PDA

View Full Version : Kim Returns For Mitchell Mania!

Bryan
04-03-2006, 15:37
Kim Medcalf is returning to Albert Square to host a documentary about the Mitchells.

The Mitchells - The Full Story, a one hour special, will air on UKTV Gold as part of the channel's Mitchells Weekend on March 25 and 26.

The weekend, timed to coincide with Grant Mitchell's return to Walford, will include classic Mitchell episodes such as the shooting of Phil, 'Sharongate' and the brothers' first episode.

The documentary is being filmed at Elstree and aims to "capitalise on Mitchell mania" with a look at some of the family's most memorable moments.

"The appetite for the soap's most notorious family will be at its peak at this time," said UKTV Gold commissioning executive Diana Howie. "This show will do brilliantly."

Bryan
04-03-2006, 15:43
being a big fan of the Mitchells, and having my forum: Mitchell Mania, i absoultey cannot wait for this weekend i will be glued from start till finish!!!!

hazey
04-03-2006, 16:25
being a big fan of the Mitchells, and having my forum: Mitchell Mania, i absoultey cannot wait for this weekend i will be glued from start till finish!!!! I will be glued along with you BB,its not until you see older clips you realise how much the brothers have changed,They have had some good scences together but for me the funniest,was when they did kung fu fighting,after a few drinks.

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 16:33
Oooh I wonder if they'll show the clip where Phil confronted Lisa :cheer: Or when they drove the car in the thames :cheer:

Katy
04-03-2006, 16:39
they have to show the car in the thames thats one of the first things i imagine when you mention the mitchells. I love the mitchells to.

Cornishbabe
04-03-2006, 16:40
:( It sounds like a great show. anyone know if it will show in bbc1 at any point As i only have the basic 4 channels

Bryan
04-03-2006, 16:47
just lets think of all the amazing episodes they will show!!!

sharongate! :eek: i cant wait as ive never seen it in full!

sharon and phil's affair

grant and Louise's affiar!

grant and Tiffany's wedding

Tiffany pushed down the stairs

Tiffany's death!

Jamie's death!

Phil & Grant & the River Thames!

Grant & Kathy's one night stand

Who Shot Phil? Build up, shooting and revealtion!

Phil and Kates Wedding... Lisa Returns!

Phil and Kathy's Wedding

Rhil and Kathy's break up

Phil's alcholism

Peggy & Frank's wedding

Peggy finds out about Frank and Pat! :eek:

Peggy's breast cancer!

The list could go on and on! :cheer: i cannot wait! my favourite soap family on the box for a whole weekend! bring it on!

Katy
04-03-2006, 16:54
i forgot there are so many mitchells.

Chris_2k11
04-03-2006, 17:00
Peggy finds out about Frank and Pat! :eek:*slap* :eek: *slap* :eek:

"Obviously the renewing of the vows will be cancelled... erm... Goodnight everybody!!!" :o :rotfl:

Xx-Vicky-xX
04-03-2006, 17:07
I will deffinatly watch but i hope its not just Phil Grant Sam and Peggy in it

Richie_lecturer
04-03-2006, 19:07
Oooh I wonder if they'll show the clip where Phil confronted Lisa :cheer: Or when they drove the car in the thames :cheer:
.....and sadly escaped. :rolleyes:

Kim
04-03-2006, 20:50
I can't wait. I think I will pay my dad to go up the pub for the day.

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2006, 12:44
I can't wait for this :) The Mitchells are probably the best family in Eastenders :D and a whole weekend devoted to them will be great. I think i will be glued to ukgold all weekend. I love the ukgold weekends they do devoted to Eastenders :D

Perdita
19-11-2011, 13:26
Former EastEnders star Kim Medcalf has revealed that fans still approach her in public.

The actress, who played Sam Mitchell for three years from 2002, admitted that she is surprised people still remember her from the BBC One soap.

"I'm still completely amazed that people know me from the show!" Medcalf told Inside Soap magazine. "The public often want to talk about Sam.

"I left six years ago, so it always surprises me that people might still remember me from that. But I suppose that's the power of EastEnders, isn't it?

"My favourite moments on the show were all to do with the scenes involving Tracy-Ann Oberman [Chrissie Watts] and Michelle Ryan [Zoe Slater] during the infamous Dirty Den murder plot.

"We worked extremely long hours when that storyline was happening, but we all giggled our way through it. The three of us were the witches of Walford - and we loved every second of it!"

Medcalf, who took over the role of Sam from Daniella Westbrook, is currently starring in West End musical Crazy For You.

Would not mind her coming back

parkerman
19-11-2011, 15:40
.....and sadly escaped. :rolleyes:

Whatever happened to Richie_lecturer?

JustJodi
20-11-2011, 00:56
Whatever happened to Richie_lecturer?

I was wondering myself whatever happened to half the folks who posted on this thread ?????