some celebrity guest my ass they could have got somone good lookingoh well since it was only him im not that bothered really

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:17
leccy rach theres some roast and veg if you want some

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:18
why would there noses be out of joint dont they trust you and dan to have only be having a bit of fun

Kyle only peeked out the window and he saw Dan stuffing snow down my top, assumed the worse,, Louise just heard me and Nicky shrieking basicallly laughing real hard,, so she put two and two together and came up with 7..any way Kyle and I are fine with it, its over.. Louise was last seen sulking some where,,

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:19
Rach you should be in bed , are you feeling any better ?Why? im fine i was ill on wednesay and thursaday and just a little on froday and a tiny bit on yestreday but im like a new person now

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:19
leccy rach theres some roast and veg if you want some

thanks odessa, Kyle is quite the cook,, that is a big bonus in a man LOL

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:21
well i'm staying out of this one i dont want to be involved

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:22
Kyle only peeked out the window and he saw Dan stuffing snow down my top, assumed the worse,, Louise just heard me and Nicky shrieking basicallly laughing real hard,, so she put two and two together and came up with 7..any way Kyle and I are fine with it, its over.. Louise was last seen sulking some where,,

now theres a fine reason why we dont need a new housemate specially ifs its a female as there will just me more arguments over the men

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:24
so anyway honeys what id the latest gossip in this place??

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:25
laurence went on friday rach but he left us some booze to do us the week incase we fail another task

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:27
laurence went on friday rach but he left us some booze to do us the week incase we fail another taskoh yes i knew he went and i heard about the booze good old laurance hey

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 19:29
Ok Lou and Kyle are a bit peed off with me, and Kyle claims he never saw you out there, so Lou and Kyle may be asking you IF YOU INDEED were out there in the garden with us.
In other words they have their noses out of joint

why are they peed off though?I'll tell them i was out there!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 19:33
right girls im gonna grab a shower and get changed before the newbie arrives i hope your listen big brother i anint happy with you we are gonna have some words later boy

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 19:44
I need to get off for a bit, will be back around 9ish to see what has occured and what decison BB has made..Tell Kyle I will be back later,, muwahhhhhhhhh

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:45
ok then talk to you later honeys
so whos is left?

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:53
dont tell me im all by myself? :(

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 19:59
ok well since im the only one here, im going to....erm...well i dunno relax somewhere lol

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:30
*thinks what amazing bs is heard whilst lying on the sofa and no one realises shes there and can't believe, that shes being made out to be sulking over something that never happened!! :( :(

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:44
evening anyone still here?????

hiya loubie

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:45
hey Kyle

had a good afternoon???

i've had an interesting one thats for sure......

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:48
yeah it been a goodun, you missed our big celeb guest!! wooooo it was a good un NOT!!!

whats interesting babes?? did you have a bit of my roast??

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:49
No i didn't hun, didn't feel like it after hearing some of the stuff i did... funny how people talk about you when they don't realise you are actually lying on the sofa isn't it.... :(

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:51
No i didn't hun, didn't feel like it after hearing some of the stuff i did... funny how people talk about you when they don't realise you are actually lying on the sofa isn't it.... :(

really, who was talking about you hun?? * sits next to louise on sofa and hugs her tight*

oooh has dan been around yet??

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 20:53
heya honeys im back, glad you's are here

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:53
hiya rach babes! how you feeling???

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:55
really, who was talking about you hun?? * sits next to louise on sofa and hugs her tight*

oooh has dan been around yet??It don't matter who, but to say i'm a bit pissed off, and upset about it is an understatement. Sometimes it feels like I can't do anything right these days....and nope, no sign of Dan at all today.

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:55
Hey Rach, you ok this evening??

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 20:57
Im great and never better its werid how good you feel when you get over a flu

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:57
It don't matter who, but to say i'm a bit pissed off, and upset about it is an understatement. Sometimes it feels like I can't do anything right these days....and nope, no sign of Dan at all today.

aww hunny, you havent done anything wrong, was it electrika again?

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 20:59
aww hunny, you havent done anything wrong, was it electrika again?I'm not saying any names, Im not involving anyone else in this, but someone is telling others that i have a problem with others in here, when i haven't, and i really don't know what i have done to deserve all of the bs that has been dealt out to me over the past few weeks in here. I have a great week and it ends like this :( Its really starting to get me down now.......

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 20:59
oh my what time is it??? is it nearly nine isnt that when the new person arrives????

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 21:00
actually i might go for a shower now, whlist its not taken up lol

sbbb_louise
Im great and never better its werid how good you feel when you get over a fluI'm glad your feeling better honey - flu does take it out of you..

sbbb_rachel
I'm glad your feeling better honey - flu does take it out of you..i know, tell me about, it but im back and ready to have fun

sbbb_kyle
I'm not saying any names, Im not involving anyone else in this, but someone is telling others that i have a problem with others in here, when i haven't, and i really don't know what i have done to deserve all of the bs that has been dealt out to me over the past few weeks in here. I have a great week and it ends like this :( Its really starting to get me down now.......

but you dont, talk to me later whne no one else is around babes, come on dont be down, i still loves ya :D you couldnt do anything to upset me!!

sbbb_rachel
05-03-2006, 21:01
anyway i'll be off for my shower now, might catch you later

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:01
i know, tell me about, it but im back and ready to have fun

you girkls wanna get pissed?????

i have the secret stash!! come on lets drink drink drink and have some fun!!:D

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:02
anyway i'll be off for my shower now, might catch you later

amd now shes gone!!! ok you and me loubie wanna share a bottlw of wine me??

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:02
but you dont, talk to me later whne no one else is around babes, come on dont be down, i still loves ya :D you couldnt do anything to upset me!!try telling them that - what have i done kyle, eh, what have i done to anyone in here.

And I tell you one thing, contrary to what someone believes, i don't go round sulking :angry:

I'm sorry, I am just really peed off

Davina
05-03-2006, 21:03
Big Brother house this is Davina...

You have all voted for who you wish to evict from the Big Brother house and the housemate with the most votes was....

Norman

Norman you have 5 minutes to say your goodbyes im coming to get you!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:03
amd now shes gone!!! ok you and me loubie wanna share a bottlw of wine me??yeah, why not eh, as long as i don't get accused of drinking all of the alcohol again anyway :( :(

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:04
Oh blimey - Norman, bye honey, see you on the outside!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:07
bye norman mate,seee you on the outside!!

* pours lou a huge drink* no you dont go round sulkig your the most fun in here!!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:08
bye norman mate,seee you on the outside!!

* pours lou a huge drink* no you dont go round sulkig your the most fun in here!!According to some I do apparently *has a gulp of wine*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:10
well im telling you now you dont sulk, oyu know id be the first o have a go at you for it!!!!

* tops up lous glass*

dna i s gonna get a shock when he sees norm gone aint he!! wonder where he is

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 21:10
Striding in the lounge looks around and sees Kyle drinking with Louise,, *** well well what have we here.. ???***

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:11
evening lectra, you ok hunny?? wanna drink?

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:12
Striding in the lounge looks around and sees Kyle drinking with Louise,, *** well well what have we here.. ???***What we have here is me sodding off, seeing as i've been here all afternoon lying on the sofa, and hearing a lot of stuff being said......*turns to kyle* I'm think I'm outta here for a bit, gonna go sort out some of my stuff - cheers for the glass of wine though. I'll be back in a bit, when a few more of us are about....

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:13
* looks at lou in confusion*

what, where you going?? why???

you cant go now what about our new housemate????? if they trurn up youll miss all the fun babes

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:14
ok i must stink coz since ive arrived, lou and rach have both disappeared

ill just sit and get pissed by myself then

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:14
* looks at lou in confusion*

what, where you going?? why???

you cant go now what about our new housemate????? if they trurn up youll miss all the fun babesNo reason, kyle, just thought the two of you would prefer time alone together thats all.......

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:15

ill just sit and get pissed by myself thenYou smell great hun, but i thought you'd want some time with your bed buddy alone thats all....

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:15
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/6618/melissa4li.png

****ing hell what a **** hole... *they could at least clean this place for me*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:16
No reason, kyle, just thought the two of you would prefer time alone together thats all.......

dont be silly we get all the time at night together dont we hunny!!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA

ill just sit and get pissed by myself then

Nope I am here and I think you smell wonderful,,

sbbb_norman
evening everybody, how is everyone.

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:17

* kyle looks up in new housemate in disgust!!

hello great entrance, a hello would have been better

im kyle, you are????

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
Louise you are being silly, Kyle and I can be together any time, sit down and have another glass of this good wine Kyle managed to get for us. sit..

sbbb_melissa

piss off mate, your out, im in... get with the times

sbbb_kyle

aww norman mate we gonna miss you so much!!

have a great time with norma on the outside wont you

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:18
* kyle looks up in new housemate in disgust!!

hello great entrance, a hello would have been better

im kyle, you are????

manners are for the good darl'

i know your name, ive been watching the show like a hawk, so cut with the bull****

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:18
piss off mate, your out, im in... get with the times

* looks shocked* :eek:

* whispers to electrika and lou* what a ****ing bitch

why dont you piss of love if we had known we were getting someone so rude wed have not bothered to vote!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:19
manners are for the good darl'

i know your name, ive been watching the show like a hawk, so cut with the bull****

good then youll know that rude little bitches dont last long around here!

* kyle sits down and refuses to speak to new housemate*

sbbb_louise
Louise you are being silly, Kyle and I can be together any time, sit down and have another glass of this good wine Kyle managed to get for us. sit..Ok, but just one thing ok and this is the last of it - i overheard a lot of stuff today, and would like to say in front of kyle, that i have not made any assumptions about any activities that might have been going on earlier today, i don't sulk, and i was on the sofa ok.....i was simply reacting to what kyle had said, nothing more, nothing less. Now thats the end of it *holds wine glass up * lets get pissed

SBBB-ELEKTRICA

Well looks like there is yet another woman in the house,, well well well.

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:20

8 whispers to electrika* you call that a woman i call it a loud mouthed bitch!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:21
OMG *whispers to kyle and elektricia* can we have norman back??? were we allowed to not vote??

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:22
OMG *whispers to kyle and elektricia* can we have norman back??? were we allowed to not vote??

no i dont think we were but id do anything to have norman back she is gonna be horrid , well kyle aint gonna take her bull****

SBBB-ELEKTRICA

why dont you piss of love if we had known we were getting someone so rude wed have not bothered to vote!!

*** whispers to Kyle watch your balls baby shes gonna fry em up for breakfast ***

sbbb_melissa

like it it not scouse im here for the time being...

i tell it as it is... i know i wont be here this time next week so ill cut the pleasnt welcomes, they are for tosspots really

im here to shag, smoke, drink, slap and generally be the biggest bitch ever

sbbb_louise
evening everybody, how is everyone.*gives norman a hug* bye babes, take care won't you. see you on the outside

sbbb_kyle
*** whispers to Kyle watch your balls baby shes gonna fry em up for breakfast ***

:rotfl: let her try, hunny yyoull protect my balls wont you!!1:eek:

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:23

hiya darl, you look my kind of ladie, am loving the dress, where did you get it? im sure ive seen you at one of the fashion shows?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 21:23

***psssssssst we got to get the other roomies in here they are not gonna be pleased and odessa is gonna be very down about this one *******

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:24
like it it not scouse im here for the time being...

i tell it as it is... i know i wont be here this time next week so ill cut the pleasnt welcomes, they are for tosspots really

im here to shag, smoke, drink, slap and generally be the biggest bitch ever

who you shagging??? all the men are taken now!!!

and my name is kyle not scouse.

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:24

scouses cant seem to grasp the concept of whispering, sounds like a ****ing fog horn to me you jumped up little ****

say it to me face, because i think that if yave got someat to say you might aswell say it to me outright darl'

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:25
*sighs* this is all we need to brighten up our "sunny days" in here!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
hiya darl, you look my kind of ladie, am loving the dress, where did you get it? im sure ive seen you at one of the fashion shows?

But of course, I do not do the cat walks but I do buy at the fashion shows, I was in Milan last month..BTW where did you get yours ??

sbbb_melissa

what balls!? hes a ****ing gay darl... they dont have em... i like my men just that...men...

sbbb_kyle
scouses cant seem to grasp the concept of whispering, sounds like a ****ing fog horn to me you jumped up little ****

say it to me face, because i think that if yave got someat to say you might aswell say it to me outright darl'

alrite the I CALLED YOU A LOUD MOUTHED BITCH alrite

and you look like a tranny!! you sure your a women

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:26
But of course, I do not do the cat walks but I do buy at the fashion shows, I was in Milan last month..BTW where did you get yours ??

porbably from peacocks!!!

im sure my sister has that dress!!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:26
:rotfl: let her try, hunny yyoull protect my balls wont you!!1:eek:

*coughs* what balls!? you puff

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:27
what balls!? hes a ****ing gay darl... they dont have em... i like my men just that...men...

gay??? :eek: ****ing gay??

you wanna see my balls bitch!!

actually im bisexual but i love my women!! as electrika will tell you

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 21:28

Listen Kyle is no more gay than I am a liesban, hes got balls trust me and hes verrry much a man. But again since you have been watching us like a hawk, you knew he is very much a man .

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:28
porbably from peacocks!!!

im sure my sister has that dress!!

you want to shut your queer mouth before i claw you face in... then elektricia will see you for what you really are...

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 21:29
Hey everyon-

*stops in tracks*

Erm.......hi?!?!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:29
Hey everyon-

*stops in tracks*

Erm.......hi?!?!Ummm, can you come protect me please hun, cause i am suddenly not liking it in here!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:30
you want to shut your queer mouth before i claw you face in... then elektricia will see you for what you really are...

go ahead love, you come in here spouting your big gob off. you do it ill soon to complain to big brother!

sbbb_melissa
Listen Kyle is no more gay than I am a liesban, hes got balls trust me and hes verrry much a man. But again since you have been watching us like a hawk, you knew he is very much a man .

*takes elektirica into a corner*

looks babes ive been watching this ok, i know the game... and how the public are liking it... your big out there...they all want you... ok magazine.... gmtv... the lot... stick with me and well be fine.. they hate kyle becuase of the whole louise/dan thing... im loooking out for your best intrests darl, this bitch act is false just to get the press attention... im a good girl really :p

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
Dan meet our new housemate,,, ************* cover your balls baby, she eats em for breakfast ******

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:31
go ahead love, you come in here spouting your big gob off. you do it ill soon to complain to big brother!

sticks and stones scouse... i can say what i like... the freedom oif specch, or whatever its called... you gonna go crying to big bro... get over it! and grow up you stupid little boy! or should i say nancy boy?

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:32
Hey everyon-

*stops in tracks*

Erm.......hi?!?!

Hiya Daniel, it is Daniel isnt it? or do you want me to call you Dan... look this Kyle kid is doing my nutt in... hes malking me out to be some monster... i want to be all your mates... including Kyle if he gives me half a chance

sbbb_Dan
Ummm, can you come protect me please hun, cause i am suddenly not liking it in here!!

Whats happening?! I'm confused!!!!!!!!!! Last time i was around i had a histerical snowball fight with nicky and elektrica :rotfl: so whats happened since then?!

sbbb_kyle

looks babes ive been watching this ok, i know the game... and how the public are liking it... your big out there...they all want you... ok magazine.... gmtv... the lot... stick with me and well be fine.. they hate kyle becuase of the whole louise/dan thing... im loooking out for your best intrests darl, this bitch act is false just to get the press attention... im a good girl really :p

what a load of ****e!! and electrika if you wanna believe her ****e then go ahead!!

you seen what they all think of me out there!

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 21:33
Evening guys, sorry i went before i went to do my hair!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 21:33
Hiya Daniel, it is Daniel isnt it? or do you want me to call you Dan... look this Kyle kid is doing my nutt in... hes malking me out to be some monster... i want to be all your mates... including Kyle if he gives me half a chance

Yeah it is Daniel, but everyone calls me Dan. Melissa i take it? I dont want to sound rude, but why are you here?!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:35
Evening guys, sorry i went before i went to do my hair!

hiya Nicky... your a nurse right... careful or that sex mad Kyle wou;ld have his hands down your thong faster than kellie holmes on a treadmill

sbbb_kyle
you wanna be nates but you come in sputing your mouth off staright away. ill wait to see if i wanna be your mate. and youve just told lectra im hated out there!! what i wanna know is why im hated what the **** have i done * sits down with fag and drink*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA

thanks for the heads up sweetie, I seeeeeee .. well right now i am having a great time, so Ill be fine thanks,, glad to hear that your BITCH ACT IS FALSE .

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:36
Yeah it is Daniel, but everyone calls me Dan. Melissa i take it? I dont want to sound rude, but why are you here?!

Noel Edwards... or whatever his name is... he told them to swap Norman for me! so im here! and boy what fun im having...

sbbb_Dan
Can Someone Explain What The **** Is Happenening?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbbb_kyle
oh guys im off to the garden she has comein here with a dislike for me and im not arguing with herĀ¬!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 21:37
Noel Edwards... or whatever his name is... he told them to swap Norman for me! so im here! and boy what fun im having...

What? So Norms gone?!?! :eek: **** ME!!!!!!!!! :eek:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
what a load of ****e!! and electrika if you wanna believe her ****e then go ahead!!

you seen what they all think of me out there!

Kyle quit it
You heard what I just said to Melissa,,

sbbb_melissa
you wanna be nates but you come in sputing your mouth off staright away. ill wait to see if i wanna be your mate. and youve just told lectra im hated out there!! what i wanna know is why im hated what the **** have i done * sits down with fag and drink*

look Kyle... you and me...we've got off on the wrong foot...wanna go into the garden and have a talk... look please mate i dont want all this unpleastness

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 21:38
hiya Nicky... your a nurse right... careful or that sex mad Kyle wou;ld have his hands down your thong faster than kellie holmes on a treadmill

Hey yeh i am a nurse! *laughs* No kyle wouldn't do that and anyway i already have a man! So its melissa right?

sbbb_kyle
look Kyle... you and me...we've got off on the wrong foot...wanna go into the garden and have a talk... look please mate i dont want all this unpleastness

* slightly worried*

ok if you wanna like,

sbbb_louise
Dan honey - help!!!! I dunno whats going on! We got told we had to vote for someone and Norm was evicted and Melissa has arrived!!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
oh guys im off to the garden she has comein here with a dislike for me and im not arguing with herĀ¬! running to catch up with Kyle, I am going out with you babe,,, (( takes a pack of fags, and a bottle of wine and glasses ))) lets go tiger..... I am going to be with u out there ur not goin alone .

sbbb_melissa
What? So Norms gone?!?! :eek: **** ME!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Yeah lifes a bitch like me!

Big Bro is a bitch but he ent seen me, i want all of us guys to revolt! imagine it! we will go down as the best soap boards big brother in history!!! bring it on folks!

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 21:39
Dan honey - help!!!! I dunno whats going on! We got told we had to vote for someone and Norm was evicted and Melissa has arrived!!
:eek: omg!! So he's gone?!?!? Bloody hell!!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:39
Hey yeh i am a nurse! *laughs* No kyle wouldn't do that and anyway i already have a man! So its melissa right?

no i certainy wouldnt, she happily married with kids, just like i backed off of lou when she told me she was happy with dan. and also im not in the habit of trying it on with a bird when im kinda with another!!!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:40

hiya darl... look i really need to talk to Kyle... but im sorry for scaring you ok? ill come and have a girly chat to you in a bit about all things Dan... omg the public love your cute little romance outside! keep it up babes! mwah! :heart:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 21:40
Melissa right now I suggest you shut your cake hole, and leave Kyle alone, I am going to the garden with him,, you stay in, you have rocked this house more than I have when I arrived,,** pushes Melissa back inside ***

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 21:41
no i certainy wouldnt, she happily married with kids, just like i backed off of lou when she told me she was happy with dan. and also im not in the habit of trying it on with a bird when im kinda with another!!!

No you wouldn't honey! Right so how is everyone then?

sbbb_Dan
hiya darl... look i really need to talk to Kyle... but im sorry for scaring you ok? ill come and have a girly chat to you in a bit about all things Dan... omg the public love your cute little romance outside! keep it up babes! mwah! :heart:

Talk about all things Dan?! Oi, oi!! :lol:

sbbb_melissa

yeah it sure is... look have a fag, pour yourself some of that chardonney, sit down with the rest of the guys...

i really need to speak to kyle but ill come and have a chat with you in a bit! mwha darl! :heart:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:42
* puts arm arouind lectra and hugs her close to him*

so im hated am i babes?? what the **** have i done??

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:42
Talk about all things Dan?! Oi, oi!! :lol:

girls will be girls Danny boy, your one fine young man... and im sure Louise has some roight old stories to tell the girls

its about time all us girls got together and had a boy talk chat... ent seen it yet when ive been watching at home

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:43
right then kyle you ready to talk darl'?

sbbb_louise
hiya darl... look i really need to talk to Kyle... but im sorry for scaring you ok? ill come and have a girly chat to you in a bit about all things Dan... omg the public love your cute little romance outside! keep it up babes! mwah! :heart:ummm ok, hi melissa and i don't care what the public think, i love him to bits :D :wub:

sbbb_nicky
yeah it sure is... look have a fag, pour yourself some of that chardonney, sit down with the rest of the guys...

i really need to speak to kyle but ill come and have a chat with you in a bit! mwha darl! :heart:

I'll pass pn the fag, but i will definatly have some wine!! *pours self glass* Oh alright see you in a bit then!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 21:44
* puts arm arouind lectra and hugs her close to him*

so im hated am i babes?? what the **** have i done??

*** speaks to Kyle in a low voice *** have a ciggie babe and a glass of wine, shes faking every thing,, trying to get every one on her side.. she said the bitch act is a front,, and that she is a real nice girl,, we are not gonna buy into this, we need to get the others against her..now keep this down,, hugs kyle

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:45
* looks up at melissa*

suppose so!

you stayoing too electra???

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:45
*removes the facade and comes down to a calm and civil level*

kyle darl i feel dead guilty about all that **** just...can we have a quick word please? well more than quick i want to get to know you...as weve got off on the wrong foot?

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:46
*** speaks to Kyle in a low voice *** have a ciggie babe and a glass of wine, shes faking every thing,, trying to get every one on her side.. she said the bitch act is a front,, and that she is a real nice girl,, we are not gonna buy into this, we need to get the others against her..now keep this down,, hugs kyle

* hugs electrak not wanting to let go*

i know what you mean babes and i really dont think it will be hard to do you

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:47
Dan babes - where are you?????

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 21:47

oh hey lou honey! I didn't realise you were up and around how are you?

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:48
*removes the facade and comes down to a calm and civil level*

kyle darl i feel dead guilty about all that **** just...can we have a quick word please? well more than quick i want to get to know you...as weve got off on the wrong foot?

course you can have a quick word, go ahead im all ears

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:49
oh hey lou honey! I didn't realise you were up and around how are you?I've been on the sofa all afternoon nicks lol though heard a few things being said, so just wanna quickly say to you, i haven't assumed anything about your snow fight, just wanted to clear that up...:D :D can i have a hug cos dans disappeared and i aint feeling all that great

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:51
course you can have a quick word, go ahead im all ears

look, as im sure you know babes its all about image... we need to play the game for what it is and milk it big time... the viewers dont like their normans or their laurences i can tell you that... i just wanted the wow factyor as i made an entrance... but i realise...well **** me... i have said some bloody harsh things to you... i went a bit too far... as i was saying to elec... its a facade... im been wanting to do this uber bitch buisness for years...and well if i told dawn and bryan that i was this bitch thing then of course theyd go they want me in... im depserate to get in here with all you guys, your a fab bunch of people...

erm can we continue this in a sec, i need to pop to the toilet kyle babes...

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 21:51
I've been on the sofa all afternoon nicks lol though heard a few things being said, so just wanna quickly say to you, i haven't assumed anything about your snow fight, just wanted to clear that up...:D :D can i have a hug cos dans disappeared and i aint feeling all that great

Course you can have a hug you silly moo *hugs Lou* And what do you mean assume somehting about the snowball fight this morning? We were only messing around.....

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 21:52
yeah, i'm here. Whats up babes?

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:53
Course you can have a hug you silly moo *hugs Lou* And what do you mean assume somehting about the snowball fight this morning? We were only messing around.....I know and thats what upset me, cos i overheard a convo whilst i was on the sofa which seemed to say that i thought more was going on than there was, and i didn't......and it got me down, cos i didn't want you thinking that i had thought anything, if you see what i mean...

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:54
yeah, i'm here. Whats up babes?I need hugs...... and i ain't seen you all day..

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:54
look, as im sure you know babes its all about image... we need to play the game for what it is and milk it big time... the viewers dont like their normans or their laurences i can tell you that... i just wanted the wow factyor as i made an entrance... but i realise...well **** me... i have said some bloody harsh things to you... i went a bit too far... as i was saying to elec... its a facade... im been wanting to do this uber bitch buisness for years...and well if i told dawn and bryan that i was this bitch thing then of course theyd go they want me in... im depserate to get in here with all you guys, your a fab bunch of people...

erm can we continue this in a sec, i need to pop to the toilet kyle babes...

ok ill have to see if it is an act wont i, and yeah you were a bitch whne you first got in, i playing the game but im being myself, be yourself and all these people will love ya, be a bitch and theyll nominate you out quick smart

ok see you in abit

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:55
*runs past the kiss blowing them kisses*

*runs into bog and closes door. snort some cocaine and whipes her nose*

*runs back to kyle*

hiya kyle, sorry first night nerves ya know... piddling like a dog on voddy

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 21:55
hey guys has the newbie arrived yet please tell me its a tall dark and handsome man

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:56
ummm, nope sorry oddie, meet melissa.....

sbbb_Dan
I need hugs...... and i ain't seen you all day..

*hugs Lou* Whats up then babes?!

sbbb_nicky
I know and thats what upset me, cos i overheard a convo whilst i was on the sofa which seemed to say that i thought more was going on than there was, and i didn't......and it got me down, cos i didn't want you thinking that i had thought anything, if you see what i mean...

yeh i see what you mean, and i just want to say sorry now if i did upset you!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 21:57
ok mel

urm whats that on your nose! looks like icing sugar!!

* kyle suddenly has a bad feeling about melissa*

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 21:57
ummm, nope sorry oddie, meet melissa.....

OMG well she aint a man thats for sure :D hey girl i'm odessa nice to meet ya has kyle tried it on yet

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 21:58
hey guys has the newbie arrived yet please tell me its a tall dark and handsome man

sorry to disapoint you Odess... its me Melissa... ive got to talk to Kyle but im gonna be in to chat to all you girls in a seco nd, so grab a fag and a glass of bubbly and ill be in a bit...

oh yeah btw Mindy and Lucas have split up and hes all in love with you in the tabloids...

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 21:58
yeh i see what you mean, and i just want to say sorry now if i did upset you!You didn't at all, i was upset cos a certain other seemed to think that i was thinking more into things and oh..... anyway, i'm glad you had a fun snowball fight

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:00
*hugs Lou* Whats up then babes?!I've missed you......are you ok??? you don't seem very happy....

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:00
ok mel

*** whatcha think Kyle *** ????

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:01
*** whatcha think Kyle *** ????

ill tell you ewhat i think later on in bed babes!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:02
ok mel

lol you can call it that if you want... if you want some just ask...it sure calms the nerves and it'll get me trough this time without my boyfriend... anyways... look i feel dead guilty about this bitch **** like... but i wanted to see if youd get fired up... becuase of my god that was such a turn on in the outside... i mean like when i was saying to elec about people hatiung you... its all cus of that louise and dan stuff when ya were nasty to her... cus them 2 are like really popular on the outside, ya know the public...like their couples... anyways when you were getting all fired up and angry i was into you big time...

anyways no need to worry i know your with elec so im not gonna try anything...not unless you want me to... :p , your a good looking guy tough...anyways ill skip the flirting as im sure you think im a complete minger... ive got something big that i need to tell you...

sbbb_odessa
sorry to disapoint you Odess... its me Melissa... ive got to talk to Kyle but im gonna be in to chat to all you girls in a seco nd, so grab a fag and a glass of bubbly and ill be in a bit...

oh yeah btw Mindy and Lucas have split up and hes all in love with you in the tabloids...

no way your lying to me girl come back here i'lll pour the vodka i wanna know everything

sbbb_Dan
I've missed you......are you ok??? you don't seem very happy....
Sorry, i was around earlier. Had a HISTERICAL snowball fight with Nicky and Electrica... it was soooo funny. I've just been chilling since then....

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 22:03
Sorry, i was around earlier. Had a HISTERICAL snowball fight with Nicky and Electrica... it was soooo funny. I've just been chilling since then....

Yeh i am going to get you back for that don't worry!
Ohh did i hear the word Vodka??

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:04
Sorry, i was around earlier. Had a HISTERICAL snowball fight with Nicky and Electrica... it was soooo funny. I've just been chilling since then....Aww cool. Do you wanna drink?? Theres loads cos of Melissa coming in...

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:04
jeewizz this place just gets crazier and crazier here nicky have some vodka you okay the lou you seen a litle bit pissed off

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 22:05
Yeh i am going to get you back for that don't worry!
Ohh did i hear the word Vodka??

No you wont!!! I got you good and proper!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sbbb_kyle
lol you can call it that if you want... if you want some just ask...it sure calms the nerves and it'll get me trough this time without my boyfriend... anyways... look i feel dead guilty about this bitch **** like... but i wanted to see if youd get fired up... becuase of my god that was such a turn on in the outside... i mean like when i was saying to elec about people hatiung you... its all cus of that louise and dan stuff when ya were nasty to her... cus them 2 are like really popular on the outside, ya know the public...like their couples... anyways when you were getting all fired up and angry i was into you big time...

anyways no need to worry i know your with elec so im not gonna try anything...not unless you want me to... :p , your a good looking guy tough...anyways ill skip the flirting as im sure you think im a complete minger... ive got something big that i need to tell you...

omg thats exactly what i think it is isnt it?

lou is like a sis to em and if you had been watching you would know that

and no please dont try anything, elec is my girl in here ( at least kyle thinks so!!) no your not a complete miger, keep taking the coke and you will be very soon :) ill pass opn it thanks seen to many mates **** up because of it, my nerves are fine

whats the big thing then hun??

sbbb_Dan
Aww cool. Do you wanna drink?? Theres loads cos of Melissa coming in...

Yeah please. I could do with one....

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 22:07
No you wont!!! I got you good and proper!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I will odn't worry about it *pours self vodka* To Melissa everyone

sbbb_odessa
*shout to melissa* hurray up melissa i need to know about my lucas

sbbb_louise
jeewizz this place just gets crazier and crazier here nicky have some vodka you okay the lou you seen a litle bit pissed offI'm fine oddie *whispers; though dan doesnt seem to be too happy with me.....any ideas??*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:08
Yeah please. I could do with one....*passes dan a drink* why whats up babes....talk to me...

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:09
omg thats exactly what i think it is isnt it?

lou is like a sis to em and if you had been watching you would know that

and no please dont try anything, elec is my girl in here ( at least kyle thinks so!!) no your not a complete miger, keep taking the coke and you will be very soon :) ill pass opn it thanks seen to many mates **** up because of it, my nerves are fine

whats the big thing then hun??

im not sure if i should tell you...like i mean its a big thing... that elec has been hiding from you and well im not sure if you want to know you probs would rather just forget about it and live happily ever after, and what makes you happy makes me happy

but shes been lying to you all along babes... i liked watched the show when she came in and davina told us all about her...shes been lying about loads of things...the ****ing press are having a field day anwyays its up to you if you want to know...if you do then just say...

anyways are we mates now?

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:09
I'm fine oddie *whispers; though dan doesnt seem to be too happy with me.....any ideas??*

i dont know nothing sweetie i heard nicky and leccy talking about a snowball fight earlier but they were happy as larry

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:10
im not sure if i should tell you...like i mean its a big thing... that elec has been hiding from you and well im not sure if you want to know you probs would rather just forget about it and live happily ever after, and what makes you happy makes me happy

but shes been lying to you all along babes... i liked watched the show when she came in and davina told us all about her...shes been lying about loads of things...the ****ing press are having a field day anwyays its up to you if you want to know...if you do then just say...

anyways are we mates now?

yeah we ar mate! tell me i wanna know, if im being taken for a mug i need to know melissa

sbbb_Dan
*passes dan a drink* why whats up babes....talk to me...
Nothings up. I'm fine. but hey, i know i haven't been around much with you today, but i'm gonna go take a shower in a second.

*kisses Lou, and whispers into her ears: I can hear between the walls you know. Even at night. Including last night*

sbbb_melissa
Kyle can i just have a quick word with Odessa, she wants to know about Lucas...awww i love true love

*whispers to kyle* i love you, thats why im telling you the truth about elec

*runs off into room*

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:11
god i whish beth was here she would love all this gossip

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:11
Nothings up. I'm fine. but hey, i know i haven't been around much with you today, but i'm gonna go take a shower in a second.

*kisses Lou, and whispers into her ears: I can hear between the walls you know. Even at night. Including last night*And what did i say!!! And who do i love!!!! you for gods sake!!!! *gets up crying and runs to the bathroom*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:12
* kyle shakes hi head*

geez that girl is ****ed up, my lovely lecrta is fine!!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:12
*whispers to lou* did something happen last night are you okay lou

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:13
And what did i say!!! And who do i love!!!! you for gods sake!!!! *gets up crying and runs to the bathroom*

* sees ;lou run past him as he walks in*

LOU LOU BABES

whats wrong with her dan???? :searchme:

sbbb_odessa
hey whats up with lou anyone know

sbbb_melissa
*shout to melissa* hurray up melissa i need to know about my lucas

*runs in and grabs some bubbly*

hiya babes, yeah im melissa, london, model...all that stuff... lets get down to the Lucas stuff!

oh my god i so love a good love story!!! basically this Mindy is some phyco cow like that Amanda Holden in cutting it... shes out for your blood and all this... she wants to divorce Lucas and take the kids and everything...but hes declared his love for you in Heat Magazine... oh my god Odessa it was so lobvely...his choice of words is just amazing... it made my heart go all light...

*whispers to odessa* i smuggled a copy in, its in the top of the toilet system in a waterproof bag, have fun babes

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 22:14
And what did i say!!! And who do i love!!!! you for gods sake!!!! *gets up crying and runs to the bathroom*
I didn't say that....but sometimes i get the wrong message... i still love ya, i just.... i dunno. i heard things that i didn't want to hear....

Babes, dont cry. Nothings changed how i feel about you, its just, i dunno. Wasn't sure how you felt, thats all.... :(

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:14
oh whats wrong with Louise?

*thinks to self oh no Odessa cant get the magazine if Lou is in the toilet!*

have i done something to upset her guys? i didnt mean to if i have done so..

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:15
* kyle shakes hi head*

geez that girl is ****ed up, my lovely lecrta is fine!!

*** takes Kyles arm *** what is she doing to you babes ???

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:15
*hides mag under top and screams* holy **** i cant believe that man god i did not expect this i just thought it was a meaningless shag

sbbb_nicky
05-03-2006, 22:16
Where'd lou go? I'll go after her then Lou *runs into bathrooom to get lou*

sbbb_louise
I didn't say that....but sometimes i get the wrong message... i still love ya, i just.... i dunno. i heard things that i didn't want to hear....

Babes, dont cry. Nothings changed how i feel about you, its just, i dunno. Wasn't sure how you felt, thats all.... :(*sobbing* we are like bro and sis, yeh theres a connection, but its nothing to how i feel about you!! I love you for ****s sake

sbbb_kyle
*** takes Kyles arm *** what is she doing to you babes ???

* hugs lectra* youve been honest with me right??

i think she trying to head **** us all!!

she told me you been lying and stuff and that the papers are having a field day, shes trying to get us all to hate each other!

sbbb_odessa
*shouts at toilet door* lou stop crying and pass that magazine out it has lucas in it come on out you come girl this is important

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:17
* walks to bathroom to see if loubie is ok*

you ok babes??

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 22:18
*sobbing* we are like bro and sis, yeh theres a connection, but its nothing to how i feel about you!! I love you for ****s sakeWell maybe i'm over reacting, but when i hear the girl i love telling another guy that she feels closest to him in "all ways", and how life can be ****, well i get kinda pissed..

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:18
*shouts at toilet door* lou stop crying and pass that magazine out it has lucas in it come on out you come girl this is important*still crying, passes the mag through the door to oddie*

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:19
Kyle you around babes i need to tell you dont I?

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:19
* kyle shuts door quickly after hearing dans words about last night*

sits down with a fag and drink of wine

now wheres my dahling lectra gone??

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:20
im here on sofa, and tell me coz im thinking all sorts at the mo

sbbb_odessa
*sorry dermot sweetie* *whispers to lou* thanks darling not a word about this okay its a secret you okay in there

sbbb_melissa
* kyle shuts door quickly after hearing dans words about last night*

sits down with a fag and drink of wine

now wheres my dahling lectra gone??

kyle can i just have a word... god i come in and the whole house kicks off :D

sbbb_louise
Well maybe i'm over reacting, but when i hear the girl i love telling another guy that she feels closest to him in "all ways", and how life can be ****, well i get kinda pissed..I'm talking about in here, when you arent around, its like ****!! I feel closer to him as a friend and only cos half the time its only us up!! I think of him as a brother and a best mate...

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:21
*comes into kitchen* hey kyle want a drink whats up sexy

sbbb_kyle
kyle can i just have a word... god i come in and the whole house kicks off :D

im sure that was the plan

hurry up with the word will ya

sbbb_melissa
im here on sofa, and tell me coz im thinking all sorts at the mo

its not like shes lying...just not telling all the facts... it seems really minor but i think it could change ya relationship...probbaly for the better...

well ya know she said she was married... weel she is... but not to a man...

sbbb_nicky
Right i am knackered, i'm off to bed night all! Nice meeting you Mel!

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:22
* hugs lectra* youve been honest with me right??

i think she trying to head **** us all!!

she told me you been lying and stuff and that the papers are having a field day, shes trying to get us all to hate each other!

Kyle lets go to my room now, we gotta talk.. alone and in PRIVATE ...

sbbb_louise
*sorry dermot sweetie* *whispers to lou* thanks darling not a word about this okay its a secret you okay in there*sobbing, whispers* i wont say a thing, no i ain't ok, not at the minute...

sbbb_Dan
I'm talking about in here, when you arent around, its like ****!! I feel closer to him as a friend and only cos half the time its only us up!! I think of him as a brother and a best mate...
Thats great then, i'm not trying to stop that... its just, i dunno. I read into things too much sometimes. But babes, i love you- and i hope that this hasn't made you think twice....:(

sbbb_melissa
Right i am knackered, i'm off to bed night all! Nice meeting you Mel!

oh **** me i forgot to have the girly chat! im so sorry Nic! your on the top of my list tomorrow then! byes!!! sleep well!

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:23
its not like shes lying...just not telling all the facts... it seems really minor but i think it could change ya relationship...probbaly for the better...

well ya know she said she was married... weel she is... but not to a man...

what??? i dont get it?? shes married but not to a man* looks confused*

to a woman then???

i mean whatever it not like she married top a gorilla is it * burst into laughter*

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:23
Kyle lets go to my room now, we gotta talk.. alone and in PRIVATE ...

just one sec Elec darl i need to finish off my convo with him in private, will just be one sec then youve got him all night long...lucky sod, hes one hottie isnt it..

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:24
oh god !! tell me in aminute melissa!! * runs to ellectrika*

whats up babes??? what the heck is going on????

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:24
Thats great then, i'm not trying to stop that... its just, i dunno. I read into things too much sometimes. But babes, i love you- and i hope that this hasn't made you think twice....:(How can i think twice when i feel the way i do about you, and if i didn't feel this way, why would i be this upset! I love you so much !!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:26
nicky dont leave me alone here girl the place has gone crazy

sbbb_melissa
what??? i dont get it?? shes married but not to a man* looks confused*

to a woman then???

i mean whatever it not like she married top a gorilla is it * burst into laughter*

right idea... a dog... her nog... a chiwiwa, or however you spell it... when she said she was married to a mexican...well its true cus chiwawas are mexican...

think its called Lipcious or someat, anyways rumour has it in the papers that she used to you know... rumpy pumpy the dog... so be careful what you do...you might end up with some weird disease or someat

im only saying this for your safety babes...anyways ill leave you and her to talk and shag or whatever ill go and speak to the others, have fun, and if you need a talk *squeezes kyles groin affectionaly* then you know where i am :p

sbbb_Dan
How can i think twice when i feel the way i do about you, and if i didn't feel this way, why would i be this upset! I love you so much !!*smiles* Good. I just get protective i guess... if i do it again then you have permission to slap me :rotfl:

I'm gonna go have a shower anyway babes *holds lous face in his hands and kisses her* I love you babes :wub: See ya later for snuggles, yeah?

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:27
How can i think twice when i feel the way i do about you, and if i didn't feel this way, why would i be this upset! I love you so much !!

aww its so romantic! you tell it him staight girl!

dan cant you see shes mad about you... the whole natiuon knows it! i hope you too get together when you leave here... OK will snap you up in no time...

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:28
**shaking head with dis belief *** as soon as I get you alone, you will hear the truth,,, what she is about to tell you is the tabeloid version,, if you want to talk to me,, talk to me after she has told you her way,, Good night Kyle, you know where I am when you are ready to talk,, shes gonna ruin things for us,, I have known women of her sort,,,good night tiger *** kisses kyle ***

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:28
nicky dont leave me alone here girl the place has gone crazy

im here Odes...read the mag yet?

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:29
*smiles* Good. I just get protective i guess... if i do it again then you have permission to slap me :rotfl:

I'm gonna go have a shower anyway babes *holds lous face in his hands and kisses her* I love you babes :wub: See ya later for snuggles, yeah?*wipes eyes* yeah for sure, i love you too *kisses dan* i'll be there :wub:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:29
right idea... a dog... her nog... a chiwiwa, or however you spell it... when she said she was married to a mexican...well its true cus chiwawas are mexican...

think its called Lipcious or someat, anyways rumour has it in the papers that she used to you know... rumpy pumpy the dog... so be careful what you do...you might end up with some weird disease or someat

im only saying this for your safety babes...anyways ill leave you and her to talk and shag or whatever ill go and speak to the others, have fun, and if you need a talk *squeezes kyles groin affectionaly* then you know where i am :p

oi getoff me groin love

what a load of ****

she married to a bloke and they have a open marriage"

sbbb_Dan
05-03-2006, 22:30
*wipes eyes* yeah for sure, i love you too *kisses dan* i'll be there :wub:

Good :D *wipes her eyes, and kisses her* See you later x

sbbb_kyle
**shaking head with dis belief *** as soon as I get you alone, you will hear the truth,,, what she is about to tell you is the tabeloid version,, if you want to talk to me,, talk to me after she has told you her way,, Good night Kyle, you know where I am when you are ready to talk,, shes gonna ruin things for us,, I have known women of her sort,,,good night tiger *** kisses kyle ***

i wanna talk babes but i wanna talk now. let me hear your version!

sbbb_odessa
i'm reading it now melissa but i have to keep it quite i promised dermot *covers face* icant beleive this look at my man in all these georgous pictures AGGGGGHHHHH i'm missing him soo much

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:31
*walks over to kitchen and grabs a large glass of wine, wipes eyes and takes bottle to the sofa, sits down drinking great gulps*

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:31
oh my god what the **** kas happened in here???

i dont think i can beleive whta i have just een told!!

* sits on sofa with bottle of vodka swigging it, and a packet of fags smoking one by one*

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:32
i wanna talk babes but i wanna talk now. let me hear your version!

Not in this room, that woman is sweating venom ,, until we are alone we will talk, there are cameras there and they will pick it up... Kyle we either talk in my room so I can concentrate or we do not talk at all .. the ball is in your court. Spins on heel and walks off .

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:33
*walks over to kitchen and grabs a large glass of wine, wipes eyes and takes bottle to the sofa, sits down drinking great gulps*

* wiggles bottle at lou*

snap babes ****ing snap! what a famtastic ****ing evening

ive just found out im shagging a dog lover!! :rotfl: thats sounds so funny!

sbbb_louise
oh my god what the **** kas happened in here???

i dont think i can beleive whta i have just een told!!

* sits on sofa with bottle of vodka swigging it, and a packet of fags smoking one by one**looks at kyle* hey, you and me on the sofa!! whats up hun?? *sniffs* what you been told??

sbbb_kyle
Not in this room, that woman is sweating venom ,, until we are alone we will talk, there are cameras there and they will pick it up... Kyle we either talk in my room so I can concentrate or we do not talk at all .. the ball is in your court. Spins on heel and walks off .

i wanna talk, why dont we chat in the diary room in private, just you , me big brother and the cameras!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:34
* wiggles bottle at lou*

snap babes ****ing snap! what a famtastic ****ing evening

ive just found out im shagging a dog lover!! :rotfl: thats sounds so funny!Seriously!!! *blows nose* Oh my. Are you gonna go talk to Elektrica and see what her version is??

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:35
*looks at kyle* hey, you and me on the sofa!! whats up hun?? *sniffs* what you been told??

is that ok??? will dan get upset?? i take he not talking to me as he hasnt bothered to say hi or goosbye!

ive been told that lecs is married to her dog, and shags it!! dont you just think that is a load of crap!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:35

hiya lou darl... you ok...whipe away them tears girl...Dan loves you big time... its so obvious, come on lets go into the lounge and have a quiet chat, get to know each other?

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:36
i wanna talk, why dont we chat in the diary room in private, just you , me big brother and the cameras!

fine lets go,, grabs Kyles hand,, lets go now

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:37
is that ok??? will dan get upset?? i take he not talking to me as he hasnt bothered to say hi or goosbye!

ive been told that lecs is married to her dog, and shags it!! dont you just think that is a load of crap!Cant see it myself hun *sniffs* he overheard us last night talking and got the wrong end of the stick, to put it mildly. I think you outta go chat to Elektrica you know....go sort it with her hun

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:38

sorry darl but it had to be said... he cant get tetnas or rabies or wateva just becuase you like a dogs sasaguge

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:40
*sits quietly on sofa hiding magazine* man this place has gone completely bananas

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:42
*sits quietly on sofa hiding magazine* man this place has gone completely bananas

looks like its just you and me... everyone else is here there and everywhere and louise is blanking me...i hope she's ok with me... i hope i ent done nought to upset her

can you believe that dirty elektric or what ever her name is...she's married to a dog...and she shags it! :eek:

SBBB-ELEKTRICA
05-03-2006, 22:43
sorry darl but it had to be said... he cant get tetnas or rabies or wateva just becuase you like a dogs sasaguge

Listen here you f**king bitch,, you can come in here and spout all you want,, but you have noooooooooooooo inkling about my life at all, Kyle is SAFE from what ever you just said, because you know NOTHING, YOU HEAR NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL, I suggest you shut your cake hole, I have dealt with women like you all my life and in my professional life, you are nothing but a home wrecker, and love nothing but ruining friendships, That dog you just mentioned, is alot nicer than people like you,, now leave me and Kyle alone, and let us have our talk. One thing for sure,, I am not through with you ! :angry:

sbbb_kyle
05-03-2006, 22:43

comre on then hunny, ive started a chat!

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:44
*mouth hangs opened* your kidding me right i though she was married to a rich man

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:45
Listen here you f**king bitch,, you can come in here and spout all you want,, but you have noooooooooooooo inkling about my life at all, Kyle is SAFE from what ever you just said, because you know NOTHING, YOU HEAR NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL, I suggest you shut your cake hole, I have dealt with women like you all my life and in my professional life, you are nothing but a home wrecker, and love nothing but ruining friendships, That dog you just mentioned, is alot nicer than people like you,, now leave me and Kyle alone, and let us have our talk. One thing for sure,, I am not through with you ! :angry:

bring it on babes! then you can see what im really like! im looking out for the man i love! i dont want him dying of some dirty disease becuase you like dog sasauge you get me!? i know the truth... and its digusting! ****ing disgusting! if kyle dont see trouygh you then ill make sure everyone else does! you cheap plastic little slapper!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:46
*mouth hangs opened* your kidding me right i though she was married to a rich man

no a ****ing chiwawa dog! can you believe it!? then she comes in here and cheats oin her canine hubby... passing on her doggy diseases to kyle...

look odess, ill tell you this is confidence right... but well i think i might be falling in love with Kyle, and i dotn want to see her mistreating him and making him ill you can see where im coming from surely?

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:46
hiya lou darl... you ok...whipe away them tears girl...Dan loves you big time... its so obvious, come on lets go into the lounge and have a quiet chat, get to know each other?That would be nice *sits next to Melissa*

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:48
looks like its just you and me... everyone else is here there and everywhere and louise is blanking me...i hope she's ok with me... i hope i ent done nought to upset her

can you believe that dirty elektric or what ever her name is...she's married to a dog...and she shags it! :eek:Sorry melissa, I wasn't blanking you, just getting a few more glasses of wine in me - needed them...thought i'd lost dan for a bit there

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:49
Whats that about a dog and elektrica???

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:49
That would be nice *sits next to Melissa*

kule i thought you were ignoring me... :)

im sorry for scaring you earlier... i scaredd mysefl... but truth be it.. i wanted to get Kyle fired up as its a bit of a turn on ya know... i really like him big style...

anyways you and Dan! The goss! Spill!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:50
Whats that about a dog and elektrica???

shes amrried to one and been shagging one! :eek: i dare to think what my poor baby has got inside him now...all this dirty diseases from a dog... not nice... i hate to see Elec abusing him

sbbb_odessa
05-03-2006, 22:51
man kyle has a lot to answer for that's all im saying *goes and gets another drink*

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:52
man kyle has a lot to answer for that's all im saying *goes and gets another drink*

kyle has nothing to answer for! its her...the dirty slag... i mean for gods sake she has been shagging a dog! can you get anymore wrong!?

mind you suppose it gives a whole new definiton to doggy style! :lol:

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:52
kule i thought you were ignoring me... :)

im sorry for scaring you earlier... i scaredd mysefl... but truth be it.. i wanted to get Kyle fired up as its a bit of a turn on ya know... i really like him big style...

anyways you and Dan! The goss! Spill!Oh god no - though you did scare me a bit when you first came in, thought i was cattle fodder again for a minute there. Kyles lovely isn't he....hes my new adopted brother, we've got to know each other really well, as its generall just us and oddie about during the day, oh and beth too, shes great.

Me and Dan, what can i say!! Didn't expect to come in here and fall in love with someone, thats for sure.....

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:54
kyle has nothing to answer for! its her...the dirty slag... i mean for gods sake she has been shagging a dog! can you get anymore wrong!?

mind you suppose it gives a whole new definiton to doggy style! :lol:Has she seriously been shagging a dog?? Honestly?!!

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:54
Oh god no - though you did scare me a bit when you first came in, thought i was cattle fodder again for a minute there. Kyles lovely isn't he....hes my new adopted brother, we've got to know each other really well, as its generall just us and oddie about during the day, oh and beth too, shes great.

Me and Dan, what can i say!! Didn't expect to come in here and fall in love with someone, thats for sure.....

the public love ya both... i think you two will be here until the end i can garantee you that babes!!!

adopted brother, does that make us sisters or someat if me and kyle got together :wub:

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 22:57
the public love ya both... i think you two will be here until the end i can garantee you that babes!!!

adopted brother, does that make us sisters or someat if me and kyle got together :wub:Do they really!! To be honest, i hadn't thought about the public, I just love him so much, hence why i was so upset earlier. I thought i was a definite gonna on Friday just gone, I was so scared.

*laughs* yeah I spose it would wouldn't it :rotfl: But he's into Elektricia pretty big though, i have to tell ya

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 22:58
Do they really!! To be honest, i hadn't thought about the public, I just love him so much, hence why i was so upset earlier. I thought i was a definite gonna on Friday just gone, I was so scared.

*laughs* yeah I spose it would wouldn't it :rotfl: But he's into Elektricia pretty big though, i have to tell ya

not now surely...now he knows what the dirty cow is up (and down) to... i mean he must be mad if he carries on shaggign a dog shagger...i want him toi like me and not that lyring little tart

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 23:00
*starts crying*

i know he ent gonna like me back...and hes gonna believe her...all i wanted was for him to like me and love me...im looking out for his best intrests...but he probably hates me now...and everyone else...oh its all messed up!

:crying:

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 23:03
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

hes called me a bunny boiler! i was just looking out for his best intrests! i love him! why dont he realise that!?

i hope your on my side Lou...we need him to see sense about Elektra!

its all going so bad... i think i need to just sleep it off and see what happens in the morning

bye hun! and odessa see you asweel! :heart: :crying:

sbbb_odessa
*thinks to herslef* if this place gets any more crazier im off over that wall

sbbb_odessa
nite melissa thanks for the pressie darling

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 23:05
*starts crying*

i know he ent gonna like me back...and hes gonna believe her...all i wanted was for him to like me and love me...im looking out for his best intrests...but he probably hates me now...and everyone else...oh its all messed up!

:crying:Dont cry....maybe you should have waited a couple of days before you said anything to him about it.....got to know him, gained his trust a bit - it sortta went a bit wrong didn't it.....

sbbb_melissa
05-03-2006, 23:05
nite melissa thanks for the pressie darling

no worries darl...have a capatains birdseye with it tonight as long as you clean up after yourself... see you both

*hugs odessa and louise*

your my best buds in here! We'll stick together against that dog shagger! Night!

sbbb_louise
05-03-2006, 23:08
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

hes called me a bunny boiler! i was just looking out for his best intrests! i love him! why dont he realise that!?

i hope your on my side Lou...we need him to see sense about Elektra!

its all going so bad... i think i need to just sleep it off and see what happens in the morning

bye hun! and odessa see you asweel! :heart: :crying:Night Melissa, sleep on it, it seem better in the morning....